Hair By Stephalina Reviews

16 | Massapequa, NY

16 Reviews for Hair By Stephalina

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephanie is HEAVEN SENT. She was recommended to me by a family friend and I could not be more grateful. She helped me to decide on what look I wanted to go for my wedding day, gave me a fabulous trial, advice for how to care for my hair up until the wedding, and the day of? Oh my god. She was a calming force who made me and all of my bridesmaids and family members feel at ease and like they were just chatting with an old friend. She made each and every one of us look like a million bucks. She talked me out of making a really weird choice with a hairpiece that my florists had made for me, and even gave me a last minute accessory to tuck into my hair that just MADE the look. Her prices are transparent and incredibly reasonable for the magic she performs. I cannot wait to use her as my one and only hairdresser for years and years to come. She is so passionate about her craft and it shows. I LOVE YOU STEPH!!

Tina · Married on 09/23/2017

Stephalina has superb looks and style. I booked her to come and do my hair long for a cousin's wedding and she saved me from a huge fashion faux-pas, because I ordered extensions on my own from Amazon and didn't match my color perfectly. So she did something with my hair and the extension to adjust it and it looked awesome. I received a ton of compliments and she is so friendly. Talented and knows the industry inside out. Highly Recommended.

• NewMrsG

Stefani · Married on 04/28/2017

My experience with Hair by Stephalina was nothing short of amazing! Steph was such a joy to work with on the day of my wedding. She was prompt and made all of my girls look BEAUTIFUL! She clicked with everyone and made getting ready that much more fun! I didn't even have time to experience pre-wedding jitters because it felt like girlfriends just hanging out and getting makeovers for the day. Thank you for being professional yet fun, and for making me look stunning on my wedding day! You're AWESOME !!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

After a disaster hair/makeup trial with a different vendor, I was extremely skeptical to hire someone who wasn't referred to me. But time was tight, and boy did it work out for the best! Stephalina was incredible. She worked quickly, with great professionalism, and gave each person a unique, fun hairstyle that perfectly matched the energy of the evening. My look was exactly what I had hoped for and I cannot be more pleased. Highly recommend!!!

Samantha · Married on 07/17/2016

Steph does a beautiful job. She is very nice person and always accommodating when I need her. My hair always lasts 3 days no matter how the weather is.

• Diana Cruz

Diana · Married on 07/16/2016

Stephanie is a pleasure to work with, she did a beauiful bridal hairstyle for me the day of the wedding, she also did my mother and bridesmaids. She is professional, sweet, and her prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend her for services.

-Diana C.

Danielle · Married on 06/18/2016

Steph did all my bridesmaids hair along with mine for my wedding and she absolutely nailed it. She listened to everyone's individual wants for their look and nailed it with ease! She kept it close contact with me throughout the whole wedding process and she really went above and beyond to make myself and the other girls happy. Her personality is to die for and so sweet! Definitely worth booking with her!

Steph was an absolute doll and super sweet. I was a bit of a pain with setting up a time to do a trial with my hectic schedule but she remained very accommodating. She was prompt on the day of my wedding and styled my hair better than I envisioned. All I had to say was loose and romantic and she knew exactly what to do. She was honest with my one bridesmaid when her hair was too short to do what she wanted but made an equally as awesome suggestion. If you want a hairdresser that's a good conversationist, sweet, and knows what they're doing- book Steph!

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2015

Stephanie is so talented! She is the only one I let cut or color my hair!!! She does exactly what I want! She is nice and super sweet! Stephanie does amazing styles and makeup as well! You can see the love she has for her career in her work! Truley a talented hair artist!

Stephanie was very professional and know why she was doing. I had a long hot day and my wedding and bridesmaids hair held up and looked amazing . we discussed ideas and I brought photos that I thought were pretty . she has an array of different techniques that we tried and I found her to be very knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with her the morning of my wedding and getting 6 girls ready on time. I will definitely be contacting her when I need to gety hair done again

Jenny · Married on 08/29/2015

Hair by Stephalina is literally amazing! She is my go-to for hair cuts/blowout. Her blowouts are simply amazing! I have very thick and frizzy hair in humidity, and Steph never fails to style my hair and make it look beautiful no matter what the weather is. I would HIGHLY recommend her for styling for any occasion. She is the BEST hairdresser I have ever had!!!!

-Jenny Coffey 8/14/2015

Toni · Married on 08/02/2015

Stephanie is personable, talented & stylish. She has done my cut, color, blow outs & special occasion hair many times with great success. She is reasonably priced & more importantly flexible & willing to work around my schedule. This girl is a true professional!

Ashlee · Married on 06/13/2015

Steph was so amazing, she was on time, super professional, and made my day even more special because she made me feel so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better experience on such a chaotic yet magical day. Thank you so much!

Sierra · event on: 08/07/2015

I have gotten my hair blown out many times in the past and never felt the need to continue to do so until stephalina blew out my hair! My hair stayed for days and was beautiful! She is extremely sweet accommodating and professional. By far the most knowledgable hair stylist I've ever come across!! I have never gotten so many compliments on my color or style !! I recommend Stephalina to all my clients family and friends .

Leila · event on: 08/07/2015

Stephanie gave me the best haircut I have had in years! The blowout lasted 4 full days and looked so good I didn't want to wash it when it was time. Her color of my moms hair was so creative as it was a darker blonde than she was used to but she looked amazing. We will see her again ASAP

Jodi · event on: 06/06/2015

My hair and daughters hair came out amazing the day of our affair. Hairbystephalina was not only the most professional experience, but she was reliable and extremely friendly, which not only kept us at ease on the day of a special event, but we were so happy with results of how our hair came out. Everyone at our affair commented on who did our hair styles which made us feel great. We also were extremely happy how glamorous the hair came out in our pictures as well. I absolutely would use and recommend Stephanie for all and future events. Great Job!