Harbour View Inn Reviews

Harbour View Inn 4
  • Myranda

Myranda · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

I can’t say just how much I loved our wedding day! Becky Miller was so beyond helpful and made sure our cake, flowers, and fudge were all delivered at the right time. We couldn’t have chosen a better place to get married!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Harbour View Inn 5
    Harbour View Inn 6
    Harbour View Inn 7
    Harbour View Inn 8

Amber · Married on 09/24/2016

This place was fantastic for our wedding venue, and the rooms were great. Very clean, the beds were comfortable, and there was a great breakfast every morning. Becky was very responsive with all of the wedding planning, and always answered any random questions I had very quickly. For the weekend of the wedding, Michelle was my go-to gal. She was excellent, very professional and did such a great job handling all of the details. She even helped calm my pre-ceremony jitters. Rick was our bartender, and may possibly be my new favorite person. On Thursday when we got to the Harbour View, he was already asking if he could get me anything, and he was so pleasant to be around. He always had me smiling and laughing and our guest just loved him. The rest of the staff was great and extremely polite. The wedding meal was excellent. The chef came out and personally congratulated us, which was such a sweet touch. We look forward to staying at the Harbour View Inn each time we visit the island. The grounds are maintained very well and it's in a great spot.

Sent on 10/02/2016
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 08/13/2016

We had an amazing wedding ceremony and reception at this location. Becky and Michelle were wonderful in making sure that everything went as planned and everything was setup accordingly. I couldn't have asked for our wedding to go any better. Becky was always great at responding promptly to emails and making sure to answer all of my questions. I was very happy with them.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Cheri · Married on 07/02/2016

My husband and I absolutely love the Harbor View Inn! We had our wedding on the veranda and it was everything I wanted. Michelle, Molly and all the staff were excellent. They answered all the questions that we had and all our friends and family about the island and what to do. Can't wait to go back!

Sent on 07/26/2016

ruth · Married on 09/15/2010

We stayed at this beautiful location and used their gazebo for our ceremony. They were great to us during our stay and everything was great for our stay and ceremony!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Susan · Married on 10/09/2010

We stayed in a wonderful room and had great service all weekend.
    No issues with our stay, but for the price and what we received - it
    was a bit pricey. However, we would stay here again

Sent on 04/07/2011

April · Married on 06/10/2006

My experience with Harbour View Inn was excellent. Their wedding coordinator, Nicola, was wonderful and she kept in touch frequently, keeping all the details in mind. She remembered all the little things I mentioned and made sure they happened. The reception room was set up exactly how I wanted it, the food tasted great and was a good price per plate; there were plenty of menu choices as well. When a couple of snafus came up during dinner--one missing children's dinner and no seat for the photographer--they were taken care of immediately. It's a beautiful location that is also close to the docks.

Sent on 08/22/2007
  • Suzette

Suzette Skidmore · Married on 06/17/2019

Brides Beware

BRIDES BEWARE!!! Harbor View Inn shared by confidential information with a 3rd party with malicious intent. RUN THE OTHER WAY. CEO, Ron Wilson says “Do all things with integrity” yet they are only words because they choose to do nothing about the acts of their GM and Wedding Coordinator. BTW they also run The Inn at Stonecliffe. Pick a different location for your wedding you will be happier that you did.

Sent on 07/15/2019