Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hamptons Weddings & Events

Hamptons Weddings and Events

(631) 324-5409

Hamptons Weddings & Events is a division of East Hampton Flowers a full service florist located  in East Hampton NY,  we serve all the North Fork & Hamptons Area  .
Each wedding we create is extremely unique and customized to our engaged couples. It’s not about us - it’s about you! and  we will help you create the ultimate wedding that you have always dreamed of.

Whether you are looking for traditional, contemporary, destination  "beach wedding" or same -sex  wedding   "  Our designers can amaze you and your guest  with a array of dazzling pieces ; From simple bridal  bouquets to full ceremony & reception site decor.

Why do you think we love weddings? The thrill of watching a bride make her way down the aisle or a groom waiting to see his betrothed. There really is nothing more exciting than those moments we have with our clients. Come in today and find out why our clients call us their friends after each wedding.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Set Up (3)
Aisle Decor (2)
Corsages (2)
Single Flowers (1)

Alejandra is nothing short of amazing! She is extremely talented and the flowers for my 9/24/17 came out absolutely perfect! I got married in Montauk but did not live locally so had only communicated with her via telephone and email prior to the wedding, and she made my vision come to life. People kept complimenting my wedding florals all day! She was a pleasure to work with as her communication and responsiveness is excellent, and she is a sweetheart and just a joy to work with all around. She was so helpful in keeping the cost within my budget and had great suggestions, let alone great taste! The flowers were in perfect condition and lasted several days after the wedding. Needless to say, she does beautiful work and my wedding was a dream. Thank you, Alejandra!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I am so happy l went with Hamptons Weddings for all the flowers for my Montauk wedding. They absolutely went above and beyond what I imagined. I was immensely happy with the professionalism and dedication of this florist. I can't wait for the final photos so I can stare at my beautiful bouquet again and again get to see the stunning table settings. I recommend that anyone looking for beautiful flowers and professional service to look no further.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Alejandra was amazing! The flowers were beautiful and it was such a pleasure working with Her! Very professional and responsive and they have basic pricing online (unlike most flower places) so it was an easy choice for me! I was thinking of doing my wedding flowers myself to save on cost, but I am so happy I decided to go with Alejandra and her team!! I highly recommend them to anyone getting married out east! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews

Table Arrangements
Artificial
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I worked with Alejandra from Hamptons Wedding & Events for one of my client weddings. Conceptually Alejandra was right on when my client & I went with her. The mock ups were done beautifully. Her work was stunning and exactly what my clients & I wanted. She was absolutely delightful to work with and I would recommend her work to anyone. Not only was she creative, but she worked well within our budget without compromising quality. This is an extremely important quality to have when I'm referring my clients to Alejandra. Her work comes highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

Events