Hair & Makeup by Jocelyn DeChenne Reviews

3 | Port Angeles, WA

3 Reviews for Hair & Makeup by Jocelyn DeChenne

Dani · Married on 07/03/2011

Jocelyn and her team took on a wedding with 2 brides, 10 bridesmaids and one mom like a rockstar. She had everything to deal with from curly hair, to bone straight hair to short hair. Jocelyn was a gem to work with, very professional, she listened to what you wanted and gave thoughtful feedback. All of the girls walked out to the salon looking like super model and we could not have been happier. If I could do it all over again, she would definitely be my hairstylist of choice. If you are in the Mendocino area run don't walk to Jocelyn's salon. I wish I lived closer so that I could go to her regularly.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Hair & Makeup by Jocelyn DeChenne's reply:

Thank you soooo much for the love bomb!!! We had so much fun with all your amazing souls you surrounded yourselves with on your special day!

Marianella · event on: 12/15/2013

I have very fine hair that lacks body. Jocelyn styled my hair and I felt beautiful my hair held all evening and looked great in pictures! Her Styling and haircutting skills are one of a kind!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Hair & Makeup by Jocelyn DeChenne's reply:

Thank you friend!! I miss you and all your beautiful styles we got to rock together.

Teresa · Married on 05/17/2015

Amazing services! She even brought an assistant with her to make sure that we got done in time to make the wedding. We added a girl for hair and she still managed to get us done right on time for me to spend a bit of time with my dad before walking down the aisle. She was so flexible with us and everything she did turned out amazing. Certainly would use her again for an event down in that area!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Hair & Makeup by Jocelyn DeChenne's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I look forward to seeing all the happiness captured in your images!