Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. Reviews

10 | Stony Point, NY

10 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 1
Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 2

Theresa Thomas · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Stephanie is the best! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she executed it perfectly. My bridesmaids were also pleased. Everyone looked amazing, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Theresa, Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you. I'm happy everyone loved their hair!

Nofar · Married on 09/02/2018

Stephanie did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup and was so accommodating! Andrea was wonderful with makeup and my bridesmaids/ mothers! Such a pleasure would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you Nofar for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding!

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2018

Best hair EVER

Stephanie did my hair for my best friends wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the results! I have very thin hair that doesn’t keep any volume so I was a little nervous to go to a new stylist. Stephanie gave me a volumous yet classy look. She was very dedicated to making sure I was happy and felling confident about the hairstyle she gave me.

I do tend to have many questions any time I get my hair done and that is due to my pickyness. In the passed, I have gone to a couple hair stylists that make me feel as though I am asking too many questions and they make it very know that they’re bothered by it. Stephanie was not like this at all. She was very understanding and flexible with my picky hair requests and multiple questions. She remained very professional and overall very helpful as she offered me tips and tricks in how to enhance my hair on a daily basis... all done within a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you Alexa for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you to achieve the style you wanted!

Kerry · Married on 06/16/2018

Steph is the best!!! Extremely responsive and reliable, she is great at keeping to the schedule and turns out gorgeous hairstyle after hairstyle. Have used her for 3 weddings now and would absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Junia · Married on 04/22/2017

Stephanie was very professional and was receptive to my preferences. My hair looked great for my wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Junia! Thank you for reviewing us. It was wonderful working with you and being there on your special day!

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

Steph was the easiest person to work with leading up to our wedding. She is calm, cool and collected all the time. She is also incredibly skilled in her craft and we were blown away by her talent and time management the day of the wedding. Me and all my bridesmaids loved our hair styling- so much so that 2 of my bridesmaids went on to hire Steph for their weddings as well. I would work with Steph a million times over and am so glad we snagged her for our big day!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Colleen! Thank you so much for your review. You were wonderful to work with :)
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth Pappalardo · Married on 05/15/2015

Flawless Experience

Steph is amazing at doing hair and makeup. I told her exactly what I wanted and she came through. She made sure I was pleased the entire time and was welcoming enough that I would be comfortable to tell her if I did want something changed. Her skills are more than competent and I would recommend her for any occasion. She is calm, cool, and collected, relieving a lot of stress and tension on a big day. She incorporated the colors of my dress into my eye shadow which was super cool. Her prices are fair and she is prompt and responsible to work with.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review Lizzie! You were a pleasure to work with 😀👍

Ariel C · Married on 05/04/2015

AMAZING! Stephanie brought my vision to life

Stephanie did my hair as well as 2 of my friends hair for a friends wedding. We were so satisfied and so impressed. Stephanie is reasonably priced and brought our vision to life.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you Ariel for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and I’m glad you liked your hair! 😀👍

Neena · Married on 09/23/2017

Stephanie did an amazing job , all I did was show her pictures of what I liked and she made it happen . She’s so polite and friendly. I would definitely recommend her to other friends looking for a makeup artist for any occasion !

Sent on 05/23/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Neena! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was great being a part of your special day!