Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. Reviews

17 | Stony Point, NY

17 Reviews for Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 1
Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 6
Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 7

Theresa Thomas · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Stephanie is the best! I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she executed it perfectly. My bridesmaids were also pleased. Everyone looked amazing, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Theresa, Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you. I'm happy everyone loved their hair!

Jessica · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Stephanie did an amazing job on my hair and makeup trial for my wedding. She arrived on time and began with a consolation. She listened to everything that I wanted and achieved the look for my wedding day perfectly. I can’t wait for the day of and am so happy I choose her!! I’ve used stephanie for previous weddings that I have been in and she always made brides and bridesmaids feel comfortable!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 8
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 9

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to your wedding!!
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Experience

Stephanie C. was amazing from start to finish. She was extremely personable and made me feel comfortable right from the start. She worked diligently and patiently with me on creating the vision of my hair for “the big day.” She had a very calming presence helping me to feel relaxed before walking down the isle! Would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 10
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 11
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 12
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 13

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Anna, I am so happy I was a part of your day! You were so lovely to work with and I wish you the best of luck :)
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/10/2019

Utterly exceptional.

Stephanie and her team are a joy to work with. She is incredibly professional, warm and understood and executed my wedding look vision perfectly. She made sure that my makeup and hair stayed exactly as planned through a ceremony in the August sun, dancing with gypsies, a raucous afterparty and to sunrise the next day. She was incredibly flexible when I had a major panic attack while getting ready and she completed part of the look while I had to be horizontal. Her team also did my bridesmaids and our mothers hair and makeup. Everyone ( and these are picky people) absolutely loved how they looked. Stephanie is hands-down fantastic.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 14

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you so much Kristina! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you a lifetime of happiness :)

Megan Schweitzer · Married on 07/28/2019

Talented and kind!

I almost never wear makeup, so I was worried about getting my makeup done and not looking like myself. Stephanie addressed these concerns and assured me that that would not be the case.
    She did such a beautiful job on my bridal party and mother. Even my 10 year old jr bridesmaid who is a bit bossy and hyper. She was so kind and patient with her.
    As for me I felt my makeup was perfect, I felt special but I still felt like I looked like me. Not overdone, just classic.
    My mother also had a concern with a tan line that her dress did not hide and she was even able to cover that up. Amazing!
    Everyone was done in a timely fashion, thorough but quick! Which is crucial to keeping with the hectic schedule of a wedding morning.
    I can’t say enough great things about Stephanie!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C. 15

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you so much for your review. You were a pleasure to work with and looked stunning on your wedding day! Love the picture :)

Eliza · Married on 07/21/2019

Stephanie did an incredible job!

I highly recommend her! Thank you!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Sandra Tortorello · Married on 06/08/2019

Stephanie is a true professional

Stephanie is a true professional and was so open and flexible to my suggestions. My makeup came out super clean and flawless, not messy and cakey like some makeup artists. It lasted all night through dancing and sweating. She is very creative with hair and makes sure your style lasts all night! Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Nofar · Married on 09/02/2018

Stephanie did such a wonderful job with my hair and makeup and was so accommodating! Andrea was wonderful with makeup and my bridesmaids/ mothers! Such a pleasure would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you Nofar for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding!

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2018

Best hair EVER

Stephanie did my hair for my best friends wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the results! I have very thin hair that doesn’t keep any volume so I was a little nervous to go to a new stylist. Stephanie gave me a volumous yet classy look. She was very dedicated to making sure I was happy and felling confident about the hairstyle she gave me.

I do tend to have many questions any time I get my hair done and that is due to my pickyness. In the passed, I have gone to a couple hair stylists that make me feel as though I am asking too many questions and they make it very know that they’re bothered by it. Stephanie was not like this at all. She was very understanding and flexible with my picky hair requests and multiple questions. She remained very professional and overall very helpful as she offered me tips and tricks in how to enhance my hair on a daily basis... all done within a reasonable price.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you Alexa for taking the time to write a review! It was a pleasure working with you to achieve the style you wanted!

Kerry · Married on 06/16/2018

Steph is the best!!! Extremely responsive and reliable, she is great at keeping to the schedule and turns out gorgeous hairstyle after hairstyle. Have used her for 3 weddings now and would absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Ann Heitmann · Married on 05/13/2017

The BEST Wedding Hair Stylist!

Stephanie first did my hair at my friend’s wedding back in 2016. She did such an amazing job that my other friend and I also booked her for our weddings in the last two years, and I would absolutely recommend her to others. She is talented, professional and easy to work with. She works really efficiently and has such a nice, calming presence which are both important when getting ready for a wedding! Most importantly, I loved the way my hair looked every time and know that all of my bridesmaids felt the same. I am so happy I decided to work with Stephanie for my wedding and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Junia · Married on 04/22/2017

Stephanie was very professional and was receptive to my preferences. My hair looked great for my wedding!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Junia! Thank you for reviewing us. It was wonderful working with you and being there on your special day!

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

Steph was the easiest person to work with leading up to our wedding. She is calm, cool and collected all the time. She is also incredibly skilled in her craft and we were blown away by her talent and time management the day of the wedding. Me and all my bridesmaids loved our hair styling- so much so that 2 of my bridesmaids went on to hire Steph for their weddings as well. I would work with Steph a million times over and am so glad we snagged her for our big day!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Colleen! Thank you so much for your review. You were wonderful to work with :)
  • Elisabeth

Elisabeth Pappalardo · Married on 05/15/2015

Flawless Experience

Steph is amazing at doing hair and makeup. I told her exactly what I wanted and she came through. She made sure I was pleased the entire time and was welcoming enough that I would be comfortable to tell her if I did want something changed. Her skills are more than competent and I would recommend her for any occasion. She is calm, cool, and collected, relieving a lot of stress and tension on a big day. She incorporated the colors of my dress into my eye shadow which was super cool. Her prices are fair and she is prompt and responsible to work with.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review Lizzie! You were a pleasure to work with 😀👍

Ariel C · Married on 05/04/2015

AMAZING! Stephanie brought my vision to life

Stephanie did my hair as well as 2 of my friends hair for a friends wedding. We were so satisfied and so impressed. Stephanie is reasonably priced and brought our vision to life.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Thank you Ariel for your kind words. You were a pleasure to work with and I’m glad you liked your hair! 😀👍

Neena · Married on 09/23/2017

Stephanie did an amazing job , all I did was show her pictures of what I liked and she made it happen . She’s so polite and friendly. I would definitely recommend her to other friends looking for a makeup artist for any occasion !

Sent on 05/23/2018

Hair and Makeup by Stephanie C.'s reply:

Hi Neena! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. It was great being a part of your special day!