HappyLaulea Reviews

43 Reviews for HappyLaulea

1 User photo

HappyLaulea 1

Gabriel Gonzalez · Getting married on 05/20/2020

A meaningful ring for my wife

My wife wanted these rings even before I started thinking about marrying her. After I popped the question, we went to the website of Happy Laulea and look for a pair of rings that were not only look cool but also were meaningful. The catch was we are in Japan and we were afraid of the ring size. The staff replied promptly to our questions and requests and I am happy to report we started our marriage by choosing a meaningful, beautiful and perfectly fitting pair of rings that we hope last for a long time in our fingers.

In case you are wondering, my wife explained to me that once she saw the Koa in the rings she knew she could marry only a man who could appreciate the beauty of if.

Sent on 03/29/2019
    HappyLaulea 2

Alyssa · Married on 09/07/2019

I am very thankful to say this company has been very helpful in all the problems I have faced in recent purchases. I look forward to ordering more from them in the future.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Rashay Kisslinger · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful Craftsmanship

We were so happy to receive our rings ! The craftsmanship was quality. My husband's ring was heavy enough for him and mine was simply beautiful. I am extremely happy with this purchase!

Sent on 04/02/2019

J · Married on 11/09/2018

Better than exspected, quality and craftsmanship is amazing ! Extremely satisfied with my purchase, I look forward to future purchases and will gladly give my business to them ! The shipping was very fast which is another great aspect. Everything was perfect and the ring is just amazing

Sent on 03/22/2018

Mary Gray · Married on 10/20/2018

Beauty, Quality, and Care!

Not only are our rings beautiful, the responsiveness and genuine concern for customer satisfaction from the store was beyond outstanding! We had an issue with USPS and our rings arrived late. This company was willing to FedEx another set of rings free of charge without me asking! They are truly kind-hearted people with a BEAUTIFUL product. I would recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • W

william · Married on 12/25/2017

My experience from beginning to end with Happy Laulea was extremely positive. I was interested in a wedding/engagement set and I had various questions regarding what I wanted and to see if it was possible. I mainly was interested in a substantially larger diamond for the engagement piece and was inquiring if it was possible and more importantly if it aesthetically would look good. John was more than helpful with his opinion, his ability to fulfill the order as expected and with his communication throughout the entire process. My now fiancée absolutely loves the set. The craftsmanship is everything that I had hoped for and I couldn't be happier with it. I would and will highly recommend anyone to do business with this company. Thank you so much to everyone involved at Happy Laulea.

Mahalo,

William

Sent on 11/25/2017

Jeremy · Married on 11/23/2017

Outstanding CustomerService, and a beautiful product.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Christopher · Married on 08/29/2017

Review of Tungsten Carbide Ring with Duo Koa wood Inlay (8mm width, barrel style, comfort fitment)...
    I purchased these rings as our engagement rings. I popped the question. He was surprised, and said yes! The rings are absolutely beautiful. So unique. Everyone who sees them loves them. They really are nice for us as neither of us are huge jewelry people. The wood inlay is classy and masculine. Stefan helped answer several of my questions.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Steve · Married on 07/16/2017

Cory & Stefan were amazing. We found the perfect wedding band on their site, but could not find the narrower width for my partner... After contacting them, they created a special link with both bands in the widths requested. The rings are perfect! Thank you for making a special day even better.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Mandy · Married on 07/15/2017

I had ordered the wrong size ring and they sent the new one in less than 48 hours, it arrived a whole day ahead of schedule! The rings are even more stunning in person, exactly true to size and very comfortable! Thank you for saving our wedding day!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2017

I LOVE HAPPY LAULEA!!!! The jewelry is all so beautiful, the service they provide is perfect! The ring I ordered was delivered right on time. I would recommend Happylaulea for sure!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Cally · Married on 06/24/2017

Ordered a beautiful wine barrel-style ring for my fiancé. It came quickly and looked even better than the pictures. We're extremely happy with our purchase!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Tami · Married on 06/04/2017

Found this vendor online. Wanted a matching set to reflect our destination wedding in Maui.... and they nailed it! Our rings fit perfectly and the wood inlays match beautifully. So happy we found them. Will definitely be suggesting them to others. Thanks Happy Laulea for making us happy with our purchase!

Sent on 05/16/2017

erica · Married on 05/26/2017

First I want to give major stars for this company's customer service! They are seriously one of the best companies I have ever ordered from. I ordered a ring for my partner the week of Black Friday as a Christmas present. Right away, Happy Laulea was so prompt with their emails to answer my questions. Unfortunately, my ring was delivered according to USPS, but when I went to check my mailbox, there was no package there. I can only assume it was stolen, as it was so close to Black Friday, when mail theft is so rampant. I was devastated. I went on to file a lost mail claim with the postal service and relayed the information to Happy Laulea. And assumed I would have to repay for another ring, which was not within my means. Much to my surprise, they were so understanding. Other businesses I have encountered would not have even replied back to me with an answer to a question, let alone offer to resend my desired ring again, free of charge with additional paid postage via insured mail this time. Cory, who I corresponded with throughout this whole process was simply wonderful. This could of been a very disappointing situation, although mail theft of course was no fault of Happy Laulea. But they went above my expectations. They were just so down to earth and prompt and you could feel that they just want to satisfy you and your worries. Emails had that personal touch, not some rehearsed "company policy" rhetoric. Picking a ring out for someone you love is nerve wrecking in itself, especially when on a tight schedule and budget, so when a problem arises, you need a company like this to help you through it.
    Now as for the quality of the ring itself, it came safely in a yellow envelope. Within the envelope was a canvas drawstring bag, in there a cardboard ring box, and there the more than beautiful ring I ordered! Exquisite craftsmanship. Super polished sheen. I cant wait for my partner to see this. Best online ordering experience ever, hands down. Thank you Happy Laulea!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

We could not be more happy with the service and quality of our wedding rings. We highly recommend this company!! Thank you all for your wonderful products and services!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Colby · Married on 03/04/2017

They have amazing rings!!! Their customer service was super helpful!!! They responded almost immediately when I had a question!!!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Christina · Married on 12/23/2016

Great Company and Great Ring.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Angella · Married on 10/22/2016

Being a camping, outdoorsy couple my husband and I had long-talked about wanting wood wedding bands someday... After the proposal, my fiancé was hot on the trail to his ideal wedding band. He found it at Happy Laulea! https://www.happylaulea.com/collections/tungsten-carbide/products/black-tungsten-carbide-wedding-ring-ring-with-hawaiian-koa-wood-inlay-6mm-width-flat-beveled-edge-style-comfort-fit

I emailed Michelle about EVERYTHING, including sizing, specifics on wood grain... we were in touch for months and she was so patient and helpful about my questions. I also fell in love with my wedding band from Happy Laulea, we get so many compliments on how unique they are. https://www.happylaulea.com/collections/tungsten-carbide/products/rose-gold-ion-plated-tungsten-carbide-ring-with-hawaiian-koa-wood-inlay-3mm-width-flat-shape

I had such a great experience with them and highly recommend using this vendor.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/15/2016

They went above and beyond getting our rings to us before we left for our 35 anniversary trip. The rings are gorgeous and comfortable. I will buy from them again and recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Jim · Married on 10/05/2016

If you are getting a weeding band and having it engraved, spend the extra time/money to ship the band pre-engraved to make sure it fits. I have a size 10 band at home and ordered a size 10 band here and the one from here was a touch bigger. Not an issue, but it easily could have been. Once engraved there are no returns.

Sent on 10/05/2016

kathy · Married on 09/24/2016

Make sure you know the proper size first.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/27/2016

I received my fiancé's wedding band yesterday, and I LOVE IT! The ring is beautifully made and the engraving is absolutely perfect. Shipping was fast and I received the ring before the expected arrival date. My fiancé is already talking about buying another ring from HappyLaulea because we were both so pleased with the company and the quality of work! Thank you so much! We couldn't be happier, and I know that this was the perfect choice for his ring.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Sky · Married on 07/12/2016

Lucky for me I found an amazing company local to me. Through email I was able to meet a representative to pick up my rings in person. Unfortunately my husband's ring was too small, but we were able to meet the next day to try the next two sizes up, and they even offered an even bigger size if needed. Thank you so much Stefan for the email correspondence and Cory you are such an amazing person. Thank you for meeting with us in person two days in a row. We love our rings and have gotten lots of compliments. Will definitely get more rings as needed.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/12/2016

We ordered a tungsten ring with wood inlay for my fiance's wedding band. The ring was reasonably priced, especially for the quality and uniqueness of the product. It arrived quickly and looks beautiful and high-quality. I also had it engraved, which was done just as I requested. I do wish it had come in a fancier box since it is such a special item, but really that's a very minor complaint. I would definitely recommend them if you like the style of their jewelry.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't wait to put this beautiful ring on my soon to be husbands finger!

Sent on 02/12/2016