Happily Ever Asheville Reviews

16 | Asheville, NC

16 Reviews for Happily Ever Asheville

Courtney Willits · Married on 11/10/2020

Outdoor elopement ceremony

Amanda with Happily Ever Asheville did an absolutely amazing job. She captured the essence of our relationship through a couple conversations and did wonderful.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis Teeters · Married on 10/17/2020

The best!

Amanda made our micro wedding so special and unique and we couldn't have envisioned a more perfect ceremony script. Even though we had to plan the script via the phone on short notice Amanda drafted a beautiful ceremony that perfectly described my fiancee and I. Day of wedding she even came and checked in on my fiancee and I and reminded us to take a breath before the big moment. We cannot recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Desirae

Desirae · Married on 09/03/2020

Personal, sweet, and fun- overall an amazing experience!

Amanda, played such a large part in making our elopement amazing! She was easy to work with and very responsive from the start with information about the services she offers directly on her website.

For our wedding day, Amanda was able to write a script that was truly personal and so special, starting the waterworks before we even made it to the vows! After the ceremony, my partner remarked on how Amanda was able to encapsulate so much of who we are -our goals, dreams, and personality- from a single 30 minute phone call. I too was surprised but so grateful as it went beyond anything we could have ever imagined or hoped for! I would recommend Amanda to every couple searching for an officiant but especially for those looking to find someone that is able to create a wonderful ceremony that feels as if it is being led by an old friend! Thank you, Amanda, for being such an integral part of our day.

(Photos by the wonderful Fox + Owl Studio)

Sent on 09/05/2020

Kylie · Married on 09/01/2020

Zero Stress Experience

Amanda is so easy to work with! She personalized the experience to exactly what we wanted. She remained professional during some hilarious moments and didn’t fire me as a client when I changed my venue or location multiple times.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Caren

Caren Becker · Married on 08/31/2020

Your search stops here! :-)

Look no further, Amanda is AMAZING! She performed our ceremony August 31st and we could not have been happier! From the very first phone conversation, we knew we’d made the right decision by asking her to officiate our wedding. Throughout the entire process, Amanda was kind, thoughtful, and professional. She took the time to get to know us as individuals, and as a couple; more genuinely than others we’d interviewed. The ceremony couldn’t have been better, as she incorporated our stories and interests so well. Many thanks to her for being a wonderful contributor to the event and for being a lovely person with whom to interact.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Lucy Clark · Married on 05/30/2020

Best Day Ever!

We chose Amanda to officiate our mountain elopement ceremony a couple of weeks ago. Despite us living in another city, she worked with us over the phone to create our perfect day. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple in order to create a personalized ceremony. She also provided excellent guidance when it came to writing our vows. The day of the wedding, she talked us through the process to make sure everything went smoothly. It was a beautiful day that I’ll never forget!
    Amanda was kind and personable, but also talented and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant in the Asheville area!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Andreas Moll · Married on 05/02/2020

Perfect experience

Amanda and Katie (Photographer) helped us to make our wedding day a perfect, our best day! Thanks again! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Breanna Browne · Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing experience with Happily Ever Asheville!

I would highly recommend Amanda Jones as an officiant. She was so kind and understanding as she helped us design our ceremony and coached us in writing our own vows. I was particularly blown away by Amanda's address at our ceremony. It was so beautiful it brought me to tears. I was completely blown away how personal it was and, if I didn't know better, I would have thought Amanda had been present for our whole relationship rather than just having spoken on the phone once. In addition to the address, Amanda was great at handling the little details day of. I was pretty unsure of how we would set up a ceremony on top of a mountain with so many people around, but Amanda knew exactly what the options were and made it happen for us. She even snuck away to get our witness signatures while we were having our pictures taken and shared everything that was read at our ceremony so we could have it as a keepsake. She made everything easy and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Happily Ever Asheville's reply:

Well now I’m crying because this is so sweet! You two were such troopers for braving the frigid winds on top of that rock. 😅 Can’t thank you enough for allowing me to share in your wedding day. Wishing you the best! x hugs
  • Katie

Katie Campbell · Married on 03/14/2020

Perfect for our Elopement!

My wife and I were very pleased working with Amanda. We decided to do an elopement because we wanted our day to be stress free and special to us and Amanda made that possible. She was very accommodating and attentive to what we wanted to be included in our ceremony. We definitely recommend her for other couples wanting someone who is genuinely kind, well spoken, and detail oriented to specific needs.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Doucet · Married on 09/14/2019

Very flexible and personal

It rained on the day of my microwedding. It was supposed to be on top of a mountain outside of Asheville. There were epic thunderstorms the day off which made it dangerous to drive up to the summit. We decided to relocate the ceremony to the cabin one of our families was staying at. Amanda was amazing in not only helping us write our personalized vows (which I did not initially want to do, but she coached me through it), but she also helped us choose an entirely new site for our ceremony. Both our families were blown away at how personal, beautiful and moving the ceremony was. Amanda was incredible at personalizing our ceremony and making it more amazing than my husband and I could have imagined. I wish I had gotten a copy of her ceremony, Amanda delivered a ceremony that sounded as if we had been friends for years.

Sent on 03/24/2020

Happily Ever Asheville's reply:

Hi Danielle! Thank so so much for these sweet words. You both were such a joy to officiate for! Btw-I emailed you the ceremony script. (I try to keep them in my records for at least a year.) Let me know if you need anything else. x Amanda
  • Sommer

Sommer Redmon · Married on 08/30/2019

August Elopement in Cataloochee!

Amanda. Where do we begin with you. We came from Indiana to elope in Asheville, just the two of us and our puppy. Amanda met us for drinks once we were settled in our AirBnB and it was as if we’d known each other for months. She was so personable, welcoming and so very genuine. She eased our minds and wanted to make this time as simple and stress free for us as possible. She was super responsive in texts/calls and emails. I can’t recommend her enough. I often say to my wife that I want Amanda to marry us again. It was absolutely amazing. Amanda, thank you for opening your city to us and for marrying us.

Sent on 03/23/2020

Happily Ever Asheville's reply:

These words are so incredibly kind. I’m so grateful to have met you and Carie and to have shared in your wedding day. Maybe in a few years we’ll do a vow renewal. In the meantime, keep sending me pics of the pups! ;) -Much love and huge hugs!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

10/10 would recommend!

Amanda is amazing! She made our ceremony so perfectly unique based on a couple of conversations we had with her. She also gave us great tips on writing our own vows & made sure they fit in seamlessly with the rest of the ceremony!

Sent on 03/24/2020

Courtney Markow · Married on 10/27/2018

Best day ever!!

Amanda is awesome all around. She was with me every step of the way the day of my wedding. I ran into an unexpected dilemma with a vendor the morning of my wedding, and Amanda was right with comic relief. That’s her personality, she brings light to any situation. She is so much fun, while being 100% professional. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone on their special day!

Sent on 03/03/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Amanda was our absolute saving grace, a model offiiciant

Amanda was absolutely instrumental in making our dream wedding ceremony come true. She exceeded our wildest expectations to help us create a seamless and meaningful ceremony, as both a friend and officiant.

In the months leading up to our wedding, Amanda was a touchstone for organization and sanity! Her background in counseling makes her the perfect the confidant for dealing with the stresses of planning a wedding. We began our process with her through a marriage consultation. During this, she thoughtfully provided us with comprehensive questions to generate guidance for our vows, and to get a sense of our vision for our ceremony. She even provided us with a fun activity to do as a couple at the end of the session, which left us feeling tickled, in love, and self-assured.

During the actual day of the ceremony Amanda truly showed her expertise as a planning professional. She wore several (metaphorical) hats that day, serving us as an usher, a wedding planner, an officiant, and an M.C. Her charm and wit allowed her to manage all of the various degrees of guests with ease. She was punctual and direct while remaining calm and celebratory. Not to mention, her script brought tears of laughter and love to everyone at our intimate celebration.

I will say it again, I truly could not have pulled off my wedding day without Amanda. I would highly recommend her to couples looking for a down-to-earth, savvy, and inclusive officiant who you can rely on to go well beyond the call of duty!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Audra L · Married on 09/24/2016

We "heart" Amanda!!!

Amanda officiated my wedding in 2016. We were looking for someone who we felt represented our marital beliefs and was someone I trusted. We weren’t looking for a religious figure, but more of a stable grounded officiant who would really solidify our love. Amanda did an excellent job and even provided coaching services prior to our ceremony. Amanda is reliable, prompt, very responsive and dedicated, while being understanding, and a great stronghold to seek counsel from. We didn't know how the ceremony was supposed to go, so we told her the general idea of what we wanted and she created a beautiful ceremony on her own, following the guidelines and main points we wanted her to cover. Her openness to love and her relationship with us was a great reason to pick her and we're so glad we did! We'd choose her all over again.

Sent on 03/04/2019