Guy's Party Center Reviews

38 Reviews for Guy's Party Center

• W

Willie B. 路 Married on 09/04/2020

Sooo Dope!!!

Astonishing from the venue to the staff. This place is breathtakingly beautiful and all the people working here were amazing. Christine had gave us hope even though this devastating year of 2020. Dave and Rock were wonderful to work along side during our wedding, literally catering to our every need. This place was flexible, affordable, very professional, and you know they not only take pride and love with their work but with their guest and customers as well. I wish we could give this place more starts because they deserve it and definitely earn it!

Sent on 09/05/2020
  • Debra

Debra 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing service!!

Such an amazing venue! Super easy to work with and they help you with everything! My wedding day went amazing! I had both my ceremony and reception here in the south ballroom 馃槏

Sent on 10/28/2019

Taylor G. 路 Married on 09/07/2019

What a wonderful and affordable venue

Guy's Party Center was the most wonderful banquet for our wedding reception. Our guests raved about the food and ba service. The staff was so attentive to detail and truly wanted my husband and I to have the most wonderful wedding reception. The staff went out of their way countless times to make sure all our needs and requests were meant.

Several members of the staff went above and beyond to make sure our reception was perfect. A special thank you to Laurie, Little Rocky, Kim, Brenda, Karen, Pat, Dave and Terry. Our reception was ideal because of these exceptional staff members. Thank you all for caring so much about our day.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Julia 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful wedding, and amazing staff!

I can not say enough good things about this venue! The whole staff is so sweet and welcoming. Laurie was incredibly helpful with everything and made the wedding planning process so much less stressful for me! She was so nice and fun to work with, and took care of everything I needed! Guy's takes care of literally every single detail, so there is nothing to worry about on your big day! The venue was decorated absolutely beautifully, and our guests still can't stop talking about how amazing the food was! We didn't have to worry about any of the clean up at the end of the night because Guy's took care of everything! I highly recommend using Guy's party center! They truly made my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 10/20/2018
  • Krystin

Krystin 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Every single employee at Guy's was PHENOMENAL! From the ladies in the office to the gentlemen who helped us load our car after everyone had left we were beyond floored with their professionalism and kindness.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mary 路 Married on 12/15/2017

This place was amazing! From the beginning, the staff worked with us! I emailed the venue at least once every few weeks with annoying questions, and they responded pretty quick. They also worked with us when it came to submitting the money. The food, staff and room was excellent! Speaking of the room, it was beautiful!

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Michael 路 Married on 10/13/2017

This place is great. The South ballroom is im so beautiful. The service was great. Only complaint... when it came time to cut the cake there was nobody there. Were had nip clue where to cut, how, where, etc. But we winged it and survived.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Megan 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Guy's Party Center was the perfect choice for our wedding reception! Christine was great to work with and was really organized when it came to getting all of the details! The food was fantastic and the service was spectacular! Thank You!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Katie 路 Married on 06/10/2017

We just had our wedding reception at Guys Party Centre, and we could not be happier! The ladies who coordinate everything are so friendly and helpful every time you call. The food is delicious and the price is very reasonable! The foyer is spacious and the bathrooms are clean and updated! I would definitely recommend here to any bride :)

Sent on 06/27/2017
  • Bemyguest

K 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Best reception venue in Akron, hands down. The staff is so friendly and helpful, and the food is DELICIOUS! Seriously, people talked all night about how amazing the food and service was. 10/10 would book again!

Sent on 05/01/2017
  • User4920832 路 2+ years ago

We loved Guys Party Centre for our reception! The food was delicious and the staff was so friendly and made our event planning stress-free. I did a lot of research and Guys had the best value for food & bar. The venue was beautiful and we had so many compliments even weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Heather 路 Married on 10/25/2014

I literally only had to choose the food & the alcohol, the rest was done for me! They are amazing! The food was awesome! The room was beautiful and the staff was very professional & pleasant to work with....& I didn't have to worry about decorating.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Samantha 路 Married on 10/17/2014

Reasonable prices. Amazing staff. And beautiful rooms!!!! No complaints at all

Sent on 01/08/2015
  • User4433031 路 2+ years ago

Food are great and service are awesome ;)

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • F

Felicia 路 Married on 07/18/2014

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! To this day we still get told our reception was the best reception everyone has ever been to. Everything from the food to the decor to the staff was amazing. We have absolutely no complaints! Thank you guys so so very much for making sure everything was perfect for us and our special day! We wouldn't reccommend anyone else!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Christina 路 Married on 06/14/2014

Very pleased with this venue! I planned my wedding reception from out of state, and they were very helpful with answering all questions and concerns I had. The room was nice and spacious and very pretty. The food was delicious. My decorations were exactly how I wanted them, and the staff was very friendly all night long, making sure everything we needed was taken care of. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Kelly 路 Married on 06/07/2014

Our wedding day was magical! The room was everything that we pictured and more! Suzy helped to make the day run smoothly and listened to everything we wanted. Guys did all they could to make everything beautiful and the way we pictured. During our ceremony, the staff catered to our needs and made sure we always had a drink or whatever we needed! Would definitely recommend this venue to everybody!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Shannon 路 Married on 06/06/2014

Guys does a fabulous job! Great food, great set up and professionalism! They will really work with the client to get them what they want to make there day special! Loved it there!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Julia 路 Married on 03/08/2014

Very pleased with Guys Party Center for my reception venue. You would never except it from the outside, but the inside is HUGE and BEAUTIFUL! I was in the south ball room (every room had their own entrance). I have NO complaints. Our wedding was in march, so we got the 'off season' discount, which was a huge relief to my budget. The staff was so helpful when planning, I had a lot of questions and they would respond to me within a few days every time. For decorating all we had to do was drop off all our items to the hall and they took care of the rest. It was even more beautiful than I could of imagined when we entered the reception that night. An especially great thing was the food (and since we paid for it all) the staff boxed up dinner for us to take to the hotel, and sent the rest of our dinner home with our family.
    Over all it I couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Tiffany 路 Married on 11/08/2013

Guys party center was an amazing choice for my wedding and reception. The staff went to extra mile to make my day perfect! Everyone loves the food, the hall, & the service we received! I would highly recommend Guy's Party Center!!!

Sent on 11/19/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Married on 10/26/2013

We had our wedding on a Friday, and you can't beat the Friday night package at Guy's! Everything was perfect. The decor was beautiful... I used the center pieces that they provide, the staff was friendly, the food was delicious. They made it a perfect reception.

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • User2138370 路 2+ years ago

Guys was so wonderful to work with and their food is outstanding!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Matthew 路 Married on 07/26/2013

Guy's Party Center is a great value. We rented the Central Ballroom for our 80 person wedding reception and it was everything we needed. Great food, nice decor, and attentive professional staff. We were especially grateful for all the food they gave us at the end of the night! Totally unexpected bonus! Would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Tina 路 Married on 07/13/2013

To Suzy, Christine and the entire staff at Guy's a big thank you. Our daughter's wedding day couldn't have been more beautiful. You helped take the vision our daughter had and make it even more beautiful. We received many compliments on the food, service, and venue. Everything was excellent.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Ashley 路 Married on 07/08/2011

My husband and I couldn't have been any happier with any other venue for our reception. We had our wedding on a Friday night to take advantage of their Friday night deal. We believe it was well worth the price. We had quite the list of alcohol served and the food was exceptional. We always felt that music and food were the important parts of the reception and all of guests raved about how good the chicken was. They are very open to anything extra you want to do and are well prepared for any of your ideas. We made our own centerpieces and had wine bottles for favors and they set everything up the way we wanted them to. We had requested they move our sweetheart table after dinner and they were on top of it. The staff was very friendly and catered to us almost as soon as we got there. At the end, we got to take home whatever food was leftover and they cleaned up the hall, even our gifts and all items we brought in. We were definitely very happy with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 07/27/2011