23 Reviews for Hanover Manor

Wheelchair Access (3)
Event Planning (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
22 Hanover Manor Reviews

We had our wedding at the Hanover Manor, and were absolutely impressed with the level of service and professionalism after working with both Angelo and John. They were very flexible with all of our requests, setting up additional tables, allowing us to use certain rooms, and letting us come in early to setup and drop off decorations. All of our friends an relatives were impressed with both the quality and quantity of food at our wedding, and we still to this day get comments about how much they loved it! Most importantly, we felt as if the value of Hanover Manor was unbeatable! We looked at a lot of venues in northern NJ and CT, and if we were to choose a venue again, we would pick Hanover Manor hands down!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I honestly don't know where to begin. If you're looking for a beautiful venue, world class customer service, and a menu to die for all at a cost friendly budget, look no further. From the moment we met Angelo, Steve, and John, my daughter, my husband and I knew "this is it". We had looked at many venues but the feeling we got walking into Hanover Manor was " family". They took care of everything... And the staff was FANTASTIC!! My advice: don't just read the reviews...experience it for yourself.....

Profile Picture Dvora, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING venue for my wedding! My family and I looked at other venues in the area before we came to The Hanover Manor and decided that they were too expensive for the little that they were offering. At The Hanover Manor, you get the most bang for your buck. Angelo and John were a pleasure to work with and they were very accommodating.

The day of the wedding: everything went extremely smoothly! My bridal party and myself unfortunately came to the cocktail hour a bit late, but we still had enough time to eat, drink, and relax in our own private cocktail hour. The room where we had our private cocktail hour was huge compared to other venues that I've seen (some of them did not even have a separate cocktail hour room for the bridal party). You may not think that it's important, but trust me, it is! After sweating all day taking photographs outside, it was nice to decompress before being bombarded by friends and family.

The venetian table was out of this world! There must have been a staff of 20 serving you an arrangement of cakes, pastries, cookies, etc. I felt like royalty coming into the room seeing everyone lined up at tables ready to serve us! It was truly an out of the world experience. Oh and there was a chocolate fondue fountain too which was a HUGE hit!!

After the wedding, I talked to many of my guests and they wouldn't stop raving about the food! There was soooo much food- it was crazy!! I loved the bacon wrapped scallops the best :) You really can't go wrong with the food at this venue.

I'm trying to think of anything negative to say about The Hanover Manor (I know in a review you must always look at the negatives and the positives) however, there is nothing negative I have to say about this venue. The people, the atmosphere, just EVERYTHING is phenomenal. If I could have my wedding all over again, I will still have it at The Hanover Manor. If I can give the venue a bagillion stars I would!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

I recently had my wedding reception at the hanover manor and I couldn't be happier! The venue is beautiful, service is outstanding and the food is delicious. They are very easy to communicate with and they are very accommodating of your needs. I recommend this venue to anyone who is getting married or having any other parties.

Profile Picture Arieta, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If you are looking for a wedding hall that has it all, from great food to fantastic service look no further. Before choosing The Hanover Manor me and my wife shopped around and visited other halls in both NY and NJ. Everywhere else we went, we just felt like a check book. Everything we wanted was an added charge and by the time we had everything we wanted the price was double. Angelo makes you feel like family and genuinely cares about you and your dream wedding. We had our Big Fat Greek wedding at the Hanover Manor and loved every minute of it.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I Don't even know where to begin, from the first time we met with Angelo we knew this was where we wanted our wedding. The service, food and everything was completely top notch. It has only been a few weeks but all our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, to how impeccable the service and of course how amazing the food was. I highly recommend the Hanover Manor and will definitely use them in the future for other occasions. I can't thank them enough for making our wedding Day so perfect.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Valet, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up

I couldn't be happier that I chose to have my reception at The Hanover Manor! After visiting multiple venues, this was the ONLY venue that gave me everything I wanted, and more, for an exceptional price! My wedding was 4th of July weekend, and the staff was super accommodating in helping my visions come true! I really wanted to have a sparkler exit at the end of the night. When they found out that my photographer wasn't staying until the very end, they allowed me to have a sparkler ENTRANCE in the middle of the ballroom, AND they provided the large sparklers! The guys who work there were absolutely fantastic with everything, coming up with ideas I had no idea were feasible! They decorated the ballroom beautifully, and my guests can't stop talking about the food at the cocktail hour. I recently went to another wedding at a more "upscale" venue and the food could not even compare to what The Hanover Manor offered us! The staff was even nice enough to allow my groom and I to take home a meal after the wedding! I can't wait to have another event at this place!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet

Angelo and John were amazing every step of the way. We were THRILLED with how everything was set up so eloquently. The ballroom looked like a fairy tale. The Manor's attention to detail and professional wait staff will make anyone feel magically. We couldn't have had such an organized, perfectly timed wedding reception without Angelo and John. From our first meeting until the very last moment of our reception, The Manor staff were true professionals! My husband said the cost was completely justified -- the quality of their services is impeccable and their so responsive! I would not have had the wedding of my dreams without The Manor!

Profile Picture La'Shanda, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

We were very pleased have the Hanover Manor as our venue. John is the best to deal with, he is extremely helpful and spent a lot of time answering questions for us, and even went out and got me a beer I wanted for the reception. The ball room was gorgeous, and the atrium room worked out great for our ceremony. All of the food was very good as well, and the prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend the Hanover Manor for any occasion.

Profile Picture Joe, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a wonderful experience and atmosphere! I had my wedding here two days ago and I would not change a thing! The staff were so wonderful and went out of their way to make sure that all of the guests were satisfied and taken care of. The new room is beautifully decorated and has perks that would would pay extra for in other venues. All of my guests kept telling me how wonderful the cocktail hour, dinner and dessert was! Everyone had a wonderful time and I would definitely plan another event there!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hanover Manor was recently renovated and it turned out beautiful! The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. The management, staff and bar tenders were attentive to all my guests. John, Angelo, and Stephen helped with specific details to make our wedding memorable. From the fancy chandeliers, up lighting, projector screen and marble floors they spared no expense. We received nothing but compliments from all of our guests and highly recommend this venue for any occasion!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Hanover Manor was beyond accommodating- from beginning to end, they were friendly, helpful and overall a pleasure to work with. Steve and John were beyond amazing! Thank you for making our wedding one that will be on everyone's mind forever!
-Nicole & John

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great service and food in a beautiful environment. My husband and I couldn't have asked for better!

Profile Picture User4277972, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were so pleased with the Hanover Manor! The new ballroom was so fitting for our big Italian wedding. Angelo and the entire staff was so accommodating and we would defiantly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was a bride on a budget but still wanted a good venue. Every place I looked required me to have 100 people for a saturday and 20% service charge. My list was only for 80 and in addition other places kept putting me in the ugly rooms or rooms with a curtain because it was a small wedding. Until my friend recommended the Hanover Manor that's where she had her wedding. John and Angelo were really nice and helpful they gave us a saturday and we didnt have to had 100 people. In addition there was no service charge, they provide it the cake, linens, tips included,flower but I upgrade mine, valet parking. The venue look beautful and our guests keep raving in how much food there was and that it was good. If you are in a budget but still want a beautiful wedding I would recommend the Hanover Manor.

Profile Picture Pamela , 6/22/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

My son celebrated his Bar Mitzvah at the Hanover Manor. The staff is very professional. I would highly recommend the venue. They are very reasonably priced. The food was delicious. The cake was wonderful. The Hanover Manor was very accomodating!

Profile Picture Randee, 5/26/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hanover Manor is a great facility to have your wedding or any other event. Angelo, one of the managers, gave us great service, as well as the rest of the staff. They offer great packages to choose from and even offer a discount if you use their florist, The Potted Geranium. This florist is amazing and made our wedding beautiful. They aren't just florists but do a great job at decorating and bring your wedding vision to life. The food at Hanover Manor is fresh and taste great. They are very willing to offer food tastings, cake tastings. I highly recommend! We had our dream wedding thanks to Hanover Manor and Potted Geranium.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/9/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The Hanover Manor is the best. Our wedding was amazing. Our guests still rave about the food and service. I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/5/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hanover Manor was the only venue we needed to see for our wedding. We were so pleased with everything that they offered and they made everything so easy. The staff was wonderful and so helpful from the first meeting to our wedding day. Everything went so smoothly and beautifully, I had no worries.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/11/08, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful new Grand Ball Room and impeccable food and service!!!

Profile Picture User3723630, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.3

My guests truly enjoyed every aspect of the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Schivane, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet