Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs Reviews

14 Reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs

• Renee

Renee Rogers · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Weekend

Marie and her staff provided exceptional wecare and service during our wedding group's stay!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Kristen Kennedy · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing! Would definitely recommend

Marie and her team were the best to work with. So responsive and always a kind voice, they made the accommodations for us and our wedding guests one of the things I didn’t worry about one bit! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Michele Buddo · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Great experience! Very helpful and nice rooms for our guests. I highly recommend this hotel!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Roten · Married on 05/11/2019

Clean, comfortable, and less stress for a wedding weekend!

I reserved a block of rooms for my wedding and Marie was so helpful and accommodating for me and my guests. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. They took some of my stress away for the wedding weekend which I greatly appreciated.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sandy Dougan · Married on 10/19/2018

Overall service

With 8 different wedding groups staying there, the staff was very accommodating and cooperative! Great service from Marie Flynn/Sales Director also!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Helen · Married on 06/02/2018

Hampton Inn and Suites in Holly Springs was great for our family reunion! The hotel is lovely and clean, the location is peaceful and the staff was very nice.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

Marie was amazing. We booked the hospitality room for our rehearsal dinner and it was perfect. The room came with setup and cleanup of tables and linens. Marie even helped us setup a few decorations since we were running late. Made for the perfect laid back setting for I Do BBQ rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs's reply:

Sara, It was SUCH a pleasure to be part of your wedding weekend! We loved your fun theme(s) and it was so much fun working with you! Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs!

Renee · Married on 09/16/2017

Great facility! Great service!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Bryce · Married on 11/06/2016

Marie was absolutely fantastic to deal with when booking my client's wedding block! She made for an easy blocking process and accommodated many guests' requests.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Camille · Married on 10/10/2015

We held our son's rehearsal dinner here. Marie was very easy to work with and made this experience stress free. She thought of small things to make my life easier and even helped make the flower arrangements for the tables which turned out beautiful. The best part of this experience was how kind Marie and her team were to my family. Thank you for making this a great day!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to be a part of this special weekend!

Devita · Married on 09/19/2015

Great location! Close to my venue and the staff was very accommodating to my/our guest needs.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Dianne · Married on 10/27/2017

Excellent place to stay, our contact Marie Flynn couldn't have been anymore accommodating, I did have issue with front desk staff not able to access info when our guest were having issues with making reservation and not getting block room price so Marie had to step in to assist. There was also a weather issue on check out day, flights for two of the families staying had to stay another night. They were told on the phone that rate would be honored (Block Room Price) from their stay when they got back to hotel to stay the additional night they were charged full rate, this indeed upset me and them but they were in need of a room.
    Rooms were clean and roomy, they were liked by all.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to look into the additional reservations due to the weather. marief@lbaproperties.com

Kelsey · Married on 12/27/2014

Wonderful hotel experience.

A wonderful hotel in Holly Springs with awesome customer service, comfy/clean rooms and terrific breakfast. Shout out to Marie Flynn in group sales👍🏼 We had reserved 12 rooms for a wedding for 2 and 3 nights.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs , it was a pleasure to be a part of your awesome wedding weekend ! Wishing you all the best !

Brenda · Married on 06/24/2017

4.2

The sales office was great in establishing our wedding block for my daughter' wedding and expanding it as the need for rooms exceeded the original block. It was great having family and friends in one place to gather informally at breakfast. The location is perfect for accessing a variety of restaurants. The staff is friendly and helpful! The rooms are clean and spacious.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Hampton Inn & Suites Holly Springs's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to have been part of this special weekend!