Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Adrienne
    Adrienne K. Getting married on 02/09/2022

Great experience!

The rooms were great and reasonably priced. The service during Covid was incredible. Thank you so much for such a great weekend.

Adrienne,
    I am so glad I got to work with you! Thank you again for choosing Hard Rock for your wedding room block!

Mary Married on 10/10/2020

Responds Quickly

They responded quickly and explained things well

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so much Mary!!!!
    I hope you will return to Hard Rock for any event needs!

Kindest regards,
    Natalie S. Married on 08/01/2020

Went Above and Beyond when COVID Forced a Cancellation

We were very excited to have our August wedding reception at the Hard Rock until COVID had other plans and forced us to relocate just about a month prior to our wedding day. Fortunately, Jessie, Stacy, and the rest of the Hard Rock team came through as superheroes and assisted us in every step with finding a new venue, including calling and visiting alternative venues with us, securing a price-match, and ensuring that our day was every bit as special as it would have been with them. Becca, their phenomenal baker, went above and beyond to still provide us a BEAUTIFUL wedding cake which she delivered to our new venue (something the Hard Rock does not normally do) because of the circumstances. My husband and I could not be more pleased with the customer service and friendliness from this establishment. Thank you for everything!! ❤️

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

I am so happy that everything worked out! We truly enjoyed working with you two during the time we got to!
    Thank you so much for the kind words.
    Stacy worked so hard with these other venues top get you the best deal possible since our convention center was not opened back up in time.
    Thank you again and congrats!

• Brandee
    Brandee Married on 07/18/2020

Great place to have wedding

I have been searching for the right place that will fit my budget to have our wedding. I came across hard rock casino and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to have my wedding at a casino but I set up apt with Jesse to look at place. I loved it. The sky room was perfect, plenty of space plus they set up and clean up and provide the tables, chairs, decorations, glassware everything. When I looked everywhere else they charge extra for that stuff. Jesse was very helpful and professional. She let me know what all is included and what’s extra. She Also let us rent out another room to have the ceremony. She said we can have ceremony in sky room but I want it in different room. We also get a suite for free too. My wedding is not until July 2020 but I have booked with hard rock and can’t wait to have my special day there!!!

Brandee,
    I am so excited to work with you! I can't wait until your big day! Let me know if you need anything in the meantime.

• Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 07/10/2020

Greatest Venue in town!

The Hard Rock is simply the best choice when it comes to choosing a venue. Jessie Brandt is amazing at what she does and helps you the entire planning process. During the night of our event Michael and Allen were our coordinators and we honestly couldn't have had a better team. They are efficient, everything runs smoothly, and they truly know how to make an event go perfectly. We will be back!

Jessica!
    I am so happy that you chose Hard Rock for your 10 year reunion! What a fun group Broken Arrow was! I hope to have class of 2009 back for future reunions!

• Sunita
    Sunita K. Married on 01/26/2020

Aaah.....some!

Had the perfect dream wedding! ( loved the sky view) Special Thanks to Jessie, Tony, Becca and the Hard Rock Sky Room staff. Very alert, proactive and detailed. Executed my vision with great perfection! Would definitely recommend this venue to all my friends and family. It's been more than 2 weeks of the wedding and still getting so many compliments for the venue and that the wedding was well organized!

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so so much for your review! What a beautiful wedding it was. I loved your décor, and was happy to be a part of the big day.
    I love the pictures you attached and will pass on these kind words to my staff :)
    Sarah Q. Married on 01/11/2020

Excellent and cost effective venue

My son and his now wife had their rehearsal dinner and wedding here and everything was outstanding. Staff was accessible and helpful. They don't charge a fee to rent the Sky Room where wedding and reception take place. They provide, free of charge, table cloths, runners, center pieces, tables, chairs, set up/clean up, and discount on block of rooms for guests. Food was great and cake was beautiful and very tasty.

Sarah,
    Thank you so much! I will pass this on to my staff so they can see your kind words! Thank you so much for choosing us and working with me!
  • F
    Forrest Q. Married on 01/11/2020

Quinten Wedding

Jessie and staff were so helpful from the start. Would recommend to anybody!

Forest and Sarah,
    Thank you so much for having your wedding and ceremony at Hard Rock! I enjoyed working with you!
  • Kendall
    Kendall H. Married on 11/26/2019

Best Decision

We couldn’t have asked for a better experience with the staff at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa. From the moment we initially met with Jessie and the event staff to discuss venue options to picking up decor after the reception, it was seamless. The Sky Room was an absolute dream, looking out over the skyline of the greater Tulsa area. I have received many compliments on how great the food was. Speaking of food, using their chef for our wedding cake was amazing! Chef Becca and her staff created the most beautiful and tasty cake I’ve ever had. And to top all of this off, the event was incredibly affordable for the high number of guests included on our special day. We are so thrilled with the entire experience and hope others choose the Hard Rock for their wedding!

Kendall & Aaron!
    What a blast your wedding reception was! We all loved you both and Chef loved making your "Ya Done Messed Up A-A-Ron" groom's cake :)
    Thank you so much for your kind review!

Congrats again,
  • Mindi
    Mindi S. Married on 11/02/2019

Happy Bride and Groom!

Our reception at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa was amazing. The staff was wonderful from the beginning planning stages until the very end. We had a custom cake made from the on site chef which was amazing and the food we had catered was of great quality.
    They supplied tables, chairs, décor, linens, etc. and I was able to choose my color scheme. The recommended DJ also did a phenomenal job. I can't think of anything that I would have changed.

Mindi,
    Your wedding reception was so elegant and your dress was so simply beautiful! Thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!
  • FutureMrsRhodes
    Amanda Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect venue for us

My husband and I met at work and our post-work routine was always to go next door to the casino and have a drink and play a little, so when we saw we could have our wedding at the Hard Rock we knew it was perfect for us.

We had it on the 18th floor in the sky room. I didn't have to do anything! They included the set up/clean up, all the linens, centerpieces, food, cake, bar services. We gave the head chef complete creative freedom on the cake and she went above any expectations I had for it. The food was SO GOOD! I only wish I was able to take a to go plate down to my room afterwards, but that wasn't their fault (silly food regulations).
    Jessie was aaaaamazing to work with from start to finish. She answered all 30000 of my questions, usually the same day. She made everything feel totally seamless. Our day of person (I can't remember her name, sorry!) made the day run smoothly, always checking in if we needed anything. We also loved the perk of

If we ever need another big party, we will definitely be booking the Hard Rock again.

Hello Amanda!

I am so glad all went well! I LOVED your wedding colors and I was just telling my boss how beautiful your dress was! I will let Christiana Toombs (the banquet captain for your event) and her team know your kind remarks. 
    The pastry kitchen team does amazing on the cakes, and Chef Tony and his banquet kitchen make, seriously, the most delicious food! It doesn’t taste like standard run of the mill ‘Banquet Food’ huh?! I so enjoyed working with you and I am so glad you chose us for your special day!

Congratulations again!

From: Amanda [mailto:arplese@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Monday, November 04, 2019 10:33 AM
    To: Jessie Brandt
    Subject: [EXTERNAL] Hi!

Hey girl! Just wanted to send you a quick note saying how much we loved working with you and your team! I can't remember her name, but the girl doing our day of coordinating up there was great! She and her team were on top of cleaning up, she was always asking if we needed anything, and made it run super smooth. The food was so good. I loved that chicken. And the pasta. Aaannnd the steak and mushrooms. Lol. I just wish I could have taken a plate down to the room for later, but she said it was food regulations, so I can't be too mad.
    Please let Becca know that cake was AMAZING!! She exceeded any kind of vision I had for it. And it was delicious!
    The bar staff was great too. They kept our group going for sure.

They told us at the end of the night we were right around $1000. The remainder comes back to us right? Do you know when that will be?

Seriously, we loved working with y'all. If we ever have another big party, we will definitely use y'all again. And you're absolutely on our recommendation list. Thank you so much for everything!!
    Megan T. Married on 10/05/2019

The BEST experience ever!

We just had our 20th high school reunion at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa. From initial contact to the evening of the event, it was an easy and fun experience. Everyone that attended our reunion loved it and had so much fun. The room was decorated beautifully just like we k we it would and the staff and everyone at the hotel was the best. We will definitely be back!

Megan!

I am so happy your guests enjoyed the reunion in Sequoyah Ballroom 4,5,6! Thank you so much for your kind words about the staff here at Hard Rock. We all has fun working your event!

Cali B. Married on 08/24/2019

We just had our wedding at the hard rock hotel and casino and it was AMAZING!

We just had our wedding at the hard rock hotel and casino and it was AMAZING! Everyone we worked with before the wedding was awesome and helped in anyway we needed or wanted. During the reception in the sky room, all of the staff was more than helpful and asking us if we needed anything and kept things stocked and organized. We truly did have a perfect night!

Cali!
    I am so glad to have met you and worked with you! I loved the wedding and the sunflowers! You both are so sweet and I well let my staff know of your kind words!
  • Jessie
    Jessie T. Married on 07/07/2019

amazing food, and incredible experience

Jessie helped SO much. Food great!

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

Jessie! I am glad you all had a good event and congratulations on you engagement! Please let me know if you need a venue for your wedding :)
  • KIM
    Kim H. Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic!

We had my daughters wedding reception at the Sky Room and it was absolutely perfect!!!! Our wedding coordinator Jessie and the staff did an awesome job taking care of our large party (approx. 300 guests). I would definitely recommend this venue. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! I had such a great time with your group! My staff enjoyed working with you as well. It was an awesome night!
  • Harley
    Harley Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Reception was amazing!!

Definitely an amazing venue!! They were phenomenal and soo wonderful!

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed Hard Rock! Thank you again for choosing us! Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with!
  • Tonya
    Tonya Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding Venue

Hard Rock made my day special!

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

I love the picture of you and I! Thank you for choosing Hard Rock and letting me work with you on your bug day!

• Cheri
    Cheri P. Married on 05/10/2019

What a breeze!

We hosted an event at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino this past weekend and it was WONDERFUL! The ballroom was gorgeous with beautiful place settings and linens. The food was absolutely delicious. And the waitstaff was quick, professional, and very accommodating. We received compliment after compliment that evening and the compliments are STILL coming in. It was absolutely perfect!

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so much Cheri! My staff will love the feedback!
    Should you have any events in the future I would love to work with you again!

• Joni
    Joni M. Married on 04/05/2019

the perfect day

We had a amazing time with the planning and day of our wedding. Thee price for the venue is great considering everything that comes in the package! The venue is beautiful with a beautiful view, the staff was absolutely amazing with helping set up and making sure our guest were well taken care of. We got so many compliments on the food! Jessie our wedding coordinator was very attentive and made sure every one of our needs were met to make our day special and stress free!! All in all we had a great time and would defiantly recommend to anyone looking for the perfect place!

Joni,
    I had such a great time with your Star Wars Wedding!

Thank you again for choosing Hard Rock!
    Tim M. Married on 11/10/2018

Outstanding Venue - Very Satisfied!

Everything was perfect! And their staff KNOWS weddings. They had 4 wedding or receptions (or both) the weekend we had ours.

I arrived at 9 a.m. and the tables were all set up, with our colors and the room was ready for our vendors (flowers, DJ, cake, etc) to move in. This despite the fact that they had another wedding in the same room the night before.

As the father of the bride, my job was to make sure that everything ran smooth and the bride, brides mother and grooms mother were happy with everything. Without exception, the staff was able to handle all the little things we forgot or didn't anticipate - and usually within a few minutes. Things like serving trays and bowls, etc. they handled quickly and without any hassles. Jessie and the whole staff made my job easy!

The Skyroom is one of Tulsa's best venues for groups up to 175. We had the wedding, dinner and the reception there. Everything was smooth and done on time! And the prices are very reasonable.

Tim,
    Thank you so much for your feedback! Your daughter's wedding was amazing and she was so beautiful!

Taylor M. Married on 11/10/2018

Easiest experience!

Jessie made everything so easy for us. Her and her staff were incredible and very knowledgeable. I didn't worry about any logistics on my wedding day because I knew they had everything handled. I wouldn't have made it through the day without them. I would choose the Hard Rock again in a heart beat!

Taylor!
    I am so glad you chose Hard Rock! I had a black working with you! Thank you so much for your review and kind words!
    Arthur Married on 09/15/2018
    Our planner, the banquet staff, and all of the employees of the Hard Rock were most professional, courteous, helpful, and kind. To be honest, I never thought our wedding would turn out so spectacular.

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so so much! I will pass the kind words on to our staff!

Congrats again!
    Cesily Married on 09/08/2018
    Great venue to use! They offer basically everything you need all in one! Very friendly and great staff to help bring your special day alive.

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Hard Rock Cesily! I had fun working with you!
    Jessie Married on 08/25/2018
    The Hard Rock had everything you needed in a venue all in one place! We did our ceremony and reception in the Sky Room, and stayed the night there. The banquet staff was beyond accommodating and helpful the entire day. Every hiccup we had come across they had covered. Whether we forgot something or it just didn't look right they had a quick solution and made sure the entire process was stress free. The catering and wedding cake were beyond amazing as well as the bar staff. The Sky Room was sooo beautiful as the sun setting. Unlike other venues this one had everything you needed available to you including a room to stay in after all the fun. Definitively recommend!

Jessie,
    Your wedding was so elegant and beautiful! I am so glad I got the chance to work with you and that you were our wedding giveaway winner! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Jordan Married on 08/18/2018
    WOW is all I can say!! The Hard Rock was everything and more. They did an amazing job on making sure everything was perfect and everything was taken care of. I can't stress to you how much of a control freak I was with planning my wedding and making sure everything was perfect and the Hard Rock took over and I got to completely relax and enjoy my day. The food was AMAZING the staff was AMAZING and the environment was AMAZING! I couldn't have asked more a more beautiful reception!!!!

Jordan,
    The buffet you had for your wedding is my FAVORITE! I am so glad that you enjoyed the staff and the food. We really do have a lot of fun with our events and I am glad we got to have your wedding reception here at Hard Rock!

Thank you again for your kind words!