About Hair Bar

Your wedding day is one of the most important events of your life, and I would be honored to be a part of it! I understand all the stress and pressure of planning such a monumental event, the last thing you need to worry about is if your vision of walking down the aisle will come together on the big day.   I can assure that if you chose me as your wedding day stylist, you will have one less thing to worry about.   I can help make everyone beautiful on your big day, including bridesmaids, flower girls, special guests or speakers and mothers of the bride and groom. I will also travel to you, whether it’s at your home, church, or hotel room.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Removal (1)
Salon (1)
On-Site Hair (1)
Waxing (1)

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! She did a great job of taking inspiration photos and making them a reality! She was also very professional and accomodating, and perfectly styled my entire bridal party - all with very different types of hair. In addition, Jennifer traveled to us day-of, and easily incorporated my hair piece - I'm very glad I booked Jennifer for my wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair

Jennifer did an excellent job on my wedding day. She arrived promptly and was able to take care of my hair and my 6 bridesmaids and everyone liked their hair. She made sure mine was perfect to help complete my look for my awesome wedding day! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kiersten, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was great! She spent longer than the scheduled time on my my trial run. She easily accommodated and managed to makes myself, ten bridesmaids and my mother feel and look great! She is super laid back and will do what the girls want! I can't say enough good things about her!

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hair Bar Pricing

28 Photos

Wedding updos

28 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Amazing and professional! Great hair that held all day! Made the bride look gorgeous throughout my entire video!

Events

12689 Shelbyville Rd., Inside Sola Salons, Studio 16, Louisville, KY 40245   See On Map
502-550-3650 (phone)
Wednesday-3:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m. Thursday-1:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m. Friday-10:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. Saturday-9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.