Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Reviews

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 2
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 3
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 4
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 5

If you want a fun, professional and caring make-up artist look no further than Nicole and her team at Happily Ever After. I found Nicole and her team through a friend of mine who used her for her wedding a couple of years ago. I rarely get my make-up done and was nervous about making sure I didn't look to made up for the wedding. From the second I showed up for my trial appointment, I knew I had nothing to worry about with Nicole. She knew exactly the look I wanted and put my mind at ease with a fantastic custom look she created.

I was also worried about not being ready on time the morning of the wedding, but again Nicole and Nicole (her assisting make-up artist on my wedding day) did a fantastic job of keeping to the schedule we set up and we ended up being ready AHEAD of schedule! Everyone who had their make-up done (there were 13 of us) were beyond happy with their make-up. Even my mother-in-law who rarely wears any makeup was thrilled with how she looked.

Nicole is an extremely talented make-up artist and also one of the most kind and compassionate people I've had the pleasure of meeting. I did not feel like I was getting ready with vendors on my wedding day but with friends. The entire morning was extremely laid back and fun and I have Nicole and her team to thank for that. I'm now thinking of how/when I can use them in the future again :)

Sent on 05/12/2015

Love Love Love! Such a wonderful experience. She did my friends wedding that I was in, and then mine. So much fun and gorgeous work.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Katie · Married on 01/09/2015

I was so lucky to find Nicole for my wedding makeup! She is so talented and has an amazing ability to make any bride feel amazing for her special day! I can’t recommend her and her team enough! If you want flawless makeup and to be pampered like a princess for your special day Happily Ever After is the only place to look!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Pippa · Married on 10/26/2014

I cannot tell you what a joy it was to work with Nicole for my 10/26/14 wedding at Gramercy Mansion. She is not only an accomplished makeup artist, but also a kind, warm person with an electrically creative personality whom I immediately loved upon sitting in her makeup chair. She, along with Mindy Whalen, created a beautiful, timeless look for my wedding that I am still getting compliments on weeks after my event!! She traveled to the Gramercy to help my bridesmaids and I get ready and kept things light and fun for all! She created an individual look for each bridesmaid that was unique to their personality and complimented their hairstyles, dresses, etc., perfectly. Everyone looked stunning!

I would 100% recommend Nicole to any bride looking to work with a wonderfully creative and talented vendor!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/20/2014

Nicole Palermo was fantastic to work with. Not only is she an amazing make up artist, but she is also extremely kind and makes you feel like a princess. She did make up for me, my mom and sister, as well as some of the bridesmaids, and everyone looked perfect. She did a beautiful job!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2014

Nicole was wonderful. She provided makeup services for my daughter's engagement shoot, and then for the mother of the bride, two bridesmaids, and herself for the wedding day. Everyone looked amazing, especially the bride. I was concerned about the false eyelashes, as I have an eye condition. But she used the individual lashes, which went on easily, stayed on all day, and did not bother my eyes at all.
    She came to our hotel suite the morning of the wedding with everything she needed to make us all lovely. Highly recommend Nicole. :)

Sent on 10/04/2014

Mollie · Married on 09/13/2014

Nicole showed up on the morning of my wedding on time, professional and most meaningful to me - with a beautiful spirit, warm heart and a calming attitude. Nicole’s artistry and vision created the best aesthetic version of me.

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 6
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 7
    Sent on 01/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

I absolutely loved having Nicole Palermo as the makeup artist for my wedding, she was such a joy to work with and her makeup artistry is beautiful! She is a complete sweetheart, she was responsive, professional, and listened to me and my vision for my wedding makeup. She was one of the first vendors I booked while planning my wedding and I am so glad I did. I would recommend Nicole 1,000 times over. Thank you so much for making me and my girls the most beautiful versions of ourselves for my big day, it was a pleasure having you!

Sent on 10/13/2014
  • Sharon Sussman & Jason Rosenthal

Sharon & Jason · Married on 08/31/2014

I would recommend Nicole Palermo to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding, engagement pictures or any special event! She is incredibly talented, professional and has a sweet, upbeat disposition. She exemplifies the kind of person you want to work with on your wedding day because she chats with you as if you have been friends with her for years :) And she not only applied our makeup to make us look stunning, she made each person feel beautiful too! Thanks a million, Nicole, I will definitely recommend you in the future!

Sent on 09/16/2014

ROSEMARIE · Married on 08/30/2014

From the time I meet Nicole I felt like we were life long friends! The emotion & energy she has shows in the work she does! I would recommend her a millions time & MORE!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 8
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 9
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 10
    Sent on 03/15/2018

Colleen · Married on 07/03/2014

If you want to look perfect on your wedding day then Nicole is your girl. When I decided to hire a makeup artist to do my wedding I was concerned I may look a little too over done but not the way Nicole does it. She enhances all your best features and even gives you compliments and words of encouragement while she does it. She helps you to relax the way a friend that has know you for years would do. Not only did she do a perfect job on my makeup but my bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well. Thank you Nicole you rock!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Nicole is the absolute best there is when it comes to makeup! She makes you feel so gorgeous and comfortable. She is the nicest person ever and she knows what she is doing. All of my bridesmaids kept saying how easy she was to work with and she makes you feel so at ease, which is key on such a high nerves day! Everyone at the wedding complimented our makeup and it stayed the entire time. She was so open to any changes I suggested and her work is reasonable for how outstanding she is! When it comes to makeup, there is absolutely no competition. Nicole is your girl!

Sent on 07/10/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Nicole Palermo. She was recommended to me by a friend whose makeup looked phenomenal on her own wedding day, and I never looked back... From our first email contact to my trial, Nicole was professional, sweet, personable, attentive, and funny. She is full of ideas and suggestions, but she is open to your concerns and your ideas as well. She cares about her clients; she listens to them and is able to conveytheir personalities and style through her work. On my wedding day, she came to the house we were getting ready at and got right to work, all the while keeping things light and fun! She took time to talk to my parents, my friends, my mother-in-law, my sister, and we all had such a wonderful morning together. We all felt like we'd known her for YEARS. I love the way I looked on my wedding day. I felt beautiful inside and out, and so did all of my family and bridesmaids who had their makeup done by Nicole. Everyone looked stunning. This is a talented vendor, but what's more, she is a kind and good person, and the brides who have the chance to work with Nicole are fortunate indeed.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/24/2014

I first heard about Nicole at a baby shower. A guest who had recently been married was gushing about her makeup artist, and then two other guests - one of her bridesmaids, and another who had her makeup done by Nicole for a different wedding - chimed in with how much they loved working with Nicole. The next day, I reached out to Nicole, and now I can add my gushing to the list! Nicole was always responsive, and her bubbly energy and attitude are contagious and exactly what the stressed out bride ordered. She also recommended my hair stylist, whom I adored. I LOVED my makeup on my wedding day, and I received numerous compliments on it. My bridesmaids and I looked like our ourselves, just our most beautiful selves, and Nicole even made my mother, who was convinced a makeup artist would make her look like a clown, look and feel gorgeous. Nicole came to my home the morning of the wedding, and she worked extremely fast for the quality of the work she did. And my makeup did not budge, despite some happy tears throughout the day. Thank you, Nicole! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Happily Ever After LLC for your wedding.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Kate · Married on 04/26/2014

Words could never fully describe how much I love Nicole. She is a fantastic Make-Up artist and an even more fantastic person. My girls looked wonderful and I almost cried when I had to take my make-up off at the end of the day.

Sent on 05/05/2014

June · Married on 12/28/2013

Nicole was AMAZING!!! If you've read any of my other reviews, you know that I planned and booked many of my vendors long distance. I did the same with Nicole, and I am so thankful that I did. From the moment that I met her for my trial, I knew I was in the best hands out there. She is so bubbly and fun!! It was so much fun having her do our makeup on my wedding day, we couldn't stop laughing and enjoying ourselves. We looked so beautiful, I keep looking at photos and can't believe we looked that radiant! Very reasonably priced, especially when you compare to other artists out there. But the two main reasons you should pick Nicole are 1) she is such an awesome, caring person and 2) her work is AMAZING, I keep using that word, but really.. just wow. My girls and I may have to use her for a girls' night out sometime ;-) Thanks again, Nicole, I felt beautiful inside and out!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/15/2013

OMG……I can not place into words how amazing Nicole is! I had 9 girls to get ready with hair and makeup and Nicole did it flawlessly!! Everyone was simply beautiful……and her bubbly, energetic personality made the whole experience just so much more fun!!!! Every girl wants to feel glamorous on their wedding day…..she definitely exceeded my expectations!! My makeup did not budge for 8 + hours and was simply AMAZING!

Mandy · Married on 11/08/2013

I could not be happier with the work that Nicole did for me and my girls. She made all of us look absolutely gorgeous! I really felt beautiful for my big day. The overall experience with her was awesome. With her personality and great energy, we all felt like we were hanging out with one of our best friends. I would definitely recommend Nicole. Her prices are unbeatable and she will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. I was looking for someone who could travel to my location for a reasonable price and provide great service and she was just that. She did a great job taking the ideas I had for my wedding makeup and coming up with something that worked for me. I would highly recommend Nicole, she worked quickly, did beautiful work, and was a fun addition to my wedding day.

Sent on 03/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Nicole and her assistant did an absolute amazing job!! The make-up she used, stayed on the entire evening, and the cost was unbeatable. I liked how she made the bride stand out more from everyone else. She was easy to get a hold of, and very reliable. I will 100% use her for any upcoming events or functions. Job well done!!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Laura · Married on 09/14/2013

Nicole is amazing! She is super sweet, patient, and very professional. She made all of us look and feel beautiful. I am incredibly happy with the timeless look she created! I highly recommend Nicole!!

• Almost Mrs. P

Robyn · Married on 06/16/2013

Nicole and her team were so wonderful to work with for our wedding. My mom is very picky about her makeup so she went with me for the makeup trial. Even she was impressed by how great Nicole was at listening to what we were looking for in our makeup and making it come alive, and look even better than expected!! On the day our our wedding, Nicole and her team arrived a few minutes before they were expected and brought everything needed to get myself, the wedding party, and the females of honor (grandmas, moms, etc) ready for the big event. Everyone was very impressed with how wonderful their makeup looked. Nicole even went above and beyond for me. Two weeks before the wedding, I learned that my hair stylist would be unable to do our hair. I freaked out!!! I contacted Nicole and she gave me three or four of her colleagues to contact. The second contact was available and got me in for a trial immediately. She ended up doing better job than the hair stylist I was anticipating using. Nicole saved the day!! Beyond her amazing talents as a makeup artist, you will find Nicole to be incredibly personable, very sweet, and a calming presence on your wedding day. You can't go wrong choosing her!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 05/24/2013

You cannot go wrong hiring Nicole as your makeup artist! Not only is she EXTREMELY talented, but her bubbly personality and positive energy made the morning of the wedding so pleasant! I couldn't get over how gorgeous my makeup was and kept looking at myself in the mirror as well as my bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother :) We all looked like ourselves, just the glammed up version of ourselves. I really felt like a million bucks on my wedding day, thanks to Nicole!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Cait · Married on 05/17/2013

Nicole is AMAZING! I first met her on my sister-in-law's wedding day when she did the bridal party's makeup. Not only was she sweet, but she listened to my requests and executed them flawlessly. Because she did such a great job (at an affordable price!), I booked her for my wedding. At my consultation, she talked through the look I wanted for my day (both my makeup and the overall event), and it was clear she understood my vision when she gave me the beautiful, old Hollywood glamour I asked for. She managed to do my entire bridal party (9 women), myself, and my mother in 5.5 hours. My friends and family LOVED their make up, as did I and everyone received tons of compliments. Nicole was a pleasure to work with and never lost her cool despite the craziness of the day - I HIGHLY recommend using her!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Nicole is a true artist, and she clearly loves what she does. She has a fantastic personality, and she exudes warmth and positive energy, which is what all brides truly need on their special day. She made me and my three bridesmaids feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend doing the makeup trial beforehand--it gave me a chance to try out some different ideas as well as photograph the finished look to get a sense of how the wedding pictures would look. I not only feel that I had a wonderful makeup artist for my wedding, but I feel that I made a new friend in the process. Nicole's services are truly worth every penny.

Sent on 12/07/2013