177 Reviews for Hairs 2 the Bride

Blowouts (2)
Hair Extensions (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
175 Hairs 2 the Bride Reviews

Michelle and her team were great. It was very easy to coordinate the morning and Michelle and her team arrived promptly. We kept to the schedule she provided easily and everyone looked amazing.

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/27/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Highly recommended this company to anyone that is looking for onsite hair and makeup. They did an amazing job. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look amazing.

Profile Picture Denise, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was great to work with! Michelle was super easy to communicate with and I truly felt that she wanted to make my ideal wedding look come to life. It was super convenient to have Michelle and her crew come to my mom's house so that we could get ready in a familiar location. All of my bridesmaids were really impressed with the hair and makeup services that were provided. There are not enough good things I can say about Hairs 2 the Bride - I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married, as well as anyone who is need of a hair stylist. She is awesome!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They were absolutely amazing. They are very friendly, punctual and talented. They finished everyone's hair and makeup on time and before they left they ensured that everyone was fresh and 100 percent satisfied. Thank Hairs 2 the Bride for an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were nothing less than perfect. They did a phenomenal ob on all of or hair. I am so lucky that I found Hairs 2 the Bride, I can't lie I was overwhelmed with the number different people out there. I chose this company because of there fast response time, reasonable prices, and detailed information. I felt they were straight forward and true. Once I meet Michelle I knew I was in good hands. Her and her team are true professionals and had a lot of passion to ensure that I was pleased with the end result. I would recommend this company. In my opinion they are truly the best hair and makeup option out there.

Profile Picture April, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride did the hair and makeup for my wedding and was absolutely amazing. It shows they have been in business for a long time, they are professional and extremely organized easy to work with and very flexible. If you are looking for a hair and makeup company this is the company I would recommend. Michelle and her team are amazing!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was absolutely floored by how awesome Hairs 2 the Bride was. I met with Michelle for my trial and she was so easy going and helpful. I love makeup and play around with my own style every day but Michelle was able to pull together a look that I felt made a statement while still being subtle and beautiful.

As someone with thin hair I was shocked at how nice she was able to make my hair look!

Ok the day of the wedding Michelle and Jenny were on time and absolutely wonderful to have with us while we got ready. They were flexible and able to work with each of my bridesmaids and my mom/mother in law to make them them amazing!

I can not recommend Hairs 2 The Bride enough!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Michelle was AMAZING and added so much fun to my wedding day preparations. Her makeup skills are awesome and everyone's makeup stayed on the entire night and into the next day. She is an extremely kind woman and would definitely hire her for any other events where I see fit.

Profile Picture Madeline, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I love her she did a amazing job on me and my team

Profile Picture Kyla , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience working with Hairs 2 the Bride. Our stylists were engaging, professional and everyone looked AMAZING! We ended up running ahead of schedule which eliminated any stress about being on time! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Chicagoland area!

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing on my wedding day! Lisa started hair and makeup at our house bright and early in the morning and continued until 1pm, completing a total of seven services. Everything was done on time, Lisa was super friendly and accommodating, and everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out. I would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Suzi, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very professional company, quick to respond. They did an absolute awesome job. Bride, mother of the bride and 6 attendants were very pleased.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect. I have no feed back or comments.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Made my day so special and stress free!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hairs 2 the Bride did an amazing job with my bridal party and myself on the day of my wedding. They were right on time and knew how to use the space perfectly so that they had enough room and lighting to do all of our hair and make-up. All of my girls looked lovely after their hair and make-up were done! I absolutely loved how flexible they were with my hair style choice, and I was really happy with the end result. They even stayed a little bit later so that my photographer could take some pictures of my stylist doing my make-up. Overall, we had a great experience with Hairs 2 the Bride.I would absolutely recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle and her team at Hairs 2 the Bride were truly amazing! They did a fantasist job on my hair and all of my wedding party’s hair and makeup as well. Very professional and so fun to talk to! Great prices for fantastic work. Highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride for any wedding or special event! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is fantastic! I brought in one photo as inspiration, showed her a photo of my dress and mentioned that I planned to wear an orchid in my hair and she came up with a perfect hairstyle for my wedding. Since it was just me (no bridesmaids or anything) I went to her studio and everything worked out perfectly. I would hire Michelle again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did my hair/makeup trial and she was delightful. I had a great time and felt so at ease knowing that she would be doing my hair/makeup for my wedding. Lisa was amazing too! She also did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids and family. Both ladies were fun and it made everything so fun. We all looked so beautiful!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was simply fantastic! They were professional talented and punctual. There are great company to work with, they were quick to respond to my emails and calls, they did an awesome job on me and my bridal party. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding. Thank you Michelle, Lisa, and Jenny you all rock.

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did an awesome job with the hair and makeup for my wedding! She asked me for details on the look and style I preferred and followed through with it beautifully! She also did the hair and makeup for my mother and sister, who were also very pleased. Michelle was very professional, responsive and friendly. She does an amazing job and I would highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle was truly a lifesaver at my wedding. I was an out-of-state bride, and Michelle went out of her way to make accommodations for my hectic schedule. I initially was going to use her for hair and makeup services, and then I only booked her for makeup. Cue wedding day, and without going into too much disastrous detail, our hairstylist (independent from Michelle's company) showed up intoxicated and completely bailed on us. My wedding morning was something out of a movie, it was so unbelievable. Michelle completely saved the day - she had brought her hair kit, and despite having to do another wedding after us, managed to work quickly and effectively to do my hair plus all the bridesmaids. Our hair and makeup were stunning! My hair and makeup looked great all day, and I have high expectations for makeup especially since I am skilled at doing my own. My hair lasted from 1pm til 3am. I was pulling out an insane amount of bobby pins but it stayed out after a day full of dancing to a DJ and a live band, plus our after party. My wedding could have been ruined if it wasn't for Michelle. I recommend her to anyone - she's so professional, sweet, ethical, and cares for her clients. You can even check out our wedding in the local paper to see some of her amazing work: http://www.dailyherald.com/news/20170801/indianmexican-wedding-in-kildeer-an-elaborate-marriage-of-cultures

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Affordable and they do a beautiful job - everything you want in your wedding hair & makeup!! 10000% recommend!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle and her team were amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michell was amazing! From the multiple questions before I booked with her to the trial to my wedding day she was beyond great and very patient and responsive of the billion questions I always had. On the day of my wedding, she did everything perfect from hair to make up. Did absolutly everything I asked and more. The hair and makeup both stayed all night. She also had help with Stephanie who was also fantastic with the rest of my bridal party which was 5 other girls. The girls all looked great with both hair and makeup and everyone was beyond happy with the service. Overall, I highly recommend Hairs to The Bride for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/19/17, 1 Review