70 Reviews for Hanover Grande Ballroom

Specialty Wine (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Cash Bar (1)
70 Hanover Grande Ballroom Reviews

We had our wedding at Hanover in January 2018 and it was AMAZING! All our guests said they had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. The ballroom was decorated beautifully just how we imagined it. It was a great day to start our life as husband and wife.

Profile Picture Maria, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I thought it was awesome how there was a separate cocktail hour in the Bethlehem room for the bridal and groom parties! It was amazing and the service was impeccable!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina and Amanda made our wedding day unforgettable! They were both so organized and so much fun to meet with. They went above and beyond to make our day special. We were able to enjoy the whole day without any stress! We were in such great hands with the help of Gina and Amanda and all of our vendors we chose because Gina recommended them! What great advice she gave us! The food was excellent and the room looked even better then we imagined! Gina was always available for questions and gave us great advice throughout the whole planning process. We are so happy we chose the Hanover Grande Ballroom to be our wedding venue. It was such a pleasure working with Amanda and Gina!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We knew once we had our tour that hanover grande ballroom was the best choice they were so professional and so friendly...Gina and Amanda were absolutely wonderful. The price was great, they set up the hall so nice on our wedding day, the food was good and best of all all of guest including our selves were completely satisfied

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Cake, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

We had our daughter's August wedding reception at the Hanover Grande Ballroom. We were happy with everything from the food to the service! Gina and Amanda took the stress out of planning for the wedding reception. We were able to show up that day and just enjoy the day! The Ballroom looked beautiful and everyone commented on what a great time they had, and how the food and drinks were great! I recommend using this venue!

Profile Picture Stacey, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

It was a perfect night. Everyone was wonderful and helpful. They made it as easy and stress free as possible. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were very happy with the Hanover Grande Ballroom for our Wedding. The ceremony setup was beautiful and the reception was even more amazing. Our guests could not stop raving about the food. We could not have asked for a more perfect day. Thank you to Gina and Amanda for making everything perfect for us!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gina and Amanda make it so easy to plan a beautiful wedding! They are so accommodating and willing to go above and beyond. The food is fantastic and portions are a great size. My guests loved The Bar With No Name for cocktail hour, and raved about how beautiful the reception was.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hanover Grand Ballroom room was amazing. Everything was beautiful. Gina was awsome. Such a sweet lady who goes above and beyond to make your wedding just the way you want it. The staff who helped was also great. I will never forget my big day

Profile Picture Olga, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The food was amazing. Staff were very helpful. The ballroom was beautiful. This Venue is affordable

Profile Picture Alicia , 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team was great. They exceeded expectations and did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Ruby, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

They really took care of everything. Made the stress of planning my wedding as easy as possible. Exceeded all of my expectations. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Tanya, 4/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I searched for vendors in our area and when it came down to it, this was the best most affordable option that was still romantic and elegant. We loved our wedding day and honestly I was so calm and relaxed and everything went perfectly! Our reception was absolutely stunning and all of our guests complimented on how great everything looked and tasted! Amanda H and Gina are a pleasure to work with and if we had to do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you so much for the best day ever!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The best decision My Husband and I made was booking The Hanover Grande Ballroom for our Wedding! We renewed our vows on 12/31/16 and it was the Best Day of My Life! We live in Texas but got Married in Pennsylvania and the HGB Team made it so easy to plan from so far away! We had the absolute pleasure of working with Gina, Amanda and Liz and all 3 ladies went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations! Gina is an absolute angel and anytime I needed anything or had a question I would shoot her over an Email and she would respond right away! The food was delicious and everyone of course loved the open bar, and I loved the fact that we could customize it to our menu! I had a pretty good vision of what I wanted and a few days before the Wedding, I met with the ladies and gave them our décor, candy buffet items and decorations and they took care of the rest. When Beau & I walked in for our first look I couldn’t help but cry because every little girl dreams of this perfect day and the venue looked like an absolute Fairytale! You get so much more than what you pay for and you will not be disappointed! I shopped around since the venue was my top priority for the Wedding and to have a Hotel, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony and Reception at the same place was brilliant! The location, hotel, venue and staff were all on point! To not have to do a thing or worry on your Wedding day is so priceless! I always hear disaster stories about people’s Wedding Day and I can honestly say that because of Gina and her staff, not a thing went wrong and I could not be happier! Everyone still raves about the Wedding and even the vendors that The HGB recommended were exceptional! All in all I wish I could give them more than 5 stars and I cannot begin to Thank them enough for giving me My Dream Wedding!!!!
Candice

Profile Picture Candice, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Gina and Amanda helped this mother of the bride put every detail into place. They were patient, when I was stressed and responded professionally with a smile. I highly recommend! Thank you

Profile Picture User7597550, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I would tell them to definitely look at the venue . Very nice room and very spacious. The food was excellent. My only complaint was the Hotel rooms. There were a lot of problems with requests for adjoining rooms. Our door did not open to connect. and the window feel out also. As a result out room was free but that did not make up for lost time during the reception trying to get settled.

Profile Picture Eileen, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake

Gina and Amanda were amazing to work with. It was a perfect day and my husband and I are so happy we chose to have our reception here.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend Hanover Grande Ballroom for your reception! Gina is so nice and helpful! There are many packages to choose from and affordable! The day of my wedding the reception looked fantastic and the food was delicious!! The staff made sure my wedding day was PERFECT! I couldn't be happier the way things turned out!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want a venue where you literally don't have to worry about doing anything but enjoying your reception, select the Hanover Grande Ballroom. Gina and Amanda were awesome from beginning to end. The venue was beautiful and they were very attentive throughout the entire process. They made you feel like you were the only bride they were serving.

Profile Picture Marci, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

The Hanover Grande Ballroom is such a stunning venue. You will not be disappointed if you book your wedding here. Everything is wonderful, from the food, to the place itself, the lovely Gina Martin, and other ladies that helped make our day perfect. We will forever have memories that hold in our hearts forever at thia beautiful Ballroom. Book an appointment and have you wedding there :)

Profile Picture Dani, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff here at Hanover Grande is fantastic! The customer service from the beginning stages of planning all the way through the end of your event is second to none. All details are cared for to make your event as seamless as possible. The food is excellent and the decor is beautiful. I would definitely recommend holding such a special event as your wedding here!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so happy we decided to have our wedding reception at Hanover Grande Ballroom. The staff was amazing!! They were very accommodating! Most of all we cannot thank Gina, Wedding Specialist, enough for making our dream wedding come true. We will miss working with you and hope to do so again in the future! Maybe 1 year reunion ??.

Profile Picture Michele, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My now husband and I couldnt be more happier with the service that was provided to us from beginning to the end of our wedding adventure! Any questions and concerns that we had were taking care of on the spot! We were treated like the only people there as well as oyr family and friends! We would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding. As well as staff everyone was very pleasant and the food there was amazing as well very clean environment! The hotel works with you hand i. Hand and making sure your rooms are blocked and a great price for your guests who are traveling. When we renew our vows in 5 years we are def on planning to use this event once again!!! We cant thank this venue enough for Our u forgettable day!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gina and Amanda at HGB truly are something special. Gina is with you from day one every step of the way- right up to your wedding day!! So very helpful and honestly wants you to have YOUR special day, whatever that may be. Amanda is available any moment you need her. I forgot to assemble something the day of the wedding and without asking, Amanda did it for me- nobody does anything like that anymore! These ladies have no boundaries to making your day absolutely perfect. I did not have a 'vision' for our wedding day, but when my husband and I got to see everything set up, I could not get over how beautiful and absolutely PERFECT everything was. Our day, the HGB really made happen. I recommend it to anyone I know that is newly engaged!! Our friends recommended it to us, and I will keep passing on this gem!! Book here!! You will be so happy!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/13/16, 1 Review