Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Reviews

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 4
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 5
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2011

Nicole is AMAZING!! She will make you feel so at ease and is such a positive and happy person. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and Nicole is the one to thank for that. My makeup never budged in fact I even slept in it and my makeup was almost perfect when I landed in Jamaica the next morning! One of my bridesmaids is getting married soon and as soon as she saw my makeup she was convinced she needed Nicole for her wedding too! Book her in advance because she books up fast! It will be the best decision you will ever make! Thank you Nicole for making me feel so beautiful!! <3

Sent on 07/06/2011

Christine · Married on 06/04/2011

Nicole is amazing and I am so happy that I had her to do my makeup on my wedding day! She is so much fun to get ready with and did a fantastic job on my and my bridal party's makeup. She made me look my best on my wedding day, and my makeup didn't budge all night! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/03/2012
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 05/14/2011

Nicole is amazing!! She is talented and very professional. She made my girls and I look amazing for my wedding. I can't wait to be able to use her again. She is the perfect person you want with you on your special day, she is calming and alot of fun!!!

Sent on 07/24/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2011

Nicole.is.AMAZING. I met her a little over a year ago at one of my very good friends' weddings and I am so glad I did! I was a bridesmaid and she was doing our makeup. I love makeup and I was SO excited to have someone like Nicole to make us all look awesome. When I got engaged, I made sure to scoop her up right away!

On my wedding day, Nicole fit right in. Not only is she an amazing talent, but a beautiful person as well. She is fun, caring and free spirited. She made me feel more beautiful that day than I have ever felt in my life. I know I don't only speak for myself, I speak for all of my bridesmaids and my Mom...Oh my God, my Mom....people are still commenting on how amazing she looked. Nicole is SO incredibly talented and wonderful and I love her for the person that she is. I can't thank her enough for being there on my wedding day, to laugh with us, joke with us, gossip with us, etc etc, etc. Believe me when I say she is the BEST, she really is! I am so thrilled that she could be there on the best day I've ever had. If you book her, you certainly will not be disappointed, I promise you. Thank you SO much again Nicole. <3

Sent on 06/19/2011

Jamie · Married on 03/26/2011

I had such a great time working with Nicole. She was a joy when I met her for my make up trial and was really looking for my own personal style. She was friendly and energetic and genuin in wanting to know about the upcoming wedding. She is well-connected in the Hair/Make-up industry so very familiar with hair artists and venues in the area. She was such a breath of fresh air the day of the wedding. Loved having her part of my day!

Sent on 05/02/2011

jess · Married on 01/15/2011

I cannot say enough about Nicole and how fantastic it was to work with her for my wedding! Nicole came highly recommended from a few friends, and was one of the best decisions that I made during the planning process. She is incredibly talented and made me (and all of my girls) feel absolutely beautiful for the big day!!! We were all interested in a natural, enhanced, look, and Nicole knocked it out of the park. Not only is Nicole wonderful at what she does, she is such a warm and energetic person, which made the day incredibly fun! Additionally, I used Nicole's recommendation for a hair stylist, Ella, who was also fantastic and a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend both Nicole and Ella if you want to feel like the best version of yourself for your wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2011

I met this lovely lady about 4 years ago. She has done approximately 6 weddings I have been involved in. Most recently my sisters wedding on 11/28/10. And each time she has worked her magic! She is so kind and talented. She listens with her heart and she makes each person from the bride to the grandmothers feel special and so beautiful. She is calming, professional and so fun to be with. She makes your special day, so much more special. I consider her one of my friends and I admire her beautiful spirit!
    PS: Your eyelashes will never look more beautiful!

Sent on 01/19/2011

Patricia · Married on 10/09/2010

Nicole was wonderful! Everyones makeup was beautiful. She arrived on time and is so fun and relaxed it makes you stop worrying about anything!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Caitlin · Married on 09/11/2010

Nicole is one of the most talented and caring makeup artists that I've ever met. Not only did she work with me on the price, she gives her customers so much for their money. As someone who doesn't wear much makeup, she made me feel so comfortable by really listening to my concerns and paying attention to what I wanted. At my trial, I pretty much told her that I was willing to try anything... well, as soon as I said that, I became pretty nervous. Little did I know, Nicole did any AMAZING job and I completely loved how my makeup turned out. On the day of my wedding, Nicole came at the crack of dawn with a great attitude. My makeup stayed on all day long and the false eyelashes looked so nice! I could not have asked for anything more in a makeup artist! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring and talented makeup artist! Thanks, Nicole! :)

Sent on 01/19/2011

Caroline · Married on 07/16/2010

Nicole was another one of my favorite vendors (I feel like all my vendors were my favorite, I must have been really lucky!). Having her around on the wedding day was great- as another Nicole bride said, she is SO upbeat and bubbly, she really helps keep up the excitement. And when you start to get a little tense that things are running behind or things aren't going exactly as planned, she is there to say "I sense you're more tense right now, just relax!"

As for her makeup services- she is truly an artista. She made me really the most beautiful version of myself. I look at the pictures and just loved my makeup, I'll probably never look that gorgeous again, but man, I just felt so pretty. And it lasted from 2 PM until the time we went to bed, after the after-party at 4 AM... it never faded! My mom looked like a whole new woman, I had never seen her so beautiful (she loved it!), and my grandmother, too. A few of my bridesmaids who weren't planning on getting made up actually changed their minds day-of because they loved Nicole's work so much. She works quickly, did 4 bridesmaids, MOB and GMOB, and the bride (me!) in about 2 hours? Maybe 2.5 hours? She is quick but very effective.

Nicole can sell you some great products like finishing powder, spray and lip pencil and gloss- all of which items I still use on a daily basis. And I got an amazing face wash from her personal line of products which was worth every penny I paid.

Thank you, Nicole, for being amazing!

Sent on 09/14/2010

Candi · Married on 05/30/2010

Nicole Palermo is not only a talented makeup artist, but she is a wonderful human-being. She is bubbly, positive, and full of life. She has such a great sense of humor. I felt like I had known her for years after meeting her for the makeup trial. On my wedding day, she not only gave me a gorgeous face, but she did the makeup for 10 members of the wedding party, my mom, and my aunt all within a few hours...she never broke a sweat. AMAZING! Every single one us loved our makeup, and we weren't an easy crew. I have a multicultural family so she had to work with a huge of skin tones, and a significant range of ages from 9 to 60. She even stayed calm when my anxious hairdresser stole her makeup and started to powder my back! So if you couldn't tell, I highly recommend Nicole Palermo of Happily Ever After for all of your makeup needs on your wedding day...but make sure you book early! She books weddings sometimes a year or more in advance.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Kristen · Married on 05/22/2010

Nicole is amazing! She is so upbeat and bubbly! She made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Very affordable and she comes to you! She even did a little make up for the three little girls that were at my house the day of the wedding and my grandmother! No one can beat Nicole when it comes to wedding day beauty!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Laura · Married on 02/13/2010

Nicole is amazing!! I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life, and my make-up looked amazing all day and all night. She also did my mom's make-up, and it was the same wonderful story there! Nicole was so responsive leading up to my wedding and was just a ball of fun and energy the day of. She even gave my girls lashes for free! I would definitely, DEFINITELY recommend Nicole to anyone with a wedding or other special occasion. Your pictures will be beautiful! Nicole truly is an artist, and I thank my lucky stars that I found her for my wedding.

Sent on 03/01/2010

Liz · Married on 01/08/2010

No matter how I describe my experience with Nicole Palermo, it will fall short on how spectacular she is and how she will move mountains to make your day the absolute best it can be.
    I met Nicole in 2009 and from the first moment we met, I knew that I could relax because she had it handled. Not only did she do my wedding makeup but since then she has done 3 boudoir shoots for me. Her creativity and love of her craft knows no bounds. You will not find another artist like Nicole. Boom her TODAY!!!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 6
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 7
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 8
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 9
    Sent on 06/24/2018
  • PurpleBird

Mary · Married on 10/24/2009

Nicole was one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She arrived with her handy kit of make up and BOOM did her magic. We had a last minute change and ended up doing 5 girls in make-up instead of just 2 and it was no problem... we were all ready in plenty of time and we looked flawless. The eyelashes were amazing... she made me look like an absolute stunning queen... i felt amazing! I didn't have to touch up all night and it made it super easy because she came right to the house and got right to work! I love her!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2009

Roslyn · Married on 10/16/2009

My mother and my fiancees' mother were both concerned that our wedding party's different skintones would be a problem for Nicole. That was not the case. She had makeup to fit all skintones and made everyone in my wedding party look beautiful.

Sent on 03/09/2011

Saraj · Married on 10/10/2009

I found Nicole through recommendations on the Knot. I hired her to do the makeup for my wedding in 2009 and couldn't have been happier. I am not one who regularly wears makeup and I was worried about it being over done, but Nicole understood exactly what I wanted and it came out looking amazing!! My trial was a wonderful experience I really learned a lot. She also works great under pressure. Due to the Baltimore marathon on the day of my wedding street closures downtown delayed everyone from getting to the prep area on time. I was worried there wouldn't be enough time to get everything done but Nicole was calm and cool and got everyone's makeup done with time to spare! She made me feel so beautiful for my wedding!! If you hire her you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Heather · Married on 10/09/2009

Nicole...I can't say enough about her...she did make-up for all my bridesmaids, my mother, my grandmother, and myself...and we all looked gorgeous!!!! I felt so beautiful...hands down...best I have ever looked! She is such a genuinely nice person and I cannot recommend her enough! The trial was great and the day of...even better (did not think it was possible!)...the make-up lasted all night...I am so glad I had Nicole!!!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Kimberly · Married on 10/04/2009

I LOVED my make-up. It looked fantastic at the trial and even better the day of. Most of the girls backed out of getting make up done when they heard the price but changed their minds after the first bridesmaid had hers done. Definitely recommend! As a plus she has a great personality and is alot of fun to be around :o)

Sent on 11/20/2009

Karen · Married on 09/19/2009

Nicole is nothing short of amazing =) She is such a sweet, caring person who obviously loves what she does. She really listens to what you've envisioned for your wedding day look and makes you look fabulous. I loved my make-up and it most definitely stayed put all day. Between me (the bride), my bridesmaids and my mom, we had 7 faces to do on the morning of our wedding and Nicole made it happen! We even had some time to spare. Everyone loved their look and we had a blast getting ready. We were planning our wedding long distance and I found nothing but praise for Nicole on various wedding boards. She was one of the first vendors I booked even without a trial because I had zero doubts ... and now have zero regrets. Thanks Nicole!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Erin · Married on 09/12/2009

Nicole is the BEST! Book her if she's still available! I had 3 other make up trials before Nicole and once i met Nicole and had my trial, I was at ease! I was super relaxed on my wedding day and i felt beautiful!

Nicole is so talented! ALL of my bridesmaids were raving about her too. She is very creative and has a way of making everyone look amazing! Very affordable and has wonderful pacakges to accomodate the entire bridal party! I can assure you that you will look your best with Nicole:-)

Sent on 10/01/2009
  • mdchica02

Erica · Married on 09/12/2009

Nicole did my makeup for my girlfriends wedding back in May 2009. She is so talented. I took a risk and just told Nicole to do what she thought was going to look best and she nailed it. Not only did it look beautiful, but it also fit my personality! I had recieved many compliments on my makeup that day and in photos and I owe it all to Nicole. :)

Sent on 07/13/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/29/2009

Nicole did the makeup for me and 3 bridesmaid, and my mom and mother in law. Everyone's make up was absolutely gorgeous and showed up beautifully in pictures. Everyone looked glamorous, but also natural and not too made up looking.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Abigail · Married on 06/20/2009

Nicole is AMAZING!! I'm new to the Baltimore area and did not have a lot of contacts for wedding vendors. I decided to work with Nicole because she was so nice and professional on the phone and via email. When I finally was able to find time to do my make up trial, I knew I had found an amazing vendor! The trial was great, and I felt so comfortable with Nicole doing my makeup for my wedding day. All my bridesmaids loved her, as did my two year old niece that Nicole was so nice to keep occupied with while the two year old got her hair done. I would recommend Nicole it anyone for makeup needs! I'm so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2009

Ohmigosh! I cannot say how WONDERFUL Nicole is. Nicole, Nicole, Nicole. Truly wonderful.
    She is sooo very personable. Personable, fun, professional, sweet and very talented!! She makes everyone so comfortable. As a bride (and having done a trial) I completely trusted treat, her aesthetic eye; but my bridesmaids did not establish this level of trust as I have. **Note: none of the bridesmaids had an idea how their respective makeup would look like, not even a peek! (we did not have a mirror in front of the makeup chair). Each had to trust that we would look beautiful and elegant at the end of the chair session.**
    Everyone was so happy with their makeup, with their looks! Between 2-moms and 5-bridesmaids, she worked quickly, perfectly, and with much energy in 4-hours. I am so lucky that Nicole worked so efficiently, and well under pressure (very well!). She finished all the looks, and only had the bride left with only 40-mins left (this means get makeup done, into my dress, in my shoes, and on the trolley). Nicole completed my look, all while dealing with a somewhat broken spirited bride, tears running from my eyes. I cannot describe how great everything worked out. But with Nicole + wonderful bridesmaids --> things worked out. Let me know if there is anything you need from me for your bridal feature :)

The FINAL VERDICT: I HIGHLY recommend Nicole Palermo! The makeup was flawless!! Everyone looked gorgeous!! Moms and bridesmaids - all loved their beautiful faces, and party girl lashes!! And I love my makeup! Eyeshadow - gorgeous. Lipgloss - shimmery, and versatile. Body shimmer - perfect!! Lasted the WHOLE night!! Just needed some lipgloss reapplication.

Thanks NICOLE for everything!!

Sent on 05/10/2009