HairbyNicolePiazza Reviews

HairbyNicolePiazza 6
HairbyNicolePiazza 7

Alyssa Paterson · Married on 07/04/2019

Bridal hair

Nicole did my hair as well as all my bridesmaids for my wedding on July 4th. She was so easy to get along with... made everyone feel so comfortable and everyone's hair looked just how they wanted and was beautiful. She is amazing!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    HairbyNicolePiazza 8
    HairbyNicolePiazza 9
    HairbyNicolePiazza 10
    HairbyNicolePiazza 11

Danielle S. · Married on 05/25/2019

Nicole was PERFECT!!!

I’ll start off by saying Nicole Piazza is just the best! She is responsible, professional, and talented BUT also so chill!!!! She made any hair trial and day off wedding hair styling an easy process. With 7 bridesmaids, 2 moms, a flower girl, and myself as the bride. Her and her assistant Lisa just crushed it !!! Couldn’t recommend her more !!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    HairbyNicolePiazza 12
    HairbyNicolePiazza 13

Samantha Koebel · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding hair

Nicole was absolutely amazing! From her responsiveness, promptness and unique ability to turn everyone’s hair into a masterpiece, she did not dissappoint! She did hair for myself and 9 of the girls in the bridal party and each and every one looked amazing and held up for the entire night. My trial and day of hair were spot on. So glad I booked with Nicole!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    HairbyNicolePiazza 19
    HairbyNicolePiazza 20
    HairbyNicolePiazza 21

Christina Ellison · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent! she is amazing!

Nicole Piazza is awesome!!!! She is great to work with. She is amazing at what she does. She did my hair for my wedding and my sister's and we loved it. She makes you looking and feeling beautiful! I definitely recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
    HairbyNicolePiazza 22
    HairbyNicolePiazza 23
    HairbyNicolePiazza 24

Alina · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional and Pleasant

Nicole did a fantastic job, everyone looked lovely! Thank you for being a crucial part of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kaila · Married on 05/18/2018

Nicole Did my hair for my engagement party in September! I couldn't be happier it stayed perfectly placed all day and didn't get that frizzy look from it being curled when my party was outside and hot!'

Sent on 06/03/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Nicole and Lisa were awesome! I had to cancel the original stylist I had asked to do my hair, and contacted Nicole 3 weeks before my wedding. She was so accommodating! It was so nice to get it resolved so quickly during the stressful build up to the wedding. Not only that, bu Nicole did an awesome job! I was so so happy with how my hair came out and so were all of my bridesmaids. She did an awesome job bringing what I envisioned to life. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Nicole!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Nicole has done my hair for my engagement party, for a wedding I was in, and I had her do my hair for a wedding I was attending. She's so personable and easygoing that I have already booked her for my own wedding. She makes you feel comfortable and like you've known her forever. I highly recommend her for any hair needs you have, even if it's just a cut and color, but especially for special occasions. A++!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Britt · Married on 08/18/2017

The entire bridal party, mother of the bride and bride herself were beyond satisfied! FABULOUS

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kathryn · Married on 08/18/2017

AMAZING! Nicole was great to work with and was so patient with me when I kept wanting to do trials because I wasn't sure what I wanted. She showed up on time for the day of and made me feel so comfortable while I was getting ready. My hair looked good all day especially considering it was raining and extreme humidity all day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sylvia · Married on 08/12/2017

Excellent work, my hair stayed up all day and it was very hot and humid day, Nicole is very nice.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Michele · Married on 07/08/2017

Nicole was totally professional and really worked w me. I wasn't sure what I wanted and she really helped me make the best decision. She did my hair my daughters and my maid of honors hair. I would and will recommend her to anyone I know. She was actually at the hall before I was. Everyone complimented me on my hair. I couldn't b happier

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • U

User1009 · Married on 06/13/2017

My entire experience with Nicole was wonderful. During the trial she took the time to discuss possibilities for a hair style until we found the perfect one. She did an amazing job with everyone's hair on the wedding day. She styled several lengths, types, as well as the flower girls hair and we all came out looking fabulous! Nicole is professional, accommodating, friendly and a talented stylist. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2017

brienne · Married on 03/19/2016

Nicole did my hair for my wedding and the bridesmaids at my sisters wedding. She was always on time ( both of our wedding were day weddings so she had to be at our hotels around 4am!), and our hair looked amazing! I got so many compliments and my hair stayed beautiful throughout the whole day. I would reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Theresa Levass · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding hair

Nicole did a wonderful job on my hair worked with me as well as my bridesmaids. She did my hair for my shower too!! She would end the trial untill everything was perfect I couldnt ask for anything more my hair stayed great and looked beautiful so did all my bridesmaids!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018