39 Reviews for Hamptons Weddings & Events

Aisle Decor (2)
Corsages (2)
Single Flowers (1)
39 Hamptons Weddings & Events Reviews

Alejandra is nothing short of amazing! She is extremely talented and the flowers for my 9/24/17 came out absolutely perfect! I got married in Montauk but did not live locally so had only communicated with her via telephone and email prior to the wedding, and she made my vision come to life. People kept complimenting my wedding florals all day! She was a pleasure to work with as her communication and responsiveness is excellent, and she is a sweetheart and just a joy to work with all around. She was so helpful in keeping the cost within my budget and had great suggestions, let alone great taste! The flowers were in perfect condition and lasted several days after the wedding. Needless to say, she does beautiful work and my wedding was a dream. Thank you, Alejandra!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy l went with Hamptons Weddings for all the flowers for my Montauk wedding. They absolutely went above and beyond what I imagined. I was immensely happy with the professionalism and dedication of this florist. I can't wait for the final photos so I can stare at my beautiful bouquet again and again get to see the stunning table settings. I recommend that anyone looking for beautiful flowers and professional service to look no further.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Alejandra was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and it was such a pleasure working with Her! Very professional and responsive and they have basic pricing online (unlike most flower places) so it was an easy choice for me! I was thinking of doing my wedding flowers myself to save on cost, but I am so happy I decided to go with Alejandra and her team!! I highly recommend them to anyone getting married out east! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Alejandra was great! We had a very simple floral arrangement idea that she respected (she didn't try to come up with complex ideas or suggest higher priced arrangements). She was willing to work within our budget and give us the best possible quality arrangements and designs. Her response time was great whether it be via email or a phone call. Very professional!

Profile Picture S, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Alejandra takes special care & interest in her Brides. She is so patient, kind and understood my vision! She worked tirelessly for me and made suggestions to make my budget work! My bouquet was stunning! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Katerena, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alejandra was super easy to work with, and the bouquets and décor were exactly what I had envisioned. Alejandra and I never even met before the wedding day, but all it took were a few easy phone calls and a couple of pictures on Pinterest for her to put together exactly what I wanted. Couldn't recommend her more.

Profile Picture Sophie, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

We used East Hampton flowers for our recent wedding at the Montauk Yacht Club. They turned out gorgeous!! Better than I ever imagined. I had sent Alejandra many different photos and together we created a look based on all of the different styles that I had shown her. We visited Alejandra's office and she had tons of samples for us to look through too. She was extremely organized when she met with us and contributed different ideas. The week before our wedding Alejandra created a sample center piece for us to review. Very helpful!

Profile Picture Nic, 4/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alejandra did an amazing job. She helped me narrow down what I wanted in my bouquets and flower arrangements, when I myself wasn't too sure of what I wanted. I sent her many pictures from pinterest and she took all those ideas and tailored them to be my own. Her final product was MORE beautiful than any of the pictures I sent her from pinterest. My wedding ceremony was at 5:30 pm and the bouquets were fresh all day long and withstood the whole morning of pictures. I had a very small strict budget and she went beyond all of my expectations with the beautiful bouquets and center pieces. I recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alejandra and everyone at Hampton's Wedding and Events were AMAZING! They were so kind and gracious during the whole stressful planning process. Alejandra was awesome! She was very responsive and always professional. She was also amazingly patient with me (even after I kept changing my mind about the flowers).
The flowers on my wedding day were more beautiful than I could have imagined. They truly exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture F, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We got married at Gurney's in Montauk on 10/9/16. I cannot say enough about how great Alejandra was to work with and what a BEAUTIFUL job she and her team did. I gave Alejandra a budget and sent her some pinterest boards to show her what I liked and she made EVERYTHING happen for us well within our very modest budget. She was a dream to work with - she did everything over email, only asked questions one time and created arrangements that were even better than what I could have asked for. At the last minute I asked her to make a change to the centerpiece plan and she rolled with it without hesitation. She was on time and lovely on the day of the wedding too. We had actually planned a beach wedding outside and it poured rain all day. Alejandra's flowers made our day so beautiful despite the lack of cooperation from mother nature.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Alejandra to plan the flowers for my wedding was truly an amazing experience! Alejandra is such a sweetheart and is the ideal person to work with while wedding planning. She created beautiful romantic garden style centerpieces and bouquets with a variety of fall blooms and eucalyptus leaves for my October wedding.
At our first meeting, I sent Alejandra several different pictures that I liked of bouquets and centerpieces. The pictures were all different and Alejandra worked with me to narrow down a style and flower types. Alejandra was extremely patient with me and showed me so many different photos from her archive and flowers from the shop so that I could envision what I wanted. She will spend as much time as you need with her and never make you feel like you are taking up too much of her time. She worked with my budget and gave me options. Alejandra planned an itinerary for the morning of the wedding and delivered and set up everything on time. One of my favorite moments from getting ready was when Alejandra arrived to my house with the bouquets. I was blown away by her work and could not have been happier. I recommend Alejandra and her team to any bride who is looking for a florist for their wedding. She is creative, accommodating, does outstanding work and will brighten your day every time you speak with or see her!!!

Profile Picture User7372390, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alejandra and her staff were wonderful from beginnig to end and every aspect of my wedding. Very attentive to my needs and helping me achieve what I wanted and also had wonderful suggestions. She was always ready and willing to meet and talk no matter how long we spent deciding. Everything was exactly what I wanted and more. Excellent service, personal attention and presentation!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot even begin to express my satisfaction with Alejandra and her work! From the beginning to the end of the process, everything was perfect. She was responsive to my emails and calls, understood exactly what I wanted and made wonderful suggestions. I didn't doubt for a minute she would be perfect and then she surpassed my expectations when she showed up Saturday with my flowers. They were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and couldn't believe how good her prices were and she was able to stay within my budget yet still deliver the perfect flowers for me!!! She also did my rehearsal dinner beautifully. I recommend her SO MUCH!! She is truly the best on Long Island and perhaps in the state of New York!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We wanted to take a moment and express our gratitude for the amazing flowers and decor we got for our wedding day on 10/16/15! Alejandra and the team have been amazing to work with, very personable and receptive to all requests. Everything has been just beautiful and exactly the way we wanted it! We highly recommend you to all of our friends and I'm sure we'll work again in the future. Thank you, Alejandra, for your talent, your lovely personality and making our day so special!

Profile Picture User5571511, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was truly happy with everything that Alejandra prepared for our wedding.
All the bouquets looked just liked I imagined. So beautiful and perfect! Alejandra was very professional and helpful with all our requests. I would recommend her to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Ania, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Alejandra was amazing from the beginning of my wedding planning until the big day. I obsessed over center pieces for about six months, and she was always so accommodating and reassuring that everything will work out. And WOW it did! It is almost six months past my wedding, and I still think about how gorgeous the flowers looked on my wedding day. Everyone complimented the center pieces and said it really gave the whole room a gorgeous look. Alejandra is dependable, creative, and has excellent taste that she is happy to share. She is also incredibly reasonable with how she prices flowers so you can feel comfortable you are spending within your budget. I am a very difficult person to please, but Alejandra exceeded my expectations. I have already referred her to three brides since my wedding last September. If you are getting married in the Hamptons or in Montauk, there is no one who has better service and a more beautiful result!

Profile Picture Connie, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Words cannot describe the beauty of my wedding. I had a vision, and Alejandra brought it to life. We only met once, and further communicated through email and the phone and she nailed it. I asked for her advice often and trusted her opinion. My bouquet was breath taking and exactly what I wanted. I could not be happier with the wedding decorations from the colors, flowers, candles and decor. All of my guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. Additionally, she was very conscious of our budget and helped us stay on track. All in all, it was an incredible choice.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alejandra and her team at Hamptons Weddings and Events are unbelievable! From the first time I contacted her, I knew she'd be the best florist a bride could ask for. She spent an hour on the phone with me a year before my wedding, talking through EVERY single detail imaginable. We combed through my Pinterest board, she educated me about the different flowers I liked, and she explained ways we could stay within my budget while achieving the same look and feel I wanted. Nothing was too small to discuss. She truly wanted every aspect of the flowers to be perfect for my guests and me. I exchanged countless emails with her throughout the year, and she responded to each one quickly and with such professionalism. I was probably driving her crazy, but you'd never know - she was always calm, cool, collected and happy to help. It rained unexpectedly on my wedding day, and Alejandra's team didn't bat an eye. They seamlessly reworked the ceremony arrangements so that they were as gorgeous as they were meant to be on the beach. I would recommend her to anyone for any event, and I hope I have the opportunity to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alejandra was a pleasure to work with . She, is a lovely, warm and trustworthy person. Alejandra collaborated tirelessly with me to create my vision and execute it perfectly. I am a demanding client and I am happy to say that every detail was more outstanding than my highest expectation. If you are planning your wedding, run, don't walk to meet with her.

Profile Picture User4509344, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alejadra was a pleasure to deal with! We had never met before the day I got married. east Hampton florist was a recommendation from my venue. Great recommendation I may add! Thru phone and email Alejadra was able to recreate my vision and style of flowers that I liked! Her work is phenomenal! I highly recommend her and her team. She spent hours with me on the phone. We worked off pictures and I was able to create my own budget which I loved. She took the flowers that I like along with the style and created center pieces, bouquets, and ceremony arrangements according to the budget I had to spend. She was very patient, responsive and a true professional.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Professional, talented, a pleasure to work with. A perfect experience start to finish. Thank you, HW&E. I will recommend you to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture User4444255, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alejandra was absolutely AMAZING to work with! She is creative, professional and extremely passionate about her work. I loved spending time with her and she always came to meetings prepared, and she was open to listening to my ideas, concerns and everything else that comes with wedding planning :)

On the day of my wedding, I was completely blown away with what Alejandra had done!!! It was so beyond my expectations. She is the best of the best. I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture User3302170, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allejadra of Hamptons Weddings has an incredible touch! she just did my daughters wedding on April 26th, we had no questions in using her because she did my 1st daughters wedding 5 years ago! She has such an ability to create what you explain. My daughter had a vision and was able to share it and Alejadra begins the magic of CREATING!

So easy to deal with and the Value of what you get is fantastic!

Profile Picture Kris, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alejandra is an incredible artist and a joy to work with! She understood my vision and blew me away! My flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture Aileen , 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Alejandra is amazing. I went to with a vision on a low budget and she was able to make it happened. She asked detailed queztions to ensure that she understands your requests and follows up to see if y8u need to add or take away. She is absolutely professional in what she does and of course delivers beauty. I was blown away with the end product and for that ill always use and recommend her. Thanks again for your great services
Patrena