Hamptons Weddings & Events Reviews

44 | East Hampton, NY

44 Reviews for Hamptons Weddings & Events

44 Hamptons Weddings & Events Reviews

Krista · Married on 10/06/2018

Pure Brilliance - Most Beautiful Floral Arrangements!!

THANK YOU ALEJANDRA!! Alejandra was so amazing to work with for my wedding. She was professional, creative and made my vision come to life! She is extremely organized and made beautiful arrangements for our ceremony and reception. My bridal bouquet was a cascading one, that was absolutely stunning. Alejandra knows her stuff when it comes to decor and florals, she is the best!! To any bride out there looking for an amazing florist to work with, choose Hamptons Weddings & Events :)

Esther · Married on 09/29/2018

A total pleasure to work with !!! Organized, experienced, great communicator, lovely shop. Also, willing to invest the time both upfront and after contract to get to know her clients’ tastes and desires for a great outcome!

Hamptons Weddings & Events 1
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 6
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 7
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 8

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Alejandra is amazing!!! My flowers were my favorite part of my wedding!!! I cannot express my gratitude with Alejandra and her amazing work. I changed my mind several times and every time she gave me the best advice and recommendations. My wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale (all because of the flowers). Her website is a great start to figuring out prices and options. I sent her tons of pinterest photos and she did it even better!! Alejandra is so sweet, so professional and so accommodating. I highly recommend her!

Hamptons Weddings & Events 9
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 17
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 18
  • Mimi

Mimi · Married on 09/15/2018

I wanted very basic flowers and didn't want to dedicate a huge portion of our budget to them - with this in mind, a friend recommended Hamptons Weddings & Events - and I am thrilled that I chose to work with Alejandra and her team. She understood my budget constraints, sent me a variety of options that matched my request, and was super flexible when I requested changes to items / quantities. The flowers, especially for our archway, were stunning and exactly what I wanted - at an extremely reasonable price! While I unfortunately did not see Alejandra on my wedding day, I was able to meet with her a few weeks ahead of time at her shop and she is so sweet and clearly really loves working with brides. Thank you Alejandra!

Hamptons Weddings & Events 19
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 20

Emily · Married on 09/24/2017

Alejandra is nothing short of amazing! She is extremely talented and the flowers for my 9/24/17 came out absolutely perfect! I got married in Montauk but did not live locally so had only communicated with her via telephone and email prior to the wedding, and she made my vision come to life. People kept complimenting my wedding florals all day! She was a pleasure to work with as her communication and responsiveness is excellent, and she is a sweetheart and just a joy to work with all around. She was so helpful in keeping the cost within my budget and had great suggestions, let alone great taste! The flowers were in perfect condition and lasted several days after the wedding. Needless to say, she does beautiful work and my wedding was a dream. Thank you, Alejandra!!!

Hamptons Weddings & Events 21
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 22
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 23
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 24
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 25

Helen · Married on 09/23/2017

Alejandra is amazing! I got married on September 22nd, 2017 in Montauk, NY and I was so so happy with the bouquets & flowers for the ceremony arch that Alejandra created - they were absolutely stunning! She was super helpful throughout the process & always kept an open line of communication with me. Would highly recommend her!

Hamptons Weddings & Events 26
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 32
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 33
    Hamptons Weddings & Events 34

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

I am so happy l went with Hamptons Weddings for all the flowers for my Montauk wedding. They absolutely went above and beyond what I imagined. I was immensely happy with the professionalism and dedication of this florist. I can't wait for the final photos so I can stare at my beautiful bouquet again and again get to see the stunning table settings. I recommend that anyone looking for beautiful flowers and professional service to look no further.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Hamptons Weddings & Events's reply:

Dear Jennifer Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We are delighted that we were able to provide a great experience from beginning to end .

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

Alejandra was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and it was such a pleasure working with Her! Very professional and responsive and they have basic pricing online (unlike most flower places) so it was an easy choice for me! I was thinking of doing my wedding flowers myself to save on cost, but I am so happy I decided to go with Alejandra and her team!! I highly recommend them to anyone getting married out east! Thanks again!!

Katerena · Married on 09/09/2017

Alejandra takes special care & interest in her Brides. She is so patient, kind and understood my vision! She worked tirelessly for me and made suggestions to make my budget work! My bouquet was stunning! Highly recommend her!

Sophie · Married on 09/08/2017

Alejandra was super easy to work with, and the bouquets and décor were exactly what I had envisioned. Alejandra and I never even met before the wedding day, but all it took were a few easy phone calls and a couple of pictures on Pinterest for her to put together exactly what I wanted. Couldn't recommend her more.

Nic · Married on 04/30/2017

We used East Hampton flowers for our recent wedding at the Montauk Yacht Club. They turned out gorgeous!! Better than I ever imagined. I had sent Alejandra many different photos and together we created a look based on all of the different styles that I had shown her. We visited Alejandra's office and she had tons of samples for us to look through too. She was extremely organized when she met with us and contributed different ideas. The week before our wedding Alejandra created a sample center piece for us to review. Very helpful!

Michelle · Married on 01/21/2017

Alejandra did an amazing job. She helped me narrow down what I wanted in my bouquets and flower arrangements, when I myself wasn't too sure of what I wanted. I sent her many pictures from pinterest and she took all those ideas and tailored them to be my own. Her final product was MORE beautiful than any of the pictures I sent her from pinterest. My wedding ceremony was at 5:30 pm and the bouquets were fresh all day long and withstood the whole morning of pictures. I had a very small strict budget and she went beyond all of my expectations with the beautiful bouquets and center pieces. I recommend her to everyone!

• F

F · Married on 10/14/2016

Alejandra and everyone at Hampton's Wedding and Events were AMAZING! They were so kind and gracious during the whole stressful planning process. Alejandra was awesome! She was very responsive and always professional. She was also amazingly patient with me (even after I kept changing my mind about the flowers).
    The flowers on my wedding day were more beautiful than I could have imagined. They truly exceeded my expectations.

Laura · Married on 10/09/2016

We got married at Gurney's in Montauk on 10/9/16. I cannot say enough about how great Alejandra was to work with and what a BEAUTIFUL job she and her team did. I gave Alejandra a budget and sent her some pinterest boards to show her what I liked and she made EVERYTHING happen for us well within our very modest budget. She was a dream to work with - she did everything over email, only asked questions one time and created arrangements that were even better than what I could have asked for. At the last minute I asked her to make a change to the centerpiece plan and she rolled with it without hesitation. She was on time and lovely on the day of the wedding too. We had actually planned a beach wedding outside and it poured rain all day. Alejandra's flowers made our day so beautiful despite the lack of cooperation from mother nature.

Taryn · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Alejandra to plan the flowers for my wedding was truly an amazing experience! Alejandra is such a sweetheart and is the ideal person to work with while wedding planning. She created beautiful romantic garden style centerpieces and bouquets with a variety of fall blooms and eucalyptus leaves for my October wedding.
    At our first meeting, I sent Alejandra several different pictures that I liked of bouquets and centerpieces. The pictures were all different and Alejandra worked with me to narrow down a style and flower types. Alejandra was extremely patient with me and showed me so many different photos from her archive and flowers from the shop so that I could envision what I wanted. She will spend as much time as you need with her and never make you feel like you are taking up too much of her time. She worked with my budget and gave me options. Alejandra planned an itinerary for the morning of the wedding and delivered and set up everything on time. One of my favorite moments from getting ready was when Alejandra arrived to my house with the bouquets. I was blown away by her work and could not have been happier. I recommend Alejandra and her team to any bride who is looking for a florist for their wedding. She is creative, accommodating, does outstanding work and will brighten your day every time you speak with or see her!!!

Ali · Married on 09/24/2016

Alejandra and her staff were wonderful from beginnig to end and every aspect of my wedding. Very attentive to my needs and helping me achieve what I wanted and also had wonderful suggestions. She was always ready and willing to meet and talk no matter how long we spent deciding. Everything was exactly what I wanted and more. Excellent service, personal attention and presentation!

Erin · Married on 10/31/2015

I cannot even begin to express my satisfaction with Alejandra and her work! From the beginning to the end of the process, everything was perfect. She was responsive to my emails and calls, understood exactly what I wanted and made wonderful suggestions. I didn't doubt for a minute she would be perfect and then she surpassed my expectations when she showed up Saturday with my flowers. They were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and couldn't believe how good her prices were and she was able to stay within my budget yet still deliver the perfect flowers for me!!! She also did my rehearsal dinner beautifully. I recommend her SO MUCH!! She is truly the best on Long Island and perhaps in the state of New York!!!!

We wanted to take a moment and express our gratitude for the amazing flowers and decor we got for our wedding day on 10/16/15! Alejandra and the team have been amazing to work with, very personable and receptive to all requests. Everything has been just beautiful and exactly the way we wanted it! We highly recommend you to all of our friends and I'm sure we'll work again in the future. Thank you, Alejandra, for your talent, your lovely personality and making our day so special!

Ania · Married on 09/26/2015

I was truly happy with everything that Alejandra prepared for our wedding.
    All the bouquets looked just liked I imagined. So beautiful and perfect! Alejandra was very professional and helpful with all our requests. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Connie · Married on 09/26/2015

Alejandra was amazing from the beginning of my wedding planning until the big day. I obsessed over center pieces for about six months, and she was always so accommodating and reassuring that everything will work out. And WOW it did! It is almost six months past my wedding, and I still think about how gorgeous the flowers looked on my wedding day. Everyone complimented the center pieces and said it really gave the whole room a gorgeous look. Alejandra is dependable, creative, and has excellent taste that she is happy to share. She is also incredibly reasonable with how she prices flowers so you can feel comfortable you are spending within your budget. I am a very difficult person to please, but Alejandra exceeded my expectations. I have already referred her to three brides since my wedding last September. If you are getting married in the Hamptons or in Montauk, there is no one who has better service and a more beautiful result!

Jackie · Married on 09/12/2015

Words cannot describe the beauty of my wedding. I had a vision, and Alejandra brought it to life. We only met once, and further communicated through email and the phone and she nailed it. I asked for her advice often and trusted her opinion. My bouquet was breath taking and exactly what I wanted. I could not be happier with the wedding decorations from the colors, flowers, candles and decor. All of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. Additionally, she was very conscious of our budget and helped us stay on track. All in all, it was an incredible choice.

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

Alejandra and her team at Hamptons Weddings and Events are unbelievable! From the first time I contacted her, I knew she'd be the best florist a bride could ask for. She spent an hour on the phone with me a year before my wedding, talking through EVERY single detail imaginable. We combed through my Pinterest board, she educated me about the different flowers I liked, and she explained ways we could stay within my budget while achieving the same look and feel I wanted. Nothing was too small to discuss. She truly wanted every aspect of the flowers to be perfect for my guests and me. I exchanged countless emails with her throughout the year, and she responded to each one quickly and with such professionalism. I was probably driving her crazy, but you'd never know - she was always calm, cool, collected and happy to help. It rained unexpectedly on my wedding day, and Alejandra's team didn't bat an eye. They seamlessly reworked the ceremony arrangements so that they were as gorgeous as they were meant to be on the beach. I would recommend her to anyone for any event, and I hope I have the opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Alejandra was a pleasure to work with . She, is a lovely, warm and trustworthy person. Alejandra collaborated tirelessly with me to create my vision and execute it perfectly. I am a demanding client and I am happy to say that every detail was more outstanding than my highest expectation. If you are planning your wedding, run, don't walk to meet with her.

Cheryl · Married on 06/27/2014

Alejadra was a pleasure to deal with! We had never met before the day I got married. east Hampton florist was a recommendation from my venue. Great recommendation I may add! Thru phone and email Alejadra was able to recreate my vision and style of flowers that I liked! Her work is phenomenal! I highly recommend her and her team. She spent hours with me on the phone. We worked off pictures and I was able to create my own budget which I loved. She took the flowers that I like along with the style and created center pieces, bouquets, and ceremony arrangements according to the budget I had to spend. She was very patient, responsive and a true professional.

Professional, talented, a pleasure to work with. A perfect experience start to finish. Thank you, HW&E. I will recommend you to anyone and everyone.