Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Christian B. Married on 09/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely perfect - married my princess!

We cannot thank Gulf Beach Weddings enough. Since early 2022, we have been ‘Having our Wedding’ while Gulf Beach Weddings is ‘Planning our Wedding.’ This terminology really put us at ease…saving I can tell you how many hours. You probably could all of this yourself, but at what cost (time, out of State, rentals, vendor communication). We basically enjoyed the fact that they handled everything associated with the beach ceremony. All we had to do was the fun part – create the party and invite family & friends!

We are both from out of State however, visited some of the beach locations they offer as kids. My soon to be wife, grew up in Clearwater and I visited Siesta Key as a child. Gulf Beach Weddings website is very impressive, so much information for us – they helped with the Marriage License in the mail, Beach Site Selection, all the options/vendors, etc. and overall guided us so it was a turn-key experience. More of a Wedding Advisor, than just a planner with some contacts. They are not required to host at one location…they have like 20 different spots in Tampa alone, so when they have a preference its spot on!

We are looking forward to the best day of our life!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Christian, from the bottom of our heart - thank you very much. We are so happy for you two...and fortunate to have found each other. We are thrilled to assist on your Wedding Day. Cheers to you both and we look forward to this Fall!
    Jackie R. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely perfect - couldn't ask for more!

My husband and I contracted with Gulf Beach Weddings in the Fall of last year for a wedding this Summer. We are both from the area and very familiar with the different beaches. However, when it came to choosing a specific beach just for our Wedding Ceremony, we hadn't thought about all that goes into a beach ceremony, dinner following, logistics, vendors, where my family would stay, etc.

After a few simple emails and 1-2 phone calls, we know we had selected the right team for our Wedding! The ceremony was beautiful on St Pete Beach (right down the Street from where my now husband proposed) and a location I frequented as a kid. We cannot thank Gulf Beach Weddings enough, the photographer did an amazing job capturing the Sunset, and our out of town folks simply enjoyed their entire stay in Florida.

From the bottom of our heart - thank you to Gulf Beach Weddings, you pulled off the most amazing day of our life! I am a very happy girl and married my prince in the process.

Jackie,

Congratulations again and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy that you enjoyed your special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Keri Married on 07/06/2022

Perfect Beach Ceremony

I was very impressed and pleased with set up, officiant, and photographer Mae Grace. It was worth every penny and we are so happy we chose this route! The customer service and respinsoveness was so wonderful. Grateful for the day and everyone who made it happen! All the stars!

Keri,

Congratulations on such a beautiful wedding day! We really appreciate your support by leaving us wonderfully positive feedback! Thank you for allowing us to share in your Special Day! Everyone here at the Gulf Beach Weddings Team wishes you and your loved ones many future blessings to come!!
    Hillary K. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and response time

I always knew if I ever got married I would want a small intimate destination wedding. When I got engaged, we decided on Florida (we are from Chicago). After doing some research and making some calls we found Gulf Beach Wedding’s.

Right from the very first call they were amazing. They handled all the details. They made this process so smooth! I have heard horror story of destination weddings from communication issues to marriage license issues. We had ZERO issues!

Gulf Beach Weddings was amazing from start to finish. Everything was beautiful. It was a magical day! Our small wedding of 18 people (including us the Bride and Groom) was stunning… ok, maybe I am a little biased. 😁

Everyone who was there was from out of town. There were 2 other weddings happening because of the special date (2/22/22) but they were so spaced out you would never have known! I didn’t even know until I got home and was looking at the pictures that they put our initials in the sand!

They took care of every detail! They are amazingly fast at replying to emails or calls. Their website is a great resource, especially if you are like me and doing it from out of town! They have great recommendations from limo drivers, florists, hair salons, dinner venues and more. It made it so much easier since we were not familiar with the area other than the beach!

All the guests loved what they did for us that day… including us! I would recommend Gulf Beach Weddings to anyone!!!!!!

Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings!

Hillary,

Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback! It is such a delight to have such wonderful couples to work with like yourselves. We will certainly share with the entire team involved! We are so happy for you two - Cheers to many happy and healthy years together!
  • Betty
    Betty D. Married on 02/06/2022

Gulf Beach Wedding

Hello, we had our daughters wedding ceremony with you on June 26th, and it was amazing! Everyone had a fantastic time, it was so beautiful! Kevin performed the ceremony so eloquently and perfectly, and Matt and Brandy set up the chairs and ceremony decor with such precision and detail it was absolutely breathtaking! We couldn't be more pleased with what you folks do for weddings. You all went above and beyond and made our special event so awesome! I know you do this all the time, but you truly made us feel like we were your only clients. Thank you so much, you are amazing!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Betty, thank you very much for the positive feedback! Your specific details will be passed on to the entire team involved - we are so happy for you all. With all the uncertainty today, one thing is for sure - weddings are awesome!
    Kendall J. Married on 11/01/2021

Truly amazing experience!

Originally our wedding was booked during the Pandemic shutdown, which had to be rescheduled. The staff at Florida Gulf Beach Weddings communicated during this stressful time, gave us options to Postpone/Re-schedule. Overall, they made the experience about us and what worked best for our family. I was so happy that they took the extra step towards making our day special, even though the date changed.
    On the day of the wedding, their team was professional, prompt, very attentive to our needs and provided a little bit of distance (even though everything was outdoors) for the safety of us and our guests. I can't imagine using a different wedding company for a beach wedding. They have processes in place for backup, the setup looked perfect and ultimately married the man of my dreams. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Florida Gulf Beach Weddings!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey R. Married on 10/23/2021

Easy & Stress-free!

Knowledgeable and responsive, Gulf Beach Weddings makes the ceremony a stress free experience for couples who aren’t looking for something unnecessarily lavish & expensive. With a lot of other companies I found very little information on the website which is key factor most take for granted because there’s no way I’m going to remember everything I need to know over a couple phone calls - not cramming for an exam ya know!
    Gulf Beach Weddings is the exception to that after our first couple calls I could keep referring to their website to learn and refresh my memory about all the factors I need to know including incredibly helpful checklists, FAQ’s, timelines, pictures, and recommendations.

Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings for making the effort to be as transparent as possible and helping us make the memories that are going to last a lifetime!!!!

Jeff,

We are thrilled to hear how you were able to ultilze the information provided on our website to help make your experience easy and fun!
    Your positive feedback and support are greatly appreciated! Thank you for allowing us to share in such a Special Day! Everyone here at the Gulf Beach Weddings Team wishes you and your loved ones many wonderful blessings to come!
    Christine H. Married on 09/09/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Everything was perfect!! Great officiant, phenomenal photographer, beautiful decor. The process was so easy and everything was executed flawlessly! They customized our ceremony just for us :-)

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you Christine for the wonderful feedback - we are so happy for the two of you and wish you many years of health and happiness!
    Tyler J. Married on 08/06/2021

100% Recommend

My wife and I were trying to plan our wedding here at home in MI. We were having lots of trouble it seemed due to it being the year 2020 haha. We decided to move our ceremony to the lovely Indian rocks beach near St. Petersburg FL. Gulf beach weddings made the day absolutely perfect. It was seriously as easy as picking the options out online, sending the deposit. Someone called to confirm all the details and then paid the remainder when it was due. They had every single detail down even having a photographer. My absolute favorite part besides not having to set up or tear down was the steel drummer. EVERYONE needs a steel drummer at their ceremony. I would not have changed a single thing except for making this my first option. We had a 4 post gazebo, blessing stones, unity sand, Father Andy, bottles of water, chairs, chair sashes. rose pedals in the isle, Disney rope and a day I will never forget. Thank you to everyone at Gulf Beach Weddings for everything. Thank you for making my day so enjoyable.

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Tyler, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. This is extremely helpful and will be mentioned during our next leadership meeting. Thank you for trusting us with your Big Day and we will recognize those individuals accordingly! Happy 4th of July!
  • Kristie
    Kristie L. Married on 07/15/2021

Superb in Every Way!

I cannot thank the entire staff, photographer and our pastor enough for this amazing experience. We literally showed up to a warm welcome and everything was perfect! We did use the marriage certificate by mail service since we're from Colorado. It is so easy and worth it. We will remember this day forever and we wouldn't change anything!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Kristie, we are so happy for you two and thank you very much for the positive feedback. We will share this with the entire team involved. Cheers to many happy and healthy years together!
    Jacqueline M. Married on 07/10/2021

Mr and mrs marsico

From the beginning of planning to the day of wedding.. tracy and her whole staff has been nothing but helpful.. pleasant.. and extremely accommodating.. made our wedding dreams come true.. not a stress in the world
    Thanks for everything

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We will be sure to share this information with our entire team. Congratulations again and good luck going forward!
    Laura-Elena A. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Knowledgeable and very friendly staff

Very nice to work with! Fun personality and very helpful!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Laura, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback!

We are so thankful to have shared in your special day!
  • Alex
    Alex W. Married on 06/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional - excellent services!

Gulf Beach Weddings has revolutionized the art of a "Beach Wedding." They have recently revamped their entire inventory of set ups and unleashed a brand new website that creates a more user friendly experience. I had the pleasure of surprising my parents for their 30th anniversary last December, and I must say that GBW really out did themselves! The level of professional they portrayed from the start really gave me that sense of comfort and trust that most people are looking for on their special day. They were able to answer all of my questions and even recommend special amenities I never would have thought of on my own. After going through the logistics of choosing what would be my parents dream wedding, I was given a time and date to show up and was told that everything else would be taking care of! Sure enough, my parents ended up having a magical moment of love that they haven't experienced in years. It was truly an inspiring moment watching my mother tear up once she realized what was happening. I am forever grateful to Gulf Beach Weddings for the amazing experience and memory that I will now have for the rest of my life.

Alex,

We appreciate the positive feedback and will certainly share this with the entire 'Beach Crew' team involved! Everyone here at the Gulf Beach Weddings Team wishes you and your loved ones many wonderful blessings to come!
    Gary W. Married on 06/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Once in a lifetime event!

Over the top! Perfect wedding company!
    From the greeter in the parking lot to assistants for wheelchair attendees to the detailed organization allowing perfect sentiments to create the event of a lifetime for all guests (and the bridal party) to enjoy forever.
    This is not the only beach wedding I have attended. It was simply the best!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Gary, thank you very much for your feedback - we are so thankful to have clients such as yourselves. The beach wedding is a wonderful experience when all the small pieces come together. Thank you again for trusting us with your family's Big Day!
    Pam W. Married on 06/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Superb - would highly recommend!

My son and now daughter in-law were married through Gulf Beach Weddings earlier this year. We had a fabulous experience with this company and would highly recommend this company to all weddings, vow-renewals and the same. Their professionalism and caring nature was exceptional and above reproach. Thank you very much for making my family's dreams come true. We are so thankful the weather worked out and the vendors they chose were so fun. Thank you again Gulf Beach Weddings! We are so happy.

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Pam, thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are so happy for you and your family, we cannot thank you enough for trusting us on your family's Big Day! Glad you had such a wonderful time on the sunny beaches of Florida!
    Karisa G. Married on 06/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Absolutely loved my wedding!

GBW is incredible! The whole process was a breeze with help available at any time. They answered any questions I had leading up to the wedding and every person involved contacted me prior to introduce themselves and chat. My wedding was amazing and I hardly did a thing! So glad I found this company!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Karisa, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. We are so happy for you two! We will certainly share your kudos with the entire team involved. Cheers to a happy and healthy life together!
    Danielle S. Married on 06/02/2021

Couldn’t have been better 🥰

We couldn’t be happier. Everything was perfect and stress free!!

Danielle,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! It was a pleasure working with you both and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your special day! Congratulations again!
    Christine Married on 06/01/2021

Our Perfect Day

Gulf Beach Weddings made our special day so PERFECT! Everyone was so kind and professional. My husband and I chose the sunset intimate elopement package and it was even more beautiful than the website pictures. They honestly think of everything. Our officiant, Mitch and our photographer, Christina with Luxe Light Photography were WONDERFUL! They completely added to our perfect day by making us feel so relaxed and comfortable. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. We would like to thank you all for making our day stress free and SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Christine, we will certainly share this with the entire team involved! Thank you very much for the feedback and specifically mentioning the vendors accordingly. We are so thankful to have such wonderful couples. Cheers to a lifetime of happiness and health, we are so happy for you two!
    Morgan Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was so amazing and the whole process was very smooth.

Very fast responses, every time. Everything was amazing and perfect. They are so easy to work with and the ceremony site was more than I could of imagined. Highly recommended!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Morgan, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback - we will certainly share this with the entire team involved. We are so happy for you two!
  • Caressia
    Caressia J. Married on 04/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My dream wedding and Kudos to Father Andy!

I can honestly say I had my dream wedding. Gulf Beach Weddings made my experience easy especially since I was planning a wedding by myself without a wedding coordinator. If I had any questions, concerns, or changes Gulf Beach Weddings staff response to me quickly via e-mail or phone. I love Tracy because she was the main one to make the vision come alive. We went to visit her in person during the planning stage and she got us together quickly. My decorations and set up on my wedding day were beautiful. The only downfall was my wedding singer music track stopped playing before she reached the end of the first verse. I was shocked that happened but my singer kept going like a champ. My officiant, Father Andy, was great and had a sense of humor. He made sure I felt comfortable with my ceremony and that I did everything I wanted to do on my wedding day. He made my wedding day spiritual with a scripture reading, Hand Fast, blessing of the rings, and jumping the broom. Father Andy told me if I need anything to please let him know. If you want an officiant that will make you laugh and calm your nerves on your big day choose him! My Harpist, Victoria, was a sweetheart. My photographer. Pedro, was very professional and pleasant. My videographer, Bernie, was professional and resourceful. I had a great team of vendors.

Caressia,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your special day! Congratulations again and thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we will be sure to let the team know!!!
  • Haley
    Haley V. Married on 02/14/2021

Absolutely Perfect!

I would recommend Gulf Beach Weddings to anyone who is looking for the perfect beach wedding. Their website was so easy to customize our day, and it was a good tool for pricing things out to stay within our budget. They provided all of the decorations, music, photographer, officiant, and extra options that made our day feel unique and special. Any questions I had along the way they answered almost immediately, and they were always friendly and happy to help. Even during Covid they managed to keep our day feeling 100% normal. I am so glad I found Gulf Beach, there is nothing bad I could even think to say. They made our day, even during a pandemic, everything we’ve ever wanted in our wedding. Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings!

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Haley, Congratulations on your Big Day! We are thrilled to hear of your experience and such a specific review. We will certainly share this with the entire team involved...2020 was a tough year for all and we are delighted to be working with such great couples like you!
    Kim A. Married on 12/30/2020

Beautiful Siesta Key Beach Wedding

I just wanted to send a huge thank you!!!! Everything was perfect for our big day!
    Father Andy is such a kind and comforting soul! The staff was amazing as well!
    I will definitely recommend Gulf Beach Weddings! Thank you again for everything, you have all been so very accommodating from the moment I booked with you! Thank you for making our day so special and beautiful and stress free!
    You are the best!

Kim and Gary Shahan
    December 2020

Kim & Gary,

Congratulations again and thank you for letting us share in your BIG DAY! It was a pleasure working with you both and we wish you many years of happiness to come!
    Sauna M. Married on 12/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Experience beginning to end!

Incredible Experience! We are so thankful to find such a wonderful company to work with on our special day. With everything going on in 2020, it was very nice to work with a consistent company that found a way to make it so special. Their COVID protocols we felt safe, attended to, and overall very professional from every aspect. We originally booked for during the shutdown (April) and postponed to this December on St Pete Beach. They worked with us in obtaining a new permit, moving all the people involved to the new date, and conducted our ceremony flawless. Five Stars for sure with this company and would highly recommend to friends and family. You can't go wrong with Florida Gulf Beach Weddings!
  • vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 11/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gulf beach weddings made our day so special!

They made everything very easy from start to finish. We customized our wedding ceremony package with them and I couldn’t have been happier with how everything looked and how smoothly the ceremony went. They helped so much from start to finish.

Vanessa,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your special day and thank you for taking the time to share. Congratulations again!!!
illustration stars