Hair Bar Reviews

46 | Louisville, KY

46 Reviews for Hair Bar

Shelby · Getting married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful experience

Jennifer was extremely personable and did wonderful work. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Hair Bar's reply:

I had such a blast with you and your girls, Shelby! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. Congratulations!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 02/08/2020

Beauty Queen

Jen has been my hair stylist for two years now. She is also the regular stylist of my mother, two of my bridesmaids, my officiant, and my ring bearer! I began going to Jen after I booked her for my wedding. It was probably the best decision I made in the planning process. Not only did my hair and that of my wedding party look incredible, my hair color was perfect! I had bridal party members who were used to the pampering of a regular hairstylist, and those who had never had anything more than a trim, let alone an updo - Jen catered to each of them, making everyone feel comfortable and beautiful If she is available on your wedding day, BOOK HER, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you Julie! Your whole group was so amazing to work with, I'm so honored to have been apart of it all!
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing and trustworthy!

I started seeing Jennifer a few months before my wedding and I’m so glad I did. She then had a complete understanding of exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I loved my hair on my wedding day and she had my full trust that she would do great on my girls hair also that day! She’s so great and creative. Do not think twice about going with her for your hair needs in your wedding day! She’s so wonderful, she became my regular stylist!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Kirsi Kuiper · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding hair for bride, Groom, bridesmaids and mother’s!

Jennifer did an absolutely incredible job On all of our hair. We had her do hair for me (the bride), the groom, all the bridesmaids and mothers. We had a wide variety of hair types, textures, lengths and hair style wishes and she exceeded expectations on all of them. Do yourself a favor and make her part of your wedding day team! She is flexible, easy to work with, creative, talented, and was an absolutely essential part of my team. I did hair trials with other hairdressers and Jennifer outshined them all. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I cannot stress enough that she will just make you (and all your ladies or men) shine on your big day!!!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Molly Tarter · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommended Hair Stylist

Jennifer did a fantastic job with ALL the hair for my wedding party. She was efficient doing myself (the bride), 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 2 grandmas in just 4-5 hours. Everyone wanted different styles including braids, updos, curls, half up dos along with various hair lengths and thickness. She made everyone look so beautiful and our looks lasted all night! She showed up on time and prepared and made sure everyone was happy with their style before leaving. She also offers trial services prior to the wedding day included in her price (which are very reasonable). I highly recommend Jennifer at Hair Bar for your wedding! She is extremely talented and so very easy to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Hair Bar's reply:

I so enjoyed working with you Molly! I am glad you had a wonderful day and that I was able to be a part of it.

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2019

Jennifer is wonderful!

Jennifer was exceptionally kind during my hair trial and on the day of my wedding as well! I was so impressed that she was able to make all of my bridesmaids love their hair as that was very, very important to me. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I’m so glad that I booked her to do all of our hair! I would book her again a million times over.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2019

Hair Bar is worth it!

Jennifer was awesome! She is the kind of hair person who will listen to exactly how you want your hair and will make your vision happen! She was personable and very responsive. She even got 13 peoples hair done super quick on my wedding day. So happy I booked with her! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Hair Bar's reply:

I am glad you had such a wonderful day Chelsea! All of your pics look absolutely beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!

Krista Marie Lindner · Married on 08/31/2019

Hairbar was amazing!

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She was punctual and stuck to the timeline provided. Everything was stress free and everyone’s hair looked amazing!! 10/10!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Krista! Had a great time getting to know you and spending the day with you! (And Cooper the pup too! :) )

Kathryn Hughes · Married on 07/06/2019

Hair dresser to friend!

It was such a wonderful experience and I loved ever but of it! She did an incredible job on my hair. We didn’t adjust hardly anything during my trial because she knocked out of the park first go! I would recommend her to anyone, and now I think of her as a friend and will go to her regularly for my haircut.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this pictures. You look absolutely gorgeous! So happy to have worked with you and get to know you over the last few months. 😊

Ally · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!!

Jennifer was nothing short of amazing!! I lived out of town and had to schedule my hair trial the week of my wedding. Jennifer was so accommodating, and she was able to create the exact hairstyle I had envisioned for my wedding day! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during my trial and the day of. She had everyone's hair done ahead of schedule, and she made everyone feel beautiful! My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how much they loved their hairstyles that Jennifer created. I could not have asked for a better experience, and I cannot recommend Jennifer enough to all future brides! :)

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Graham · Married on 06/15/2019

amazing!!!!!!

Jennifer TOTALLY nailed it on my wedding day for me, my mom, and all my girls. I've been in close to 10 weddings and I have never seen people as happy with their hair as they were when Jennifer did it! I mean, really, show her a pinterest picture and she makes it happen. She was also super cool and easy to work with, responded to my emails promptly, and never made me feel like the annoying bridezilla that I was. BOOK. HER. NOW.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Kutchi · Married on 05/25/2019

Hair Bar = Hair Star

Jennifer at Hair Bar made my vision a reality. I was looking for a wedding updo to match my vintage dress, and she made it happen. Jennifer also gave my bridesmaids and mother looks to match their personal styles. She works quickly, but still makes you feel relaxed and stress-free. Jennifer is fun to talk to, punctual, and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved working with Hair Bar!

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She was responsive, flexible, and did a wonderful job working with me to figure out the best hair style for my wedding day. I loved that the hair trial was built into the cost of hiring her; it removed the stress of deciding to have the trial or not. I had her do my hair plus my three bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, and two flower girls. I paid for everyone's hair.

The only thing I would have done differently is perhaps ask if she could stay till the end of the ceremony in case I needed any hair fixes for the photos/first dance. I would have been willing to pay a bit more to keep her there until the start of the reception (which would have added about 1 and a half hours to her time). I had a piece of hair on the back come undone (fortunately after all of the photos) and was hanging. It wasn't super noticeable though - no one (not even my day of coordinator) caught it. I didn't even know it had happened until I was watching my wedding video and I saw it during the first dance.

All in all, she was great to work with, great cost, and did a wonderful job. I received so many compliments on my hairstyle! I'm so glad I hired her and would hire her again.

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible!

Jennifer did my wedding hair, and did an absolutely wonderful job. Prior to my wedding, I started seeing Jennifer as a client - letting her cut my hair for the first time in over a year. She got to know me and is so personable and friendly. I'm usually fairly introverted, but Jennifer is so easy to talk to and makes you feel right at home. When it was time for my trial run, I had some vague ideas of what I wanted but nothing concrete. Jennifer took my ideas and transformed them into something far more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. When the day of my wedding arrived, Jennifer was confident and calm, even amidst some very high-maintenance individuals in my wedding party. She took everything in stride, and had the best positive attitude taking care of all of us. She helped keep me calm and made me laugh, relaxing me on one of the biggest days of my life. Not only that, but her work is truly amazing - I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer, both personally and professionally. I highly, highly recommend Jennifer for all of your hair needs!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Susan · Married on 10/06/2018

We found Jennifer at Hair Bar through an instragram search. Jennifer styled the bride and 5 bridesmaid's hair for our daughter's recent wedding. During the trial run, Jennifer was very concerned with listening to Jordan's wishes and working with her to create the perfect up do for her wedding. Jennifer was patient and articulate in the details. On the wedding day, Jennifer was professional, organized and unbelievably quick with working with our timeline. Each bridesmaid had a different style and they all looked amazing. Their hair also stayed perfect for over 12 hours. I'm so glad we found Jennifer!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hair Bar's reply:

What a gorgeous group! I love seeing photos of everyone all done up! Thank you for the sweet review, I really enjoyed working with you all.

Audrey · Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer was an amazing addition to our team of wedding vendors. She was a pleasure to work with and so easy to be around the day or our wedding. My hair trial was a breeze and she made me feel super confident in our plan. All of my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and even grandma were super happy with their looks.... I would highly recommend to any friends looking for a hair stylist for their big day :)

Sent on 10/13/2018

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you Aubrey! Your group was so laid back and fun, I had a great time with you guys! Hope you had a wonderful day and thank you for letting me be a part of it.
  • Sheryl & Tim

Sheryl & Tim · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Jennifer was amazing. From the day of my trial, to getting my hair dyed and the day of the wedding I had absolutely no complains. She also did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids all by herself and at a timely manner. My hair was a dream come true. I can’t take her enough for everything she has done for me. I would absolute recommend to anybody!! :)

Sent on 10/18/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer was wonderful to work with and would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2018

Jennifer was the perfect hair stylist for our wedding! She was professional, easy to work with, and made every woman look absolutely beautiful. Jennifer styled 8 women on my wedding day. She was very timely, and each hairstyle was unique and stunning. She fit right in with our group! I would highly recommend Jennifer to any bride and wedding party.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Maggie · Married on 05/19/2018

You all did an amazing job! I loved my bridal hair!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer not only did hair for my wedding but she is also my regular hair dresser that I go to! She is absolutely fantastic at what she does. Everyone in my wedding party including myself were so pleased with her work. If you are looking for a hair stylist for your wedding look no further! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2017

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She did a great job of taking inspiration photos and making them a reality! She was also very professional and accomodating, and perfectly styled my entire bridal party - all with very different types of hair. In addition, Jennifer traveled to us day-of, and easily incorporated my hair piece - I'm very glad I booked Jennifer for my wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Hair Bar's reply:

I am so happy you chose me to do your hair for your wedding. You were a beautiful bride. Congrats!!

Mary Kate · Married on 08/05/2017

Jennifer was great! She spent longer than the scheduled time on my my trial run. She easily accommodated and managed to makes myself, ten bridesmaids and my mother feel and look great! She is super laid back and will do what the girls want! I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Haley · Married on 07/22/2017

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful for my hair trial and actual day of! Everyone's hair looked fabulous! Highly recommend her for wedding needs!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Liz · Married on 07/01/2017

Jennifer was amazing!! From our first consultation up until the wedding day she was professional, on time, really good at doing any hairstyle, and very flexible! She came to where we were getting ready and did hair for all nine of my bridesmaids plus my mom, grandmother, and of course me! My wedding was in July and she gave great advice about styles based on the heat, but also took the exact look I wanted and made it happen. She helped me with the day of time line, and she was very reasonably priced (especially for my extra large group). It was always very obvious to me that Jennifer is experienced with wedding hair styling, and she was very down to earth, aware of current hair/style trends, and capable of creating multiple looks that my party and I all loved! All around I was very very satisfied and would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Hair Bar's reply:

Wow Liz! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I had so much fun with you and your wedding party and was honored to be a part of your day. I love seeing the pictures. What a gorgeous group! I hope you had an incredible day!