Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Reviews

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 3
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 4
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 5

Caroline · Married on 05/06/2017

Where do I start. Absolutely loved working with Nicole. She's so knowledgeable and has a willingness to answer any question a bride to be may have. She is prompt and does a fantastic job not only at the makeup trial but on your big day as well.

Sent on 05/13/2017

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

I LOVE YOU! I felt like we became friends before I even touched your face. you are amazing! and I loved every moment of spending this day with you. I can see by the love that is around you, how much you touch everyone's life.. I will be here for any and all makeup you needs for the rest of your life... xoxoxoxo Thank you for making me feel like one of your long time friends.. and for these kind words.It means so much to me..
  • Merribeth

Merribeth · Married on 10/22/2016

Nicole taught me everything I needed to know to apply my own wedding makeup for my destination wedding.

Nicole was AMAZING! Her warm and sunny personality instantly puts you at ease. She taught me about skincare and not only how to apply everything from a primer to contouring but also why you do it. Her direction was easy to follow and put me totally at ease about doing my own wedding makeup for our destination wedding. I would highly recommend her for a class in application or as a makeup artist!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 6
    Sent on 01/09/2019

Joanna · Married on 10/21/2016

I love love love Nicole!! She is amazing and her makeup skills are impeccable. She did my makeup exactly the way that I wished for it to look, and my wedding guests went nuts for my look. She has amazing makeup skills and she's like your fashion forward best friend. She knows her stuff and she made all my bridesmaids look drop dead gorgeous. She along with Jamie Halcott from Baltimore bridal are the dream team for makeup and hair. They work in such synchronicity, they worked so fast and perfect, they got 8 of us done in 4 hours including touch ups. Amazing amazing amazing!! I can't say enough great things about them. BOOK THEM and you won't regret it, I promise.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/08/2016

I worked with Amy Bees and Courtney McCormick for my wedding day. I LOOOOOOOOVED these ladies!!! Not only were they so smiley and happy about working my wedding but they gave great suggestions for hair and makeup for all my girls. These two ladies did a great job not making anyone look "too bridal". They used just the right amount of styling and makeup. Everyone looked like the best version of themselves. These ladies were great! Please consider them for your big day, I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

Such a sweet review.. they loved working with you and I am so happy everything was perfect... it is such an important day.. and we try to bring it all together and make you feel so special and BEAUTIFUL.. Happy New Year.. we wish you nothing but love and happiness! Love, Happily Ever After BEAUTY TEAM xoxoxo

Mikaela · Married on 09/18/2016

My makeup was so amazing. Nicole and her team took so much time and energy to make it a perfect day! They did so much to make my party and I have exactly what we wanted. They were so sweet and encouraging to me throughout the entire process. They made me feel beautiful! Thank you Happily Ever After for everything.. Could not have had my wedding without you

Sent on 02/15/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2016

Nicole is awesome! She made my bridesmaids and I feel and look absolutely beautiful for my wedding and I could not be happier with her services! She is very flexible and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful, you were a dream to work with !!!!!!!!! Happy New year, and I am always here for any makeup needs you may have! ALWAYS!!!! I loved your day and YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

J · Married on 09/05/2016

With planning a destination wedding at the Baltimore Ravens stadium I had no idea who and how I was going to get my makeup done. Nicole Palermo, Beauty Director/Owner of Happily Ever After, was recommended after a few emails back and forth I knew she was going to be a great fit. Everything was perfect and I wouldn't have changed a thing with my makeup!
    Thank you so much for making my wedding day the best!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Marni · Married on 08/27/2016

Nicole is THE BEST! I am an extremely indecisive person which made the wedding process frustrating but hiring Nicole to do my makeup was a decision I never second-guessed. I had so much fun at both my trial and with her the day of my wedding. Nicole is extremely professional but at the same time relaxed and a smiling face! You will will be happy with your decision to hire Nicole!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

Marni you are beautiful.. and I loved working with you so much.... I thought everything about you was classic, from head to toe your look...was PURE class and so romantic! I hope to see you again for anything! makeup, photos, just getting together! you were a joy to work with, I also loved your wedding planner and your day of getting ready was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Happily Ever After and Nicole was an absolute dream! Nicole did my makeup for a friends wedding last year and after that experience I knew I HAD to book her for my own! She makes everyone she works with feel like the most beautiful woman in the room. She takes time to ask each person what they like and more importantly what they don't like in terms of makeup. Nicole then creates a personalized look for each girl based on their preferences and of course personality! Each of my bridesmaids looked flawless and loved working with Nicole too! I can't say enough positive things about Nicole and Happily Ever after, such a pleasure to work with! I loved everything about my wedding day makeup and felt how every bride should feel on their wedding day, all thanks to Nicole!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Abbey · Married on 07/23/2016

Sent on 08/10/2016
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/16/2016

Nicole did fantastic work with make-up on my wedding day. What can I say, she was like the bestfriend I never new I had! We had so much fun and she helped take the nerves away on my big day! I had so many visions in the beginning as to how I wanted to do my make-up but after trying different things during the trial we were able to find the perfect look! The make-up services she provided to me and my bridesmaids were admired by everyone at the wedding. I felt gorgeous and we all were! Me and my girls danced all night without a worry! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to receive top quality beauty services and feel amazing on their big day. Thank you so much Nicole!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 7
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 8
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 9
    Sent on 01/12/2018

Beth · Married on 05/29/2016

Nicole is the best makeup artist ever. She is capable of using your own features and finding the best match. She is wonderful to be around and she will make you look as beautiful as your dreams. She does airbrush and regular makeup. My makeup withstood crying, cake smash, rain and anything else you could think of that happens to a bride on her wedding day. If you dont pick Nicole to be your makeup artist you are making the worst decision ever.

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 10
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 11
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 12
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 13
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 14
    Sent on 02/18/2018

Happy Ever After LLC truly made my wedding day a perfect day! Nicole helped me plan the day in a way that we weren't rushed one bit! When I walked into Nicole's home-office for my first trial, I had a feeling I had found the one and I was right! Nicole set me up with Dana from the Brushing Bride and the two of them won me over right away!
    Nicole was so wonderful to work with! She was able to read my makeup style from day 1 and she made me feel beautiful even before she started putting the make up on me. Every single person in my bridal party was happy with their makeup, we all felt like princesses. Everyone looked both glamorous and natural at the same time! Even the girls who don't normally wear a lot of makeup felt comfortable working with Nicole and looked absolutely fabulous.
    I really can't say enough about how wonderful it was working with Nicole and Happily Ever After LLC. I am so happy that I met them and I hope I get to work with them in the future!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Happily Ever After was absolutely AMAZING! I knew as soon as I saw their website that I would be in love, and when I walked into the door of their home studio for my first trial, I knew I found the team to make me feel like a princess on my special day. Nicole and Dana were my perfect team and their assistants were equally amazing! My wedding day went so smoothly because these ladies know what they're doing, everyone looked wonderful and we never felt rushed. Nicole took care of everything from start to finish - if you're looking for glamour and fun, look no further :)

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 15
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 16
    Sent on 01/12/2018

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo's reply:

You are a dream of a human being!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning in every way possible.your excitement and love of everything made s excited just to be by your side! Not only are you stunning, your heart is bigger than life! we loved your family and felt like part of the family.. everything was such an HONOR for us! you are not just one of our brides you are one of our FRIENDS.... we loved YOU!!!!!!!!!

Nicole was not my original makeup artist, but I am so glad she was the one I worked with! I've had makeup done professionally before, and every time I have noticed that there's sort of an orangey tint to it, or that my neck and shoulders are several shades lighter than my face, which I have always hated. I've never been happy with professional makeup... until I met Nicole! I loved working with her. She is a true artist, and I could not have been happier with her services or her work for my wedding. She created a flawless look for me that evened out and covered up even the poison ivy rash I had on my neck and the tiny breakout I had--you couldn't tell I had either. And the best part--she kept it so natural that even though it was clear I had been made up, I still looked like me--down to my freckles. She helped one of my bridesmaids cover up some of her healing cat scratches so they were hardly noticeable, and she even made my mother look years younger! I especially loved what she did for my mother, it's been a long time since I've seen her that confident and radiant. And the makeup lasted all night. Nicole is so easy to work with, and she is so intuitive, I didn't have to say or do much of anything at all. I highly recommend Nicole!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Heidi · Married on 03/26/2016

Nicole filled in as my makeup artist for my wedding fairly last minute. She was so accommodating and professional! I even got to squeeze in a makeup trial at her in home studio beforehand. She was an absolute delight to work with and she made all of my bridesmaids including myself feel at ease. I loved my makeup more than I ever have. She was able to come on location with was super conveinent t and she did 10 of my girls' makeup like a pro. Nicole really loves what she does and it definitely shows. She is so bubbly and energetic, the perfect person to have around on your wedding day. She is a doll, stop looking for someone else to do your makeup, e-mail Nicole!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/28/2015

I’ll start off by saying Nicole is absolutely amazing!! I have known her pretty much my whole life, she’s my dad’s best friends wife, I have never met someone so full of life and so fabulous to be around! When I found out I was getting married she was my first call and the first appointment/vendor we had booked! From my trial up until the big day she was fantastic in every way! She was so much fun and has a blast doing what she does. She works with each girls features in their own way and creates a masterpiece! I could not have felt more beautiful on my wedding day and it’s all in thanks to her! All of my bridesmaids, mother of the bride and mother of the groom looked absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Nicole and look forward to her doing my make up again soon!!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 17
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 24
    Sent on 01/11/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Nicole Palmero and Kimi Harbaugh from Happily Ever After, LLC were absolutely amazing to work with. Both so so sweet and friendly! Kimi did hair for all of my bridesmaids (5)--they all looked fantastic and were all very happy with their do's. Nicole provided makeup services for myself (bride), my matron of honor, 1 bridesmaid, my mother, and my flower girl. We were all sooo happy about how it turned out. Thank you ladies for helping to make me, my bridal party, and my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Darci · Married on 10/03/2015

Nicole is such a fabulous person!! Her makeup work was incredible (she read my mind and nailed the look I was hoping for) and she is a sweetheart! I can't say enough great things about her and her work- I have never in my life looked as good as I did with her makeup. She can do many different styles from dramatic to more natural (which is what I did) and doesn't layer on too much foundation, which was an issue I had with another vendor. She did makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law and everyone was extremely happy with their looks. Highly recommended! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Katie · Married on 09/13/2015

I received so many compliments! Nicole is so talented, calming, and fun. I'm so happy she was able to beautify me and my ladies for my wedding!!!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Nicole was AMAZING! Nicole has done the makeup for both of my sister's weddings and was fabulous so I obviously wanted her to do mine. At my trial, she was so patient with me as I was indecisive about what I wanted. She did not make me feel bad for taking so long to find my look. She truly wanted me to be in love with my makeup. On the day of, my makeup was perfect! Also, Nicole is just a great person, someone you would want to be there when you are going through what can be a stressful day. I highly recommend Nicole and look forward to her doing my makeup again soon!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Marie · Married on 07/18/2015

Happily Ever After was the 3rd make up and hair stylist I contacted. Why? because I was not satisfied with my trials from the past artists I hired. It was truly a BLESSING that I asked Happily Ever After for my make up & updo. Courtney was our makeup artist & hair artist. I am VERY SATISFIED with her service. She executed the look that I truly want on my wedding day. This made me a VERY HAPPY BRIDE ;) She will never stop until you are satisfied and happy! Now that's truly a PROFESSIONAL artist! She has a positive personality and she is very flexible. Everyone loved my hair and make-up! Our guests said that my makeup and updo is very natural & classy! (which what brides should look like on their wedding day!) KUDOS Courtney! I booked Happily Ever After a week before my wedding and they accommodated me even for a short period of time. This company is easy to talk to and they are very professional! Without Happily Ever After, I do not think I will be stunning on my wedding. My mom and sister also loved their look! I will hire this company again on my church wedding! Again, thank you Happily Ever After for the EXCELLENT service!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Megan · Married on 06/13/2015

Look no further. Nicole and her team are spot on. I never felt so beautiful. I can't thank Nicole enough.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Where should I even begin?!?! Nicole is BEYOND amazing! Not only is she SUPER talented, but her personality is one in a million. I couldn't think of anyone better to have around you on your wedding day! She is so positive, funny, engaging, and did I mention BEAUTIFUL!?! During my trial, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do airbrush because I didn't want to lose my freckles. Nicole played around with the airbrush, and used a technique that looked very natural and still allowed my freckles to shine through. Being a make up lover, I was a little nervous about how my trial would turn out. I have large eyes, and too many times I've had my makeup done in a store and walked out looking like I was going to perform Drag (nothing wrong with that, just not the look I was going for). Nicole listened to my vision, and the trial look turned out wonderful. On my wedding day, Nicole traveled to my venue to do my make up, my bridesmaids, and my mom. She bounced into my room early that morning, and everyone quickly understood why I had talked so highly of her. She made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful. My wedding make up was even better than the trial which was hard to believe, but I absolutely loved it! Nicole also applied eyelashes for all my bridesmaids (my girls needed lashes on a day full of flashes) which gave that little extra VA VA VOOM in pictures :) Did I mention she even helped my Flower Girl (7 yrs old) get all dolled up? Nicole was seriously amazing and I couldn't have been more pleased with how everything turned out. She's professional, super flexible, and has been in the business a long time and knows what she's doing! I know it's important to look good on your wedding day, but it's also important to surround yourself with positive and caring people on that day as well, and you get both of those things when you work with Nicole :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

Megan · Married on 05/24/2015

I have nothing bad to say about Happily Ever After! Kimi (hair) and Rachael (makeup) were so fun to work with and so many people commented on how lovely the bridal party looked. The trial was great and they made me look exactly how I imagined and easily recreated it on the wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/05/2015