Happy Moose Garden Art Reviews

6 | Neptune Beach, FL

6 Reviews for Happy Moose Garden Art

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2013

Joanne was a pleasure to work with and does beautiful custom work! All of my guests commented that they have never seen anything like my custom pots and it was a favor that they will keep forever! They doubled as table decorations and were such a hit! Thanks Joanne for making my wedding favors unique and personalized and that made them that much more special! Great job!!! Did I mention that I got 150 pots in record time?! :)

Sent on 08/07/2013

Happy Moose Garden Art did an excellent job on my order. We chose the mini flower pots for favors at our reception and they turned out perfect. They were better than we could have imagined. Joanne was always very timely in her responses to us and it took a lot of stress out of a normally very busy event. They were also very well received by our guests who were delighted to receive a more unique and personal gift rather than ANOTHER corkscrew. I have also purchased several larger pots from Joanne specifically for my home and garden and they were also beautiful. I am always ecstatic with her work.

Sent on 04/04/2013

We used Joanne for our wedding favors and candy table. She was wonderful to work with and had great ideas to help me decide on the perfect color to match our theme. She was flexible in changing the order when I realized I needed more pots than I initially thought for the candy table. Joanne is very willing to customize the product. She is very professional and fun! We were so happy with the finished product! I would definitely use her again in the future and recommend her to any bride wanting a personal touch to their wedding day!

Alyssa · event on 09/08/2012

I love Happy Moose Garden Art! It all started when I ordered mini pots to be used as favors for a bridal shower I was hosting. I sent Joanne a copy of my invitation and she matched the colors and theme perfectly! Everyone LOVED the favors and I wished I had ordered more because everyone wanted to take one of each color!
    I have ordered customized flower pots for every party since (not to mention all of the ones I have ordered for my home) and Joanne has exceeded my expectations every single time. I just love the customization and am so excited each time I receive an order.
    I HIGHLY recommend Happy Moose Garden Art if you are looking to add a special touch to any occasion!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Happy Moose Garden Art's reply:

Thanks so much Alyssa! It is always a pleasure doing a project for you and I really appreciate the nice comments!

patti · Married on 09/02/2012

I cannot say enough good things about this vendor--- product quality top-notch; willing to work with me to give me exactly what I wanted; prompt and personal attention; all-around perfect experience! we ordered mini flower pots to use as table decor/favors and the finished product was well within my budget, and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended!

Happy Moose Garden Art's reply:

I'd have responded sooner Patti, but didn't realize I could at first. Thanks again so much for your business, and your review here on Wedding Wire. I really appreciate it!
    Joanne

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2012

Joanne is AMAZING! We wanted custom-painted flowerpots to use as favors for my daughter's wedding. The whole event was movie-themed, and Joanne brainstormed with me through a variety of ideas, to come up with these popcorn containers.

Even though she is in FL and I'm in CA, we managed to communicate via email just fine, and she even posted photos of prototypes so I could approve them. The arrived in plenty of time and were super-well packaged. Each one was individual wrapped in waxed paper, and then they were wrapped in small groups with bubble wrap. Great job protecting her work!

I thought the pricing was very reasonable - I could barely buy the generic pots for what she charged, and she definitely put a lot of work into them. In addition to painting them, she used a clear sealer as well! We were soooooo happy with the results, and I would highly recommend contacting her to do your custom project.

Make sure to get in the queue early, as she books up. With a June wedding, we were worried about timing, but she got them done. Thanks, Joanne!

Happy Moose Garden Art's reply:

Thanks for your review on Wedding Wire Lisa! I'll never forget this project and how fun it was....great idea for a wedding theme by the way!
    Joanne