183 Reviews for Hairs 2 the Bride, LLC

Licensed (5)
Blowouts (3)
Airbrush Makeup (3)
Hair Extensions (2)

Hairs 2 the Bride did an awesome job on me and my bridal party. They are so organized and it shows that they have been doing this for a long time. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Had an absolutely great experience with these lovely ladies. They arrived on time and did fantastic work!! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cristina, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team are fantastic. They made everything really fun and it all turned out beautifully. I had a larger wedding party of 6 girls standing, and everything was done so well, not rushed, and very well perfected within the time frame we needed to be done on my wedding day. 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved them would totally recommend them!!

Profile Picture Harrian, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Michelle and Lisa took care of hair and make up for the bridal party. They did such an incredible job and honestly have such amazing personalities! I don't have enough words to express how wonderful they both truly are. It made getting ready for my best friends big day even better. I would definitely go through them again! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Theresa, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were great. It was very easy to coordinate the morning and Michelle and her team arrived promptly. We kept to the schedule she provided easily and everyone looked amazing.

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/27/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Highly recommended this company to anyone that is looking for onsite hair and makeup. They did an amazing job. Thank you for making me and my bridal party look amazing.

Profile Picture Denise, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was great to work with! Michelle was super easy to communicate with and I truly felt that she wanted to make my ideal wedding look come to life. It was super convenient to have Michelle and her crew come to my mom's house so that we could get ready in a familiar location. All of my bridesmaids were really impressed with the hair and makeup services that were provided. There are not enough good things I can say about Hairs 2 the Bride - I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married, as well as anyone who is need of a hair stylist. She is awesome!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They were absolutely amazing. They are very friendly, punctual and talented. They finished everyone's hair and makeup on time and before they left they ensured that everyone was fresh and 100 percent satisfied. Thank Hairs 2 the Bride for an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were nothing less than perfect. They did a phenomenal ob on all of or hair. I am so lucky that I found Hairs 2 the Bride, I can't lie I was overwhelmed with the number different people out there. I chose this company because of there fast response time, reasonable prices, and detailed information. I felt they were straight forward and true. Once I meet Michelle I knew I was in good hands. Her and her team are true professionals and had a lot of passion to ensure that I was pleased with the end result. I would recommend this company. In my opinion they are truly the best hair and makeup option out there.

Profile Picture April, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride did the hair and makeup for my wedding and was absolutely amazing. It shows they have been in business for a long time, they are professional and extremely organized easy to work with and very flexible. If you are looking for a hair and makeup company this is the company I would recommend. Michelle and her team are amazing!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was absolutely floored by how awesome Hairs 2 the Bride was. I met with Michelle for my trial and she was so easy going and helpful. I love makeup and play around with my own style every day but Michelle was able to pull together a look that I felt made a statement while still being subtle and beautiful.

As someone with thin hair I was shocked at how nice she was able to make my hair look!

Ok the day of the wedding Michelle and Jenny were on time and absolutely wonderful to have with us while we got ready. They were flexible and able to work with each of my bridesmaids and my mom/mother in law to make them them amazing!

I can not recommend Hairs 2 The Bride enough!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Michelle was AMAZING and added so much fun to my wedding day preparations. Her makeup skills are awesome and everyone's makeup stayed on the entire night and into the next day. She is an extremely kind woman and would definitely hire her for any other events where I see fit.

Profile Picture Madeline, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I love her she did a amazing job on me and my team

Profile Picture Kyla , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience working with Hairs 2 the Bride. Our stylists were engaging, professional and everyone looked AMAZING! We ended up running ahead of schedule which eliminated any stress about being on time! I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the Chicagoland area!

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was amazing on my wedding day! Lisa started hair and makeup at our house bright and early in the morning and continued until 1pm, completing a total of seven services. Everything was done on time, Lisa was super friendly and accommodating, and everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out. I would absolutely recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Suzi, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very professional company, quick to respond. They did an absolute awesome job. Bride, mother of the bride and 6 attendants were very pleased.

Profile Picture Michele, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect. I have no feed back or comments.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Made my day so special and stress free!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hairs 2 the Bride did an amazing job with my bridal party and myself on the day of my wedding. They were right on time and knew how to use the space perfectly so that they had enough room and lighting to do all of our hair and make-up. All of my girls looked lovely after their hair and make-up were done! I absolutely loved how flexible they were with my hair style choice, and I was really happy with the end result. They even stayed a little bit later so that my photographer could take some pictures of my stylist doing my make-up. Overall, we had a great experience with Hairs 2 the Bride.I would absolutely recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Michelle and her team at Hairs 2 the Bride were truly amazing! They did a fantasist job on my hair and all of my wedding party’s hair and makeup as well. Very professional and so fun to talk to! Great prices for fantastic work. Highly recommend Hairs 2 the Bride for any wedding or special event! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is fantastic! I brought in one photo as inspiration, showed her a photo of my dress and mentioned that I planned to wear an orchid in my hair and she came up with a perfect hairstyle for my wedding. Since it was just me (no bridesmaids or anything) I went to her studio and everything worked out perfectly. I would hire Michelle again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did my hair/makeup trial and she was delightful. I had a great time and felt so at ease knowing that she would be doing my hair/makeup for my wedding. Lisa was amazing too! She also did hair/makeup for my bridesmaids and family. Both ladies were fun and it made everything so fun. We all looked so beautiful!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hairs 2 the Bride was simply fantastic! They were professional talented and punctual. There are great company to work with, they were quick to respond to my emails and calls, they did an awesome job on me and my bridal party. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their wedding. Thank you Michelle, Lisa, and Jenny you all rock.

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review