Harp By Request Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jordan Married on 07/02/2022

Mindy is amazing!!

Mindy is the best!! She was so attentive, responsive and open with the planning.
    I had requested special songs for her to play. Of course the groom and I didn’t quite make it into cocktail hour due to mingling, so we missed her playing. As the coordinators starting bringing guests into the reception area I went to find Mindy to at least say hello. She was grabbing a snack and immediately dropped it to play my husband and I a mix of the special songs. So sweet of her!! It was such a special moment. Not a soul was in the room, just me and my husband dancing by ourselves to Mindys wonderful playing!!! She is the best!
    Colin M. Married on 06/17/2022

Amazing!!!

Mindy was an absolutely wonderful to work with!! Her music was beautiful and we couldn’t ask for a better person to provide music and set the tone for our special day!
    Kate S. Married on 06/11/2022

Excellent!

Mindy was amazing! She was so quick to respond to our inquiry and was super helpful when I had questions! If we wanted a song that wasn’t from her repertoire, she was happy to learn and play it for us! The guests loved seeing and hearing her at our wedding! Would hire her again in a heartbeat!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Donna H. Married on 05/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

This was a beautiful experience to have at my small, intimate wedding!

Our Harpist Mindy was wonderful. The music was beautiful, and allowed for our guests to enjoy conversation without having to yell over one another. This made for my wedding experience to be elegant. It was the perfect touch to my winter venue! Thank you again Mindy!
    Warmly,
    Donna

Abigail D. Married on 02/05/2022

Absolutely perfect!!

Mindy made our ceremony so special, and was a huge hit at cocktail hour!! We cannot recommend her enough.
    Gabriella G. Married on 10/10/2021

Perfect Wedding Music

Mindy provided excellent custom songs for my processional which really added a great touch. She was the perfect addition to my micro ceremony and would definitely recommend and use her again if I had another event needing live music

Harp By Request's reply:

Thanks, Gabby! It was a pleasure to perform at Abington Art Center again and I learned two new songs for my repertoire!
    Sue A. Married on 09/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Added touch to my son's wedding

Mindy plays the harp beautifully. It added something special to my son's outdoor ceremony.
    Even though it was chilly that day, Mindy accommodated us. I would recommend her for any event.
    Leigh H. Married on 07/17/2021

Best Wedding Harpist

Mindy was the harpist at our daughter's wedding at the Glen Foerd Mansion. She has a long list of songs that can be performed and beautifully played all the songs we requested. Also, she responds very promptly to questions/concerns and is a true professional. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!
  • Carol
    Carol D. Married on 07/16/2021

Lovely mood setting music

We used Mindy for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Our guests really enjoyed hearing some of their favorite songs in a different arrangement. When we requested a song she didn’t know (Just Breathe by Pearl Jam), she just asked that we get her the sheet music and she performed it wonderfully.
    Alyssa H. Married on 04/10/2021

7/23/21 wedding

Mindy was amazing all of my guests complimented how beautiful her music during my wedding ceremony was. Over the rainbow brought my mom to tears! Mindy was kind responsive, on time and professional. Would book her over and over again!
    Amy P. Married on 01/06/2021

Mindy Cutcher Harpist

Mindy is an excellent musician and we were thrilled and honored to have her talent and expertise for our daughter's wedding.
    Kate F. Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Mindy was absolutely AMAZING! She was extremely easy to work with, and played BEAUTIFULLY! The skill level is exceptional and all of our guests LOVED her talent! If you are looking for someone, she is a must!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing talent and top-quality service!!

Working with Mindy was such a wonderful experience. She was continuously accommodating and communicative and helpful. Her repertoire has every ballad that you could dream of! A perfect combination of classic and modern.

We made a last minute decision to have our wedding at my parents’ house instead of our original venue and Mindy was so understanding and supportive of the decision.

She also set us up with a violinist and they collaborated to transform a backyard into a fairy tale by their incredible talent. I will never forget the feeling I felt when walking down the aisle to “perfect” 🥰

We are so grateful that Mindy was a part of our special day!!!

Harp By Request's reply:

Thanks, Elizabeth! You showed that even in times of a pandemic, you made everything work and it was gorgeous! I liked the idea of a front socially distanced ceremony and a tent in the backyard. Thank you so much for having us play our favorite songs. It was a pleasure.
    Rebecca H. Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding 8.22

Mindy was very flexible with our change in wedding plans! She was easy to communicate with and was able to play all of the songs we requested.
    Rebecca B. Married on 09/09/2020

Mindy was Outstanding!

Mindy from Harp by Request performed at our son's wedding and she was spectacular! She offered quite a selection of music to choose from performing both classical and modern songs at the bride and grooms request. She added that "special touch" to the wedding ceremony. We highly recommend Mindy!
    Nicole B. Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing vendor!

Mindy is an absolutely fabulous harp player and such a sweet soul! She played during our wedding ceremony and I will always treasure that special and unique moment. Highly recommend her to anyone! Super reasonable, responsive and talented :)
    Casey Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Mindy and her team did a phenomenal job with my ceremony music! We chose harp, cello, and violin and they were excellent!! My cousin sang the Ave Maria and ended up singing it a little too fast, and Mindy was able to pick up her pace to follow along with my cousin. Mindy is professional and kind and very responsive. I would recommend her for any of your wedding music needs!!
    Rose W. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent and lovely to work with.

She responded quickly to my inquiries. She was easy to work with.
    Maggie Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Touch! Most Beautiful Music I've Ever Heard

Mindy was the harpist for our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at The Old Mill. All I can say is it was magical!! Her music set the perfect tone for the entire day – whimsical and beautiful! All the guests said how wonderful she was. Mindy’s song repertoire is vast. She plays everything from traditional to contemporary. Mindy was lovely and professional to work with. I couldn’t be happier that she was part of our wedding day. When I look back, the harp was one of my favorite things of the whole day. Thank you Mindy for making it extra special!

Harp By Request's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful recommendation, Maggie! I agree that live acoustic music makes a wedding ceremony memorable.
    Shakera Married on 08/18/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can’t Go wrong with Booking (Harpist) Mindy Cutcher!

I Hired Mindy as a surprise for my Husband on our wedding day and could not have been more Happier. Having Mindy play for our recessional as well as cocktail hour really added a unique touch to our day that my husband and I, along with our Guest will never forget. We really appreciated working with someone so passionate of what they do and the knowledge that came with it. We will keep Mindy in our contact list for future Events.
    Ca'ren Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful harp

If you’re looking for beautiful, enchanting music at your wedding ceremony, I strongly recommend Mindy the harpist. She is very professional, timely and considerate. She helped me pick music that fit my wedding theme and was patient as I made changes throughout the process. I couldn’t have asked for a more fitting musician for my intimate, classic wedding.
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing harpist!

I was so excited to hire Mindy I booked her when we first got engaged 18 months in advance! Her songs are absolutely beautiful and we talked through out the entire process so that the ceremony music was exactly what we wanted. Absolutely amazing for the price! The harp added something very unique, soft, and romantic. I would absolutely recommend Mindy!

Harp By Request's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! The Water Works is one of my favorite venues and I thought harp music was the perfect choice.
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl F. Married on 06/12/2019

Outstanding professional harpist

Mindy was my daughter’s former harp teacher. so many years later when our daughter was getting married we naturally contacted Mindy. Mindy is a very talented harpist who can play all types of music. She is very easy to work with and very responsive. We received positive feedback from our wedding guests on how much they enjoyed the music before and during the service . Not only is she a fantastic harpist but she is also a genuinely kind person. Highly recommend her.
    Charmagne Married on 05/26/2019

Harp by Request at Merion Tribute House Weddomg

The harpist and flute player did an excellent performance at my daughter's wedding. Their repertoire is extensive and they were able to include requests not listed on the website. The music was an exquisite part of the outdoor wedding service and cocktail hour for the charming venue at the Merion Tribute House.

I highly recommend this artist.
    Saswati Married on 05/22/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Make your wedding more memorable and hire her!

Mindy and her talent was a wonderful and beautiful addition to my wedding. She is prompt with her emails, tiemly with her response to queries, and gave us zero hassles on the day of the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful with the harp playing in the background with songs she let us select for each of the sections (processional, recessional, bridal entry and exit) etc. I would 100% recommend her!
illustration stars