Harmony Strings Reviews

82 Reviews for Harmony Strings

• O

Olivia C · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing experience!

Harmony Strings took our intimate garden wedding to the next level. They were professional, super responsive, patient with us and most importantly, played beautifully on our wedding day. It was such a pleasure working with Melody and it was a great experience!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Megan · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing String Quartet

Harmony strings was phenomenal! It really added an amazingly elegant touch to our wedding, and they played beautifully. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Caleb

Caleb Seth Groth · Married on 04/06/2019

Their performance was beautiful and we were very satisfied

Harmony strings was very easy to work with and gave us no trouble at all. They were willing to learn two arrangements we requested at no cost which allowed my wife to walk down the aisle to the special song she wanted and it sounded so perfect. We got so many compliments from our family and friends at the reception about how beautiful the strings sounded during the ceremony. We were VERY satisfied with their performance and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have some elegant music for their special day.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sahra and Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Love Harmony Strings

We had the best experience with Harmony Strings! We found them on OutSmart, as we're a same gender couple and wanted to work with only inclusive vendors. We booked their string quartet WAY in advance, and they were so responsive to our questions throughout our yearlong engagement. Our contract stated they'd learn up to 3 songs that weren't in their repertoire, and we only asked them to learn one because any other song we could think of was already in their repertoire! They learned the song and sent us an mp3 file of it so we could make sure we liked it. The process was so smooth.

They played before the ceremony, during the ceremony, and during cocktail hour. Apparently there was a moment where a bow broke and they had to switch it out quickly, but I'm pretty sure no one noticed and it went super smoothly. I got a lot of compliments on the music that night.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Ceremony Music

Harmony Strings was exactly the touch our wedding ceremony needed, and they impressed us so much with their talent and professionalism. They were perfect with every song we asked them to play and their large catalog ensured we weren't lacking in choices. Wonderful from start to finish in every way. We highly recommend them for any performance needs!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2018

Great time! They did an excellent job even with the hard rain pouring down and moving locations quickly. They were amazing and so helpful!! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/11/2018

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

Harmony strings did a great job! Sounded great and helped pull off the wedding of our dreams! So easy to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Anne · Married on 05/12/2018

Harmony Strings performed beautiful, traditional hymns at my wedding. Almost every one of my guests told me how beautiful the stringed trio was and how they really contributed to the sacredness of the event. I highly recommend Harmony Strings to anyone who desires beautiful Strings at their wedding - for hymns or for any other type of music. The cherry on top was my email communication with the group. They were thorough, informative, and respectful in all our communications. A huge blessing since communicating with many different vendors is such a big part of wedding planning.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Cindy · Married on 02/24/2018

We really enjoyed working with Harmony Strings for our daughter's wedding. They were professional, talented and wonderful to work with and played beautiful music both classical and contemporary for the wedding ceremony!!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Dana · Married on 01/13/2018

They did a great job! Very professional and helpful in choosing music!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kate · Married on 12/22/2017

We asked Harmony Strings to learn several new songs for us, and their performance was breathtakingly beautiful! We got so many compliments from our guests on their performance, which continued through our cocktail hour reception.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Jacquline · Married on 06/25/2017

Used the String Trio for my daughters wedding ceremony! They did a wonderful job!

Erin · Married on 06/24/2017

Harmony Strings was amazing! We needed them to learn the Game of Thrones theme song and they did so very fast and it was amazing. They are awesome - highly recommend!

Carly · Married on 04/22/2017

I highly recommend Harmony Strings! They did a wonderful job at my wedding, and all of my guests loved their performance. Many guests told me they loved hearing the music for songs they knew. Melody was a pleasure to work with! She was quick to respond to any questions I had. She helped structure the playlist, and arranged for the quartet to learn a new song that I requested. They made my ceremony more beautiful, elegant and special. I'm so happy that I decided to work with them.

Rohit · Married on 03/25/2017

Harmony Strings was absolutely terrific. I was especially happy with their ability to accommodate a special song request and they knocked it out of the park with their performance. Would highly recommend their services to anybody.

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2017

Harmony Strings performed at my wedding, and they were fantastic! They were responsive while planning the music and helpful in answering all questions we had!

Kimberly · Married on 12/30/2016

They were absolutely wonderful! The music was just what I wanted for my wedding ceremony. I'm already thinking of a reason to use them again. I really enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Tommye · Married on 12/29/2016

I have no advice for their ceremony

Sent on 01/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

I would highly recommend having Harmony Strings play at your wedding or event!! Everything was stress free from the moment we contacted them until my daughter's wedding ceremony. Melody the contact person for Harmony Strings is exceptionally friendly, caring, professional and quick to respond to any questions. She really cares that the music they play for your event is exactly what you want and that it's perfect. Throughout the entire process Melody is there to help you in any way with suggestions etc. as well as listen to your ideas. She truly cares about you and your wedding or event! Harmony Strings you are amazing - thank you so much for being a special part of my daughter's wedding day. We will always remember the beautiful music you played! :)

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ben · Married on 10/21/2016

We were very happy with Harmony String's performance, professionalism, and responsiveness. We had a very short ceremony and they were flexible enough to move to the cocktail hour location and play a little bit longer for our guests. Lots of great comments from attendees about the music!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Ruth · Married on 09/16/2016

After researching many different quartets, I hired Harmony Strings to perform for my daughter's wedding. It was one of the best choices I made! Everyone loved their music. They performed my favorite classical piece for my walk down the aisle and even learned a new pop song for my daughter's bridal entrance, so we were both happy! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/04/2016

I was a nervous bride, and Melody was so helpful. She answered all my questions and put me at ease. So glad I chose Harmony Strings for my wedding. Their music made my wedding feel like a fairytale!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Harmony Strings was the very first vendor we booked, almost two years ahead of time. My dream was always to have a string quartet play at our wedding and the second we heard them…we had to book them. Melody and her group were amazing. She was able to answer all my questions beforehand and help me pick out music. They have a large selection ranging from classical to modern day music. The day of our wedding they arrived early and the music was amazing. They were able to play music to accommodate our wedding and with everyone walking down the aisle. We can’t thank them enough for making our wedding amazing and would recommend them any day of the week….they are by far the best string quartet in Houston!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Donald · event on 12/04/2015

I had very prompt and courteous communications with Melody when planning for the party. She provided me with all of the varied options for our party from two musicians to four musicians. We opted for four. The crew arrived as planned, and got set up. The Holiday Musical tunes were nothing but splendid. My guest all commented on how professional and pleasant it was to have live music rather than recorded music for the event. The team stayed to the contracted time and we provided them with gift bags of goodies from the table to take home and enjoy. I provided each with a tip and expressed our whole hearted appreciation for the added joy that their performance added to the event. I would definitely consider this quartet to anyone who is looking for adding a unique flair to their holiday events.

Sent on 12/16/2015