Harborside International Golf Center Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• Verda
    Verda W. Married on 05/10/2019

Great experience at this venue!

I love this venue! I am overwhelmed by Carolyn Mangrum's professionalism, customer service and creativity! She made sure that everything was perfect for my event. I recommended some of my collogues to Carolyn and they have booked their events at this venue. I have booked another event here as well.

Verda Wilkerson
    Lillian's Light and The Caring One Hundred Organization
    Princess Married on 04/12/2019
    We had our son's engagement party here last week and everything was great. Jake, Carolyn, Tanya and all of their staff were gems. I could not have asked for a better crew. Our guest all raved about how good the food was and how beautiful the atmosphere. Kudos to the chefs on the food. I highly recommend Harborside for your event, great food, ample FREE parking, terrific staff, great location.
    Tameka Married on 09/01/2018
    This venue is BEAUTIFUL!! The food was amazing and Carolyn the event coordinator treated us like family. Everytime I needed her she was there. She went over everything with us there was no surprises. The day of the event the staff was very attentive across the board. It was so beautiful people have reached out to me saying they are going to use the venue in the future.

Harborside International Golf Center's reply:

Hello Tameka,
    Thank you so much.. It was my pleasure to work with you.
    You made my job very easy. Congrats to U2 and I wish you nothing but happiness forever.
    Carol Married on 05/19/2018
    Our granddaughter's wedding & reception were held there yesterday evening and we were greatly impressed. The entire staff - setup crew, wait staff, and coordinator were exceptional. A superb venue.
  • LadyWatson
    Talisha Married on 10/07/2017
    Kylee is really amazing to work with. I totally fall in love with Harborside International Golf Course. The menu is flexible- and she will definitely work with you. We didn't have our wedding here only because of s family death. When I reached back out my next date was not available. Bummer for me! This is definitely s hidden gem in Chicago.
    Keisha Married on 04/08/2017
    Kylee was extremely responsive over the entire 15 months that we corresponded. She was extremely flexible and would always find out the answer to a question for me if she didn't have the information at hand. She was an extremely valuable resource!!! I love the fact that this venue allows for a ceremony, reception and photos without having to have another venue.
    Kelsey Married on 07/29/2017
    I could not be happier with our choice to use Harborside as our reception venue for our wedding. Kylee is so much fun to work with. She is really accommodating and helpful! Harborside is beautiful and the outdoor space is awesome! Kylee really goes above and beyond to work with you and make your concerns her number one. I LOVED how everything turned out. We really took the space and made it elegant and classic. Thanks so much to the Harborside staff and Kylee for the most perfect day!