Brighton Abbey Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Emily B. Getting married on 04/01/2024

Great Venue!

Hosted my sister's baby shower here! Great venue, beautiful location, staff was amazing, overall great experience!
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 07/30/2022

Beautiful Venue

My son got married at Brighton Abbey in July 2022. The chapel and reception space are absolutely gorgeous. There are several location on property to take beautiful photos. We worked with Emily and she was very accommodating and professional. The owners went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect on our big day! They even have a very reasonable priced photo booth which was a big hit with the guests!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jessica Married on 05/09/2022

Brighton Abbey was great

We had some issues with not knowing there would be hidden fees and things that weren’t allowed at the venue until after we signed the contract which was frustrating. All in all the venue did great and the chapel is beautiful!
  • Amy
    Amy H. Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful perfect place for a wedding

My daughter had the perfect wedding at Brighton Abbey. Nicole was great to work with and made sure everything was perfect for her day. It is an incredibly beautiful wedding venue.
  • Stefan
    Stefan L. Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best venue and event manager

Brighton Abbey was a great venue and was helpful throughout the entire planning process. They made everything so easy. Emily Spinks was the best event manager! Very professional and available to help us all the way through the end of our wedding.
    Stephanie Z. Married on 03/24/2022

Amazing venue

We absolutely fell in love with Brighton Abbey immediately. The property was so beautiful and we just knew it would be the perfect venue for our union. Emily was amazing and so helpful, we couldn't have had such a great day without her.
    Precious C. Married on 02/12/2022

Brighton Abbey

I had my wedding here about a month ago and where do I start. Everything was perfect, the venue was beautiful and elegant. My day of coordinator who was included with the venue was amazing, she stayed on top of things, help wherever was needed & constantly gave compliments which made me feel as though she was a long term friend.
    Julia Married on 02/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great rehearsal & rehearsal lunch spot!

I was the matron of honor in a wedding recently and we actually held the rehearsal & rehearsal lunch here because the main venue was being set up for a wedding that same time - so great that we were able to use their sister venue. Extremely friendly staff & wonderful to work with!!
    Chris M. Married on 02/05/2022

Impressive venue - Mother of the Bride

Mother of the Bride - we had our rehearsal here at Brighton Abby! What a beautiful venue! All of the wedding party loved the Bridal Suite and the Grooms suite! I was so impressed with the chapel and grounds! The chapel is bright with scenery with beautiful trees and green grounds.
    Staff were so incredibly helpful!! Constantly checking on us to see how they could help.
    Overall, we could not have been happier!

Brighton Abbey's reply:

Thank you Chris... We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are so glad your day was beautiful! XOXO
    Lauren S. Married on 01/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding here was perfect!!

Emily Spinks helped me and I had the most amazing wedding experience! The venue is stunning and can be decorated in so many ways. My guests were blown away. The staff was so helpful and kind! I love this venue!!
    Jessica S. Married on 01/17/2022

Best Venue Ever!

First and foremost Nicole Draper is so awesome to work with. She absolutely made my wedding day special and STRESS FREE!

I would recommend any bride to have their wedding here. Our family and friends loved this place and told me that they had a wonderful time. Our wedding was a couple of months ago an still to this day our family still talk about how beautiful this venue is.
    Lindse W. Married on 12/29/2021

Best Venue Ever

Brighton Abbey was the absolutely perfect place to get married! Not only was the venue absolutely beautiful, but the planning process was so easy. Emily was wonderful! She responded to all of my emails and questions. She scheduled several times for me to visit the venue. The space was perfect for our event! The getting ready rooms were so fun, we rented extra hours just to enjoy the space! Our guests commented all night how lovely the venue was. I would recommend this venue in a heart beat!
  • Elysa
    Elysa S. Married on 11/27/2021

Dream Wedding Came True

Brighton Abbey is the most beautiful venue we have ever seen. I am so glad that my husband and I chose this place. Every detail of the location is intentional and gorgeous . The chapel is extraordinarily breathtaking. The reception hall is elegant and just the perfect size. 100% of the wedding guests expressed how unique and magnificent Brighton Abbey is. This gem surpassed our expectations. The bridal and groom suites are perfect for photo and preparation needs. Jillian, the venue director, has been so helpful from beginning to end. She gave all the advice we needed that led to a very memorable wedding. Emily Nelson (the venue rep) was very helpful, accommodating, and nice. She made sure that the essentials were secured for and during the wedding. I felt comfortable throughout the process. Sought help when needed and Emily always responded on time and had suggestions/solutions!
  • Abigail
    Abigail A. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful venue with Large window goals!

Brighton Abbey was all the sweet elegance and picturesque beauty in one little spot of North Texas. My decision in choosing this venue was for the gorgeous large windows in the chapel with the balcony area, it fills the chapel with natural light and no matter the time of day, the view is amazing inside and out. I loved the little courtyard in the center that was perfect for entertaining guests during cocktail hour as well as the reception hall that is on the other side. I wish I had gotten ready at the venue instead of the Air BNB that I got nearby (I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you are wanting to get ready there with a large group). Our dressing room was so cute! With a private bathroom, platform with a mirror and two double sided mirror stations for bridesmaids to get ready at. It was so nice to have between events during the wedding. The groom's room had some options for entertainment while they waited and roomy, with a great view of the courtyard. Finally, the thing that both my husband and I can agree on, was the staff and their eye for detail!! With the help of Emily Spinks, our event coordinator, she was there for us and helped with setting up our reception. We also liked that the beverage company that they use, all of our guests said great things about our bartender that night. He knew people by name and knew exactly what they wanted when they approached the bar. Emily helped out all our other vendors get settled and direct them as needed for our day. It was so much fun, not stressful, and such a beautiful place to be for a special day. Thank you so much!
  • W
    W. B. E. Married on 10/24/2021

Wedding consultant and officiant

Simply amazing! So beautiful and elegant situated in an easily accessible rural setting surrounded by huge centuries old trees and immaculately landscaped. It’s total presentation is light years ahead of the traditional barn scene. I found the staff to be knowledgeable, courteous and friendly!

Brighton Abbey's reply:

Thank you for your kind works... You were a great officiant as well and we would highly recommend your services as well.
    Tryn O. Married on 10/22/2021

Great Experience

Everyone on the Brighton Abbey team was wonderful and made sure that our day was extra special.
  • Zaina
    Zaina G. Married on 10/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was beautiful and a nice place for pictures

Emily was an amazing coordinator, she did her job so well! I loved the venue, it was so beautiful and my wedding pictures came out amazing! Thank you!
    Kathy H. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and stunning venue run by a wonderful team.

Our day at Brighton abbey was just perfect from beginning to end and it’s all thanks to Nicole Auker and the rest of the team at Brighton Abbey who made everything run smoothly behind the scenes.
    We received a TON of compliments about how beautiful the venue was - the amazing views in the chapel with the huge windows made the ceremony so romantic and serene. The reception hall is also beautiful. Nicole Auker, the senior events manager who was our point of contact was unbelievably knowledgeable, helpful, flexible, and patient throughout the process.
    We will be highly recommending the venue to others.
    Allison J. Married on 10/01/2021

Stunning Venue!!

Brighton Abbey is truly a one of a kind venue with a style that is so hard to find in DFW. It is absolutely STUNNING and the staff is all incredible and so accommodating. The venue is so beautiful by itself that we hardly needed much in terms of decoration or over the top floral. We received compliments all night long on the venue and it really is a photographers dream venue! We worked with Holly Hinkle when booking the venue and she was our contact for the majority of the time leading up to our wedding day. Holly was so kind and always responded very quickly to all of my questions. We also worked with Emily Spinks for our final venue meeting and she was our venue coordinator on the day of. She is truly so genuine and wanted nothing but the best for our big day, which we really appreciated! Emily was so helpful the entire day of and was such a key part of making the day go seamlessly. Brighton Abbey made for an amazing backdrop on our wedding day and we would not change a thing!
    Vanessa Married on 07/05/2021

Beyond compare

Every square inch is picture worthy and breathtaking inside and outside. The staff is incredibly friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. If I could celebrate every life event here, I would!
    Cassie L. Married on 04/10/2021

Stunning!!

Get ready for my novel because OH MY GOODNESS I have nothing but amazing things to say about Brighton Abbey. My husband and I got married here in October 2020 and it is safe to say we were blown away. It is hard to put into words just how STUNNING this venue really is. The French castle theme was dreamy, the chapel was to die for, and the courtyard was just WOW. In addition, ladies if you are looking for a beautiful bridal suite this is it! I just cannot express enough how gorgeous and unique this place is. It had our guests talking about it nonstop and I'm pretty sure our photographer had a field day shooting here haha. I also can't forget the BA team who was so great to work with. I was a bride that really had no idea what I was doing (it does not come natural to me haha) but they stepped up to help me along the way -- huge shout out and thank you to Becky and Jillian who really made this day come together! We truly appreciate all they did to make our day perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    To the future Brides/Grooms, if you are looking for a fairytale location you should definitely check out Brighton Abbey.
  • Arely
    Arely M. Married on 01/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and stunning location

When I came across Brighton Abbey it was still under renovation and we were able to tour it before the finished outcome. The finished product was breathtaking. Since day one the team was responsive and easy to access. They were quick to communicate and offered outstanding help. Working with them was smooth and the location was ready and as lovely as it looks for our wedding day. Absolutely recommend it for an unforgettable modern, yet classic wedding. It's certainly a hidden treasure and breath of fresh air in the sea of barn venues in the DFW area!
    Leigh L. Married on 10/10/2020

Wedding of a Lifetime even During Covid

What started with a frantic panicky phone call from our eldest daughter because the wedding venue that she had booked before Covid hit was no longer a viable option turned into one of the most magical days ever imagined. With less than 4 months to go before the big day - the incredible team at Brighton Abbey stepped in and truly saved the day! Even though they were in the middle of completely renovating the entire venue inside and out , Becky, Jill and the entire team worked hand in hand with my daughter & her fiancé to make their special day unforgettable! They listened to all their wants, desires and dreams and helped them prepare and plan their perfect day. The teams experience, knowledge and insights were absolutely priceless and all this while in the middle of construction and renovation! From seating charts for dinner, to working with our vendors, assisting with plans for outdoor settings for dance floor, entertainment, socializing ( in the Covid era) , floral placement, lighting all in the desire to make sure my daughter and her fiancé's day was everything they dreamed of and hoped for. The team at Brighton Abbey were outstanding and there with us every step of the way! If you are looking for a truly authentic , uniquely you once in a lifetime day I can think of no better place or team than what you will experience at Brighton Abbey.
    Tori S. Married on 10/10/2020

Best Venue!!

We celebrated the most perfect day at Brighton Abbey. From getting ready, to first looks, to dancing the night away - our wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to an amazing venue and staff. The chapel was the most beautiful setting to have our ceremony in and we danced the night away outside. Every amenity you could want or think of to help your wedding day go smoothly - Brighton Abbey provides or the staff helps make happen. We felt so special and taken care and would recommend this venue to any and everyone!!! Go tour ASAP!
illustration stars