Hair By Patricia Reviews

6 | Capitol Heights, MD

6 Reviews for Hair By Patricia

Doina Alexei · Married on 09/28/2019

Punctual, professional and accommodating!

Leslie is awesome. She accommodated every request and everyone looked beautiful! She is extremely professional, punctual, responsive and really knows hair!
    Great experience working with her on our wedding day :)

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Z

Zoila · Married on 05/28/2017

Brazilian blowout /hair styles

She is very talented and a great hairstylist, she’s always on time and very flexible with her schedule I really recommend her !!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Mayra

Mayra Paz · Married on 11/12/2016

She’s amazing

She’s such a sweet girl, so gentle to the hair and such a gem to invest in I recommend you guys checking her out! If you haven’t what’s wrong with ya :)

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Y

yennifer · Married on 07/13/2013

Amazing hair stylists

Leslie is very professional, Friendly, patient and very talented. Did an amazing job with my hair. Loved my wedding hair style

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • W

Wendy Vasquez · Married on 07/06/2013

Best Experience Ever!

If you are looking for a hair stylist for your event, look no more! Hair by Patricia did my hair for my wedding and I was in love!!! Not only did she come to my home for a hair trial, she made sure I was in love with my hair before completing the look. On my wedding day, she came to the church to do my hair and was prepared with everything! She even helped me to get my dress on! She’s always prepared if you need a last minute touch up before walking down the aisle. Would definitely recommend 100%!!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Raquel Jones · Married on 05/18/2019

Patricia is so sweet and talented

Patricia, who does hair, and her sister, who does makeup, took the time to come to my apartment in advance of the wedding to give me a free trial run. They did not rush and took their time trying different looks I may like for my wedding day. They brought all of their supplies with them and came to my wedding venue to do hair and makeup for me and my family on the wedding day. They arrived very early to get started and were extremely flexible and patient in waiting to do my hair, as the bride, until I was done with setting up for the day. They are both lovely people and I enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Hair By Patricia's reply:

It was a pleasure being able to be part of your special day. Best wishes for you and your husband.
    Hair by Patricia.