28 Reviews for Hair Sculpting by Renee

Consultations (1)
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
28 Hair Sculpting by Renee Reviews

The sweetest person + an amazing hair stylist!! I cannot thank her enough for doing my hair for my bridal shower. Simply beautiful. I cannot wait to see my hair at my wedding :)

Profile Picture heather, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was a godsend! Loved her from the first trial/consultation. My thin hair looked curly and full and beautiful! My hard-to-impress 16-year-old stepdaughter was WOWED by her look and couldn’t stop smiling at her image in the mirror! And Renee was able to style my rambunctious 6 year-old flower girl at the last minute. Thank you so much, highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee has done amazing work from the time of my trial a year before my wedding, for another family wedding as well as my own. I was so relaxed the day of my wedding because I knew Renee would do an amazing job. She arrived extremely early as I requested with a very professional demeanor but also very positive and happy attitude. Everyone in my wedding party had their hair done and no one needed to touch anything up throughout the whole day. She is so great to work with and makes sure you are happy and that whatever hairstyle she does, that it stays and doesn’t just fall apart. She is honest with what she can do with your hair and communicates very well. I would highly recommend Renee to do your hair and your friends and family. She is top notch and does not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is the best! Not only is she amazing at what she does, but she is so incredibly sweet and genuinely cares about her bridal parties. After reading her outstanding reviews and then meeting her, I right away felt more comfortable than I had with other trials. She truly listens to what you want and how you envision to look on your wedding day. I even changed my ideas after having the trial and she still managed to give me the exact look I desired on that morning :) Thank you SO much, Renee, for truly making me feel my most beautiful on my special day. Likewise, all six of my girls and my mom were thrilled with working with you! Oh and if you're worried about hair moving/falling out - Renee is your girl. I even slept in my 'do and could've rocked it the next morning!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

From my trial to the big day she was great. She truly listened to what I was looking for and made it happen. She was super responsive to my concerns and changes at my trial and perfected my style for the wedding. I was worried about frizz having a down style on August and I was worried about the style holding, but her reassurance was great and I had no frizz and everything held perfect the whole time!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was incredible!! She was incredibly sweet and made the morning so fun and pleasant. She did an amazing job with my hair and made my vision come to life. She also works really well with the team at Porcelain Brides and they all rotated us around with ease to make for an easy and really enjoyable morning!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Renee was amazing and so easy. She is so calm and understanding. Her calming energy is beyond helpful on your wedding day. Besides being wonderful as a person she does hair beautifully. I would recommend Renee to any bride!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Renee was the first and only hair trial I had for my wedding. From the moment I met her I immediately felt at ease and comfortable while we discussed possibilities for my wedding day hair style. She took the time to look at pictures and gave so many helpful suggestions. She took notes and pictures to ensure that what she did and what we discussed on the day of the trial were done exactly the same way on the day of the wedding. She was professional and yet we all had the feeling that she was one of the girls that day and helped make a crazy day fun and exciting. EVERY one of my bridesmaids and my mother-in-law loved their hair. I myself felt like a princess and loved my hair! Thank you, Renee xoxo.

Profile Picture Gwen, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did an excellent job on styling hair for my three bridesmaids as well as for my mother and mother-in-law, whom both had very short hair. She can make magic happen with any hair length! I personally loved my hair style was happy with it right away. My fiancee, now husband, was blown away with the way I looked on our wedding day. To quote him exactly, "You look stunning." I couldn't have put it better myself. Thank you so much Renee. You truly are a gifted individual. You brought out the princess that was inside of me. Thank you so very much! Everyone in my party, including myself, had a blast with you that day!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was so awesome and sweet to work with. From the second I started my hair trial, I knew she would be the perfect fit for my wedding day. She did my hair exactly as I had pictured and made me feel like a beautiful bride. Thank you so much for all of your hard and wonderful work!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair was just perfect for my wedding thanks to Renee!! She was extremely professional and brought a wonderful team of Assistants with her!! I definitely recommend her and her team!!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is a caring and knowledgeable professional who always makes you feel comfortable. You never feel rushed while in her chair. Her overall knowledge of hair styles and textures coupled with her expertise on hair products, places her at the top of her profession.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did such a wonderful job on my hair and my two fellow bridesmaid's hair! We were all very happy and our curls and up-do's lasted the whole night!
Not only did she do a great job, she was a pleasure to work with and spend time with! I'd recommend her to anyone and definitely use her services again!

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is fantastic! She understood exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and exceeded my expectations. Fantastic!

Profile Picture User4869110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did my hair and 6 bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She was beyond amazing. Everyone loved their hair and looked amazing. She is very friendly, super nice, and reasonably priced. If you need a hairstylist for your wedding or any big day you need to call Renee.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did my hair (bride), my mothers hair, and one of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She did an AMAZING job. She was on time, friendly, and had great suggestions. I would recommend her for anyone looking for a great night of good hair!!

Profile Picture User4560026, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had been in two friends’ weddings where they used Renee for the bridal party hair, so when I got engaged, it was an easy decision to book her. She does great work, is a good/average price, and is a great and funny person to hang out with the morning of your wedding (funny = calms nerves!). Renee was great to work with throughout the entire process – from booking to the trial to the day of. She was on time, built in enough time so we were not rushed, and truly did a great job on every girl, including me! I was surprised by the amount of people who complimented my hair even weeks later. For my wedding it was just her, but the two weddings I was a bridesmaid where we used her, she had another person to help since those bridal parties were bigger. Both of those girls did great work too. Book Renee for her quality work and easiness to work with!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/6/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee is such a sweetheart and such a wonderful hairstylist. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/29/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was great!! She made me special and beautiful the entire day! After the trial we thought up some changes and it worked out perfect!

Profile Picture Marcella, 8/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was great! She made me feel beautiful and special all day!

Profile Picture Marcella, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone tried to convince me not to wear my hair down on my wedding day because, in my sister's words, my hair turns into a bird's nest after about an hour. Well, being the bride, my word was final! And it's a good thing too because my hair looked perfect on my wedding day, thanks to Renee. The first time I actually met Renee, I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding. I took down her name and number right there because I knew that when it was my special day that she was the person to have. And when my day rolled around, I knew I made the right decision. I wanted long curls with part of it up in a crystal clip, and she executed my vision (and pictures I showed her from Pinterest) perfectly. She secured my large clip snuggly so that it didn't come loose or fall out during some of my (questionable) dance moves, but wasn't too tight that my brain felt it was slowly being squeezed out the back of my head. I went for a hair trial first and was warmly invited to her lovely home. I only had time to go at night (she was very flexible with my difficult schedule), but it came out so nice and held even after sleeping on it that I went to work the next day with a very fancy hairstyle. It was awesome. And Renee herself is so cool and was so much fun the day of the wedding that all of the bridesmaids (whose hair also came out amazing) and I wished she were coming to the wedding to party with us too! Renee, thanks so much for being awesome and for making me look exactly as I pictured on my wedding day (and for making my sister retract the comment about the bird's nest). I hope that the next time I'm a bridesmaid (or my next wedding...just kidding!), you'll be doing my hair!!!

Profile Picture Alexandria , 5/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was the best choice I could have made for my hair for my wedding day. She was a pleasure to work with, always professional, incredibly honest, sweet, and she really knows what she is talking about and doing.
I met Renee when she was doing the hair for my friend's wedding that I was in, 6 months before my own wedding. When I saw how incredible the bride's hair looked, and all the other girls, including myself, I knew right away I had to set up a trial for my own wedding.
Renee was open to giving me advice about my hair, tried different styles that I wanted, and I even used her for my color and highlights. My bridal party and I could not have looked more stunning on my wedding day. To this day, I still get compliments about my hair.
I now continue to go to Renee regularly for my color, cut, and highlights. She is someone I would recommend to anyone that needed any type of hair service done, whether it be for a wedding, or everyday style.

Profile Picture Bridget, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee was a pleasure to work with. My makeup artists recommended me to her. She was wonderful!! For the hair trial she came to my house and worked from there, because of poor planning on my part I was in a rush so we didn't get the chance to fine tune my style. There were some things that I wanted to change or fix, the second hair trial I went to Renee’ house and we perfected my bridal hair. Renee took pictures, she made notes, and the day of the wedding she knew exactly what to do, we didn’t even have to go over it. My hair came out beautiful and it lasted the whole night long!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Renee did my hair for my wedding day and I was so impressed! She is friendly, professional and added a special touch to my wedding day. Our hair looked beautiful, came out exactly how we wanted and lasted the whole night (and even the next day!)

Profile Picture Teresa , 7/7/13, 2 Reviews