Gypsy x Company Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Aubrey
    Aubrey G. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Natalia was so awesome for our (surprise) engagement session!! It was all a total surprise given to us by our friends and she did an amazing job of catching everything! The both of us are super awkward and never know what to do for pictures and Natalia did a great job of directing us into cute poses that now look amazing in the photos she took! Absolutely recommend Natalia to anyone looking to do an engagement session! (If we hadn't moved out of the state we would absolutely be asking her to do our wedding as well)
  • Jenna
    Jenna S. Married on 12/28/2020

Highest Recommendations!

Natalia made my camera shy self feel so comfortable. We had so much fun! I hired her to help me with my social media branding/marketing and the pictures turned out better than I would have imagined! I am looking forward to many shoots with her in the future. Cannot recommend her enough!

Gypsy x Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna! I loved shooting your branding content and look forward to working with you again. You're the absolute BEST! Much love, Nat.
    Marisa L. Married on 02/24/2020

Natalia has a natural ability to make intimate moments come to life

I first met Natalia via Instagram after falling in love with her work. There is always a certain level of apprehension before shooting with someone you meet on the web, as sometimes their presence on social media is different than in person. I can speak first hand that this was not the case! Natalia went above and beyond to make sure I was not only comfortable but also having a good time.

She listened to the vision I had and her photos went even above and beyond what I had initially expected. Natalia has a natural ability to capture moments on the lens and make them come alive so effortlessly.

I look forward to shooting with her again in the future and recommend her to anyone looking to get their photos taken, from portraits to weddings to intimate moments & more, this is your girl!
    Chanelle M. Married on 02/03/2020

Natalie is a true gem

Natalie is simply fantastic. She is not only sweet and fun to work with, but truly so talented. Any time I look at the photos she took of us, I cry with happiness.

Gypsy x Company's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review Chanelle! That's the best I could ever hope for as a photographer: to give my clients an heirloom that will bring back all the feelings from a memorable moment -- to pass on down to generations to come, to remember and cherish forever. Thank you for trusting me to deliver on this promise. Much love, Nat.
    Chloe R. Married on 01/25/2019

They worked miracles!

My boyfriend and I had a spontaneous beach photo shoot with Gypsy x Company and I can’t even fully explain the miracles they worked! He and I are not an affectionate couple, we were wearing jeans and denim jackets in 80+ degree weather, and we got no less than 15 mosquito bites, but we really wanted to do this photoshoot because we never take photos together. We asked them to give us very specific directions because it just didn’t come naturally to us to be affectionate in front of the camera. They were so understanding and immediately started directing our movements and made us feel much less awkward. Honestly, when I left the shoot, I thought there was no way I would like all the photos because I was so hot and sweaty from our Florida weather! When we got the photos back, I was BLOWN away. They are beautiful and I loved every single one. They made our movements look so natural- something I never thought could happen. I now have photos to cherish forever thanks to Gypsy x Company!

Gypsy x Company's reply:

Chloe, we're obsessed with your review! Every couple is one of a kind and we fell in love with you two. The prompts we gave brought out some of the most intimate chemistry we've ever seen in a couple. The smirks (Dan), sweet kisses, and running into each other's arms. It wasn't awkward - it was wild, romantic,
    & pure MAGIC. Thank you for trusting us! Much love, Nat & Zack.
    Devan Married on 12/03/2019

Family photo

Natalia was absolutely wonderful to work with! My sister and I wanted to gift our father family pictures for Christmas but had no idea what we wanted or where to start. Natalia walked us through the whole process from start to finish, providing tips on what kind of outfits would photograph well to scoping out locations.