Brighton Abbey Reviews

96% Recommended by couples

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Emily B. Sent on 03/11/2022

Great Venue!

Hosted my sister's baby shower here! Great venue, beautiful location, staff was amazing, overall great experience!
    Rebecca J. Sent on 02/15/2024

Amazing and Beautiful!!!!

My husband and I got married on 2/3/24 at Brighton Abbey and had a wonderful experience!! Brighton Abbey is a beautiful venue and has every quality we were looking for in a venue. Kennedy was amazing and always kept up amazing communication leading up to our special day!
    Katie Sent on 01/27/2024

Got married in Jan 2024

This venue is absolutely beautiful! You do not need decorations to get wonderful pictures.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lisa Carey
    Lisa C. Sent on 01/14/2024

Excellent Customer Service

We absolutely LOVED our venue and so did our guests for our January wedding (the window chapel even in winter was stunning for our photos!). The chapel and ceremony space are gorgeous alone and required little decor to accentuate its perfection! Also greatly appreciate last minute help on hiccups from our venue coordinate Kennedy! There’s always a small bump in the road and ours was the WEEK BEFORE and she accommodated things so easily and relieved stress so quickly and kindly! Highly recommend!
    M Warren Sent on 01/17/2024

Amazing Experience!

My family and friends, 75 total, had an amazing time at Brighton Abbey on Dec. 16th ‘23 celebrating a Sweet 16 birthday. I worked with two ladies to coordinate the party. I truly enjoyed working with Laurina as we made final arrangements for the event. She was so accommodating and delightful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with several photo opportunities. My guests were truly impressed by the changing, dining, and outdoor areas. Many smiles and happy memories were made that night and I would recommend Brighton Abbey for not only weddings but any celebration.
    Karina L. Sent on 07/27/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Venue and month of coordinator

The venue was my perfect venue! Everything went smoothly and as amazing as I could imagine! Month of coordinator (Katelyn) was the sweetest and helped me on my big day!
    Emma M. Sent on 01/04/2024

Amazing Wedding Day!

We had our wedding in April of this year and it was beautiful we could not have gone without our month of coordinator Emily Spinks! She is the reason the day went so smooth and turned out the way it did. Definitely recommend this venue and month of coordination with Emily!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Sent on 08/17/2022

Beautiful Venue

My son got married at Brighton Abbey in July 2022. The chapel and reception space are absolutely gorgeous. There are several location on property to take beautiful photos. We worked with Emily and she was very accommodating and professional. The owners went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect on our big day! They even have a very reasonable priced photo booth which was a big hit with the guests!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Sent on 05/18/2022

Magnificent!

EVERYTHING from beginning to end was beautiful. Becky Banner, the staff, preferred vendors were TOP NOTCH! The curb appeal that Brighton Abbey offers draws you in from the gate. The ballroom chandeliers are breathtaking. My 50th Birthday and Retirement celebration was a evening I will never forget and Brighton Abbey was at the center of my happy moment! Thank you so much for everything! 💕😁⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Brighton Abbey's reply:

The whole Brighton Abbey team loves you!!!! Your event was EPIC just link you! Perfectly planned and your guest were just as pleasant as you were. Cheers to the next party...
    Jessica Sent on 05/30/2022

Brighton Abbey was great

We had some issues with not knowing there would be hidden fees and things that weren’t allowed at the venue until after we signed the contract which was frustrating. All in all the venue did great and the chapel is beautiful!
  • Amy
    Amy H. Sent on 07/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful perfect place for a wedding

My daughter had the perfect wedding at Brighton Abbey. Nicole was great to work with and made sure everything was perfect for her day. It is an incredibly beautiful wedding venue.
  • Stefan
    Stefan L. Sent on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best venue and event manager

Brighton Abbey was a great venue and was helpful throughout the entire planning process. They made everything so easy. Emily Spinks was the best event manager! Very professional and available to help us all the way through the end of our wedding.
    Stephanie Z. Sent on 05/03/2022

Amazing venue

We absolutely fell in love with Brighton Abbey immediately. The property was so beautiful and we just knew it would be the perfect venue for our union. Emily was amazing and so helpful, we couldn't have had such a great day without her.
    Precious C. Sent on 03/17/2022

Brighton Abbey

I had my wedding here about a month ago and where do I start. Everything was perfect, the venue was beautiful and elegant. My day of coordinator who was included with the venue was amazing, she stayed on top of things, help wherever was needed & constantly gave compliments which made me feel as though she was a long term friend.
    Julia Sent on 02/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great rehearsal & rehearsal lunch spot!

I was the matron of honor in a wedding recently and we actually held the rehearsal & rehearsal lunch here because the main venue was being set up for a wedding that same time - so great that we were able to use their sister venue. Extremely friendly staff & wonderful to work with!!
    Chris M. Sent on 02/24/2022

Impressive venue - Mother of the Bride

Mother of the Bride - we had our rehearsal here at Brighton Abby! What a beautiful venue! All of the wedding party loved the Bridal Suite and the Grooms suite! I was so impressed with the chapel and grounds! The chapel is bright with scenery with beautiful trees and green grounds.
    Staff were so incredibly helpful!! Constantly checking on us to see how they could help.
    Overall, we could not have been happier!

Brighton Abbey's reply:

Thank you Chris... We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are so glad your day was beautiful! XOXO
    Lauren S. Sent on 03/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding here was perfect!!

Emily Spinks helped me and I had the most amazing wedding experience! The venue is stunning and can be decorated in so many ways. My guests were blown away. The staff was so helpful and kind! I love this venue!!
    Jessica S. Sent on 04/02/2022

Best Venue Ever!

First and foremost Nicole Draper is so awesome to work with. She absolutely made my wedding day special and STRESS FREE!

I would recommend any bride to have their wedding here. Our family and friends loved this place and told me that they had a wonderful time. Our wedding was a couple of months ago an still to this day our family still talk about how beautiful this venue is.
    Lindse W. Sent on 02/07/2022

Best Venue Ever

Brighton Abbey was the absolutely perfect place to get married! Not only was the venue absolutely beautiful, but the planning process was so easy. Emily was wonderful! She responded to all of my emails and questions. She scheduled several times for me to visit the venue. The space was perfect for our event! The getting ready rooms were so fun, we rented extra hours just to enjoy the space! Our guests commented all night how lovely the venue was. I would recommend this venue in a heart beat!
  • Elysa
    Elysa S. Sent on 01/24/2022

Dream Wedding Came True

Brighton Abbey is the most beautiful venue we have ever seen. I am so glad that my husband and I chose this place. Every detail of the location is intentional and gorgeous . The chapel is extraordinarily breathtaking. The reception hall is elegant and just the perfect size. 100% of the wedding guests expressed how unique and magnificent Brighton Abbey is. This gem surpassed our expectations. The bridal and groom suites are perfect for photo and preparation needs. Jillian, the venue director, has been so helpful from beginning to end. She gave all the advice we needed that led to a very memorable wedding. Emily Nelson (the venue rep) was very helpful, accommodating, and nice. She made sure that the essentials were secured for and during the wedding. I felt comfortable throughout the process. Sought help when needed and Emily always responded on time and had suggestions/solutions!
  • Abigail
    Abigail A. Sent on 12/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue with Large window goals!

Brighton Abbey was all the sweet elegance and picturesque beauty in one little spot of North Texas. My decision in choosing this venue was for the gorgeous large windows in the chapel with the balcony area, it fills the chapel with natural light and no matter the time of day, the view is amazing inside and out. I loved the little courtyard in the center that was perfect for entertaining guests during cocktail hour as well as the reception hall that is on the other side. I wish I had gotten ready at the venue instead of the Air BNB that I got nearby (I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you are wanting to get ready there with a large group). Our dressing room was so cute! With a private bathroom, platform with a mirror and two double sided mirror stations for bridesmaids to get ready at. It was so nice to have between events during the wedding. The groom's room had some options for entertainment while they waited and roomy, with a great view of the courtyard. Finally, the thing that both my husband and I can agree on, was the staff and their eye for detail!! With the help of Emily Spinks, our event coordinator, she was there for us and helped with setting up our reception. We also liked that the beverage company that they use, all of our guests said great things about our bartender that night. He knew people by name and knew exactly what they wanted when they approached the bar. Emily helped out all our other vendors get settled and direct them as needed for our day. It was so much fun, not stressful, and such a beautiful place to be for a special day. Thank you so much!
  • W
    W. B. E. Sent on 02/19/2022

Wedding consultant and officiant

Simply amazing! So beautiful and elegant situated in an easily accessible rural setting surrounded by huge centuries old trees and immaculately landscaped. It’s total presentation is light years ahead of the traditional barn scene. I found the staff to be knowledgeable, courteous and friendly!

Brighton Abbey's reply:

Thank you for your kind works... You were a great officiant as well and we would highly recommend your services as well.
    Tryn O. Sent on 09/03/2021

Great Experience

Everyone on the Brighton Abbey team was wonderful and made sure that our day was extra special.
  • Zaina
    Zaina G. Sent on 01/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was beautiful and a nice place for pictures

Emily was an amazing coordinator, she did her job so well! I loved the venue, it was so beautiful and my wedding pictures came out amazing! Thank you!
    Kathy H. Sent on 10/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and stunning venue run by a wonderful team.

Our day at Brighton abbey was just perfect from beginning to end and it’s all thanks to Nicole Auker and the rest of the team at Brighton Abbey who made everything run smoothly behind the scenes.
    We received a TON of compliments about how beautiful the venue was - the amazing views in the chapel with the huge windows made the ceremony so romantic and serene. The reception hall is also beautiful. Nicole Auker, the senior events manager who was our point of contact was unbelievably knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and patient throughout the process.
    We will be highly recommending the venue to others.
illustration stars