Haiku I Do Reviews

Haiku I Do 6
Haiku I Do 7

Deborah Mickler · Married on 05/31/2019

Deborah-worker with catering company

I recently had the pleasure as a server with a local catering company, to work at Haiku I Do. What a lovely team of professional, friendly folks! The venue is beautiful and laid back, the service impeccable. Jennifer and Sandy are the best! I recommend them with the highest praises!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Haiku I Do's reply:

Thanks so much Deborah for the kind review!!! WE enjoyed working with you - professional and friendly!

Chloe · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful and funky garden wedding

We had a springtime wedding here, and everything went really smoothly. Haiku I Do is great because it's basically a one-stop shop, and the garden is so gorgeous. Everyone kept saying how pretty the venue was. They were flexible and let us have complete control over our catering and other vendors. Jennifer and Sandy were a responsive team, and we had a positive experience.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Gloria · Married on 05/27/2018

Jen and her capable staff were terrific to work with from start to finish. They took care of everything they needed and made tough decisions easy. The wedding was stress free and our guests loved the convenience and the accessibility of the venue.

lill · Married on 05/26/2018

Haiku I Do made our wedding so fun and easy. The separate bridal suite and waiting area was perfect for getting ready and preparing with my close friends. Catering, music, and seating was all coordinated by Haiku. I can't say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ayden · event on 05/18/2018

What a special place! Thanks so much to Jen and Edie for helping us with our engagement party! Everything went so smoothly, and we felt like we were in a private garden away from it all, but everything was convenient to our guests' homes and hotels. We loved it.

Maida · event on 05/08/2018

Asheville is known as an artistic and culinary destination throughout the South. Among the notable restaurants and art galleries lining the streets, there is a real gem: "Haiku I Do". Just the name of the place is inviting --- so, go in, and stay awhile. It is a place for all kinds of celebrations: weddings, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, family unions ....., just a few come to mind. Nothing is ostentatious or pretentious here, the place has an unique and beautiful charm all its own --- : the sweet scent of the magnificent Magnolia tree carried by a warm breeze; the little water - fall trickling down the rocks making a soft fluttering sound resembles the music of the earth, enticing you to absorb its rhythms into your own, harmonizing them; the reception hall is flooded with clean natural light. In addition, the staff is very informative, helpful, warm and friendly. All in all, it all combines to give one a feeling of unutterable pleasure in being there. It is an ideal place for all kinds of celebrations. Moments of such joy in "Haiku I Do" that even remembering them will make one's life shine.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jody · event on 05/02/2018

This place is great! We hosted a company meeting followed by a party. The space was perfect for accommodating our group (about 35 people). The grounds were amazing and the setting in general was beautiful. We would highly reccomend haiku I do to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ruthann · Married on 04/28/2018

Everything about this place Is superb. I wish I could get married repeatedly, just so that I could utilize this venue over and over. Thank you Haiku I Do for making our wedding so enjoyable, unique and memorable!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Hank · event on 04/23/2018

Outstanding event and staff. Thank you.

Ver · Married on 04/22/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better space for our intimate wedding ceremony. The venue was beautiful. With a stress free package we were able to enjoy our day. Highly recommend Haiku I Do. Couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Christy · Married on 04/21/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! Her response time was instant and she really cares about her clients! Her attention detail and the beautiful venue, made for the picture perfect wedding! We can't thank her enough! If you are wanting a memorable venue and wedding, I highly reccomend you call Haiku I Do! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Haiku I Do 13
    Haiku I Do 14
    Haiku I Do 15

Haiku I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your most special day. We wish you and Don many happy years together. You guys are such a wonderful couple! Much love from Haiku

Lena · event on 04/18/2018

We held our anniversary party here in April. The space is beautiful—it’s like having your own private garden right in the city. Catering was easy and we used their tables, linens and chairs. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

• W

William · event on 04/17/2018

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed having our anniversary party at Haiku I Do. Jen was helpful with every detail, suggested vendors for food and drink, and made sure that everything went smoothly. Thank you for helping us celebrate and creating another memory we won’t soon forget.

• W

Wayne · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I had such a great experience with you. Thank you so much for making our day special. The staff were wonderful and the venue is absolutely beautiful!

Christy · event on 04/13/2018

This April I attended an event at Haiku I Do. What a charming venue!! Beautiful attention to detail, professional staff, and relaxed atmosphere are just a few of the reasons that Haiku I Do stands out as a unique option for a wedding or event.

Michele · Married on 03/24/2018

Friends visiting from out of town decided to tie the knot. How in the world to make this dream come true spontaneously, yet elegantly? Haiku I Do is how- quality and kindness beyond compare. We had the most incredible ceremony thanks to their help. Thankful for their help in bringing together my beautiful friends in such a spectacular fashion (with a rate so reasonable they had enough left for a sweet honeymoon!)

Caroline · Married on 06/17/2017

The entire crew at Haiku I Do went out of their way to make our Pop Up Wedding amazing! If you are looking to get married in Western North Carolina, these are the people to call first!

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Haiku I Do 16
  • Marlayna

Marlayna · Married on 05/20/2017

Perfection! Stress-free wedding experience! 15/10

PHEW! I'll try to keep this brief but Haiku I Do was amazing!

My husband is from Australia and our wedding needed to be planned and executed quickly due to the nature of his visa (the fiance visa requires you to marry within 90 days of entering the country). Up until approval we didn't know if we'd be marrying in AU or the US!

We found Haiku I Do and from the moment we contacted them, we knew they were different! They have a warmer, more friendly, and personable feel when you work with them. Everyone else we contacted was cold or laughed us off when we told them how soon we needed to book the ceremony.

The grounds are GORGEOUS! It's a little slice of heaven tucked into the edge of Biltmore village! They told us that their motto is 'Come dressed, we do the rest!' and they didn't lie! I was nervous about overlooking a detail or something leading up to the ceremony but they seriously had everything covered!

We chose the location (their adorable chapel) and they asked for just a few things; we had to choose cake flavors, make a playlist on Spotify, and set a time for the ceremony. And that was it!!

They provided the venue, a photographer, music (their speakers but our playlist

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Haiku I Do 17
    Haiku I Do 18
    Haiku I Do 19
  • Wade

Wade Glaser · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Venue and great people. Just be clear about what your vision is.

Haiku I Do was a great ‘one stop shop’ to hold a wedding. They take out a ton of the legwork- providing tables, chairs, flatware, linens, etc. Their space is absolutely stunning and provides some flexibility with both indoor and outdoor spots. In order to help them design our wedding, they asked us to create a pinterest board of what we wanted, and this is where unfortunately we were a bit let down. The wedding did not match what we had sent them at all, but rather was what we felt a representation of their personal vision instead. Thankfully our aesthetics are similar and it still looked good, just not what we had expected or been told they were planning to carry out. Lastly, responses to any emails sometimes failed to address whatever questions we may have had and took 2-3 exchanges to get the answers we were looking for. Perhaps we needed to communicate more clearly on our end as well, which we take responsibility for. In the end, they will throw a beautiful wedding for you, but make sure to communicate as clearly as possible what you want and expect.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Glen

Glen Brown · Married on 06/15/2019

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Beautiful space

This space is beautiful. We loved all the help that Jen provided during the process. They offer a lot of add ons which is convenient but starts to really add up. I suggest getting certain requests in writing from the beginning when agreeing to a date and putting down an initial payment. Some of the things we discussed and agreed to initially for the wedding day were renegotiated throughout the planning process. In the end, we had to sacrifice some of the things that were really important to us on our wedding day. Still, I think this venue is gorgeous and the staff were great to work with. Great communication throughout the whole process too!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Hi Kate & Glen,
    Thank you so much for your Wedding Wire Review. So sorry that you felt that you had to renegotiate some of your wedding wishes. We do try hard to accomadate every bride, but somethings are unforseen.