Hanover Grande Ballroom Reviews

91 Reviews for Hanover Grande Ballroom

• Katrina

Katrina · Getting married on 05/29/2021

Getting married August 22, 2020

My experience with the Hanover Grande Ballroom was awesome! I can't wait to get married.. Michele is the best. I looked at a lot of venues but none compared to the ballroom. I can just envision my wedding there. I am so happy..

Sent on 02/24/2019

Kayla · Getting married on 04/23/2021

AMAZING! Simply amazing!

Michele has lifted all worries and stress off our shoulders. Any question you have, she had an answer. I have never felt more at ease with planning my wedding than I do now. She spent an hour with e and two of bridesmaids just to clear up the million questions I had. She makes planning a wedding so stress-free, easy AND affordable. The atmosphere as soon as you walk in is so friendly and uplifting. MIchele treats you like one of her own and it is the most comforting thing. I highly recommend the Hanover Grande Ballroom for any bride who is uneasy about planning your wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Dawn

Dawn Scott · Married on 03/06/2020

Absolutely Amazing! Michele is everything!

I am the mother of the groom, I know most assume this role only usually does the rehearsal. That was not my experience. I wanted to be just as involved. Michele helped me with any questions I had, ideas, how to word things and so on. I would email her some days 10 times a day- not once did she make me feel as if I was bothering her. Matter of fact, she made me laugh when I was stressed to the max !! We all wanted the perfect day for our kids- and perfection is what we got.
    There truly is no way to verbalize how incredible Michele and the staff are . Michele was my saving grace, and I’m not being “extra” it’s the truth. The rehearsal dinner was as amazing as well!! Our rooms were beautiful, everything was a success!! I wish I could write what it meant to me to have Michele walks me|us threw this, but no such words are good enough.
    If your looking for a venue in the Lehigh Area- this is your place!! Michele is your person!!
    From the bottom of my heart I can’t thank you(Michele) enough. You truly made this experience such a easy one to enjoy. I am fully aware that our kids wouldn’t of had such a spectacular day if it wasn’t for you!!! Thank you just isn’t enough!!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Laura

Laura J McGrath · Married on 02/15/2020

Top notch service

We made the decision to go with Hanover Grande Ballroom for our wedding after we toured the venue with Michele. Michele was wonderful to work with in that she is responsive and attentive to detail. Many times we thanked Michele for her patience as we worked with her to organize the wedding. If we had a question, we could trust Michele would get back to us in a timely manner. Her attention to detail averted a delivery issue with our florist. She helped us feel like we were organized going in to the big event, which was a huge relief!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Yvonne

Yvonne Siegfried · Married on 01/04/2020

Wedding Engagement Dinner Reception

Michele and the entire staff made our event beautiful, stress-free and seamless! Everything was absolutely perfect for our daughter and her fiancé. Our dinner was delicious and the cocktails were excellent! It could not have gone better- everyone enjoyed the dinner & desserts and we all had a fantastic time! Thank you to Michele and the entire staff!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Colleen Torre · Married on 01/02/2020

Michele is simply amazing!

Got married at the Hanover Grande Ballroom on February 01, 2020. Michele was completely amazing. She lifted all the stress off of my shoulders. She was always there to answer questions or give advice. Everything from the food down to the bridal suite that we got after the wedding was amazing. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone having a wedding or just a formal party or get together!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Hanover Grande Ballroom's reply:

Thank you Colleen! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and we wish you and Chase a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 09/28/2019

Dream come true!!!!

Lord knows how many venues I've been to and at that point, I was getting pretty frustrated. Out of nowhere I came across Hanover and made sure to call to make an appointment. As soon as I step foot in that place I was in Heaven. I felt all of my worries get lifted off my shoulder. Where they have cocktail hour is so different from any other place and the ballroom is gorgeous. What caught my eye was the bridal suite. Usually, it's just an empty room where they usually have a conference. Well, not this place. It looks like a VIP lounge. I was praying to God that they will have my date since I was having a September wedding and you everyone wants a fall wedding. When I told her my date and she told me they had it, I jumped for joy and booked that same day. I wanted my wedding to be very classy and that was the only place that I visited that fulfilled that need.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Dilcher · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

My husband and I were married at the Hanover Grande Ballroom on Saturday September 21st and we could not have asked for a more perfect day and experience overall! Midway through our planning we had received an email that we were getting a new wedding coordinator because our current one had switched jobs. You would think this would create a lot of stress after getting used to working with one person, but when Michele took over it was nothing but smooth sailing. She was attentive to our every need and made sure every detail of our wedding was handled with ease. We could not be more lucky to have had her to plan this amazing day with! She had a large bridal party to deal with (20 of us total) and she didnt bat an eye! The party loved her and had so much fun having her around during our special day!! Michele was extremely responsive to every email from myself and my mom (which was a lot) and made us feel relaxed throughout this entire process! I could not have asked for anything better and the venue itself was absolutely stunning! We had asked if we could see the ballroom alone once it was all set up to make sure everything was where we wanted it and it actually took our breathe away. Our vision of the room was brought to life from Michele and the other workers at Hanover. Stepping in to see everything before the night began made it that much more special to us. We also cant say enough about the staff who took care of us during our cocktail hour who made sure there was a limitless supply of drinks and food for all of us. The main dinner was also delicious!!! I cant say thank you enough to everyone who took part in making this day a dream come true!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Claire Dreisbach · Married on 08/18/2019

Our wedding was amazing. We had such a great time

First I have to say Michelle Hassay is absolutely amazing along with her team. Our wedding was really a dream come true and it would have never happen without her. Also to even make it happen with staying in our budget. Would reccomend 100% to anyone looking for a place for a wedding or any party.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Hanover Grande Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Claire!! We are pretty fond of Michele and the team here at the Hanover Grande ourselves!!
    Here's to a lifetime of love and happiness to you and Zach and we will see you next year on your anniversary!!

Sabriyyah Hutcherson-Lovelace · Married on 08/16/2019

Hanover Grande Dream Come True

Hi Michele I just wanna thank everyone at the Hanover Grande Ballroom in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania for making my dream wedding come true. It was more then a bride can ask for. Everything was absolutely perfect! The staff, the venue, wedding coordinator, the decor was magical!!! Oh and the food was delicious. All of my guest at the wedding enjoy every single touch the staff at the Grande Ballroom put out. They exceeded my expectations for sure. Thank you again for making the “Lovelace Wedding” a dream come true. Thank you, Michele Hassay for all that you do. I will for sure refer this venue to anyone who is looking to have a Magical , stunning day on their wedding day.
    Sincerely with kind regards,
    Floyd and Sabriyyah Lovelace❤️

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sylvia Pagan · Married on 08/10/2019

Crespo wedding

My wedding was perfect!!!!! Layla was great and very helpful!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • F

Francheska Aquino · Married on 08/03/2019

Great venue! Took so much stress away from my big day!

Loved my wedding here. My wedding coordinator was great and willing to work with us as far as pricing went. The servers were really sweet and took care of us and gave us what we needed as far as drinks and food go. The bridal suite was beautiful and super comfortable and a great perk to being able to have my wedding there. I would definitely suggest having your wedding here at the Ballroom. Food was amazing too!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Mr. & Mrs Othello Suomie · Married on 07/27/2019

We did not hire in house vendor

My wife and I appreciate everything moment of our wedding ceremony. Many thanks to you all, we received the best service.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Kimberlie · Married on 06/22/2019

Spring Wedding at HBD

HBD 2as extremely flexible and tailored our event to our specific needs. Any questions or concerns I had were addressed promptly. The food was wonderful. Our coordinator went above and beyond to ensure everything flowed seamlessly from getting ready in my bridal suite to dinner service leaving us with our wonderful maitre'd for the remainder of the evening. My guests loved the ballroom. Our wedding was an exceptional value.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Hanover Grande Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kimberlie!! Our Wedding Specialists are Top-Notch and we could not be happier for you and Sam. We wish you a lifetime of Love & Happiness!!

Cassandra · Married on 04/20/2019

Best day ever!

Absolutely beautiful place to hold your wedding! We were able to have the ceremony and reception all in one spot. Layla the wedding coordinator is phenomenal, she was available whenever I needed her no matter what. Any questions or concerns were addressed and resolved in less than 24hrs every time. The room was gorgeous and exactly how I wanted it. The food was amazing and the service was great! Everyone was so friendly and helpful and really made our day a dream come true!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Hanover Grande Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Cassandra; we are so thrilled your day was everything you imagined and more!! Thank you for putting your trust in Layla and the Team here at the Hanover Grande Ballroom; we LOVE Weddings!

Wishing you and Bill a lifetime of Love & Happiness!!

Kera · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception here. We planned for 2 years with Gina and her staff. The entire planning process was better than I could have thought. All of our thoughts and details came to life on our wedding day. The moment we arrived to the venue - myself, my husband, our bridal party and guests were treated with the upmost respect. My husband and I commented to one another that we felt like royalty that evening. We got so many compliments on how amazing the food tasted and how beautiful everything was in the ballroom. I loved that my husband and I got to view the ballroom privately before our guests - it was a magical moment. We could not be happier with the choice we made having our reception here - cost efficient and exactly what we envisioned and beyond. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a venue! Great staff, great food, great environment, and you get a complimentary hotel room the night of your wedding! Perfect way to end a beautiful, once in a lifetime day! Five stars all around.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Hi Kera,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this lovely review! It was a total pleasure getting to know you and your family! We also thought your wonderful decor was just beautiful and all of my staff enjoyed being a part of this special event.
    Best Wishes,

Debra · Married on 06/30/2018

We are an older couple and used the Lehigh room. It was everything we could have hoped for. We danced all night with great food and exceptional service. The staff at the Best Western was exceptional and added to warm loving environment.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Hi Debra,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! You and Domenico are so much fun! We loved helping you plan your Wedding in our Charming Lehigh Ballroom.
    Best Wishes,

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

The staff did a fantastic job from start to finish. It was more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed of. Absolutely spectacular venue for our reception, we could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. And, thank you for trusting us to help you plan your beautiful, special day. We can't wait to see you and Brian next year for your Anniversary. The Reception was so much fun!

LaShanda · Married on 05/27/2018

Best vendor!!! Everyone one was pleasant from the front desk to the kitchen staff. Gina is an excellent wedding coordinator she was on top of everything. All my guess was so please by staff as well as the food they wouldn't stop talking about good the food was. Thank you all so much for making my Wedding day so beautiful!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Hanover Grande Ballroom's reply:

LaShanda, thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding was just beautiful and you looked spectacular!
    We loved helping plan this wonderful, special day with you. We'll see you on your Anniversary next year! Best Wishes from all of us!

Diane · Married on 05/05/2018

Gina and team were incredible. They listened to what we wanted and accommodated us in every way. The day of the wedding was easy and they had everything just as we asked. It was perfect. Thanks for making our special day so special.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Hi Diane,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Wedding! It was a total pleasure to help you plan this beautiful Wedding! Wishing you and Floyd all the best!

Maria · Married on 01/06/2018

We had our wedding at Hanover in January 2018 and it was AMAZING! All our guests said they had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. The ballroom was decorated beautifully just how we imagined it. It was a great day to start our life as husband and wife.

Sent on 02/23/2018

Hi Maria,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We loved your beautiful Wedding and we just posted the latest photos on our FB page at Hanover Grande Ballroom!
    Best,

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2017

I thought it was awesome how there was a separate cocktail hour in the Bethlehem room for the bridal and groom parties! It was amazing and the service was impeccable!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We absolutely loved your beautiful wedding with all of the personal detail you put into everything!
    Wishing you and Mike loads of happiness!

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2017

When we first started wedding planning, my now-husband (how exciting!) and I spent a lot of time touring many different Lehigh Valley reception venues. We were down to our last venue meeting and feeling somewhat discouraged - while we had seen plenty of beautiful venues, none of them felt like our perfect fit. That last meeting was with Gina Martin, Wedding Specialist at the Best Western/Hanover Grande Ballroom. After reviewing packages and details with us, I remember Gina stepped out from the room for a minute and my husband and I both excitedly said, "This is it!!"

We signed the contract to book the venue that very day, and we are so happy that we did! Gina, Amanda (our wonderful maître d'), and the rest of the team made the entire reception planning process not only organized and problem-free, but also enjoyable. From a beautiful private cocktail hour for the bridal party stocked with our hors d'oeuvres and specialty drinks, to the gorgeous ballroom set up exactly how we had envisioned, to the delicious food, to the amazing cake provided by Piece A' Cake, we were so thrilled with Hanover Grande Ballroom! The end of the night ended with a complimentary stay in a suite at the Hampton Inn right next door. The value and service of Hanover Grande Ballroom cannot be topped, and Gina, Amanda, and the rest of the team took care of everything that we needed in order to have the best day ever!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Hi Kristen,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this lovely review! We were thrilled when you and Bob decided to trust us with your special day!
    It was a total pleasure helping you plan everything and our entire staff really enjoyed the wedding and all of the guests.
    Best Wishes from everyone here for a wonderful, happy 1st year and we'll see you next year on your Anniversary!

Megan · Married on 09/16/2017

Gina and Amanda made our wedding day unforgettable! They were both so organized and so much fun to meet with. They went above and beyond to make our day special. We were able to enjoy the whole day without any stress! We were in such great hands with the help of Gina and Amanda and all of our vendors we chose because Gina recommended them! What great advice she gave us! The food was excellent and the room looked even better then we imagined! Gina was always available for questions and gave us great advice throughout the whole planning process. We are so happy we chose the Hanover Grande Ballroom to be our wedding venue. It was such a pleasure working with Amanda and Gina!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Hi Megan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Our entire staff loved your wedding, it was tooo much fun! And it was a pleasure to help you with the planning.
    Wishing you and Matt a wonderful 1st year and many more to come!

Cassandra · Married on 08/19/2017

We knew once we had our tour that hanover grande ballroom was the best choice they were so professional and so friendly...Gina and Amanda were absolutely wonderful. The price was great, they set up the hall so nice on our wedding day, the food was good and best of all all of guest including our selves were completely satisfied

Sent on 09/15/2017

Hi Cassandra,
    Thank you so much for the sweet words and for taking the time to give us a review! We loved helping you with your beautiful wedding and can't wait to see you back for your Anniversary next year.