Harmony Chapel Reviews

Harmony Chapel 1
Harmony Chapel 2

Katelyn Griffith · Married on 10/27/2019

Gorgeous Chapel

This venue is absolutely gorgeous, and it was perfect for our big day! It was so helpful for us as they have a catering kitchen their, provide serving staff, basic decorations you can use, and coordinators that will help walk you through every last detail for planning the day of. Daisy was so thorough and detailed with the planning, and everything went so smoothly! Couldn't have been happier with how the day went, everyone remarked on how beautiful the chapel is.

Harmony Chapel 3
    Harmony Chapel 4
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Dee Ridle-Mcginnis · Married on 08/17/2019

Ms Dee Ridle-Mcginnis

Sanders wedding was awesome, Daisy was hands on and met all needs requested by bride( my daughter). Chapel was beautiful & ambiance was spectacular. 8/17/19

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 09/16/2018

I can not express how beautiful Harmony Chapel is! The pixtures don't do it justice. Everyone up there is so nice and understanding.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 04/08/2017

I have nothing but great things to say about Harmony Chapel and their staff! First of all, it is a BEAUTIFUL venue for a spring wedding. Second, Rachel made sure everything ran smoothly and I honestly know my wedding wouldn't have been so perfect without her coordination and help throughout the entire process and especially on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/29/2017
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/06/2016

Easy breezy process with Harmony Chapel! No hidden fees or charges and the rate is the same no matter what day of the week you want. We loved that a coordinator was included and that they set up for us. It was also sooo nice that they do food as well. We didn't have to find another food vendor. This is a beautiful venue with great staff.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Victoria · Married on 05/14/2016

This venue was stunning and the staff are amazing!!! Jason and Rachel were so attentive and kind, they answered every question, and made my wedding day so smooth! This was the perfect place to book my special day! Great food, great setup, great staff, great everything!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/30/2016

We just got married a week ago. Harmony Chapel was an amazing venue. The chapel is beautiful, and we received many compliments on the venue from guests. Rachel, who did the day of coordination and planning before the wedding, was awesome and extremely helpful! We loved working with her. Rachel was very organized and flexible, the staff helped put everything together perfectly, and everyone was friendly and easy to work with. Our ceremony was nonconventional, and Rachel did a lot to help with coordinating it and making it flow well. We cannot express how happy we are to have chosen Harmony Chapel as our venue. They made everything so easy and wonderful. The food tasted great, and guests told us how much they enjoyed the food. They also provide a stipend towards Candy Haven cakes which we used for our wedding and groom cakes. They were very helpful as well, and the cake tasted great! With all this said, we think the value of Harmony Chapel was fantastic.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Megan · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I were married here on September 5, 2015. After a full day of looking at venues and realizing that my dream of having a "center aisle-chapel" wedding was going to be extremely expensive.. we found this place, less than a mile from where we live which is just down the road! I had to check it out for being so close and the second I saw those arches I knew this could be it. Once I found out that they provided catering and I could have my wedding on a SATURDAY AT NO EXTRA CHARGE... I wanted that venue! Rachel was great to work with and the food was excellent! We enjoyed going to a tasting and were extremely impressed. Not only that, they helped out a HUGE portion of our wedding cake budget by going to their preferred venue, they took off $300.00 off whatever we picked out! I had a beautiful cake for SO cheap thanks to them! Despite some of the decor being a bit trapped in the 80s, the basic needs were met and the rest we took care of with amazing flowers, music, and lighting. We packed the venue all night long and still have people tell us how much fun they had and how special it was.

Sent on 02/29/2016

teressa · Married on 05/30/2015

Rachel and Jason were fantastic to work with and managed every detail with professionalism and care. The wedding went off without a hitch (no pun intended) and everyone remarked how beautiful it was and how smoothly it all flowed together. The food was delicious and everyone worked together to make the wedding a joyous, lovely event.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Emily · Married on 03/07/2015

I can't say enough good things about this venue! Beautiful chapel, great reception hall and the package includes so much! The staff was great to work with-Jason or Rachel always returned my calls promptly and even let me have an additional details meeting at Harmony Chapel when my caterer wanted to see the venue. Rachel and her staff were completely on top of every detail from putting all my decorations up just how I wanted them, to helping everyone be where they needed to be and the ceremony and reception to run smoothly and helping with clean up. Everyone complimented how smoothly the whole evening went and I can honestly say there was not even one minor thing that went wrong largely in part due to the awesome Harmony Chapel staff! The staff was so laid back and I really felt like they accommodated everything I wanted as a part of my wedding so well. If you are hesitant to book based on the price, I'd say go for it and you won't be disappointed. The value of having your wedding run perfectly is definitely worth the price alone, and the chapel is so beautiful and needs next to no decorating!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/04/2014

Harmony Chapel far exceeded my expectations as my wedding venue. Jason the owner and Rachel the coordinator were FANTASTIC!!! When we first toured the venue Jason answered all of my million and one questions fully, and gave us his cell phone number in case we had any questions later. Rachel the coordinator was organized, seemed to love what she does and is great at it! The venue was beautiful from the chapel, to the reception hall, to the outdoor areas. The food was beyond great, we served the mesquite chicken (YUM), brisket, red skin mashed potatoes, and green beans. Everything was set up on time, and set up exactly as Rachel and I had discussed. The bride and groom rooms, worked very well before the wedding. We used the venues staff member (Heather) as our bartender and she was awesome (and way cheaper than hiring an outside bar tending company). She was quick, efficient and made good drinks with the alcohol we provided. I highly recommend anyone considering Harmony Chapel as their wedding venue to do it. We had no complaints whatsoever. Rachel kept us on track all night and was always one step ahead of getting things done. This is a fantastically run place, I would book them again in a heartbeat.
    Thanks Jason, Rachel, and all Harmony Chapel staff!
    -Leslie and Cameron Leger 10/4/2014

Sent on 10/13/2014

Holli · Married on 07/19/2014

I am so glad we booked our wedding at Harmony Chapel. The chapel is absolutely gorgeous and I feel that the rental space overall is a pretty good value. Harmony Chapel was very good about being flexible with various requests which was important to me since I wanted to design every last detail about the wedding. Rachel was our coordinator and she was very sweet and attentive. The day went very smoothly.

Sent on 08/09/2014

When I originally saw this venue online I knew I was going to be married at Harmony Chapel. The pictures online do no justice for how absolutely gorgeous the chapel is. This venue is definitely great for those looking for something beautiful and affordable. Jason and Rachel make a great team and were more than helpful during the planning process. My emails were always responded to within a day or two, and Jason was always willing to meet me for visits to the chapel. Rachel, the wedding coordinator, was fantastic! During my original consultation for details I felt a little overwhelmed, but she met me the next day to go over the plans again one-on-one which made me feel more comfortable. On the day of the wedding she was always there to make sure things went the way they were supposed to go. She made the wedding less stressful and more enjoyable for both myself and the groom. The food was wonderful! We had the grilled chicken, brisket, asparagus and mashed potatoes. The guests really enjoyed the food and many of them came up and said how delicious their dinner was. Rachel even had our (bride and groom) plates ready for us after our photographs so we could enjoy dinner too! All in all our wedding at Harmony Chapel was absolutely amazing and an event I will never forget. I highly recommend this venue for anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Vicki · Married on 04/05/2014

I cannot express how AMAZED I am with every single of detail of working with Harmony Chapel. Talk about value! This is the best value you will ever find, but you always feel like you're getting the 5 star treatment. My guests raved over how gorgeous the venue was, how tasty the food was, and they had a blast! I really could not have asked for more. The coordinator was fantastic, the owner was so personable and easy to work with, and the cake vendor that I used through the Chapel was perfect. And did I mention it was beautiful? Check out the chapel in person, you will be blown away.

Sent on 04/10/2014

cheri · Married on 09/28/2013

We searched and searched all over Texas for a venue for our daughter's wedding. She wanted an outdoor wedding on this particular date but we were concerned with the Texas weather at this time of year...Sure enough it was rainy off and on that day...Harmony Chapel was the perfect choice for the wedding. An absolutely gorgeous venue, with the feeling of being outdoors. Couldn't be happier with our choice of venue...from appearance, friendly staff who always returned calls and emails promptly, and flexible with our ideas/last minute changes. Rachel was our coordinator and she was great. Things that we had forgotten to tell her, she made it happen. I coordinated another daughter's wedding and did all of the detail and having an onsite coordinator included made the day less stressful and enjoyable. We had no unexpected charges. They supplied exactly what the agreed they would. I feel they went over and beyond our expectations. Food for the reception was delicious...we had the mesquite chicken and brisket...Loved every minute of this day...

Sent on 10/15/2013

I don't feel that Harmony is pricey at all compared to other places. It is the best.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

Harmony Chapel is absolutely beautiful. I can not say that enough. Jason, the owner, is fantastic. He has a lot of experience, has seen it all, and is very open to your ideas. In my search for a venue this was definitely the most laid back in terms of fully realizing your ideas (on decor, order of events, etc). This venue is perfect if you're the kind of bride who is looking for a place to include a lot of different things and don't plan on adding too many details yourself. They have a lot of decorations to choose from and also have their staff set and and break down. You won't find any hidden fees here- linens, flatware, chairs, tables, etc- everything really is included. I will also say that this place is great for a bride who wants to be a little more hands on- which I was. I had what seemed to be fairly elaborate ideas for decor- all of which we brought in the day before the wedding at the rehearsal, which was a really wonderful thing. That way we didn't have anything to worry about the day of. Harmony was so so great about taking all of our decorations and setting it all up perfectly. They even went one step further and improved on some of the set up, which I really appreciated. It was so beautiful!
    Everything ran so smoothly during the wedding. Rachel was our coordinator and she did a lovely job moving everything forward during the reception.
    Harmony includes a wedding coordinator. The person you meet during your planning meeting will not necessarily be the one during your wedding. I will say that if you are planning a lot of extra details or your own decor you should make very detailed notes explaining what you want to hand off at your wedding rehearsal. It will help both of you. That way you can feel good that the coordinator you're working with will know the specificities of what you want. I did this and Rachel executed everything to a T. Thank you so much Harmony for helping to make our wedding everything we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Paola · Married on 04/06/2013

They were great with responding and they let me do anything and everything I wanted and set everything up for me and even created the teal water for my center pieces!! They were awesome!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Angela · Married on 03/09/2013

We would definitely recommend Harmony Chapel. They made my son and his bride's wedding and reception a wonderful experience. It is a beautiful venue and they have top notch employees who made the event special . They were fabulous to work with and went out of their way to make the wedding and reception a day to remember. Harmony Chapel have people who truly work so hard to make everything happen effortlessly and made our vision come to life.
    I can't say enough good things about this wedding venue and the people that work hard to make your event an experience to remember.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Angie · Married on 03/09/2013

This was a wonderful venue to have a wedding and reception for my son. They made everything run so smoothly from the rehearsal to the wedding and reception. I would definitely recommend this venue

Sent on 04/26/2013

Donna · Married on 03/10/2012

As the mother of a bride,I would like everyone to know just how great an experience our family and friends had at Harmony Chapel last weekend. There aren't enough words to properly recommend the staff of Harmony Chapel(Aubrey)for their professional guidance and calming influence before, during, and after the big day. They spent a generous amount of time making sure that our vision was present at the wedding and it was much appreciated. Our friends and family cannot stop calling to tell us how perfect a wedding it was. We will never forget you and how you helped make Jessica and Tony's big day so special! Weddings are stressful, no way of getting around it, so to have the people in charge know what they're doing, and smile while they're helping you (at all times),one word, PRICELESS...
    I hope that anyone looking for a wedding venue will find their way to this "little gem". Every little thing - from the ceremony to the reception went off without a hitch. I'm so grateful we found Harmony Chapel~

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 10/29/2011

This place is Beautiful! The staff was friendly, always answering my questions, walked me through all the details. Love this place and would recommend it to anyone that is looking to get everything in one package for a great price!

Sent on 02/20/2012
  • Robby

Robby · Married on 07/17/2011

Harmony is a great place to get married! You can get almost everything done through them, all in one place. And they are great at helping with the planning, etc. Even the small things, like setup/cleanup are taken care of. The chapel is beautiful, and the facilities are immaculate. Jason is a great guy to work with, very professional, yet easygoing. Raney is great as well. She has all the planning and coordination down pat. Anything you need or can think of, they probably already have. And if not, they will get it taken care of! Harmony is also a very affordable location; a great value that will not hurt your pocketbook. If you're looking to save money and still have an upscale wedding, this is the place. My wife and I couldn't have found a better location for our special day.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Justin · Married on 01/22/2011

Harmony Chapel is the most beautiful location we had found in the North Texas area. We were fortunate to work with Ron, Cheryl, Jason and Rainy who provided for us one of the most beautiful weddings anyone could ask for. Ron's attention to detail and ability to produce a fully customized menu for us was fantastic. We dined on slow seared tenderloin, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, perfectly cooked asparagus and delicious lemon pepper chicken.

Our ceremony was at night, and was beautiful with candles lit all down the isle. They worked well with our florist and dj to provide the ultimate ceremony.

After the ceremony and we retreated to the bride/groom room as everyone was ushered into the reception hall, and my wife's bouquet had a large charm that fell off. Cheryl was quick to take the bouquet and glue the charm back on before any pictures were taken. The hands on service and attention to our unrequested needs was the best part of the event.

The reception was beautiful, and Harmony Chapel had helped me arrange custom table cloths with their vendor to truly offer a customized wedding.

We couldn't be more thankful to the vendor - the special touches, like wedding cake in the car and our names handwritten on the doors of the groom and bride doors were fantastic.

Overall the value for the experience was amazing, and we sacrificed nothing for the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 03/14/2011
  • Johnathon

Johnathon · Married on 07/06/2013

Harmony Chapel is a beautiful venue and was perfect for my daughter's wedding. The Texas heat makes it nearly impossible to have a July wedding outdoors (without everyone melting), but Harmony Chapel is the perfect alternative. Pictures can't do justice to the beauty of this venue...you have to see it in person! Our coordinator did a fabulous job pulling everything together and helping the evening to run smoothly. The staff is flexible and helpful, and the food was delicious....they take care of all the setting up and tearing down. Highly recommend this gorgeous venue!

Sent on 12/03/2013