Hair Bar Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kaitlin M. Married on 10/22/2022

Wonderful Wedding day experience

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with. She did mine (bride) plus seven other (MOB + 6 bridesmaids) hair and did in an extremely timely manner. She is very professional yet makes you feel like you have another one of your girls in the room getting ready with you, very friendly. Everyone’s hair looked incredible and held all night long. I can’t thank Jennifer and Bridal Bar enough for the great experience!
    Courtney L. Married on 08/19/2022

Amazing!!!!

Jennifer was amazing!!! She did mine and my bridal parties hair for my wedding day. All of the girls, including myself, were raving about her. Not only does she create beautiful hair styles, but she is so kind, professional and punctual. I recommend her to everyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katie H. Married on 07/09/2022

Highly Recommend

Bridal Bar did a great job for my wedding! They did hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and myself. They were on time and friendly! They also made the process of booking them really easy. I would definitely recommend Bridal Bar!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 07/02/2022

Bridal Bar was AMAZING!

Bridal Bar was AMAZING! I showed them my idea and they delivered! Georgi not only did stellar on the intricate braid with the vines on myself, she made my bridesmaid and mom feel just as beautiful. Then of course, Kathryn and Mac worked their magic on all of our makeup. This team was fun to work with on trial day AND the wedding. They bring so much joy and fun. I couldn't have asked for a better team of artists.
    Jessica F. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further for your beauty needs!

The Bridal Bar was fantastic. They made me and my girls feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day. It was important for me to have a relaxed low-key morning with my girls, and Bridal Bar was able to provide that; I had no worries all morning. Heather and MacKenzie were friendly and fun and made me feel relaxed and at ease on my special day! They were also organized and efficient, arrived on time, and got done a bit early! I wouldn't trust anyone else on this day!
  • Theresa
    Theresa Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend hair bar for all of your wedding hair (and other hair) needs. Jennifer did an amazing job on my hair and my Bridal parties hair. She also colored my hair at the same time as my trial appointment and it looked fantastic. I have a difficult hair texture to work with (frizzy curly and very thick) and she had no trouble making it look absolutely perfect. She was so nice and professional and did a great job planning out a timeline with my makeup artists to make things go smoothly. I let everyone in my bridal party pick their own hairstyles on the spot and she excuted perfectly without hesitation despite the chaos that was my waaaay over crowded and loud bridal suite. Everyone's hair held up all night. I was an extremely anxious and nervous bride and she played a huge part it making my wedding day go smoothly.
    Nicole P. Married on 06/12/2021

Great hair, great service

My hair looked fantastic for my wedding! Hair Bar was amazing for my small wedding-- they were totally understanding about what I wanted for myself & my party, and were totally okay with changing the number of people when someone couldn't make it. 10/10 would recommend again!

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you for the review Nicole! We are so glad Georgi could take care of your group. We hope you had a wonderful day!
    Anisah Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have been happier!

I had the most wonderful experience here. Everyone was so friendly and my hair looked better than I could have imagined. It stayed in place all night!

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Anisah! We enjoyed having you and your sister in the salon, and are so glad you loved your hair!
  • Jazmine
    Jazmine R. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing experience!

Had such a great time and everyone was so personable! Made my day perfect and would definitely recommend! Thankyou again!

Hair Bar's reply:

Jazmine, we are so thrilled that you loved working with Georgi so much! We wish you and your new husband the best. Congratulations!
  • Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 02/20/2021

Wonderful experience

I highly recommend Hair Bar for so may reasons: talent, professionalism, value and ease to work with just to name a few. I got married during the pandemic (lots of changes to plans because of this) and Jennifer was so easy to work with and understanding. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair as did I.

Hair Bar's reply:

I loved working with you, and glad it all worked out despite all of the craziness with COVID! Congrats again!
    Mariana C. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Bridal Bar is the way to go, ladies!!

Hair Bar/Bridal Bar is the way to go ladies!! Jennifer and her girls did the hair for my wedding this passed September. I had my dream bridal hair done, and all my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law LOVED their hair. (Which really doesn't happen that often!!) Everyone truly looked and felt so wonderful. Jennifer and the girls were so professional, efficient, and genuine. You can tell they love what they do, and they do it fabulously.
    Shelby Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful experience

Jennifer was extremely personable and did wonderful work. Highly recommend her!

Hair Bar's reply:

I had such a blast with you and your girls, Shelby! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day. Congratulations!
    Amanda Married on 08/07/2020

Highly Recommend!

Jennifer at Hair Bar was the best addition to my wedding day! Once I booked her for my wedding day, I started going to her for my regular cut and color and she does an outstanding job every single time. She was super responsive and flexible, especially when my wedding plans changed because #COVID. I went in for my trial with one picture and 30 minutes later my hair looked like everything I had pictured! Jennifer is also a treat to spend time with on your wedding day. She is so sweet and friendly, which was super important to me. I would highly recommend Hair Bar for all of your hair needs!

Hair Bar's reply:

Amanda- you are too sweet! I am so glad COVID didn't prevent me from being a part of your wedding day. I can't wait to hear all about your day at your next appointment!

-Jennifer
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 02/08/2020

Beauty Queen

Jen has been my hair stylist for two years now. She is also the regular stylist of my mother, two of my bridesmaids, my officiant, and my ring bearer! I began going to Jen after I booked her for my wedding. It was probably the best decision I made in the planning process. Not only did my hair and that of my wedding party look incredible, my hair color was perfect! I had bridal party members who were used to the pampering of a regular hairstylist, and those who had never had anything more than a trim, let alone an updo - Jen catered to each of them, making everyone feel comfortable and beautiful If she is available on your wedding day, BOOK HER, you will not regret it!

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you Julie! Your whole group was so amazing to work with, I'm so honored to have been apart of it all!
  • Karla
    Karla Married on 12/31/2019

Amazing and trustworthy!

I started seeing Jennifer a few months before my wedding and I’m so glad I did. She then had a complete understanding of exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I loved my hair on my wedding day and she had my full trust that she would do great on my girls hair also that day! She’s so great and creative. Do not think twice about going with her for your hair needs in your wedding day! She’s so wonderful, she became my regular stylist!
    Kirsi K. Married on 12/21/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding hair for bride, Groom, bridesmaids and mother’s!

Jennifer did an absolutely incredible job On all of our hair. We had her do hair for me (the bride), the groom, all the bridesmaids and mothers. We had a wide variety of hair types, textures, lengths and hair style wishes and she exceeded expectations on all of them. Do yourself a favor and make her part of your wedding day team! She is flexible, easy to work with, creative, talented, and was an absolutely essential part of my team. I did hair trials with other hairdressers and Jennifer outshined them all. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. I cannot stress enough that she will just make you (and all your ladies or men) shine on your big day!!!
    Molly T. Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommended Hair Stylist

Jennifer did a fantastic job with ALL the hair for my wedding party. She was efficient doing myself (the bride), 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms and 2 grandmas in just 4-5 hours. Everyone wanted different styles including braids, updos, curls, half up dos along with various hair lengths and thickness. She made everyone look so beautiful and our looks lasted all night! She showed up on time and prepared and made sure everyone was happy with their style before leaving. She also offers trial services prior to the wedding day included in her price (which are very reasonable). I highly recommend Jennifer at Hair Bar for your wedding! She is extremely talented and so very easy to work with.

Hair Bar's reply:

I so enjoyed working with you Molly! I am glad you had a wonderful day and that I was able to be a part of it.
    Sarah Married on 09/29/2019

Jennifer is wonderful!

Jennifer was exceptionally kind during my hair trial and on the day of my wedding as well! I was so impressed that she was able to make all of my bridesmaids love their hair as that was very, very important to me. She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and I’m so glad that I booked her to do all of our hair! I would book her again a million times over.
    Chelsea Married on 09/14/2019

Hair Bar is worth it!

Jennifer was awesome! She is the kind of hair person who will listen to exactly how you want your hair and will make your vision happen! She was personable and very responsive. She even got 13 peoples hair done super quick on my wedding day. So happy I booked with her! Thank you Jennifer!

Hair Bar's reply:

I am glad you had such a wonderful day Chelsea! All of your pics look absolutely beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!
    Krista M. Married on 08/31/2019

Hairbar was amazing!

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She was punctual and stuck to the timeline provided. Everything was stress free and everyone’s hair looked amazing!! 10/10!

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you so much Krista! Had a great time getting to know you and spending the day with you! (And Cooper the pup too! :) )
    Kathryn H. Married on 07/06/2019

Hair dresser to friend!

It was such a wonderful experience and I loved ever but of it! She did an incredible job on my hair. We didn’t adjust hardly anything during my trial because she knocked out of the park first go! I would recommend her to anyone, and now I think of her as a friend and will go to her regularly for my haircut.

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this pictures. You look absolutely gorgeous! So happy to have worked with you and get to know you over the last few months. 😊
    Ally Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!!

Jennifer was nothing short of amazing!! I lived out of town and had to schedule my hair trial the week of my wedding. Jennifer was so accommodating, and she was able to create the exact hairstyle I had envisioned for my wedding day! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during my trial and the day of. She had everyone's hair done ahead of schedule, and she made everyone feel beautiful! My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how much they loved their hairstyles that Jennifer created. I could not have asked for a better experience, and I cannot recommend Jennifer enough to all future brides! :)
  • Whitney
    Whitney G. Married on 06/15/2019

amazing!!!!!!

Jennifer TOTALLY nailed it on my wedding day for me, my mom, and all my girls. I've been in close to 10 weddings and I have never seen people as happy with their hair as they were when Jennifer did it! I mean, really, show her a pinterest picture and she makes it happen. She was also super cool and easy to work with, responded to my emails promptly, and never made me feel like the annoying bridezilla that I was. BOOK. HER. NOW.

• Caitlin
    Caitlin K. Married on 05/25/2019

Hair Bar = Hair Star

Jennifer at Hair Bar made my vision a reality. I was looking for a wedding updo to match my vintage dress, and she made it happen. Jennifer also gave my bridesmaids and mother looks to match their personal styles. She works quickly, but still makes you feel relaxed and stress-free. Jennifer is fun to talk to, punctual, and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to any bride.
illustration stars