Harbor Club at Prime Reviews

Harbor Club at Prime 1
Harbor Club at Prime 2

Samanth Arlott · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Venue

Deciding to have our wedding at the Harbor Club was the best decision. It was an absolute dream day for us. Michael was a pleasure to work with. The venue is amazing and the food is phenomenal. All my guest are raving about the venue views, sunset, and food. Everything was perfect thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Diane Dallesandro · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Setting and Service!

We cannot say enough about The Harbor Club at Prime’s staff and impeccable service at our daughter, Jillian’s, Bridal Shower on 5/4/19. Every detail was attended to, from the food presentation, to the attentiveness of the wait staff and bartenders. Our guests were greeted by gentlemen offering to carry in gifts upon arrival. They helped us load our cars with everything when the shower was over as well. We were treated to first-class service throughout the affair! Thank you to Angela for her personal touches to make this day a dream come true for our bride-to-be and all of us!
    Diane & Bill, Huntington

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 05/18/2019

Truly magical day

Harbor club at prime gave us a spectacular wedding. The views were gorgeous , food was great , and their preferred vendors did an excellent job. It was a beautiful day !!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 03/30/2019

A Magical Venue

Having our wedding at this venue was the best decision we ever made. Angela and the rest of the staff were amazing! They made sure the day was perfect in every possible way. My guests are still raving about my wedding. Many have said that the food was the best they have ever tasted at a wedding. They also can't stop talking about the bar and that the bartenders were awesome. You can't beat the scenery. You are on Huntington Harbor and will get the most beautiful pictures.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Salemah · Married on 07/22/2018

I’ll start by saying the moment we met Angela Kirshak (Sales Manager) We knew that we had to choose the Harbor Club at Prime as our wedding venue (7/22/2018). Angela is hands down amazing outside of answering all of our questions, phone calls and emails she kept in consistent contact with us throughout the whole process. Ritchie (maitre D) and Danielle (Bridal attendant) and the rest of the staff were all very professional with our guests, they had a great sense of humor and attended to things quickly when needed during the night.

Prime gave us the modern look that we wanted and of course the food was beyond words both for the cocktail hour and dinner. I know you’ve all been to weddings and either one or the other is somewhat good or sloping down the hill bad there are not many weddings I’ve been to where both were just exceptional. People could not stop eating.

We could not have been happier. thank you!

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Harbor Club at Prime 3

Carolyn · Married on 03/24/2018

We had our wedding reception here on 3-24-18 (almost 200 guests) and it was truly perfect- the service, the food, the atmosphere, the drinks- just everything was more than we could have imagined. We received so many compliments from our guests about how much they were enjoying themselves and especially the food. Angela and Keith were so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process as well. The entire staff made us feel so special during the event as well. We highly recommend Harbor Club prime for any event.

Sent on 04/25/2018

food was delicious
    service great wonderful experience

Sent on 12/14/2016

Carmen · Married on 07/16/2016

If you are looking for a modern, chic, sophisticated and intimate venue this is the place to go. I am still in shock at how beautiful my wedding turned out. I wish that day could just repeat itself every single day. My wedding was absolutely stunning and the most amazing day and a huge part of this day was because of Rae Marie and Sue. We booked this venue 2 years ago and i knew the moment that i walked into the Harbor Club that i would get married there, i did not give any other venue a chance. From that day forward Rae has been by my side. I can not tell you how professional, how on point and a perfectionist she is. Any time i needed an answer, or needed a moment to chat with her she would make sure i was priority. She made sure i had all the right tools, all the right contacts and right accessories in order to have the most fabulous day. I can not thank her enough for all that she has done, she is by far the most dedicated person i have ever met.

I woke up on the day of my wedding with the sun shining bright however, as i arrived to the Harbor Club it started to drizzle. The first person i saw who came out in a rush with several umbrellas awaiting me was Sue. Sue was the most amazing bridal attendant any bride could ask her. She was there for me, to make sure i was having the best day, to make sure i was happy and to make sure i was always smiling. Without her i probably would have been a mess. She took all the stress away and made sure this day was about myself and my husband. She made me feel like family and i appreciate all the hard work she did that day . Sue was professional, funny and dedicated in her work. i am so happy to have met such a wonderful person.

I can not thank Rae and Sue enough. They make this venue what is it, so incredibly beautiful and warming. They are both the reason why i chose this venue.

For any bride out there, this is the most extravagant place to have your wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2016

michelle · Married on 07/09/2016

The Harbor Club at Prime exceeded all of our wedding expectations, including the service, decor of the venue and of course the food. We selected this venue after quite a search in NYC and Long Island. We came to Harbor upon recommendation and immediately knew this would be it. Rae Marie and the bridal attendant Sue made sure that our day ran seamless and perfect. Not once did we have to worry about ANYTHING ... both of them were on the scene making sure everything was running the way it should be. Our family and guests had a great time, many of them telling us it was best time and food they ever had at a wedding and we truly believe we picked the best choice for us. Thank you for all of your hard work Harbor, you deserve more than 5 stars in our book!

Sent on 07/28/2016

We are still completely over the moon about how beautiful and organized our wedding was at Harbor Club at Prime! From our first introduction to the venue, we knew we had found the right place for our wedding. Rae Marie is the most accommodating, flexible, AWESOME person to work with!! She was always available for questions and walked us through various ideas to make our wedding perfect for us. We held both our ceremony and reception onsite and couldn't be more happier with our choice! We had elderly guests that we knew would not be able to handle a long full day with our ceremony somewhere else and when we saw beautiful pictures of both the outside and inside ceremony set ups at Harbor Club, the decision was basically made for us! It meant that no matter what the weather was that day, we had a guaranteed beautiful ceremony space! On our wedding day, Terrance and Sue were BEYOND amazing!!! We didn't have to worry about literally anything because the entire staff had it under control which put us totally at ease. Sue was like our right hand - even running up to the bridal suite to get lipgloss during our photos! We can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was with everyone at Harbor Club at Prime. The atmosphere is something unique that you won't find anywhere else. We don't even know if there are words that can describe how delicious the food is! We keep receiving rave reviews from our family and friends on how it was one of the best - if not THE best - weddings they've ever been to and we owe such a monumental part of that to everybody at Harbor Club at Prime! Thank you all for making our dream wedding even better than we could've ever hoped for! Definitely check out Harbor Club at Prime for a beyond amazing venue!!! -Caitlin & Greg

Sent on 05/10/2016

Melody · Married on 09/13/2015

We had a beautiful and memorable wedding at the Harbor Club. It is very clean and modern looking and did not need any extra decorations as everything there was perfect.

The staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and helped us with whatever we needed. We had our ceremony there as well and it couldn't have been more perfect. They literally took care of everything!

Many couples have told me that they didn't even get a chance to eat at their wedding but at the Harbor Club they always made sure that we tried all of the appetizers, had our entrees and desserts, and we always had a drink in our hands.

They truly made our day so memorable and I highly recommend any couple to take this venue into consideration.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Worked with us beautifully from the very beginning.
    Couldn't have asked for a better venue - from our Maitre D, Terrance to our Bridal Attendant, Sue - it was a beautiful day.

Note to future brides - ask for standard champagne or prosecco. We were served this amber colored champagne and it did NOT photograph well AT ALL. (Just got our proofs and we can't use the pictures of our flutes because the champagne looks hideous. Stupid to some, but not to us.)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/25/2015

We could not be happier with how our reception turned out. Our guests could not get over the amazing food and beautiful views. The staff was extremely helpful and catered to my husband and I all night long. They provided us with a magical evening that went way to quickly.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Terry · event on 10/17/2014

We had our daughters Sweet 16 at the Harbor Club at Prime. The venue is second only to the exceptional service you will receive. Everyone from the coat check to Terrance the Maitre 'd had a smile through the entire event. Everything was taken care of for me so that I could enjoy the party along with the guests. RaeMarie handled booking the event and every detail in between. She told me not to worry about a thing and I never had to. I could not have asked for any better service or venue. Thanks to all at the Harbor Club at Prime.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Our wedding at the Harbor Club at Prime was simply amazing! The staff is unbelievably attentive. The location is unsurpassed, The food is superb. It truly is an amazing place to have a wedding. It was worth every penny! Many of my guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I highly recommend the Harbor Club at Prime.

Sent on 07/01/2014

My husband and I had our wedding at Harbor Club at Prime this past July. My in-laws attended a wedding there in January of 2014, after which they immediately recommended we check the venue out for ourselves. It was love at first sight and we were not once disappointed in our decision to choose them for our wedding venue. We started of working with Lauren who was so lovely and the reins were later passed on to Rae Marie who was equally as wonderful to work with. Both were always available by phone, email, in-person to address anything wedding planning related. Sue was my bridal attendant and I could not say enough nice things about her. She was on top of everything related to me on the day of our wedding, helped my husband out as well and even went as far as to help cool me down physically, after our ceremony in the sun left me feeling pretty hot. Terrance was the Maitre'D, and I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but he was wonderful as well. You can certainly tell this is not his first rodeo, as he can handle any task, without you even needing to give much input, if any at all. He made sure everything ran smoothly and if things didn't I certainly had no idea about it, so he must have been doing his job. While I can't name the additional staff members who assisted in our wedding, they were all amazing as well. We had guests, ranting about how excellent the service was that they received throughout the night and even went as far as to say they've been to very upscale restaurants who's service wasn't as good.

Now, onto the food! One of the reasons we chose HC@P is because of the food. My in-laws who attended a wedding there previously raved about the food and we’re familiar with the restaurants that are under the same group HC@P is owned by. We knew that by choosing them, we wouldn’t be

Sent on 10/01/2015

Nicole Athanasopoulos · Married on 05/31/2019

Mid-Size Greek Wedding on 5/31/2019:)

Teddy and I hosted our Mid-Size Greek wedding on Friday, May 31st, 2019 at Harbor Club at Prime. All we can say is that the entire day and night was absolutely perfect. We did not want to have a typical "Long Island" wedding at a big catering hall, but the venue came highly recommended by our cousin and close friends who dine at Prime frequently. The feeling we got when we stepped into the Harbor Club was instant and incredible! We knew from that moment on that we would be having our wedding there because of the views, cleanliness, and resources we would receive. In addition, they only host one wedding at a time which was a complete selling point for us since all the focus would be on providing excellent service to us and all our guests. Angela was brilliant from the start of the planning process until the very end. She made it seamlessly easy for us to have our wedding there in a matter of months by assisting in making our classy, and contemporary wedding vision come true. The staff was beyond amazing( Rich and Danielle) and the food definitely speaks for itself (when in doubt, order the Chilean Seabass). We highly recommend having any kind of celebratory function with Harbor Club at Prime. If we could, we would do it all over again without any changes!
    Thank you so much to the Harbor Club at Prime and all of its wonderful staff for making our special day beyond spectacular:)

Sent on 07/08/2019