Half a Rice Studios Reviews

14 Reviews for Half a Rice Studios

1 User photo

Half a Rice Studios 1

Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

Jill will be my forever photographer now! Her pictures are amazing, customer service is second to none. Looking forward to my next session. We used her originally for my engagement pictures and then for our wedding. Use her!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Nikki · Married on 03/24/2018

Jill is super personable and professional. She helped capture such cute moments with me and my fiancé! She has attention to detail and won’t rush you at all! Love her! Can’t wait to see what memories she captures on our wedding day!

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • I

Iris · Married on 12/23/2017

Jill is very reliable and easy to work with. She provides good service and high quality pictures at an affordable price. Our photo-shoot day was super cold and windy but Jill was willing to work with us and produced some awesome photos. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Thuong · Married on 12/16/2017

Absolutely love our experience with Jill. She took our prewedding photos. She is enthusiastic, open minded and friendly. I and my husband had so much fun that smiling for the shots. She made us feel comfortable to express our feelings. We totally love the photos! ���
    I would truly recommend her for any photos that you may need. She is a amazing girl with just a desire to capture and create wonderful memories!

Half a Rice Studios 2

Lily · Married on 10/07/2017

Very Professional, highly recommended !

Sent on 01/06/2018

Tran · Married on 09/29/2017

Great service with a lot of funs when I taking photo with Jill. She is very kindly and punctual person. I got 3 important events: married, prenancy and gave birth and she was the one who helped me got all those moments and memories. She will help me once again on my son birthday when he turns 1. I am highly recommend her if you are looking for a professional photographer �

Sent on 01/04/2018

Lily · Married on 03/18/2017

Jill is amazing!!! She is very detailed, creative, energetic, professional, prompt, skilled, and sweet as can be. She delivered 600 edited photos from my wedding in a matter of three days! The photos were outstanding, and magical, they brought me tears of joy, and plenty of laughter. Most of the night was a blur because it all happens so fast and I was wishing I had a videographer until I looked at her photos, there was no need for one with Jill there to capture every moment. Leading up to the big day, she was very good at communicating with me, I never had to wait long for a reply. Hands down best decision I made for my wedding. I will always recommend her for anyone and anything. My forever photographer! Thank you a million times Jill!

Tran · Married on 02/28/2017

My boyfriend and I loved working with Jill. She was absolute FUN but PROFESSIONAL to work with from the very start.

Jill was also very patient. My boyfriend is the not a fan of being affectionate in public. He is also ridiculous camera shy which is always a challenge for us to have our photo taken. When we decided to do couple session for our first anniversary, I was so worried that my pictures could be glossed over and forgotten with forced smiles and awkward poses. But Jill was so friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, and very creative in every way. She made us feel completely at ease. The photos of our first anniversary beat our expectation. When my friends saw the photographs, they kept saying “How did she capture the love so naturally?!” She REALLY did. The natural look and feel of our photos is exactly what we wanted. We def had a great experience with her. I would highly recommend Jill for any event!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Ann · Married on 01/07/2017

What is the best thing to say about Jill D Goehring- Half A Rice Studio?
    Not only is she a talented and passionate photographer, but also the friendly lady who I feel really comfortable to work with. She spent her time to discuss and go over everything that you need to make sure every moments not gonna be missed.
    I'm so happy to have her as my photographer since she captured all our special moments in very artistic way.
    I highly recommend her to yall.
    Let her be your photographer, you won't be disappointed! ;)
    #1. She is always on time
    #2. Super quick, fast, fantastic job in picture delivery.
    #3. She knows well about make-up and hair style (this is also a bonus)

Sent on 12/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Jill is talented, creative and detailed. Her photos are magnificent and well thought out. Each photo shoot with her has been splendid. I've engaged Jill to capture three major life moments and have the best photographs to remind me of those wonderful milestones. Definitely recommend her for capturing any of life's beautiful moments, you will not regret it! Jill is awesome!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Van · Married on 06/19/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Jill. Not only her work is amazing, but she is also an amazing person to work with. She captured so many beautiful moments on our engagement day. I am so glad we chose her, and of course I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you for your work Jill ❤️

Anh · Married on 12/28/2013

Jill is an exceptional photographer. Me and my husband are not photogenic but she managed to catch our very lovely moments. Her photos now are part of our memory for many events from wedding to Christmas or anytime when we want to have new pictures to hang on our wall. She now becomes our "family photographer" :)

Sent on 12/28/2017

Chieu · Married on 02/04/2018

I did my engagement session with Half a Rice Studio on October, 2017. Our photos came out wonderful. My family and I love them very much. I satisfied and would recommended!!!