Guy Voss Reviews

24 | Battle Creek, MI

24 Reviews for Guy Voss

Brooke Dumas · Married on 06/08/2019

Hiring Guy was the BEST decision we made!

Guy is the best of the best! My husband and I asked Guy to travel all the way to Northern Michigan for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. I myself am a wedding planner and had high expectations for the day and the music and Guy exceeded them all from playing music on the beach (over wind and loud waves), to keeping the crowd entertained, to fielding good (and bad) song requests - he did it all! If you are considering hiring Guy for your wedding or event, stop thinking and just do it! Even our wedding coordinator commented on how easy he was to work with. We cannot thank you enough for the BEST NIGHT EVER Guy!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Marci Ebbens · Married on 09/28/2018

We love Guy Voss!

Guy Voss is a phenomenal DJ!! He’s attentive to detail and has a great presence. He’s easy to work with and extremely helpful/organized. We planned our wedding from CA and he took all of our worries away!! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/14/2018

Guy Voss is AMAZING! He was so flexible and just willing to do whatever we asked of him! He called me the day before the wedding just to tell me everything will go perfect and that my husband and I won’t have to worry about a thing. It was so sweet and exactly what I needed to hear! He kept the party going all night, played the best music and was all around the best DJ we could’ve ever asked for, for our wedding! Oh and the photo booth is a MUST! Looking back on those pictures is absolutely hilarious! Everyone loved the photo booth and kept talking about how much fun they were having with it! DJ’s set the tone for weddings and Guy Voss knows what he’s doing. If you’re questioning if this is the guy for you, well stop reading and email him immediately because he is the best around!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Gwendolyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Guy did a wonderful job at our Battle Creek wedding. He kept things moving on time and guided us through the day. Everything went smoothly and the music was great. Everyone had fun with his photo booth. Can't recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Bas · Married on 08/18/2018

Guy Voss was the perfect dj on a perfect day. He was professional, has a good set up, the music wasn’t too loud, had a good variety of genres and knew his audience well. Thanks for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jill · Married on 07/07/2018

Guy is an amazing dj! He keeps the flow moving great and is easy going to plays what the crowd wants to hear!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

B · event on 04/25/2018

We hired Guy the moment we decided to plan a VIP client open house. Even in a tented event with no power source Giy was able to set up full production, quality music and microphones for our hourly raffles. Everything went beautifully and he played the perfect soundtrack to capture our fun yet elegant event. The best part about using Guy was we never had to worry about a thing!

• User6187693 · 1+ year ago

We used Guy Voss for our photo booth at my daughter's wedding reception. Everyone had a great time with the photo booth. Guests were able to take a keepsake photo strip home and then sign a book with a copy of their photo strip for the bride and groom. The bride and groom also got a memory stick with all the photos on it to keep. It was well worth the investment.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Megan · Married on 09/30/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Guy for our recent wedding 9.30.17. We knew from the first conversation that we had that he was going to be the right fit for us. He has an obvious appreciation for music and for making your event the best that it can be by focusing on maintaining an amazing energy in the room! Our dance floor was packed all night long, and our guests even demanded one last song (after the last song) because they were having so much fun. They are still talking about how good the music was! He seamlessly kept the night moving along without ever taking away from the event itself. He also adds an array of uplighting options (we chose blush) and it really helped to pull the room together! We would recommend him 100% to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Rosemary · Married on 06/03/2017

Wonderful experience! Guy puts you at ease from the beginning. He has a wealth of knowledge of knowledge about sound, lighting, and music. For our wedding reception. He kept people out on the dance floor until the very end of the night. We would highly recommend Guy for any special event.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Angela · Married on 02/11/2017

Guy provided the photo booth for our wedding on Feb. 11, 2017 at FireKeepers Casino Hotel, and he was such a pleasure to work with! Although we were initially on the fence about a photo booth (i.e., are they STILL a thing? Is it worth the money?), we were thrilled we decided to go for it and hire Guy because all the guests LOVED IT and we now have a lovely photo book (in lieu of a traditional guest book) and digital copies of all the photos to prove it!!
    Thank you Guy for bringing such a fun, whimsical element to our wedding celebration - your enthusiasm, great product, and awesome customer service are deeply appreciated!!
    XOXO, A + B (Chicago, IL)

Sent on 02/27/2017

Guy is the best Dj in Calhoun County! Every wedding I have been to that he DJs is great! He played every song I requested, switched it up when things were going too long, and kept the party flowing all evening!!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/10/2016

Guy is absolutely amazing. We wanted the best, and he was highly recommended by multiple people. He did not disappoint. He had everything that we needed for our outdoor ceremony and reception, was very professional and kept the night running smoothly. We had less than desired weather and thought a huge storm was coming. He moved all his equipment into the bar (more weather friendly) and keep the party going all night. He made what could have been a stressful day fun and kept everyone dancing. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you again guy!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Macy · Married on 08/20/2016

Guy DJ’d our wedding at Lawton Community Center and he did a wonderful job! Our wedding was almost two years and I still have people say we had a great DJ. Great to work with and super professional.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Traci · Married on 07/29/2016

We had a lot of out of town guest comment on the fact that the music and the DJ was amazing and he has a photo booth. Both great hits at the reception. He was the first person I booked and I would do it over again if I could.
    He catered to everyone and as the bride, I didn't have to do much, he just took care of it:) It was amazing.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Look no further, Guy is the DJ you want! We planned our wedding remotely, and did not get to meet him before the wedding (something that made me a little nervous). He came very highly recommended, and now we know why. Throughout the night he was easy going, accommodating, and lots of fun. Guy had the dance floor full from the time the music started until the very end, and he did a great job keeping music playing for all of the groups (kids/teens, adults and the older folks!). He kept the reception going, introducing the wedding party and the people who toasted, reminding people about his awesome photo booth (which you should also get), and everything in between. All of our guests had a blast at our wedding, much thanks to Guy, we really can't say enough good things about him!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Guy is the best DJ we have ever experienced. We had the best wedding and everyone had so much fun. We have had multiple people ask us for his information for their own weddings. He was so organized and so kind. He had everything set up perfectly and there were no glitches. He is Profesional yet really fun and he was perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Guy was professional, positive, kind, talented, and fun! I could not have had a better DJ. He did everything right! Our guests loved him and stayed the whole night. He was flexible too - which was a huge help. Highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

Guy was recommended to me by SEVERAL wedding venues in Kalamazoo and everyone said he was "the best of the best". After talking to Guy, and then calling several other DJ services in the west michigan area, I KNEW he was the DJ for us. He has awesome recommendations for the ceremony/cocktail hour/reception, and after just a brief conversation about what types of music we like/dont like, our favorite songs, how we don't like "cliche" wedding music, he gave us an AWESOME "performance" at our wedding!! He's super friendly, and really knows how to get people out on the dance floor. I would hire him again and definitely would recommend using him to any future brides!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Kate · Married on 09/27/2014

Guy was AMAZING! he rocked it all night and had everyone dancing!

• Genevieve

Genevieve · Married on 06/21/2014

Guy was fantastic! Out dance floor was busy throughout the whole night. He chose fun songs that everyone could dance to. He wasn't loud and crazy like a dj from a crazy movie. He has a way of doing his job and keeping it fun while keeping quiet. His uplighting made my reception. I got so many compliments on guy and the lights.
    During the planning process he was happy to email and talk on the phone for all my little question.
    I recommend to anyone no matter what style of reception you are having. I feel quite confident guy Would make your party perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Nichole · Married on 05/20/2011

Guy did a wonderful job for our wedding! I even gave him a little project I needed done, which was to make our first dance song make a scratch sound and then a different song start playing when everyone thought the song just messed up and our first dance was “ruined”.... he executed it perfectly and it was a HIT! People still talk about how our wedding had more people dancing at it then any other wedding they have been to, and I think a big part of that was Guy and his excellent DJ skills and experience. He was very professional and no doubt he’s good at what he does.

Kristin · Married on 11/21/2015

Guy Voss is awesome! the dance floor was rocking the whole night. His ability to watch and listen to the crowd allowed our guest to dance the night away. I was a bossy bride and he was so accommodating. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank for making our night so special

Sent on 11/24/2015

Amy · Married on 09/16/2017

Guy was great! He worked with our strict must play/do not play list and made the night perfect. Between playing the right song at the right time, he helped out and brought back up equipment for our ceremony because our original plan didn't work. He helped keep the night moving and was very flexible with his schedule!

I would book Guy again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2017