Hair & There Reviews

197 | East Syracuse, NY

197 Reviews for Hair & There

• Plansky

Plansky Hoang 路 Getting married on 12/07/2021

Beautiful hair and makeup!

I absolutely loved the hair and makeup that Lexi did. She arrived early and made me feel beautiful even with the new COVID restrictions. Lexi was also extremely flexible and fit my mom in last minute for her hair as well. And most importantly, the husband was stunned at how beautiful I looked.

Sent on 08/01/2020

Hair & There's reply:

You look absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for leaving a picture. Appreciate you taking the time to write a review and on Lexie's behalf she says thank you. She loved chatting with you and being a part of your big day!

Amy Veator 路 Getting married on 08/06/2021

Very personalized experience

The team was very responsive and accommodating to any changes we needed to make before our wedding day. While we were there, the stylists were very personable and did a great job.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Amy,
    Love this picture! Thank you for the review. We wish you two a life time of happiness. Thank you for choosing us as your salon.

Becky Guess 路 Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing wedding hairstyle

I contacted this salon only a short time before my wedding. They were able to accommodate me with an appointment for styling. My stylist was Shanique and she was incredible! I showed her a few pictures of what I was looking for and she took off with it and made it even better than I had imagined. I loved my hair for my special day.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Hair & There's reply:

Becky, so happy to hear. Shanique does beautiful work. Hope you keep us in mind for your next event. Congratulations to both of you.
  • Christine

Christine Feliciano 路 Married on 09/20/2020

Fantastic 馃憦 job

My bridesmaids, flower girl and myself were so happy with Crystal and her assistant. They both did a absolute fantastic job on make up and hair and made our experience so much fun even in covid times. Very professional but also personable. Would absolutely recommend them for another event or even just to have hair and makeup done for whatever reason! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/08/2020

Hair & There's reply:

Christine, what a pleasure working with you and your girls. It was a great day. Congratulations to you both, we wish you the very best!

Miranda Wing 路 Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing and affordable

I could not have gone with a better hair stylist! She did 5 of our ladies hair (bride and bridesmaids) within only a couple hours. The updo stayed put all day. And even thought one of my bridesmaids hair curl started to fall out- before the hair stylist left she Curled it again it to perfection. Price was great for having her travel to our venue and the amount of ladies hair that was done

Sent on 09/08/2020

Miranda,
    Photos look great! So happy to hear, Renee said she had a great time and everything went great! You look beautiful. Congratulations to the both of you.

Emily Arduini 路 Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful experience

Hair and There was amazing. Even though they were only able to do eyes due to COVID they still made me feel beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Hair & There's reply:

Thank you Emily! Congratulations to you two. I hope you had a wonderful wedding day! Tha k you again for letting us be a part of it.

Tammy Holbert 路 Married on 05/30/2020

Extremely Happy with Hair and There

Hair and There did my hair and makeup for me and my bridal party recently. Renee and Stacey were on time, professional and efficient. The group was ready for pictures early. All of the different hairstyles and makeup was beautiful! All of the girls were extremely happy with the results.
    I had hair and makeup trials done before my wedding. Renee and Stacey was able to recreate the hairstyle and makeup that I had chosen from Pinterest.
    I liked them so much, that I now use Hair and There for my normal hair maintenance and cuts with Crystal.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Hair & There's reply:

Tammy thank you for the wonderful review! You look gorgeous! The girls had a great time. Thank you also for being a client of mine I love having you. We always have fun chatting. Congratulations again!!

Katie Mccarthy 路 Married on 04/09/2020

Hair dresser

Crystal has been my hair-dresser for over ten years now and I wouldn鈥檛 have it any other way. She is always willing to work with you to get you the haircut or style you want and the appointment you need. She has cut my whole families hair and makes house calls as well. She is professional, flexible, patient, friendly and so passionate about her job.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Hair & There's reply:

Thank you Katie. My pleasure, love seeing you and chatting as well as giving you great hair! I am so grateful to have you and your family as my clients and friends.

Caitlin 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Incredible!

From start to finish, the girls were absolutely incredible. I was so impressed by their professionalism, their work product, and how talented they all are!!! Lexi and Domenica were so down-to-earth and made everyone feel so comfortable. It felt like two extra best friends were getting ready with us! Everyone's hair looked beautiful. They really made my day so extra special!!! I cannot say enough good things about them!!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Caitlin,
    What a wonderful compliment, thank you!! We wish you two the very best and thank you for having us there for your celebration!
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Great Service

I am so happy that I was able to book Hair & There for my wedding. After struggling with my first stylist I had hired for my wedding, I was stuck looking for a new company a month before my wedding. Hair and There was flexible and was able to give me a hair and make-up trial on such short notice. The morning of my wedding wedding went very smoothly, and this was largely thanks to Hair and There. All the stylist were professional and gave myself and each of my family members the exact look they wanted.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Emily,
    So happy to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We wish you two a lifetime of happiness, thank you again!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely perfect

Lexie and Shanique did my makeup and hair (respectively) for my wedding, along with styling my bridal party! My makeup was everything I dreamed it would be, and as someone who never wears makeup, Lexie answered all of my questions and made sure that I looked bridal without losing what I look like on a day to day basis. She also didn鈥檛 make me feel bad about not wanting to wear mascara. Shanique was equally as amazing, and as someone who has never been able to have her hair hold a curl, my curls held ALL NIGHT and looked beautiful the whole entire time. She did exactly what I wanted. Both girls were so fun and sweet. On the day of the wedding, they both fit in perfectly with my group of girls and we had so much fun!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Alyssa,
    So glad you had such a wonderful day and morning with the girls. Congratulations again to the both of you!

Briana Newman 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Wedding Hair!

I booked Hair & There for my wedding and they were great!! The stylists took their time with each person to make sure everything was perfect. Both stylists I worked with were prompt, professional, and nailed exactly what I pictured for myself and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Briana,
    So happy to hear it was exactly what you envisioned. Thank you for taking the time to write. Review. Congratulations to the two of you!

Erika Lazzaro Dahar 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing! Every woman鈥檚 hair and makeup looked gorgeous and we were all so happy with how everything turned out! Highly recommend!

We loved Hair and There! Very professional!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Erika,
    Thank you so very much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure! We wish you two a lifetime of adventure and happiness. Thanks again

Katherine 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Bridal Services

Halyna was the IDEAL bridal hairstylist. She was quiet and not chit-chatty which is SUPER helpful on your wedding day when your mind is all over the place. Halyna did a PHENOMENAL job with my long, thick, frizzy hair. She made my hair beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Crystal, the owner, was VERY responsive and a phenomenal help with suggestions of how to do my getting ready timeline. I would highly recommend Hair and There, specifically Halyna.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Katherine,
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate it! So happy you had a great experience. Hope you two have lots of love and adventures ahead!
  • Nikki

Nikki Schiebel 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Very professional and amazing job

The ladies at Hair and There did an amazing job. Everyone had perfect hair and it lasted the whole night

Sent on 10/03/2019

Nikki,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Congratulations to you both, we wish you two the best. Thanks for having us.
  • Samantha

Samantha Gray-Ross 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Accommodating, effortless, and comfortable!

Everyone at Hair and There were professional, responsive, and super friendly throughout the whole process. Crystal easily accommodated me and my wedding party and communicated pricing and options upfront with great detail! Shanique and Amanda were phenomenal and made everyone in my party relaxed and created their hair visions with ease. Domenica worked effortlessly on everyone鈥檚 makeup and incorporated everyone鈥檚 individual style. I cannot say enough about the work of these ladies on my day that made me feel confident, beautiful and myself all day and night with my closest family and friends!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Samantha,
    Thank you for the wonderful review!! I will relay it to the ladies! We are so happy you had such an amazing day! We wish you two the best!!
  • Beth

Beth 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Great job with hair and make up

I hired Hair & There to travel to my rental home in Burdett, NY before my wedding to do my hair and make-up, as well as for some family members and friends. Crystal was so responsive throughout the planning process, and the stylists listened to what we wanted and executed the look each of us wanted perfectly. I received so many complements, especially on my hair, which was accented with pins handmade by a friend. I would definitely recommend Hair & There.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Beth,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Thank you for the picture as well! Congratulations to both of you we wish you the best!
  • Nora

Nora 路 Married on 08/31/2019

Don't look anywhere else!!

Crystal at Hair and There saved me! After a horrible trial at a different salon (The Traveling Stylists), I reached out to Hair and There after several failed attempts at other salons and with only 2 weeks before my wedding. Crystal responded almost immediately and said her salon would be happy to accommodate me!! I went to my trial for hair and makeup and was elated to have the experience I should've had in the first place. And so, this past weekend, Halyna (hair) and Domenica (makeup) arrived well ahead of the schedule time, got set up and happily got right to work! For the next 2 hours they transformed me into the princess I had only dreamed of. I even asked to change up my makeup a bit from the trial and Domenica was happy to tweak it the way I wanted with no issue at all! These ladies also gave my mom a complete makeover (with no trial) and I'll never forget her reaction to seeing herself...we both cried! We again cried after I saw my transformation as well! I truly felt stunning for the first time in my life and it's all thanks to these amazing, kind, funny and professional ladies!! My message to all the future brides who are looking for the perfect salon - Don't waste time looking anywhere else! Book Hair and There immediately and if you can, request Halyna and Domenica!!!! Crystal was very professional with scheduling and answering all my questions and with very quick responses. Thanks again to all 3 of them for the experience of my dreams!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Hair & There's reply:

Wow Nora!! Thank you for the wonderful review! This is exactly why we do what we do I am so happy you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations again to you both.
  • borntobeabill_2019

Rachel 路 Married on 08/25/2019

Hair and makeup perfection

Hair & there was so fun to work with. They were professional but also real people. They made a stressful day less stressful. My numbers of people getting hair and make-up done changed right up to the morning of and they were able to accomodate everyone. Everyone was happy with the results and looked amazing! The bridal trial was perfect as well. They listened to me and adjusted as appropriate to my wants and needs. I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Rachel,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so glad you had a good experience with the trial as well as the wedding day! We wish you two the best, congratulations!

Erica Prior 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely amazing

I dont normally wear makeup so I said I wanted to look natural. Lexi nailed it. My makeup was amazing. She was early for the appointment, very professional and fun. I got many compliments on my make up. Thank you Lexi for making me feel beautuful!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Hair & There's reply:

Erica ,thank you for the wonderful review! I let lexie know and she was very happy to hear you loved it all as well as your experience. Thank you again for your business and we wish you the best!

Katie S 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Hot Damn, They Are Good

Well, I'm not one for reviews so when I DO sit down to write one...it is either excellent or the worst. We found Hair & There online and decided to use them based solely on their amazing reviews. Crystal and the girls did not disappoint! She was super easy to work with, very polite, and accommodating. Now the stylists who actually did our hair and makeup - Renee, Amanda, Domenica, Melissa - hot damn! I have never looked so good in my whole life. Like hot damn they transformed this hot mess express into a BRIDE. I cannot thank them enough!!! They were all polite, funny, and gave us all the styles we asked for. They did magic on us and we ranged in age from 20 to 83 years old. Everyone had a flawless complexion, bright eyes, big lashes, and swooping curly hair. These girls know their shit! I was in awe of their glory. I couldn't have gotten married without you! 11/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Katie,
    Wow!! Thank you for the fabulous review!!! I appreciate you taking the time to write one! We are so happy to hear you loved everything!
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 08/10/2019

The BEST Hair & Makeup Service You Can Find!

I had Hair & There staff come to the Carriage Barn at Frog Pond in Skaneateles New York on August 10th 2019 for my wedding and we had a fantastic experience.

Before the big day, I met Lexi for the first time to do a hair and makeup trial and she was so fun, friendly, helpful and talented! She listened to exactly what I wanted and make the experience just awesome. I left the trial that day so relieved that I decided to go with this company.

On the day of the wedding she and another stylist arrived a few minutes early and got set up so they were perfectly ready to go to start hair for six girls, along with four makeups. Everyone wore 1/2 updoes with curles, and I wore a 1/2 updo, curled with a donut in to give me more volume in the back. Lexi also put a hair vine in for some extra glam, and she put on fake lashes that I bought.

I was so happy with how it turned out! Everyone looked gorgeous, and she finished early so we had plenty of time for photos and hanging out.

The owner that I had set up all the appointments with (Crystal) was so great to work with too - so quick and patient over email and completely transparent about all the expenses. The pricing was very fair as well.

I would highly recommend their services and I can't wait to book them again for hair and makeup to wear at other weddings.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lauren,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! You were also a pleasure to work with and I herd from the girls you and your wedding party were a lot of fun! Thank you again for choosing us and we wish you two the best!
  • Mary Kate

Mary Kate 路 Married on 08/03/2019

They do a great job!

Crystal and Renee did a great job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair. I did a hair trial with Renee and showed her exactly what I wanted and she gave it to me. There were a couple things I wanted fixed on my hair and she happily fixed them so that it was just the way I wanted it. On the day of the wedding they were on time and did a great job on my hair as well as my 5 bridesmaids hair. They also loved them and the quality of their work. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Hair & There's reply:

Thank you so much! Means a lot that you took the time to write a review. We appreciate it! Loved working with you ladies! You all were amazing!

Samira 路 Married on 07/28/2019

Such a great time!

Crystal and her team were a lot of fun to work with - punctual, professional, friendly, and they got us all ready on time!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Samira,
    Thank you! You ladies were a blast to work with. Congratulations again! We wish you two all the best!

Paige 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing experience!

Working with Crystal was seamless. Getting married out in the Catskills, finding Hair & MU artists was the toughest vendor to connect with. Thankfully, I came across Hair & There from Wedding Wire, who I later learned is primarily traveling artists. The team traveled ~2 hours (for a reasonable travel fee) to do onsite services. With 8 women getting services, there were 2 hair and 2 makeup artists. We ran right on schedule, if not even slightly ahead! Crystal was fantastic to work with. I booked this solely by reading reviews and then went it for a hair & make up trial about 5 months later & was blown away. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Paige,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. So glad you had such a great experience. It was our pleasure to work with you and your ladies. We wish you two the best as well.