Hair Bar Reviews

Hair Bar 6
Hair Bar 7

Chelsea 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Hair Bar is worth it!

Jennifer was awesome! She is the kind of hair person who will listen to exactly how you want your hair and will make your vision happen! She was personable and very responsive. She even got 13 peoples hair done super quick on my wedding day. So happy I booked with her! Thank you Jennifer!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Hair Bar 8

Kathryn Hughes 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Hair dresser to friend!

It was such a wonderful experience and I loved ever but of it! She did an incredible job on my hair. We didn鈥檛 adjust hardly anything during my trial because she knocked out of the park first go! I would recommend her to anyone, and now I think of her as a friend and will go to her regularly for my haircut.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Hair Bar 9
    Hair Bar 10
    Hair Bar 11
    Hair Bar 12

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this pictures. You look absolutely gorgeous! So happy to have worked with you and get to know you over the last few months. 馃槉

Ally 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!!

Jennifer was nothing short of amazing!! I lived out of town and had to schedule my hair trial the week of my wedding. Jennifer was so accommodating, and she was able to create the exact hairstyle I had envisioned for my wedding day! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable during my trial and the day of. She had everyone's hair done ahead of schedule, and she made everyone feel beautiful! My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how much they loved their hairstyles that Jennifer created. I could not have asked for a better experience, and I cannot recommend Jennifer enough to all future brides! :)

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Hair Bar 13
  • Whitney

Whitney Graham 路 Married on 06/15/2019

amazing!!!!!!

Jennifer TOTALLY nailed it on my wedding day for me, my mom, and all my girls. I've been in close to 10 weddings and I have never seen people as happy with their hair as they were when Jennifer did it! I mean, really, show her a pinterest picture and she makes it happen. She was also super cool and easy to work with, responded to my emails promptly, and never made me feel like the annoying bridezilla that I was. BOOK. HER. NOW.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Kutchi 路 Married on 05/25/2019

Hair Bar = Hair Star

Jennifer at Hair Bar made my vision a reality. I was looking for a wedding updo to match my vintage dress, and she made it happen. Jennifer also gave my bridesmaids and mother looks to match their personal styles. She works quickly, but still makes you feel relaxed and stress-free. Jennifer is fun to talk to, punctual, and I would HIGHLY recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Hair Bar 14
    Hair Bar 15
  • Kendall

Kendall 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Incredible!

Jennifer did my wedding hair, and did an absolutely wonderful job. Prior to my wedding, I started seeing Jennifer as a client - letting her cut my hair for the first time in over a year. She got to know me and is so personable and friendly. I'm usually fairly introverted, but Jennifer is so easy to talk to and makes you feel right at home. When it was time for my trial run, I had some vague ideas of what I wanted but nothing concrete. Jennifer took my ideas and transformed them into something far more beautiful than I could've ever imagined. When the day of my wedding arrived, Jennifer was confident and calm, even amidst some very high-maintenance individuals in my wedding party. She took everything in stride, and had the best positive attitude taking care of all of us. She helped keep me calm and made me laugh, relaxing me on one of the biggest days of my life. Not only that, but her work is truly amazing - I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer, both personally and professionally. I highly, highly recommend Jennifer for all of your hair needs!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Hair Bar 16
    Hair Bar 17

Susan 路 Married on 10/06/2018

We found Jennifer at Hair Bar through an instragram search. Jennifer styled the bride and 5 bridesmaid's hair for our daughter's recent wedding. During the trial run, Jennifer was very concerned with listening to Jordan's wishes and working with her to create the perfect up do for her wedding. Jennifer was patient and articulate in the details. On the wedding day, Jennifer was professional, organized and unbelievably quick with working with our timeline. Each bridesmaid had a different style and they all looked amazing. Their hair also stayed perfect for over 12 hours. I'm so glad we found Jennifer!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Hair Bar 18

Hair Bar's reply:

What a gorgeous group! I love seeing photos of everyone all done up! Thank you for the sweet review, I really enjoyed working with you all.

Audrey 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer was an amazing addition to our team of wedding vendors. She was a pleasure to work with and so easy to be around the day or our wedding. My hair trial was a breeze and she made me feel super confident in our plan. All of my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and even grandma were super happy with their looks.... I would highly recommend to any friends looking for a hair stylist for their big day :)

Sent on 10/13/2018

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you Aubrey! Your group was so laid back and fun, I had a great time with you guys! Hope you had a wonderful day and thank you for letting me be a part of it.
  • Sheryl & Tim

Sheryl & Tim 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Jennifer was amazing. From the day of my trial, to getting my hair dyed and the day of the wedding I had absolutely no complains. She also did an amazing job with all of my bridesmaids all by herself and at a timely manner. My hair was a dream come true. I can鈥檛 take her enough for everything she has done for me. I would absolute recommend to anybody!! :)

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Hair Bar 19

Megan 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer was wonderful to work with and would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Taylor 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Jennifer was the perfect hair stylist for our wedding! She was professional, easy to work with, and made every woman look absolutely beautiful. Jennifer styled 8 women on my wedding day. She was very timely, and each hairstyle was unique and stunning. She fit right in with our group! I would highly recommend Jennifer to any bride and wedding party.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Maggie 路 Married on 05/19/2018

You all did an amazing job! I loved my bridal hair!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mackenzie 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer not only did hair for my wedding but she is also my regular hair dresser that I go to! She is absolutely fantastic at what she does. Everyone in my wedding party including myself were so pleased with her work. If you are looking for a hair stylist for your wedding look no further! You won鈥檛 be disappointed!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Caitlin 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She did a great job of taking inspiration photos and making them a reality! She was also very professional and accomodating, and perfectly styled my entire bridal party - all with very different types of hair. In addition, Jennifer traveled to us day-of, and easily incorporated my hair piece - I'm very glad I booked Jennifer for my wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Hair Bar's reply:

I am so happy you chose me to do your hair for your wedding. You were a beautiful bride. Congrats!!

Mary Kate 路 Married on 08/05/2017

Jennifer was great! She spent longer than the scheduled time on my my trial run. She easily accommodated and managed to makes myself, ten bridesmaids and my mother feel and look great! She is super laid back and will do what the girls want! I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Haley 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful for my hair trial and actual day of! Everyone's hair looked fabulous! Highly recommend her for wedding needs!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Liz 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Jennifer was amazing!! From our first consultation up until the wedding day she was professional, on time, really good at doing any hairstyle, and very flexible! She came to where we were getting ready and did hair for all nine of my bridesmaids plus my mom, grandmother, and of course me! My wedding was in July and she gave great advice about styles based on the heat, but also took the exact look I wanted and made it happen. She helped me with the day of time line, and she was very reasonably priced (especially for my extra large group). It was always very obvious to me that Jennifer is experienced with wedding hair styling, and she was very down to earth, aware of current hair/style trends, and capable of creating multiple looks that my party and I all loved! All around I was very very satisfied and would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Hair Bar 20
    Hair Bar 21

Hair Bar's reply:

Wow Liz! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I had so much fun with you and your wedding party and was honored to be a part of your day. I love seeing the pictures. What a gorgeous group! I hope you had an incredible day!

Trang 路 Married on 06/25/2017

Jennifer is awesome, she did a wonderful job with my wedding day hair along with a few of my crew. I would certainly recommend every bride to book with her!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you Trang. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Ashley 路 Married on 04/15/2017

I am so glad I scheduled Jennifer for my wedding!!! I was recommended to her by a friend who had used her for her wedding and said she was the best! She was right! From the get-go Jennifer was super helpful. She spent extra time on my trial-run when I decided I didn鈥檛 like my original idea and spent extra time putting in hair extensions to make sure that was what I wanted too. She has a bubbly, friendly personality and all my bridesmaids bragged about how great she was! She made my day so much easier! I even had one bridesmaid no idea how she wanted her hair on the day of 鈥 without missing a beat, Jennifer stepped in and made some suggestions and had her hair up in a style she loved in no time. And to top it off, my hair ended up looking better than I had even imagined! I loved working with her so much I switched from my usual hairstylist to her! My only regret is not finding her sooner! If you鈥檙e looking for a hairstylist, book Jennifer 鈥 you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you for the sweet comments Ashley! I had a great time working with you and I will miss seeing you!

Shelby 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Jennifer was so easy to work with and super sweet! I absolutely loved my hair for my wedding. She was willing to do how ever many hair styles it took until I found the one I loved! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Britt 路 Married on 03/10/2017

It took me almost 5 years before I found a place in Louisville that I loved to get my hair cut!!! Jennifer does an amazing job. She knows her stuff and listens to make sure that you look and feel very the best when you get out of her chair!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Brittany 路 Married on 10/29/2016

Working with Jennifer on my wedding day was a great experience! She is awesome to be around and all of our hair turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Erin 路 Married on 10/08/2016

Jennifer was great! She was super professional, yet very friendly! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle 路 Married on 09/03/2016

I had an amazing experience with Jennifer! She was flexible and did fantastic work. She was very helpful as I was an out of town bride.
    I booked her services for myself, mom, and MOH. Everyone looked beautiful. I also had her tone my color the day before which turned out great. I would recommend this sweet, talented woman to any bride.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Amanda 路 Married on 07/15/2016

Jennifer at Hair Bar is absolutely amazing!! I am thrilled with the amazing hair she did for all the girls and my mom for our wedding!! I am super indecisive and felt very overwhelmed when trying to decide what hair style I wanted for my big day. Jennifer put me at ease and reassured me that we would find the perfect style for me for the wedding. I literally had about 40 different pictures from pinterest of different ideas for my wedding day hair. In all of them I felt like something was missing. The way that Jennifer was able to take a bunch of photos and my likes and dislikes and create the perfect hair style the first time shows how truly talented she really is. My hair is naturally curly and gets very frizzy, very easily, and our wedding was outdoors in mid July. My hair was half up half down and stayed absolutely perfect the WHOLE day, no frizz whatsoever and perfect curls!! Jennifer is also very friendly and accommodating!! I am so happy that I chose her to be part of our wedding day crew!! She is by far a sure pick and I will not hesitate to recommend Hair Bar to anyone!! Jennifer is the best!!!

Sent on 08/13/2016