191 Reviews for Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC

Licensed (5)
Blowouts (3)
Airbrush Makeup (3)
Hair Extensions (2)

Hairs 2 the Bride was fabulous to work with! They were a recommendation from someone my sister knew who had them for their wedding, and I am very glad we knew about them! I had an initial consultation over facetime with Michelle and felt very comfortable moving forward with them as she was responsive, knowledgable, fairly priced, and had (and her team) great expertise in the business. I did with my trial with Lisa at Michelle's salon a few months before my wedding and loved my hair and makeup. I showed Lisa a few ideas of what I wanted, and she styled my hair perfectly! The day of the wedding, Lisa and her 2 counterparts (I will get their names shortly, they did great!) were promptly on time to set up and ready to go at 645 am. All 3 ladies were also so nice and personable during our time together. Everyone loved their hair and makeup! I especially loved mine. :) My hair looked exactly as Lisa did it at the trial, and my makeup was done perfectly (especially since I was more tan in the summer for my wedding). I wanted to look like a more elevated version of myself from my wedding and not too different than my normal self, and Lisa did an INCREDIBLE job of doing just that! I was so in love with my makeup and hair all day and received so many compliments. Everyone else loved their services as well and our hair and makeup lasted all night and into the next morning, haha! Our hair and makeup looked so gorgeous in the pictures taken as well. Most of us did eyelashes as well and loved them and how they looked in pics.

Thank you, Michelle, Lisa, and Hairs 2 the Bride for helping me look the best on the most important day of my life and my bridal party! You helped make it the best day of my life. :) Hairs 2 the Bride will help you be comfortable, confident, and gorgeous on your big day!

Photos
Profile Picture Shannon, 7/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 The Bride was amazing!! I had 20 services in all; 10 people for both hair and make-up. It was an early morning wedding, but they were still early and set up ready to go. Everyone was incredibly professional and did an amazing job! Girls were done in plenty of time and no one was ever rushed. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tierney, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were a DREAM!

They were professional and on-point, from the preliminary consultation to the day-of itself, did a FANTASTIC job creating a gorgeous look for each of my bridesmaids, and made me look and feel ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS on my wedding day!!!
I could not be more pleased with their services and highly recommend Hairs to the Bride to any future Mrs. (as well as for any other formal function/event) seeking the perfect hair and makeup artist in the Chicagoland area!

Thank you girls SO much for everything!!!

Profile Picture Sofiya, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle was wonderful to work with. All the prices were given to me up front, so it was very transparent the entire time. I very rarely wear makeup, so I told Michelle I just wanted to look natural, and I wanted a simple yet elegant hairstyle. Everything was perfect. My bridesmaids and I all looked great! My mom was even able to be added for makeup on the day of the wedding with no issues!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

OMG where do I begin. I originally hired a different company to do my hair and makeup for me and 7 other adults. Just to have them back out on me just over a week from my wedding. I should have saw that coming when I found myself in someone's kitchen doing my trial. A friend mentioned Hairs 2 the Bride. All I have to say is the Michelle and her team are a bunch of superhero's. I told her my story and with out hesitation she made availability. She got me in for a trial within that time because she went over and beyond to schedule me outside her normal business hours do to being completely booked already. I really wish I would have found her and her team in the first place. It would have be nice not to go through all the stress the other company put me through. The Hairs 2 the Bride team did such a great job on all of us and made us look and feel beautiful. They are organized, skilled, and clearly talented. Thank you Hairs 2 the Bride!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was perfect from the trial to the day of the wedding. The in-home salon that the trial was in was so nice and we all felt comfortable from the beginning. My emails were always responded to very quickly and it was one less thing I had to worry about on my wedding day. I knew it would all be perfect. They arrived on time and I think they even finished a little early. Everyone looked great and I will definitely recommend them in the future!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Destinee, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is very talented with hair and makeup. I could not have been more pleased with my trial and my day of look! She was very attentive and listened during our consultation to make sure that I looked exactly how I wanted! She's very talented with the complicated updo that I had selected and it turned out beautifully.

Profile Picture Jess, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hairs 2 the Bride did an awesome job on me and my bridal party. They are so organized and it shows that they have been doing this for a long time. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had an absolutely great experience with these lovely ladies. They arrived on time and did fantastic work!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team are fantastic. They made everything really fun and it all turned out beautifully. I had a larger wedding party of 6 girls standing, and everything was done so well, not rushed, and very well perfected within the time frame we needed to be done on my wedding day. 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved them would totally recommend them!!

Profile Picture Harrian, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Michelle and Lisa took care of hair and make up for the bridal party. They did such an incredible job and honestly have such amazing personalities! I don't have enough words to express how wonderful they both truly are. It made getting ready for my best friends big day even better. I would definitely go through them again! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Theresa, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were great. It was very easy to coordinate the morning and Michelle and her team arrived promptly. We kept to the schedule she provided easily and everyone looked amazing.

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/27/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Highly recommended this company to anyone that is looking for onsite hair and makeup. They did an amazing job. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look amazing.

Profile Picture Denise, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was great to work with! Michelle was super easy to communicate with and I truly felt that she wanted to make my ideal wedding look come to life. It was super convenient to have Michelle and her crew come to my mom's house so that we could get ready in a familiar location. All of my bridesmaids were really impressed with the hair and makeup services that were provided. There are not enough good things I can say about Hairs 2 the Bride - I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married, as well as anyone who is need of a hair stylist. She is awesome!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christina, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They were absolutely amazing. They are very friendly, punctual and talented. They finished everyone's hair and makeup on time and before they left they ensured that everyone was fresh and 100 percent satisfied. Thank Hairs 2 the Bride for an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were nothing less than perfect. They did a phenomenal ob on all of or hair. I am so lucky that I found Hairs 2 the Bride, I can't lie I was overwhelmed with the number different people out there. I chose this company because of there fast response time, reasonable prices, and detailed information. I felt they were straight forward and true. Once I meet Michelle I knew I was in good hands. Her and her team are true professionals and had a lot of passion to ensure that I was pleased with the end result. I would recommend this company. In my opinion they are truly the best hair and makeup option out there.

Profile Picture April, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride did the hair and makeup for my wedding and was absolutely amazing. It shows they have been in business for a long time, they are professional and extremely organized easy to work with and very flexible. If you are looking for a hair and makeup company this is the company I would recommend. Michelle and her team are amazing!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was absolutely floored by how awesome Hairs 2 the Bride was. I met with Michelle for my trial and she was so easy going and helpful. I love makeup and play around with my own style every day but Michelle was able to pull together a look that I felt made a statement while still being subtle and beautiful.

As someone with thin hair I was shocked at how nice she was able to make my hair look!

Ok the day of the wedding Michelle and Jenny were on time and absolutely wonderful to have with us while we got ready. They were flexible and able to work with each of my bridesmaids and my mom/mother in law to make them them amazing!

I can not recommend Hairs 2 The Bride enough!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Michelle was AMAZING and added so much fun to my wedding day preparations. Her makeup skills are awesome and everyone's makeup stayed on the entire night and into the next day. She is an extremely kind woman and would definitely hire her for any other events where I see fit.

Profile Picture Madeline, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I love her she did a amazing job on me and my team

Profile Picture Kyla , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience working with Hairs 2 the Bride. Our stylists were engaging, professional and everyone looked AMAZING! We ended up running ahead of schedule which eliminated any stress about being on time! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Chicagoland area!

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing on my wedding day! Lisa started hair and makeup at our house bright and early in the morning and continued until 1pm, completing a total of seven services. Everything was done on time, Lisa was super friendly and accommodating, and everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out. I would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Suzi, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very professional company, quick to respond. They did an absolute awesome job. Bride, mother of the bride and 6 attendants were very pleased.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/21/17, 1 Review