Gulf Beach Weddings Reviews

Gulf Beach Weddings 7
  • Teresa

Teresa Nevins · Getting married on 08/05/2020

AMAZING experience

I can not say enough good things about Gulf Beach Weddings. We decided on Miramar Beach in Destin, FL.
    Their prices cant be beat, to start. We decided on the Intimacy package and the entire set up was beautiful. Our photographer, Roland, was amazing and really made a great experience before, during, and after the ceremony. Adam, the coordinator from Gulf Beach, was very friendly and accommodating. Donna was our officiant and was extremely friendly. All communication from start to finish was quick and friendly. We ran into some very unfortunate issues during our planning and Gulf Beach Weddings was nothing but extremely understanding and accommodating. We could not be any happier with our experience. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 8

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Teresa, Congratulations and thank you very much for such a specific review. We will certainly share with with all the vendors involved and praise accordingly. Here's to a life filled with happiness and health!
  • Jenna

Jenna Brock · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Quick to respond

I can say that we are just now booking our November wedding and Gulf Beach Weddings made it so easy and stress free for us. Our planner is quick to respond to emails, I'm talking 1-3 minutes after I send my email. He is the BEST at giving me the answers I am looking for and he gives me choices and options. There has not been one concern left unanswered.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jenna,

We appreciate the positive feedback! We are hear to make your BIG DAY special and stress free! :)

Carrie · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding planner

We hired Gulf Beach Weddings for our destination wedding, Their staff is responsive and very calming! The staff exceeded our expectations!
    In addition, we hired them for our officiant and photographer. Again I cannot say enough about both as they were calming, responsive and exceeded all expectations! Our photographer was Juan Agudelo and I am so looking forward to seeing his pictures. Our officiant was Rev Scott Lortz, he did an amazing job and our ceremony was beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Carrie / Patrick,

Thank you again for allowing us to take part in your big day and for the positive feedback! I can't wait to pass this along to Juan, Rev. Scott and the GBW team.

Congratulations again!

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

I was very relieved to find a company to work with for my wedding who was professional in both communications regarding the event and in execution of the event itself. Gulf Beach Weddings was able to make the vision of my beach wedding come to life. There were no hidden fees, which made the event much less stressful. Also, it was nice to have a company offer services such as live music and photography with their event services. The cost was competitive to what other companies were offering, but when I saw the ceremony site on my wedding day, I knew I had made the right choice. Everything was set out perfectly and I thought their decorations complemented the beach instead of taking over the scene. I will continue to recommend this company to anyone I know who will be having a beach wedding - they made my wedding day wonderful!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Emily, Congratulations again and thank you for letting us share in your special day. We are so happy for you two!

Joseph e Pope · Married on 07/20/2019

You can relax with Gulf Beach Weddings

This was a remote booking for us , as I am sure it is for most couples. We were able to reach GCW anytime we had a question or concern , and our answers were very clear and answered very promptly . Everything is very well laid out , no hidden games or surprises. The crew that handles everything the wedding day are very friendly and professional . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Joseph, thank you very much for the positive feedback. We will certainly share this with the entire team involved and mention during our leadership meetings. Congratulations!

Jennifer Bickel · Married on 07/17/2019

Turtle Beach wedding

I couldn’t have been more pleased with my wedding! Gulf Beach Weddings was so organized and made everything stress free! The staff was friendly and professional!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Jennifer, Congratulations - we are so happy for you two! Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we will certainly share this with the entire team involved!
  • Faith

Faith davis · Married on 06/29/2019

Tracey was very helpful, professional and patient. This was an easy decision and has taken a lot of work off our shoulders.

I definitely recommend going with gulf beach Weddings, great experience and choice for our sunset beach wedding planning. Can’t wait to see it all come together on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Faith, Congratulations and thank you for the positive feedback. Especially, thank you for noting Tracy's efforts, she is one of our best!
  • Jessica

Jessica Koehlitz · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely the BEST

This company is absolutely incredible and will cater to your every need. Pricing is super reasonable!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 9
    Gulf Beach Weddings 10
    Gulf Beach Weddings 11

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Jessica, Congratulations - we are so happy for the two of you! Thank you again for the positive feedback.
  • Penny

Penny Gerrard · Married on 06/07/2019

Very happy Bride and Groom!

From first call to wedding day everyone at Gulf Beach Weddings went the extra mile to make sure our ceremony was perfect, and just what we wanted.

Personalization really makes this company stand out. They handled all my quirky requests and calls!

I highly recommend them and promise you, you will not be disappointed!

Penny and John Gerrard

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 12
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/06/2019

If you want the beach wedding of your dreams this is the best place to make that happen!

Our experience was out of this world amazing! Gulf Beach Weddings made our dreams come true and our special day so much more than we both could've hoped for. From start to finish every detail was perfect and the people we worked with were truly caring and all around great individuals! Everything was taking care of for us which made it easier on us planning an out of state wedding. Taylor worked with us from the very start and he also was our officiant, as we had requested, words cannot describe how incredible he was with even the smallest details. He also kept in contact with us and even created our vows and allowed us to include whatever we wanted to be apart of them. We did not write our own because we both are somewhat shy and awkward around others, but Taylor took that and made our vows perfect as well as unique to us. We were able to find our amazing photographer through Gulf Beach Weddings, as well as pick as have beautiful decor and colors just as we wanted them to be, and this made it so much easier on both of us to be able to have the wedding we wanted. Also anytime we had any questions or wanted to check on how things were going with our wedding we were able to call and talk to someone there at the company and they were always extremely helpful and genuine. We are truly thankful for Gulf Beach Weddings being such a wonderful company!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 22
  • Laura

Laura Watkins · Married on 05/25/2019

All Around Excellent!

We just got married on Memorial Day weekend and Jeff, Josh, and Brandon with Gulf Beach Weddings Destin were terrific. Before our big day they were very responsive to every question and comment we had and went out of their way to accommodate all of our requests. On the day of our wedding Jeff and his team arrived at 9am to stake out our site on the beach! The wedding wasn’t until 6pm that night, but they had everything set up and ready to go to ensure we had a great location. By the time we arrived everything looked beautiful. All of the little details we had requested were taken care of and the setup looked wonderful. Jeff made sure we had everything we needed during the ceremony and did a great job keeping everything moving forward. We loved working with everyone at Gulf Beach Weddings and cannot recommend them enough. They were an absolutely terrific company to work with.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 23

Laura,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Gulf Beach Weddings! We will be sure to share this with Jeff and everyone involved! Thank you for the excellent feedback and for letting us play a small role in your BIG DAY! Congratulations again to you and Andrew!

Nancy Eineman · Married on 05/22/2019

Nancy & Larry Eineman

We recently had our daughters wedding arranged by gulf beach weddings. Everything about it was more than we expected. Beautiful set up & location. Fabulous photographer. Wonderful ceremony. Perfect! As we were in the UK their responses to our queries, the organisation of the marriage licence & all other arrangements were handled promptly, efficiently & we found everyone we dealt with friendly & easy to communicate with. Thank you for helping to make their day extra extra special. We all had a fantastic time & would highly recommend Gulf Beach Weddings to anyone. Even if you are travelling from outside the US. And excellent value for mo way too. Amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 24
    Gulf Beach Weddings 25
    Gulf Beach Weddings 26
    Gulf Beach Weddings 27
  • Miranda

Miranda Moore · Married on 05/18/2019

More than I ever hoped for!!

My now HUSBAND and I are so thankful we went with Gulf Beach Weddings! The coordinator, photographer, and everyone else involved made this day so special! It was so beautiful and more than I ever imagined. I could not thank this company more!

Sent on 05/27/2019

J. Letosky · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful beach wedding !

They did an awesome job with our beach wedding. They were helpful, prompt , and courteous. The price was very reasonable and the service impeccable. If you are interested in a beach wedding I highly recommend you contact them.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Congratulations again and thank you very much for the positive review - we are so thankful to work with such great couples!

Shana · Married on 05/04/2019

November 11th 2018

Absolutely amazing staff and service. They were so helpful in answering any questions and returning calls that we may have had. Even though we’re all the way from Ohio, I had no doubt that they would do an amazing job with our ceremony! Nothing but good things from the whole team!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Samantha Rafala · Married on 04/26/2019

Friendly, knowledgeable and prompt!

Working with Gulf Beach Weddings was a very enjoyable experience! Everyone was friendly, extremely knowledgeable and ready to help with every question I had (and there were many...) promptly. The one and only suggestion I have is to either have the day-of-coordinator present for the rehearsal so they can point out where everyone is to line up for the processional or to provide the officiant this information so on the day of there is no confusion and added anxiety on a day where nerves are already running high.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 28

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Samantha, Congratulations and thank you very much for the positive constructive feedback. We will certainly bring this to our Leadership Meeting for review. We are so happy for you two!

Tera · Married on 04/20/2019

Phenomenal

Being from out of state I was worried that it would be hard to plan a wedding but they took care of absolutely everything. I truly can’t believe how smooth things went for us. Everything was exactly as I thought it would be and better. I would recommend this company to anyone I know and don’t getting that is getting married.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Tera, thank you very much for the positive feedback. We are delighted and will certainly share these remarks with the entire team involved!
  • Abigail

Abigail Mock · Married on 04/18/2019

They were great to work with!

Everything turned out great. Was a little worried being as we were not from the area but gulf beach Weddings took care of all of our needs! The team was great to work with and everything was beautiful!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Abigail,

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for letting us play a small role in your BIG DAY! Congratulations again!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/13/2019

Best day ever!

My husband and I were very pleased with Gulf Beach Weddings! They were very responsive to all of our phone calls and emails and were able to give me answers to all of my questions. Everyone that I encountered from the company was extremely nice and helpful! The day of the wedding went so smooth and everything was exactly as I hoped it would be. Our officiant, George, was a cool guy! He took the time to get to know my husband and I before the wedding to make our ceremony a little more personalized. All around I am very pleased with my experience with gulf beach weddings and would highly recommend them! I would not have changed a thing about my wedding day. Thank you to everyone that made our day special!

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 29

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Ashley, Congratulations and thank you for the specific feedback. We will share with the entire team involved. We are so happy for you two!

Cathy · Married on 04/06/2019

The most beautiful fairytale wedding ever

They were amazing! Fabulous! I was very impressed and getting back to us when we had questions remarkable! Friendly staff and did an amazing job!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 30
    Gulf Beach Weddings 31
    Gulf Beach Weddings 32
    Gulf Beach Weddings 33
    Gulf Beach Weddings 34

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Cathy, Congratulations and thank you for the positive feedback - we will share this with the entire team involved. Cheers!
  • Rachael

Rachael Hughett · Married on 03/25/2019

Perfection!

My now HUSBAND and I are from Ohio, as are our family and friends. However, we travel for work and were currently residing in Florida and loved the idea of a destination wedding at Honeymoon Island. When we first went scouring the web, we wanted a company that made everything easy - Drop down menu of choices, check out with your credit card, boom done. That’s exactly what Gulf Beach Weddings offered. It was the perfect balance of having unique individual options, but not being overwhelmingly complicated. Not to mention, I don’t think more than 60 seconds passes before they email you back if you have a question. In particular, Tammy was wonderful to work with! Things I was unaware could be more tailored, she opened up to our creativity. She even invited us to stop by the warehouse to see things in person. No details were lost in transition, as the setup crew nailed our vision we communicated with her. It brought such a sense of relaxation and calmness to the day! It was perfect and there is literally not one single thing I would have changed throughout the whole process! Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 35
    Gulf Beach Weddings 36
    Gulf Beach Weddings 37

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Rachel, Congratulations! Thank you very much for the positive feedback - we will certainly share this with every member of the team involved!

Kate S · Married on 03/19/2019

Amazing, highly recommend!

The experience was amazing! I truly can’t say enough wonderful things about your company! I decided 2 weeks out that I wanted to get married on the beach while we were already planning on being in Florida on vacation and you made everything so easy! It was a dream wedding and everything was perfect! The minister was precious and sweet with such a kind spirit. The photographer was fun and lively and personable and super skilled at working with young kids. Tracy & Taylor were both so helpful with last minute changes and were so pleasant to work with. Jeff was there for set up and it looked awesome and the music he played during the ceremony and after was perfect. From start to finish, y’all made the ceremony beautiful, intimate and absolute perfection. I would highly recommend your company to anyone and I already tell everyone I know how phenomenal every single person I interacted with was!! Glowing recommendation and 10/10!!! :)

Sent on 04/05/2019

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Kate, Congratulations! Thank you very much for the positive feedback - we will certainly share this with every member of the team involved!

Chelsey · Married on 03/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Exceeded our expectations!
    They are wonderful to work with!
    Respond very quickly to emails and they give their honest opinions and advice (which was greatly appreciated!)
    We added some personal touches & it looked great!
    The guys setting up our venue at Mandalay Park (Clearwater Beach) were wonderful!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 38
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Hernandez · Married on 02/11/2019

They do it ALL!

Want to have a beautiful ceremony on the beach? And don't want to worry about a thing? Call the guys at Gulf Beach Weddings. They even have a venue located on Gulf Blvd for your convenience. I had the pleasure to DJ at their venue several times and I always hear all the great comments from the guest ( after the ceremony ) talking about how beautiful and perfect the ceremony was.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Gulf Beach Weddings 39
    Gulf Beach Weddings 40
    Gulf Beach Weddings 41
    Gulf Beach Weddings 42
    Gulf Beach Weddings 43

Gulf Beach Weddings's reply:

Congratulations Jonathan - we are so happy for you two. Thank you very much for letting us play a small role in your Big Day!