Harp By Request Reviews

Harp By Request 2
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Blanken · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Mindy was Outstanding!

Mindy from Harp by Request performed at our son's wedding and she was spectacular! She offered quite a selection of music to choose from performing both classical and modern songs at the bride and grooms request. She added that "special touch" to the wedding ceremony. We highly recommend Mindy!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Casey · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Mindy and her team did a phenomenal job with my ceremony music! We chose harp, cello, and violin and they were excellent!! My cousin sang the Ave Maria and ended up singing it a little too fast, and Mindy was able to pick up her pace to follow along with my cousin. Mindy is professional and kind and very responsive. I would recommend her for any of your wedding music needs!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Rose Wartman · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent and lovely to work with.

She responded quickly to my inquiries. She was easy to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Maggie · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect Touch! Most Beautiful Music I've Ever Heard

Mindy was the harpist for our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at The Old Mill. All I can say is it was magical!! Her music set the perfect tone for the entire day – whimsical and beautiful! All the guests said how wonderful she was. Mindy’s song repertoire is vast. She plays everything from traditional to contemporary. Mindy was lovely and professional to work with. I couldn’t be happier that she was part of our wedding day. When I look back, the harp was one of my favorite things of the whole day. Thank you Mindy for making it extra special!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Harp By Request's reply:

Thanks for the wonderful recommendation, Maggie! I agree that live acoustic music makes a wedding ceremony memorable.

Shakera · Married on 08/18/2019

You can’t Go wrong with Booking (Harpist) Mindy Cutcher!

I Hired Mindy as a surprise for my Husband on our wedding day and could not have been more Happier. Having Mindy play for our recessional as well as cocktail hour really added a unique touch to our day that my husband and I, along with our Guest will never forget. We really appreciated working with someone so passionate of what they do and the knowledge that came with it. We will keep Mindy in our contact list for future Events.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Ca'ren · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful harp

If you’re looking for beautiful, enchanting music at your wedding ceremony, I strongly recommend Mindy the harpist. She is very professional, timely and considerate. She helped me pick music that fit my wedding theme and was patient as I made changes throughout the process. I couldn’t have asked for a more fitting musician for my intimate, classic wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing harpist!

I was so excited to hire Mindy I booked her when we first got engaged 18 months in advance! Her songs are absolutely beautiful and we talked through out the entire process so that the ceremony music was exactly what we wanted. Absolutely amazing for the price! The harp added something very unique, soft, and romantic. I would absolutely recommend Mindy!

Harp By Request 3
    Harp By Request 4
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Harp By Request's reply:

Thank you, Jackie! The Water Works is one of my favorite venues and I thought harp music was the perfect choice.
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Fitzgerald · Married on 06/12/2019

Outstanding professional harpist

Mindy was my daughter’s former harp teacher. so many years later when our daughter was getting married we naturally contacted Mindy. Mindy is a very talented harpist who can play all types of music. She is very easy to work with and very responsive. We received positive feedback from our wedding guests on how much they enjoyed the music before and during the service . Not only is she a fantastic harpist but she is also a genuinely kind person. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Charmagne · Married on 05/26/2019

Harp by Request at Merion Tribute House Weddomg

The harpist and flute player did an excellent performance at my daughter's wedding. Their repertoire is extensive and they were able to include requests not listed on the website. The music was an exquisite part of the outdoor wedding service and cocktail hour for the charming venue at the Merion Tribute House.

I highly recommend this artist.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Saswati · Married on 05/22/2019

Make your wedding more memorable and hire her!

Mindy and her talent was a wonderful and beautiful addition to my wedding. She is prompt with her emails, tiemly with her response to queries, and gave us zero hassles on the day of the wedding. The ceremony was beautiful with the harp playing in the background with songs she let us select for each of the sections (processional, recessional, bridal entry and exit) etc. I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Samoyer19 · Married on 01/26/2019

Nothing Short of Perfect

Having a harpist wasn't even a thought of a thought when we initially got engaged, but when my (now) husband and I went to an open house at our venue and Mindy was playing there, we just couldn't NOT have her! She played so beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour and I heard nothing but amazing feedback from our guests, including some who thought about contacting her in the future for any wedding they might have. She's not only a talented musician, but a kind, friendly, and flexible person who worked with me to make everything perfect for our special day!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Sue Ann Thornton · Married on 10/26/2018

Added touch to my son's wedding

Mindy plays the harp beautifully. It added something special to my son's outdoor ceremony.
    Even though it was chilly that day, Mindy accommodated us. I would recommend her for any event.

Sent on 12/17/2018

John · Married on 10/20/2018

Mindy played for our wedding on November 2, 2017. Her music made the ceremony so much more special and intimate. The harp went perfectly with the setting of the ceremony and created a ambiance that was perfect. Mindy was very professional and timely in her responses. She worked with us to ensure the perfect music was chosen and had great suggestions for the ceremony. I would highly recommend Mindy to anyone. She helped create the most perfect, memorable day.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Brandt Smedley · Married on 10/05/2018

Our wonderful wedding

I had no idea what i was doing when i went about booking a harpist to play at our wedding ceremony. Mindy made it easy. It was also a suprise for my bride which Mindy thought was awesome. She played all the songs I requested and suggested some others.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Keedra · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding was on 8-18-18 and Mindy was absolutely amazing!! My wedding guests enjoyed the music as they entered the church and later commented to me about the beautiful music they heard. Mindy was a joy to work with as I gave her my thoughts on what my vision was for the ceremony and she provided her recommendations as well. I actually used one of her song suggestions for my walk down the aisle. I would recommend Mindy to all of my friends and family!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/03/2018

If you’re looking for an instrumentalist that plays the most beautiful and angelic music for your big day, look no more! Mindy was one of the easiest vendors to work with. She is very responsive, professional, helpful, and extremely reassuring. We wanted specific songs played during our ceremony with some including a vocalist. Mindy was great at arranging and communicating with the vocalist to assure that the piece was performed perfectly. Everything was smooth from the beginning to end. Having Mindy was the perfect touch to our fairytale wedding. Our friends and family had tears flowing down. We could not be any happier with how Mindy executed our music selection and how she accommodated us throughout our whole planning process.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Caesar · Married on 04/13/2018

Excellent. We couldn't have asked for any more.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Nancy · Married on 02/24/2018

If you're looking for the best harpist-Mindy is the one!
    There are a lot of people out there who call themselves harpists but no one compares to Mindy so be sure you know what/who you are getting to play at your event.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2017

Mindy was great from the start! We made our booking a year and a half in advance. She was very responsive and kept everything simple and easy! If there is a song you have in mind just tell her, I'm sure she knows it! I chose a song for my processional (as a surprise to my groom) that was not on her list but she was able to play it to make my day extra special! We had Mindy for both the ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests LOVED her! I will be referring everyone I know for her services! Thank you for giving our day a little extra sparkle!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Rochelle · Married on 09/30/2017

I highly recommend Mindy to provide musical services for any wedding or event. Mindy was listed as a recommended vendor at location I considered using for my wedding. I didn't use that venue, but I was thankful she was listed in its materials. I went to her website and I was impressed with her abilities and range of songs in her portfolio. I watched the video on her website and I knew she had to play at my wedding. I reached out and she was very responsive. We exchanged a few emails and signed a contract within a few weeks. Her rate was fair and competitive. A few months before the wedding, I reached out with possible songs for my ceremony. Mindy responded quickly and provided her thoughts on my suggestions. She provided recommendations and within a few weeks, I had all my songs ready for my ceremony. When I walked into my venue the day of the wedding and I heard Mindy playing, it was so magical. Her skills and abilities are out of this world. All of the songs sounded amazing and added so much class and elegance to my wedding ceremony. If you are in need of a harpist, I highly recommend Mindy and I would use her again to play at an event or party.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Anderson · Married on 09/16/2017

Mindy was great, she was very flexible and professional in all regards. For many that are wedding planning it gets very stressful, but Mindy was able to guide us and able to meet all of our requests. Mindy's skill is very apparent from not only the number of weddings shes done, but also the musical selection. She can play anything from classical to very contemporary music, I highly recommend her. I would like to thank her again for the awesome service and music she was able to provide for me and my wife.

Sent on 10/04/2017

roberta · Married on 09/02/2017

Mindy was so accommodating, reliable, wonderful to work with, and her music added so much to our wedding ceremony. Wonderful experience, could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Meghan · Married on 07/08/2017

We used Harp by Request for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. It was very easy to plan our music selections with Mindy and she responded quickly to our emails. The music was beautiful and we would recommend Mindy to anyone looking for a unique music choice.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Toby · Married on 06/25/2017

Mindy could not have been easier to work with for my son's wedding. She had suggestions for music for before and during the ceremony, really listened to what I wanted, and provided wonderful music before and during the ceremony, and during cocktails. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Dan · Married on 06/23/2017

Mindy was great! Exactly what we had in mind when we booked her! The music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was wonderful and sounded amazing! She was very accommodating and we received multiple compliments on her performance. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2017