Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination Reviews

Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 7
  • Jalene

Jalene Keller · Married on 06/11/2019

Dream worthy

My experience started out rocky as I was working with a horribly unresponsive event Cordinator. The director called me to apologize after over a month of one ended conversations. He apologized & guaranteed me that he’d be reassigning me a more professional & experienced wedding cordinator. (I believe they fired the horrible Cordinator)
    Now to the good part! I was relunctant to continue with my decision but so glad I did! Sandra was responsive, informative, always happy to answer my questions, professional and so nice!
    Come wedding day, it was nice to finally put a face to the person who helped planned my wedding. Coming from UT & having a destination wedding made me VERY nervous since I couldn’t physically be there but it was reassuring to know Sandra had my back every step of the way.
    Unfortunately, the weather in June wasn’t as ideal as I thought it’d be and we had to go to plan B. We needed to have the reception inside the Lodge and our ceremony under a tent. None the less, it turned out amazing!
    They ensured the landscaping was freshly cut, new bark laid in the morning and everything looked perfect.
    The rain even stopped for the ceremony & we moved the arch from under their tent & out into the sun.
    This resort is amazing with their customer service/hospitality and such kind people.
    I brought my ESA with me as he was the ring bearer & they always ensured he was welcome. We mainly ate at the Lodge since we stayed as close to the ocean as possible. They allowed him to eat under the table with us (he’s a very small Pomeranian and well trained), provided a water bowl every time we came and even extended the brunch hours for my large group of family & friends.
    This resort will NOT disappoint you. It’s gorgeous and Sandra my wedding Cordinator was so amazing! She even helped me with my unorthodox cake, sushi!
    Thank you to the entire staff that ensured the wedding week went perfectly!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 8
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 9
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 10
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 11
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing venue

The Hammock Beach Resort is an amazing venue. Once we saw it, we knew it was the one we wanted for our wedding. The resort is beautiful with plenty of amenities for guests. The staff from the beginning to the end of our stay was excellent. Our events were located on the grand event lawn, ocean bar, and Atlantic ballroom. I felt comfortable having part of our wedding events outside because they had a back up option for rainy weather that was equally as beautiful. Our wedding coordinator Colleen was awesome! She was always one step ahead and quickly responded to any questions we had. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Cristina · Married on 02/14/2019

I fell in love with the grounds at Hammock the moment I stepped onto their property. It is drop dead gorgeous for any event - especially a wedding. My guests were in awe at the beauty of the resort and grounds. The food was delicious and plentiful and drinks were flowing non-stop. Colleen was my coordinator at Hammock and she is AMAZING! I loved working with her. Yes Hammock is pricey but it is definitely worth every penny - you (and your guests) will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Tara · Married on 02/02/2018

We would absolutely recommend the hammock beach resort in palm coast for any destination or non destination wedding! I would make sure Colleen Albrecht and Yvette Ruiz her assistant is your coordinator for any event even if not a wedding! They were simply amamazing through this entire journey for us! Without Colleen I think it would’ve never fit what we exactly wanted ! Major Thanks to Colleen for making things go as smoothly as possible, and also her project manager with allowing some changes ! We stayed the entire weekend and had a blast both sides of the family - we are looking forward for our next opportunity to come back and visit for any event even if it’s not a wedding !!! My family loved it so much they actually investigating to buy a suit there ! Highly recommended!!!! To Colleen the support and team through hammock beach staff big big big thank you from Mr and now Mrs Berk! Spectacular job!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2018
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 16
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 17
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 18

Lee · Married on 12/16/2017

Colleen Albrecht is an incredible coordinator. Attentive but not overbearing and made this a great experience. No loose ends were left to us, literally these were ensured to be handled by her or the staff. The many options were discussed beforehand as well as the options in case of inclement weather. Our numerous guests that stayed at the venue were also impressed with their stay and amenities of Hammock Beach Resort. A truly great experience.

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Hammock Beach Resort - Florida's Premier Oceanfront Destination 19

kristin · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better venue. It was the first (and only) venue we looked at and checked everything off of our "wanted" list. We were so excited and giddy after leaving our initial appointment in May 2016. Everything about Hammock Beach Resort was absolutely perfect... the view, the atmosphere, the staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day (wedding weekend really!) run smoothly and effortlessly. Colleen, our Event Coordinator, was always one step ahead of the game and made sure we were always taken care of and everything was how we wanted it. The catering staff never skipped a beat and was always offering my husband and I water or cocktails, making sure we never went without. I literally cannot say enough about the Hammock and how exceptional our wedding was. It was definitely a day we will remember for the rest of our lives! :) Thank you so much Colleen and staff!!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2016

I'm not quite sure where to begin! I’ll try to keep it brief because a) there is probably a character limit and b) it would honestly take a novel to describe how incredible our wedding weekend was at Hammock Beach Resort. After getting engaged on Hammock Beach, my fiancé and I knew it would be the perfect place for us to get married. Looking back and reminiscing about the weekend, I can’t find one thing, not even one, that I would have done differently, and I have Colleen Albrecht to thank for that. She was right there with me throughout the whole planning process, including managing everything on the wedding day, and was extremely helpful in answering all my questions. Many of our guests traveled to the wedding from Massachusetts and New York – adding a few days on either the front or back end of their visit – and they absolutely loved the resort! I can’t keep count of how many calls/texts I received about “how special this place was” and “I knew instantly why you chose to get married here” and I know many are looking into when they can come back. Overall, lots of compliments on the venue and the quality of food, which was outstanding. We were married almost one month ago and everyone is still talking about it! Thanks Hammock Beach Resort, and Colleen in particular, for everything and for making our big day the best of our lives.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2016

I could literally go on and on how great everything was ! From the first day we met Colleen we knew our wedding would be amazing because she is just one of the sweetest people I've ever met and unlike myself she is super organized so she took a whole lot of weight off my shoulder ! Every quest we had just keeps talking about how beautiful everything was and how smoothly everything went ! We got a pretty good amount of rain right in the middle of our ceremony but everyone handled it so well and we just finished the rest of our ceremony under the tent which was still just as beautiful ! So needless to say if your getting married and want to be treated like a princess get married at the hammock beach resort !

Sent on 11/09/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/15/2016

Recently being married at Hammock Beach Resort, let me tell you they really put the phrase "going above and beyond" to shame! A bad storm hit the resort just one week prior to when I was set to get married and of course as a bride I was nervous of the conditions the resort would be left in. From the moment the resort was able to get in touch with me I was provided a full update and with strong efforts the resort was up and running just a few short days after the horrific storm hit their coastline. They made quick adjustments keeping everything moving forward as planned. Every staff member we spoke with, included in the wedding and not, went over the top to accommodate to us and our guest. We truly had the most amazing experience celebrating our wedding at Hammock Beach Resort and would strongly recommend this venue for ANY of your upcoming events (especially weddings :)!!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Karen · Married on 09/23/2016

We recently had our small intimate wedding ceremony and reception dinner at the Hammock Beach Resort and it couldn't have turned out any better. We worked with Michelle to coordinate, and every detail was thought out. She made our special day so easy. Michelle kept us informed throughout the day so that we did not have to worry about the details and could enjoy every moment. She was great! Our ceremony was on the Lodge Lawn overlooking the beach. It was beautiful. Our dinner was in the Ocean View room. Even for 16 total guests, a dance floor and full bar were set up for us. The food and service were incredible. Our guests raved about the appetizers and service. We had so many servers attending to our small party. In particular Jorge was an incredible bartender. He took the time to make fun "cocktails" for our kids, who loved it. The suites in the hotel were great for spending our downtime with our guests and the activities at the hotel were perfect for families. We would highly recommend the Hammock Beach Resort for an awesome wedding location. The staff and resort are wonderful!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Meredith · Married on 04/02/2016

Hammock Beach Resort was beyond amazing when it came to our wedding day and the entire process. We worked closely with Colleen and she was fantastic every step of the way! I emailed her frequently and she always responded within minutes. I met with her a week before our wedding to go over all the details and she had me at ease that I could just sit back and enjoy the entire weekend. Colleen also contacted all of my vendors the week before so that I didn't need to speak to anyone. She took care of it all! We had a minor weather scare and Colleen and her staff were beyond accommodating to make sure all options were available in the event of bad weather. Luckily, the rain never came and everything went on smoothly. The food was delicious and we received numerous comments from our guests on how great everything looked and tasted. The resort even assigned a member of the wait staff to my husband and I during the wedding reception. Any time we needed something they were right there! My husband broke his leg two weeks before the wedding and Colleen made it possible for a golf cart to drive us around the resort so we could still take pictures on the beautiful resort grounds. I could go on and on about how accommodating Colleen and everyone was in so many different situations. All in all, having our wedding at Hammock Beach was the best decision we made during the planning process. We enjoyed our entire weekend so much that we've already decided to spend our one year anniversary back at Hammock Beach for a weekend getaway!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Valli · Married on 03/11/2016

I would definitely rate this venue a 5 out of 5. My daughter's wedding was perfect. The venue is just beautiful from the moment you pull onto the property through every separate area available for the wedding, cocktail reception, and the reception. There are many options of where to have the ceremony & the reception, each just as beautiful as the next. More important are the people who are there to serve and guide you through the special day. You cannot put a price on the support that Colleen Albrecht and Lyndsey Bowden provided. For the entire year of planning and then the day of the wedding they were phenomenal.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Britini at Hammock Beach Resort was fabulous. She helped us every step of the way and the ceremony and reception were incredible. Thank you for making my daughters wedding a great day.

Sent on 10/06/2015

jeannie · Married on 05/30/2015

Our daughter recently had her wedding ceremony and reception at Hammock Beach Resort. It was absolutely beautiful!! The setting, site for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception site (Atlantic Ballroom) were exceptional. Everything went without a hitch - and that is very hard to do with a wedding. Every facet of this wedding, - the site, staff, set-up, food, service - was top notch. We worked with Colleen Albrecht as our representative for the wedding. She was excellent - responsive, quick, always helpful, readily available at a moment's notice and always very professional. No question was too small for her to quickly respond. Our guests raved about the food, and the beauty of the site and set-up. Everything was ready on time and very professionally done. I would highly recommend this resort and its wedding staff - exceptional! It was our daughter's dream come true!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Amazing and wonderful experience

Sent on 06/27/2015
  • Rob R

Rob · Married on 04/25/2015

The first of my kids to get married, and we couldn't have pulled off a better event even if we had done many before. This resort is first class! Ocean front venue that was simply amazing! We had guests travel from all over the country to attend, and to the surprise of all, an incredible experience, enjoyed by everyone. We had comments like best wedding ever, most amazing wedding I ever attended, and this place is incredible! I cannot even describe how Colleen, the event specialist meticulously micro managed every single phase of the planning for nearly two years. Nothing was left out, and her attention to details are just perfect. We also held a rooftop rehearsal dinner on premise, that itself, would have rivaled some of the best weddings I have ever attended. Cost wise, if you've looked at any other venues, you will soon realize that this gorgeous tropical paradise will not run you any more (even less) than any, just mediocre, big city wedding ! Do yourself a favor and take a trip here for at least a nights stay and have an appointment with Colleen to see all this amazing place has to offer!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Jackie · Married on 11/08/2014

We had the most amazing wedding at Hammock Beach Resort! The staff and our planner were so accommodating and really made our wedding special. It was exactly how we imagined everything and we would definitely recommend this venue to anyone we know!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Glenn and Natalie · Married on 10/17/2014

Our daughter got married at Hammock Beach Resort on 10/17/2014 and it was the wedding of her dreams! Everything was perfect, from the food to the accommodations, even the weather! Britni Patterson was wonderful to work with and all the staff involved did an excellent job! Everyone commented how this was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to and what a fabulous resort it was! We would highly recommend Hammock Beach Resort to anyone looking for that special location for a wedding or a relaxing time away. We are already talking about having our next reunion there!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2014

I had my wedding at Hammock Beach Resort recently and it was the best day!! The weather could not have been more perfect and this venue is beyond beautiful!! I have to thank Britni for allllllll her amazing help with making our day so perfect. Britni is so on top of everything, quick to respond and offering her opinion or help when needed. I appreciate her so much and because of her and the great people at Hammock Beach our wedding weekend was nothing but perfect! All our guests loved the resort and everything they were able to do from the pools to the beach. I have to especially thank not only Britni, but also Myrtha who was our banquet captain for our welcome dinner and our wedding reception. Myrtha was right there getting anything Chris (my husband) and I needed. She made our plates for dinner, made sure we had the drinks we wanted and was so sweet and happy and always accomodating! Everyone at Hammock Beach was so helpful and would do anything to make sure you had what you needed and were happy. So many of my guests complimented several of the servers! We will definitely be coming back to share in this now special place with our loved ones! You will have a gorgeous wedding here as well as people who will make sure it goes as smoothly as possible. I never had to worry or stress about anything. It turned better than I ever dreamt it would. Thank you Britni!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/30/2014

We cannot thank Ehsan enough for all his work! He is absolutely amazing. Helping us put together our ideas for our special day and making the event it was will always be remembered! We had our wedding in the Yacht Harbor Village overlooking the Intracoastal and a wonderful, fun and scenic reception on the Sundancer Yacht! If you're looking to do something a little different from most people, this is absolutely the way to go. You won't be disappointed with the service or the food because both were amazing as well :)

Sent on 09/14/2014

Heather · Married on 07/11/2014

Working with Ehsan at Hammock Beach Resort was a wonderful experience. He was there to answer any questions and requests that we had throughout the whole wedding planning process! Ehsan was very receptive to our ideas and thoughts along the way. He was very calming when it came to dealing with day of issues like our room to get ready in and being prepared for the rain. The staff the day of the wedding, from the bellman who carted our stuff all over the resort to the wait staff at the reception, were absolutely amazing! The resort grounds were gorgeous and each and very one of our guests commented on it's beauty. Our out of town guests loved staying there and wish they had stayed longer. Our hotel room for the night of the wedding had the most amazing view! We will definitely return for an anniversary vacation!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Megan · Married on 07/06/2014

Staff was very accommodating. The venue was like paradise. A perfect place for a wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Diana · Married on 06/27/2014

My entire family stayed at the resort for our beach wedding. Everything was great and the large rooms and villas were great for families.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to Ehsan. I also want to thank Emily of White Blossom Weddings. Everything turned out perfectly even though we had a little bad weather!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Roberta · Married on 05/31/2014

Britni at Hammock Beach Resort made my daughter's wedding magical. She was easy to work with, very knowledgeable and helpful. The Ceremony on the Grand Lawn, Cocktails in the Courtyard and Reception in the Atlantic Ballroom was flawless. Randy was on top of the banquet throughout the night. The food was excellent. The guests loved the facilities.

Sent on 06/11/2014