Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Gulf Beach Weddings 6
Gulf Beach Weddings 7
  • Faith

Faith davis · Getting married on 06/29/2019

Tracey was very helpful, professional and patient. This was an easy decision and has taken a lot of work off our shoulders.

I definitely recommend going with gulf beach Weddings, great experience and choice for our sunset beach wedding planning. Can’t wait to see it all come together on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Faith, Congratulations and thank you for the positive feedback. Especially, thank you for noting Tracy's efforts, she is one of our best!

Shana · Getting married on 05/04/2019

November 11th 2018

Absolutely amazing staff and service. They were so helpful in answering any questions and returning calls that we may have had. Even though we’re all the way from Ohio, I had no doubt that they would do an amazing job with our ceremony! Nothing but good things from the whole team!

• Michelle

Michelle Richards · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing experience!

We can not say enough great things about Gulf Beach Weddings. From the first email of asking for information we were greeted with friendly staff who made wedding planning a breeze. We are so amazed that within minutes of any email sent we received a reply.

The day of the wedding went perfectly. It was raining the morning of the wedding and we were pleasantly surprised to wake up to an email with weather updates and at which point we would need to make alternative plans. Being from Florida we know that rain was a possibility planning a beach wedding but Gulf Beach Weddings put us at ease that no matter what the weather we were going to have a great day.

The wedding could have have gone better. The set up was beautiful and exactly what we picked. The crew at the beach was helpful and friendly. The most impressive part was the efficient provided through Gulf Beach Weddings- Daniel Stuecher. He was personable, caring, and funny. Everyone thought we personally knew him.

Most people spend months planning a wedding just to have it be over in a few short hours. Thanks to Gulf Beach weddings doing the set up/ break down we spent all day enjoying.

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 8

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Michelle - thank you very much for the positive feedback! Thank you especially being specific, we will share this with everyone involved accordingly. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Experience

Working with Gulf Beach Weddings was the BEST decision my husband and I made during the wedding planning process! They were quick, professional, and friendly to all of my questions and concerns. Our big day went perfect thanks to all of their help. All of our guests complimented the ceremony decorations and the artwork in the sand they did. I highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings for their amazing services!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Logan, thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are excited for what life has in store for you both - we wish you nothing but endless health and happiness. Happy Thanksgiving from Gulf Beach Weddings and Congratulations!

Russia · Married on 11/11/2018

Just Magical

From the first moment we reached out to them they were hyper professional and compassionate, At times it felt their excitement for our wedding was only surpassed by our own. Tracy was very efficient and helped talk us through our ideas for what we wanted for our big day. Throughout the year of planning we called them to ask questions, and they always guided us without pushing anything onto us. When it came time for the day Kenya was our coordinator and couldn't have been more helpful or delightful. We had planned a sunset wedding and the timing was impeccable. We truly can't thank them enough for everything. Our wedding was magical and they were a big part of that. The photographer they provided was also amazing, his name was Chris and his pictures were incredible. Thank you Gulf Beach Wedding! You helped deliver the best day of our life.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Russia,

It was a pleasure working with you and Michael and thank you for the excellent feedback! I am so glad that I got to meet you both in person a couple times prior to the BIG day! We wish you both many years of happiness to come and congratulations again! :)
  • Christine

Christine Mcdonald · Married on 11/11/2018

Everything we wanted

I was a little nervous at first planning a wedding online but we got exactly what they said we would. The pictures show you what to expect and everyone was so nice and set it up exactly as we had discussed. We couldn’t have asked for anything better.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Christine, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
  • Susan

Susan Dutter · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Extremely responsive staff!

Amazing! Fthe moment we decided to use Gulf Beach Weddings, everyone was incredibly accommodating and responsive! Any time I needed anything, I received the information usually within minutes. Our experience was stress free and I appreciate how responsive people were. It made our day so easy. Our set up looked amazing, the officiant, wedding coordinator and all the staff were incredible. Our wedding day was perfect! I could not have dreamed of a better experience. Thank you!"

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 9
    Gulf Beach Weddings 10
    Gulf Beach Weddings 11

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Susan, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback. We are so happy for the two of you!

Kaitlin Rockas · Married on 10/27/2018

The Wedding of my Dreams

Gulf Beach helped my husband and I plan the wedding of our dreams all the way from Dayton, OH. Through emails, phone calls, and vendor help, our day went just as I would have hoped it would AND MORE. My entire family continues to awe over how beautiful the presentation of the wedding was. They are wonderful, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kaitlin,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and Chad and we wish you both many years of happiness! Congratulations again!

Victoria · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing!!! Connected us with vendors. Ceremony set up was beyond our expectations!!! Simply AMAZING! Excellent communications before we arrived and exceptional the day of. Made our day so much less stressful!!

Jason · Married on 08/18/2018

The gulf beach weddings made our day very special and they said it was more beautiful than we had imagined.

Gulf Beach Weddings 12

Tequisha · Married on 08/18/2018

The staff at Gulf Beach Weddings are absolutely amazing. I received responses to my emails, no matter how long or short, very quickly. No questions were left unanswered. This helped to set my mind at ease, especially with all of my changes. The staff was knowledgeable and eager to please. The process was simple, yet personal. I loved it! I’m so happy we made the decision to use Gulf Beach Weddings! Superb!

Gulf Beach Weddings 13
    Gulf Beach Weddings 18
    Gulf Beach Weddings 19
    Gulf Beach Weddings 20

Beth · Married on 08/04/2018

From a year out planning ahead, to the day of the wedding, Gulf Beach Weddings was absolutely perfect.
    They are extremely responsive thru chat messages on the website, and email. I had many questions along the way since we were planning from out of state, and not once was I left in the dark. I also was able to plan a long weekend to come to Florida and go to the Gulf Beach Weddings warehouse to pick out décor and colors in person. I HIGHLY recommend doing that. It was fun, and the warehouse was very organized.
    The day of the wedding had immediate contacts for on site. Everything went extremely smooth and we were not stressed about a detail.
    I hope all couples can experience the magic we did for our destination wedding. This company knows how to do it right and affordable.

Tiffany · Married on 08/01/2018

My wedding was more beautiful than I ever dreamed! Living in Kentucky they made everything very easy for me. They were super responsive and kept me calm all the way up until the morning of (due to weather scares.) The entire experience was simple and perfect. My photographer, Chris, was amazing. The man that set it up did a beautiful job and we happened to stay at a condo right across the street from the wedding venue. We watched him for 3 hours put so much detail in time into the set up. Our officiant did an amazing job. From the time I booked it to the finish of it everyone made it easy and fun. I had the best day and I wish I could redo it over and and over again!

Gulf Beach Weddings 21
    Gulf Beach Weddings 22
    Gulf Beach Weddings 23
    Gulf Beach Weddings 24

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything was perfect! We wanted a stress free and relaxed wedding and that’s exactly what we got!

Stephen · Married on 07/20/2018

A perfect stress free ceremony. Exactly what we wanted.

Jennifer · Married on 07/18/2018

Words can't even express how amazing the whole experience was from start to finish. The planning process was so easy and everyone we talked to was so nice and answered all my questions. The day of our wedding was AMAZING! Everything was perfect! I could not be happier! I wouldn't changed a thing about our experience and can't recommend Gulf Beach Weddings enough! Thank you for making our day so special and memorable.

Gulf Beach Weddings 25

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings did an amazing job at setting up our ceremony for our wedding. Everything turned out so beautiful! Being out of state, I was very nervous and scared about putting so much trust in a company to plan my wedding. However, Gulf Beach Weddings made the whole process stress free and easy. They were all so helpful and always available for any questions or concerns we had. The ceremony and set up was so beautiful and truly what we had imagined it would look like. The prices were very reasonable, especially for the quality of the service and set up you get. I would highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings and if I had to do it all again, I would definitely go through them again!

Gulf Beach Weddings 26

Lindsey · Married on 07/15/2018

Our experience with Gulf Beach Weddings was amazing! They made the planning process so easy from start to finish, and answered all of our questions quickly. Our wedding ceremony on the beach was exactly what we wanted. We couldn't have been more pleased with our ceremony that day. The day of coordinator was amazing as well! We didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you Gulf Beach Weddings for making our wedding day just perfect!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Lindsey, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback! We are excited for what life has in store for you both!

Dillon · Married on 06/22/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings was perfect for our destination wedding in St. Pete Beach. FL. Everyone we worked with was polite, professional and very responsive to emails no matter what time of day or night. It was so easy to plan using their wedding builder page to customize our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Once we got to Florida, it was even easier since they take care of everything from photographers to videographers to flowers to your marriage license. We just had to show up at the scheduled time and enjoy our special day! Huge thank you to everyone at Gulf Beach Weddings! Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Dillon, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive feedback! Thank you for letting us play a small role in your Big Day! We will certainly share this with each member of the team involved.

Angela · Married on 06/12/2018

Although I know there are many more clients than just myself, I sure felt as if we were the only ones. Gulf Beach Weddings was amazing to work with, especially when planning a Florida wedding from Oklahoma! They answered every question I had, no matter what time of day, and went the extra mile in suggesting items that would be perfect for our wedding. They have such great locations to choose from, and the vendors they work with are so professional and personable. Our photographer and videographer that they hired were terrific and knew exactly what we wanted, without even having to ask! Our 6/12 sunset wedding at the White Avenue Beach location in Anna Maria was beautiful, and perfect! The décor was amazing and so vibrant! We loved our officiant, George. He made us feel like he had known us for years with the wonderful wedding ceremony he officiated. It was a truly amazing day and experience!! I highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings for anyone wanting to have their special day on the Gulf Beaches. They'll take care of everything for you and you won't have to worry about anything. I promise!!

Gulf Beach Weddings 27
    Gulf Beach Weddings 28
    Gulf Beach Weddings 29
    Gulf Beach Weddings 30

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings was amazing. They were super responsive to my questions and were able to fix any issue that came up! We had a wonderful wedding with little effort.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Lindsay, Congratulations and thank you again for the positive feedback! We are so happy for the two of you - Cheers!

James · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing! I have never before seen any company work so diligently to make their Brides feel comfortable and stress-free. The care and attention to detail that Gulf Beach Weddings provides is simply outstanding! Very highly recommended. Good customer service is such a rarity these days, and the team here goes way above and beyond!

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2018

Gulf beach weddings was absolutely amazing. From the first time I contacted them, to the actual wedding they were helpful, professional, responsive, and on top of everything. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fair priced, but super professional wedding company to plan their beach wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Gulf Beach Weddings 31

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Amanda, Congratulations - thank you very much for the feedback and kind words! We are so thankful for couples like you. We will share this with the entire team, thank you for letting us share in your special day!

Connie · Married on 05/25/2018

This place is amazing! They do beautiful weddings & are extremely helpful.. I highly recommend gulf beach weddings! Our officiant Father Andy was amazing as well!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Connie, Congratulations! Thank you for the positive feedback and highlighting Father Andy - we will certainly share this with the entire team involved!