18 Reviews for Hampton Hall Club

Event Planning (1)
Chairs (1)
Linens (1)
18 Hampton Hall Club Reviews

Hampton Hall provided our family and friends an amazing wedding and next day brunch for our daughter's wedding. We will be forever grateful for the professionalism, kindness, and detail Doranda and the staff provided. Five star food, decor, backdrop, and service! They are fabulous!

Profile Picture User5493519, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs

Hampton Hall is a wonderful venue and I am so thankful that we were able to book the venue and work with such an amazing staff. Ashleigh was absolutely fantastic and I definitely recommend her to brides. Not only is she extremely professional, she is also personable and organized. She made my wedding perfect and I could not have imagined a better day. Some of the special touches really impressed guests and the flexibility of everything, especially having to bring the wedding inside if it rained made me worry a lot less. Overall, I wouldn't change a thing and I am very appreciative that I had the pleasure of working with Ashleigh and choosing the best venue for my wedding.
Food: The food was absolutely delicious and my guests LOVED every single thing. The NY Strip Loin and crab cakes were amazing! We also had lobster rolls, chicken lollipops, bruschetta, and sausage in puff pastry. Everything the chef made was wonderful and we were all very pleased. The staff, especially the bartenders, were so friendly and accommodating.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a more perfect place! The food was amazing and Ashleigh Whitmore went above and beyond in every category. Everyone had a blast and every detail was taken care of!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
4.7

As soon as we knew our daughter wanted a wedding near Bluffton, SC, Hampton Hall was the first call we made. Ashleigh Whitmore, the Events Coordinator, is very experienced and a consummate professional. The club has a beautiful setting for the wedding ceremony in front of the lake. She and the club staff took care of everything for us with impeccable service and delicious food.

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had the most beautiful and stress-free wedding this past October at Hampton Hall!! The staff was absolutely amazing, very accommodating and took care of everything. I would absolutely recommend Hampton Hall for anyone who wants to have the perfect South Carolina low country wedding :)

-Meredith Preloh

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Let me start by saying this location is absolutely breath taking. From the moment you drive into Hampton Hall to the venue your guest will be talking about how beautiful your location was. My photos and video shots were stunning!
Service: The staff there is AMAZING! Everyone is super nice and accommodating.
Staff: Ashleigh Whitmore is the wedding coordinator from heaven! She is soo sweet and she went above and beyond what I expected. She always put my best interest first and she was just awesome I don't even know what else to say. This venue is worth the money not to mention the prices are great and they let you do pretty much what you want (expect you have to let them cater)
Food: GREAT GREAT GREAT! The Chef was very accommodating you can pretty much bring your ideas to him and he will try his best to recreate your vision. He was able to do all we asked and even made some great suggestions that we went with. Me and my husband were stuffed at our food tasting they made a full buffet just for us! My guest are raving still about the lobster rolls and shrimp and grits hor d'oeuvres.
Price: From all the venues I quoted this was the best price and the quality and value was beyond worth it! The great thing about Ashleigh is that you tell her where you need to be price wise and she will help you get there she will not force you or make suggestions against your budget and I loved that about her......I need to say no more if your are considering this venue its a definite YES!

Profile Picture William, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is the PERFECT ALL IN ONE WEDDING VENUE!!!!!! From getting ready- to photos- to the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! Ashleigh Whitmore is more than just a coordinator, she is UH-Mazing! We never thought we could afford such a perfect an scenic venue! Hampton Hall is super affordable!!!!
The food was TO DIE FOR!
View real wedding photos of this venue http://futuremrsclayshulte.wordpress.com/

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked high and low for wedding venues and know that we couldn't have found a better place in Bluffton! Other locations were more expensive and had less room. With Hampton Hall, we not only got plenty of space for a great price but the food and service was incomparable! We continue to have people tell us that it was the best wedding they'd every attended (even though, of course, all of us like to think OUR wedding was the best!). Much of that was due to the ceremony setting by the lake, the food, the ballroom, and the service of the staff. Ashleigh was extremely flexible, highly competent, friendly, and brought a good sense of humor into the mix, too. On the big day she was on the spot with keeping the event on schedule and taking care of any last second or unforeseen emergencies!
We tried to find some flaw for the rating but couldn't!! Could not recommend this place enough.

Carl and Kristen E.

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashleigh and her staff did a wonderful job making our wedding day memorable. We had a wonderful outdoor ceremony under the wedding pergola, then transitioned to a cocktail hour and reception inside. Ashleigh took care of meeting and setting up our entertainers, photographers, makeup artists, and our guests. The staff made sure our every need was attended to. I had a wonderful time!
Chef John and his staff whipped up a delicious cocktail hour menu and several dining stations for our wedding day. Everyone was raving about the food from the crab louis melts and shrimp and grits martinis to the mini peach cobblers! I made sure to sit down at eat several plates!! The staff made everything flow so smoothly! The bartenders did a spectacular job as well. All of our guests had a wonderful time. Thank you Hampton Hall!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/3/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hampton Hall is WONDERFUL!! Our wedding at HHC last weekend was the most incredible day of our lives and that is due in great part to Ashleigh Whitmore (event coordinator), Chef John, and the Hampton Hall staff.

We worked with Ashleigh for almost two years planning our wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at HH) and she saw to it that every detail was perfectly to our liking and we stayed within our budget. All of our guests commented that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they've attended (and they love the ease of having all three "parts" at one location!).

My husband, family and I would give Hampton Hall more than 5 stars if we were able. We cannot recommend them enough - you will not regret hosting your wedding at this amazing venue!

Profile Picture Alexa, 5/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hampton Hall is a beautiful location for a wedding reception. Ashleigh, the Events Director, is fantastic to work with - professional, experienced and thoughtful. The bar and wait service team are both friendly and professional. Finally, the cuisine is excellent - many of our guests commented both on the day and afterward about how much they enjoyed the meal and desserts along with everything else!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/14/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So happy with our experience. We would highly recommend Ashleigh to anyone. They made it stress-free and beautiful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough good things about Ashleigh and the rest of the crew at Hampton Hall. We had just under a year long engagement, and I was consistently in touch with Ashleigh and she was always quick to respond, and SO helpful. She was great and worked with all of my vendors. I had done a couple of DIY projects, and I just brought them all to Ashleigh the week before the wedding, and she put everything together on the day of the wedding, and coordinated with the vendors.
We had both the ceremony and the reception there. The ceremony location is beautiful, with the fountain behind where we got married--made for great pictures, too!
The cocktail hour was also great. It was in the lanai, which was so nice, as it had the outside feel and beauty, but was inside, so if the weather is less than perfect, it will shield you from any wind or temperature issues (although the weather was perfect for us, woohoo!).
The reception was awesome, and we had SO much fun. The staff made it so we didn't have to worry about anything. I was bummed that I didn't get to taste all of the hors d'oeuvres at the cocktail hour, and somehow someone found out, and they brought my husband and I a plate of all of them! All of the food was SOOOO good! Among the food was crabcakes, and even my side of the family, who is from Baltimore, Maryland, raved about how great they were!
I didn't even realize the things that Ashleigh had taken care of until the next day. The day of the wedding, I truly just worried about me and getting myself ready, and the next day, my husband and I woke up, and everything had been taken care of!
One last thing--they have a "wedding cottage" that we rented, that is right by the wedding site. Myself and the the bridesmaids all stayed there, and were able to get up together and have the hair/makeup people come there and get ready. AND, Ashleigh gave us a golf cart to use to get back and forth all day (we had some family and other people staying at other cottages in Hampton Hall).
I could go on an on about how great everything was, and how highly I reccomend it!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/8/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Guests told us it was one of the best weddings! Vendors stated Hampton Hall/Ashleigh was fantastic to work with too! Wedding turned out MUCH better than we could have even imagined.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/22/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect! The service was wonderful! The food was to die for and I couldn't have asked for anything more! Hampton Hall's ability to provide both a wedding/ceremony space (which fit tons of people) and a dinner room was fantastic! The staff was so friendly and they made it their goal to make my guests feel at home! One staff member even brought little cups of cherrys to one of my younger guests (age 2) all night, and it made him feel like a prince! I am so glad that I choose to have both my ceremony and reception at Hampton Hall!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Using Hampton Hall for a our venue was the best decision that we made for our wedding. It set the tone for the whole rest of the event. Everything was beautiful, from the fountain to the place settings to the entry way sign. Hampton Hall was extremely flexible in our entire planning process and Ashleigh stayed in touch through out it all. The staff was very helpful and attentitive on the day of the wedding. The food was outstanding! All of our guests RAVED about the entire event! Our day was perfect from start to finish and we really owe that to Hampton Hall!

Profile Picture athena, 4/3/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding turned exactly as we hoped for! The food exceeded our expectations, the ballroom was more than comfortable for the number of guests we had and above all Ashleigh was great to work with her attention to detail was appreciated! When there's so much going on sometimes it hard to keep it all in order and she was my back up on everything. Thanks again it's a day we will never forget! :)

Profile Picture Dana, 11/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hampton Hall Club is an exceptional venue to have your wedding. The staff was so friendly and helpful at all times; they took all the worry and stress out of the wedding because I knew that everything was in great hands! I am so thankful for all their hard work to make my special day unforgetable for myself and my guests.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 10/9/10, 1 Review