Harmony Strings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kelsey R. Married on 11/11/2022

Absolutely amazing!

They were wonderful to work with and definitely delivered! They were more than willing to work with me and tweak things to fit my style, and they sounded AMAZING! Literally perfect.
    Matthew C. Married on 10/22/2022

Lovely ceremony music!

Harmony Strings' string quartet played beautiful music for our ceremony! They have a large selection of modern songs and even learned a song for us, which was very special. We got so many compliments from guests about the ceremony music. They were professional and easy to communicate with before the wedding. Would definitely recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/21/2022

Wonderful experience

Harmony Strings was recommended to me by a friend and I'm so glad I got in touch with Melody and the rest of the crew. They were quick to respond (even when I wasn't due to grad school stress) and were able to compose several commissions. I had so many compliments on the string quartet at my wedding and would recommend Melody and Harmony Strings to anyone looking for that extra special touch at their wedding or formal event.
    Sharon R. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Harmony strings is wonderful!

Melody was a joy to work with....so accommodating and helpful. The music was wonderful....could not have wished for a more beautiful and tasteful performance. I recommend them HIGHLY.
    Kelsey Married on 04/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Accompanied me for a special song

Harmony Strings' music was amazing. I sang a song to my husband (!) during the ceremony, and the string quartet played with the accompaniment track to make it come alive. It was perfect! They added just the right touch... Thank you Harmony Strings!
  • Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 04/02/2022

Highly Recommend- 5 stars

Harmony Strings was very responsive and easy to work with. They showed up on time and they were professional. They made my cocktail hour feel like a classy event! Many guests commented on their beautiful music. I would highly recommend Harmony Strings!
    Tammy Married on 04/01/2022

Dreamy wedding

Beautiful music. Thank you so much
    Bri Married on 03/12/2022

Elegant and Romantic

Their music was elegant and romantic. The perfect ambiance for our ceremony!
  • Terence
    Terence G. Married on 03/05/2022

World Class

Harmony Strings was an absolute stellar experience from start to finish. First of all, leading up to the wedding, communication was friendly, professional, prompt, and answered the important questions before I even needed to ask them. Second, leading up to the event, we were asked about any specific songs we would like them to learn for us. We were sent 2 recordings of these songs for our pre-approval which completely blew us away. Not only were we not expecting custom songs, but we weren’t expecting such a high quality keepsake that we will cherish forever. Finally, the day-of service and performance was second-to-none. We had a 4-piece group which was an excellent fit for a wedding of 180 people, outdoors, for both ceremony and cocktail hour. The band was perfectly on time and set themselves up, moving between 2 locations. We received multiple compliments from our guests. We were involved with MULTIPLE contracts for our big day, and Harmony Strings was among the easiest to work with and left the most positive lasting impression. I am hoping that we find a way to hire this group in the future.
  • Nadine
    Nadine Married on 12/31/2021

A Night To Remember

From start to finish, our experience with Harmony Strings was MAGNIFICIENT. Run, don't walk, to book them! Ahead of time, we were sent a sample of our chosen song, and upon hearing it, we were in tears. On the day of the wedding, the live renditions of our selected songs were MAGICAL. We received so many compliments on how much the string quartet provided by Harmony Strings elevated the night. Thank you all SO MUCH.
    Courtney Married on 12/19/2021

Courtney L

Melody was so easy to work with and coordinate before the wedding. On the day of the wedding everything was flawless. You could tell they were so experienced as they knew exactly when everything should go off it. It was perfect, and they made our wedding magical.
    Kayla M. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most magical moment of our wedding!

Working with Harmony Strings was an absolute dream come true. We were at a loss about how to pace our ceremony, but they completely eliminated this worry by using our chosen songs to pace out our ceremony and cocktail hour. The most magical part of the experience was that they learned two songs of our choosing and made them more beautiful than the original songs. Working with Harmony was amazing, she was such a great communicator and was there every step of the way from booking to the day of the wedding. We were so honored to work with these amazing people and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to add a little (or a lot) of pure magic to their special day.
  • Z
    Zoabe H. Married on 11/13/2021

Incredible Experience and Very Professional

This string trio was beautiful and gave the ceremony and cocktail hour a beautiful atmosphere. Well worth it.
  • Yifei
    Yifei L. Married on 10/24/2021

Absolute satisfaction

Harmony string is probably the only vendor that I came across that continuously give on time response and listen attentively to all our requests. They did a perfect job on composing our song choices. They are the real professional.
    Ruchi Married on 09/18/2021

Professional group

Harmony Strings was very responsive in answering all my questions. They were prompt and played as requested outdoors during my cocktail hour since the weather was okay that day. Thank you!
  • I
    Ibrama K. Married on 09/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Guests were so impressed!!

Working with Harmony Strings was a dream. Their professionalism, timely responses, and gorgeous music set the bar high for other vendors. My guests and family were SO impressed by the string quartet's performance. They played two of my favorite songs for free and sounded amazing. Best wedding choice I made!!
    Lindsey L. Married on 04/23/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

Melody and the rest of Harmony Strings were absolutely amazing for our wedding! Easy & prompt email communication. Also, Melody’s suggestions for music were spot on. We also requested that they learn a new song (a gift from the musicians!) and it was absolutely perfect! I couldn’t imagine a better experience from start to finish.
  • Whitney
    Whitney S. Married on 04/17/2021

Lovely music

We’re so happy we hired the Harmony Strings string trio during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They showed up when they said they would, the music was beautiful, and they even learned a song for us. Melody was great to work with; she helped me with song selection and made sure I stayed on top of the deadlines. I would definitely recommend Harmony Strings to anyone looking for a string trio or quartet for their wedding!
    Katherine Married on 02/20/2021

Outstanding music!

Harmony Strings was phenomenal. Their music added the perfect ambiance to my daughter's wedding. They played all of the songs the bride and groom requested and were so easy to work with--especially when we had to postpone the wedding date because of the pandemic. I highly recommend them if you want to add something special and classy to your ceremony.
  • Meagan
    Meagan W. Married on 02/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

Absolutely would recommend them! Melody was very responsive and suggested songs when I didn't know any to use. She also did a recording of a song I found and I end up walking down the aisle to it! Amazing!
  • Lisa
    Lisa P. Married on 01/11/2021

The Romantic Wedding of 2019 *

Harmony Strings made my daughters wedding into the fairy tale romance she has always wanted. I appreciate the string quartet learning the special music for the wedding singer and the special surprise instrumental piece for the groom as the bride walked down the aisle. Thank you Melody :)
    Amanda R. Married on 01/09/2021

Beautiful!

Beautiful music, excellent communication, fantastic repertoire. They lent a very elegant, special touch to the wedding, and their professionalism and communication are more than worth what might be a little bit of a premium price compared to some of the other local options. Would definitely hire them again.
    Jessica W. Married on 10/17/2020

Lovely, Professional, Will Hire Again

Excellent performance at my daughter's wedding. We chose the quartet. Our guests really enjoyed the chosen music. It truly set the tone for a lovely outdoor wedding. Melody Kelley is awesome and professional as well as talented.
    Reagan W. Married on 10/17/2020

Beautiful music

Harmony Strings went the extra mile and performed two songs that I personally requested. They are so talented and made our ceremony feel magical with their music.
illustration stars