Hair Bar

Louisville, KY View map Visit website

Hair Bar is a wedding hair stylist and makeup team based in Louisville, Kentucky. With 16 years of experience, owner and head stylist Jennifer Cook delights in helping her clients look and feel their best on their big day. She and her team aim to create refined hairstyles and makeup looks that stay throughout your celebration and photos.

Hair Bar is dedicated to pampering you and your wedding party while composing elegant, eye-catching looks. Jennifer and her team will work to portray your individual style so that you feel your best for your wedding. To ensure that your vision can be a reality on the day, she offers consultations and trials. Hair Bar provides various hair services, including blowouts, coloring, extensions, updo styling, and more. Jennifer strives to make your wedding experience as seamless as possible, and can travel to your venue for on-site styling.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$45

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$55

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Theresa
    Theresa Married on 10/16/2021

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend hair bar for all of your wedding hair (and other hair) needs. Jennifer did an amazing job on my hair and my Bridal parties hair. She also colored my hair at the same time as my trial appointment and it looked fantastic. I have a difficult hair texture to work with (frizzy curly and very thick) and she had no trouble making it look absolutely perfect. She was so nice and professional and did a great job planning out a timeline with my makeup artists to make things go smoothly. I let everyone in my bridal party pick their own hairstyles on the spot and she excuted perfectly without hesitation despite the chaos that was my waaaay over crowded and loud bridal suite. Everyone's hair held up all night. I was an extremely anxious and nervous bride and she played a huge part it making my wedding day go smoothly.
    Nicole P. Married on 06/12/2021

Great hair, great service

My hair looked fantastic for my wedding! Hair Bar was amazing for my small wedding-- they were totally understanding about what I wanted for myself & my party, and were totally okay with changing the number of people when someone couldn't make it. 10/10 would recommend again!

Hair Bar's reply:

Thank you for the review Nicole! We are so glad Georgi could take care of your group. We hope you had a wonderful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Jennifer C
Jennifer C
Stylist and Owner

As stylist for 15 years, I am lucky enough to have been a part of hundreds of weddings!

The morning spent getting ready for the wedding I believe is the most fun part of the day. The stressful planning is over, now it's time to sit back, relax and let the beauty team take over! I love being "one of the girls" and enjoy hearing all the stories and laughter that usually lead up to the ceremony.

I enjoy doing classic, romantic styles, and making people feel their most beautiful on their wedding day.

Georgi H
Georgi H
Stylist

Georgi has been a hairstylist since 2017.

"I love everything to do with hair and makeup it makes me happy to see others enjoy their hair."

MacKenzie G
MacKenzie G
Makeup Artist

I have been doing makeup for 5 years now and I am so excited to start doing makeup with Hair Bar. I love being able to connect with my clients and make them feel beautiful in their own skin. I
am eager to start making new relationships with all of you and making you feel beautiful for any occasion!

The RC Saylors Videography The RC Saylors Videography Wedding Videographers

Amazing and professional! Great hair that held all day! Made the bride look gorgeous throughout my entire video!

11408 Shelbyville Rd, unit 4 Louisville, KY, 40243

Tuesday- 12:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m. Wednesday- 10:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m. Thursday- 12:00 p.m. -8:00 p.m. Friday- 10:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m. Saturday- 9:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m.
Location of (Hair Bar)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding