Haiku I Do Reviews

29 | Asheville, NC

29 Reviews for Haiku I Do

Harold and Deborah Danzis · Married on 12/09/2020

Above and beyond!!

Perfect!! Everyone at Haiku was phenomenal...Our daughter's wedding was everything we could have hoped for and more. In the middle of COVID and even a little rainstorm, nothing kept Haiku from providing an amazing experience. Absolutely and highly recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 10/03/2020
  • Alessandra

Alessandra Tarantino · Married on 11/07/2020

Perfect mini-Wedding or Elopment!

Haiku I Do truly made our wedding experience so perfect! Our original (pre-COVID) wedding plans included a large 200 person indoor party. We quickly had to scratch all those plans but knew that we still wanted to get married on a much smaller scale. Haiku I Do had all the features we were looking for: the most beautiful outdoor space (with heaters!), a selection of talented vendors readily available, and the outstanding team to pull everything together in such a short time. If you are looking for an elopement spot, Haiku I Do is the place! Jennifer is fantastic and responded quickly to all my questions. It was so challenging to go through planning a wedding during COVID, but we feel so fortunate that we were able to plan the most memorable and beautiful day with Haiku I Do!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Reichel · Married on 10/16/2020

Nothing short of a perfect wedding day!

I can’t say enough great things about our experience with Haiku I Do! Jennifer went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special. We held the ceremony at Sky Mountain Events and the reception was at Haiku I Do. Everyone who worked on our event was absolutely wonderful to work with; Jennifer, Kesha, Sara, Esther, Adrian and the servers and bartenders! Many of our guests commented about how wonderful the staff was and how beautiful the venues were. It was truly an amazing and stress free day— I can’t recommend Haiku I Do and staff enough! Thank you!

**I have included a few photographs from @adrianetheridgephotography. She’s a true talent!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Sofia

Sofia Panuco · Married on 09/02/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Stunning Venue and a FANTASTIC team. Thank you for making our dream wedding💜. I cannot rave about you guys enough!!!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/21/2019

Amazing!

I cannot even begin to express how beautiful our candlelight Christmas wedding was here! I gave Jennifer and Sandy an idea of what I wanted and they turned it into something I never could have dreamed up! It was amazing! They thought of every last detail and made the planning process so stress free and easy. The entire staff at Haiku was fantastic all around and we are so thankful to have gotten to work with such a great group on such a special event.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Lynsey

Lynsey · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful ceremony spot

Haiku I Do was the perfect venue for our ceremony. It is actually IN Asheville, provided parking, was a great size for our 50 person guest list, and was a truly beautiful venue. They were accommodating for our vendors to work in, and Jennifer provided top-notch service from tour to booking to our wedding day. Their bridal suite is amazing for a small group - some of my favorite memories of the day were spending the hour leading up to our ceremony with our families. It was a fantastic venue for hosting an indoor ceremony in November.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Lauren Davis · Married on 10/05/2019

Must see Wedding Venue!!

Absolutely beautiful venue. Our wedding was perfect. Jennifer and her team were there whenever needed leading up to the wedding and during our big day. When our rental company fell through last minute Jennifer jumped on it and made arrangements for us to get everything we needed. When booking our wedding we loved the ambiance of the property however, once the sun set and the lights went on the venue was breath taking. Would recommend this venue to everyone. Thank you Haiku I Do for making our night perfect.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen Chason · Married on 06/01/2019

Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding Eve Bash

This venue and staff are amazing! We had a dinner (45 people) and gathering (120 people) for our out of town guests the Friday evening before our son's wedding. Haiku I Do was a huge hit with all our guests. It's a magical space with an Asheville vibe. I cannot say enough good things about Jennifer, Sandy and all the staff. They made it fun and easy to enjoy the evening while they handled all the details professionally and efficiently. Five stars all around. Book with confidence!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Deborah Mickler · Married on 05/31/2019

Deborah-worker with catering company

I recently had the pleasure as a server with a local catering company, to work at Haiku I Do. What a lovely team of professional, friendly folks! The venue is beautiful and laid back, the service impeccable. Jennifer and Sandy are the best! I recommend them with the highest praises!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Haiku I Do's reply:

Thanks so much Deborah for the kind review!!! WE enjoyed working with you - professional and friendly!

Chloe · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful and funky garden wedding

We had a springtime wedding here, and everything went really smoothly. Haiku I Do is great because it's basically a one-stop shop, and the garden is so gorgeous. Everyone kept saying how pretty the venue was. They were flexible and let us have complete control over our catering and other vendors. Jennifer and Sandy were a responsive team, and we had a positive experience.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Gloria · Married on 05/27/2018

Jen and her capable staff were terrific to work with from start to finish. They took care of everything they needed and made tough decisions easy. The wedding was stress free and our guests loved the convenience and the accessibility of the venue.

lill · Married on 05/26/2018

Haiku I Do made our wedding so fun and easy. The separate bridal suite and waiting area was perfect for getting ready and preparing with my close friends. Catering, music, and seating was all coordinated by Haiku. I can't say enough good things about our experience.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ayden · event on: 05/18/2018

What a special place! Thanks so much to Jen and Edie for helping us with our engagement party! Everything went so smoothly, and we felt like we were in a private garden away from it all, but everything was convenient to our guests' homes and hotels. We loved it.

Maida · event on: 05/08/2018

Asheville is known as an artistic and culinary destination throughout the South. Among the notable restaurants and art galleries lining the streets, there is a real gem: "Haiku I Do". Just the name of the place is inviting --- so, go in, and stay awhile. It is a place for all kinds of celebrations: weddings, birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, family unions ....., just a few come to mind. Nothing is ostentatious or pretentious here, the place has an unique and beautiful charm all its own --- : the sweet scent of the magnificent Magnolia tree carried by a warm breeze; the little water - fall trickling down the rocks making a soft fluttering sound resembles the music of the earth, enticing you to absorb its rhythms into your own, harmonizing them; the reception hall is flooded with clean natural light. In addition, the staff is very informative, helpful, warm and friendly. All in all, it all combines to give one a feeling of unutterable pleasure in being there. It is an ideal place for all kinds of celebrations. Moments of such joy in "Haiku I Do" that even remembering them will make one's life shine.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jody · event on: 05/02/2018

This place is great! We hosted a company meeting followed by a party. The space was perfect for accommodating our group (about 35 people). The grounds were amazing and the setting in general was beautiful. We would highly reccomend haiku I do to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ruthann · Married on 04/28/2018

Everything about this place Is superb. I wish I could get married repeatedly, just so that I could utilize this venue over and over. Thank you Haiku I Do for making our wedding so enjoyable, unique and memorable!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Hank · event on: 04/23/2018

Outstanding event and staff. Thank you.

Ver · Married on 04/22/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better space for our intimate wedding ceremony. The venue was beautiful. With a stress free package we were able to enjoy our day. Highly recommend Haiku I Do. Couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Christy · Married on 04/21/2018

Jennifer was absolutely amazing! Her response time was instant and she really cares about her clients! Her attention detail and the beautiful venue, made for the picture perfect wedding! We can't thank her enough! If you are wanting a memorable venue and wedding, I highly reccomend you call Haiku I Do! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Haiku I Do's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your most special day. We wish you and Don many happy years together. You guys are such a wonderful couple! Much love from Haiku

Lena · event on: 04/18/2018

We held our anniversary party here in April. The space is beautiful—it’s like having your own private garden right in the city. Catering was easy and we used their tables, linens and chairs. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

• W

William · event on: 04/17/2018

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed having our anniversary party at Haiku I Do. Jen was helpful with every detail, suggested vendors for food and drink, and made sure that everything went smoothly. Thank you for helping us celebrate and creating another memory we won’t soon forget.

• W

Wayne · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I had such a great experience with you. Thank you so much for making our day special. The staff were wonderful and the venue is absolutely beautiful!

Christy · event on: 04/13/2018

This April I attended an event at Haiku I Do. What a charming venue!! Beautiful attention to detail, professional staff, and relaxed atmosphere are just a few of the reasons that Haiku I Do stands out as a unique option for a wedding or event.

Michele · Married on 03/24/2018

Friends visiting from out of town decided to tie the knot. How in the world to make this dream come true spontaneously, yet elegantly? Haiku I Do is how- quality and kindness beyond compare. We had the most incredible ceremony thanks to their help. Thankful for their help in bringing together my beautiful friends in such a spectacular fashion (with a rate so reasonable they had enough left for a sweet honeymoon!)