109 Reviews for Gruene Estate

Event Planning (5)
Lighting/Sound (4)
Wireless Internet (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
109 Gruene Estate Reviews

Gruene Estate is a beautiful location! We only rented out the chapel for the ceremony and had our reception elsewhere. Our ceremony was PERFECT! Our guests especially loved the 2 steers and stained glass.

Everyone I talked to on the Gruene Estate team was professional and was timely with their responses. Nolan was on site with us the day of and made sure we had the perfect day. Even with smallest things like a cord for a cell phone to play music. 11/10 would recommend! Thank you so much Nolan and the Gruene Estate team! -The Freitas’

Profile Picture Victoria, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was amazing! The staff exceeded our expectations and worked very hard to make sure our special day went smooth. The venue is gorgeous and really did not need a lot of decor which saved us money. We could not have been happier or more pleased with how our wedding turned out.

Profile Picture marissa, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Parking

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day than ours at Gruene Estate. The day went perfectly and all of the staff was there every step of the way to make sure we were taken care of. Our day-of coordinator was so helpful and I am so glad that a coordinator was included in the cost of the venue. Our guests keep talking about our wedding day constantly because they had the best time and couldn't believe we had found such an adorable venue.
We were lucky and had the venue for the whole weekend (they only allow this once a month so if you can, jump on it!) and the newly remodeled house was SO CUTE. The beds were so comfortable I wish I could have taken them home.
Thanks again so much to Gruene Estate for making our day the best.... if we could we would come back and get married again and again.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Gruene Estates and everyone that works there are just amazing!! They were very professional but also made the entire experience feel like we were dealing with friends! They were very responsive and open to all of our needs and concerns and helped walk us through everything that goes into planning the big day! They even reminded us about things that we had overlooked!

Profile Picture James, 1/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Wireless Internet, Parking

Choosing Gruene Estate for our wedding was a major reason that we look back on that day with such wonderful memories of how happy our guests were, how happy WE were, and some seriously gorgeous photos. This venue is the perfect Texas backdrop if you're looking for a laid back, rustic wedding that still provides a terrific canvas to dress it up or dress it down depending on the kind of wedding you're planning. The flexibility when it comes to choosing vendors was one of the major reasons I was drawn to holding the wedding here, as I began my planning while living out of state and hadn't moved to Texas yet. I needed some wiggle room for a lot of items, as certain things - like catering, DJ, and photographer - took a little longer as I couldn't meet with vendors as fast as someone that was in town. I appreciated the support of the staff at the venue, and I LOVE that they provide a day of coordinator. That took so much stress away and let me really enjoy the wedding with my new husband and friends/family that came to Texas to be a part of our wedding! The venue is stunning, the longhorns are THE BEST, and I wouldn't change one thing about our day. It's no surprise at all that this place is becoming so popular. Our guest were almost all from out of town and out of state, and what we wanted the most was to showcase everything we love about our new town. Mission accomplished.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Gruene Estates exceeded our expectations! It is such a beautiful and charming venue. Our event coordinator, Carey, was so helpful and organized. We could not have been happier with our venue choice!! Book them if you have the chance.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/20/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Parking

We had a beautiful quaint country wedding just like we imagined. We would not have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Daniele, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Gruene Estate is truly a magic spot for a wedding. From the stained glass windows of the chapel to the horses in the pasture and even to the cozy cottages where you get ready, everything is perfect. The beauty of the space is only emphasized by how wonderful the people working there are. Not only did they hold our hands throughout this whole process, but they also made us feel comfortable and free enough to be ourselves on our day. We had so much to worry about, but they made sure that behind the scenes was seamless enough for us to actually take a moment and truly enjoy the day and each other. We're so thankful we chose to have our wedding there and even more grateful for everything they did to make it happen!

Profile Picture Gabriel, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue! Everything was PERFECT. The staff was amazing and very professional. Our coordinator Carey is a pro and helped me plan a surprise for my husband which turned out beautifully. I love how they provide so much decor for you to use and arrange the way you want. We got so many compliments at the wedding for how gorgeous the Gruene Estate is. We are very satisfied customers!

Profile Picture Cameron, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gruene Estate was amazing! Our wedding here in September was a dream come true. The staff was very responsive and helpful with all of my questions and needs. The day of coordinator was above and beyond. All of my guests had the best time and thought the venue was so beautiful and in the best location!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Was absolutly amazing. Couldn't of asked for better!!

Profile Picture brian, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We were over the moon with our experience at Gruene Estate for our wedding. Everything from the fairy tail chapel to the open-air reception pavilion to the perfectly timed arrival of longhorns on site added up to make the perfect wedding day for my groom and me. One of the most valuable assets Gruene Estate offers its brides is a day-of coordinator who assists with all the fine details, ensuring that not only I was able to relax on my wedding day, but my family and friends were able to as well. My mother-in-law says it was the best weekend of her life and I couldn't agree more. We would 100% select this venue again. I looked at a lot of reviews when planning our wedding and they definitely exceeded my impressions.

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I had a wonderful experience with Gruene Estate!! As part of your package you receive a wedding coordinator to help you with the details. This was a HUGE plus for me! Carey was great at helping me plan, recommending vendors and sorting out the small details. As the wedding day grew closer, she became even more invaluable as she reached out to my vendors and helped them with set up and answered all their technical questions. The day of the wedding was beautiful. Everyone (men and women) raved about the venue. They said is was the most beautiful rustic wedding they had ever seen.

Profile Picture Cherolyn, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Scenic Views

Gruene Estates was absolutely perfect! They were great about helping you get all the information needed and they were always happy to do so. The venue is stunning and our guests LOVED it! It is a truly unique spot to have a day to remember for a lifetime. I highly recommend having your wedding in this beautiful and quaint hill-country venue.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking

Gruene Estate is a wonderful, beautiful, and breathtaking venue with the most helpful staff. There is many packages and amenities to choose from. We were able to stay the whole weekend, on-site, with our bridal party and groomsmen. The ease and grace from the staff on the day of the wedding was nothing short of amazing. There are many vendors to choose from, a cute photo booth that can be added, and a serving area. But the most amazing part of the whole venue is the chapel. Goodness. If you have not seen this chapel in person, you have to go! If you want a gorgeous outdoor wedding, Gruene Estate is the place to be. Every staff person we worked with was more than accommodating. We will be dreaming of our wedding day for years to come. All thanks to the staff and gorgeous venue.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Wireless Internet, Scenic Views

This venue had EVERYTHING I ever wanted and dreamed of for our fairytale wedding!! They have all the decorations you'll need and the wedding coordinator they provide is beyond helpful! I planned my entire wedding out of town and I couldn't have been any happier!! The Chapel is breathtaking and the pavilion exceeded all my expectations!! Not to mention the fire pit and corn hole boards available! I got married in April and our relatives are still talking about it!! I can't say enough amazing things about this place!! We are even thinking about renting the venue for renewing of vows!! If you're looking for a rustic country style wedding this venue is the ONLY way to go!
--The Paschall's 4/30/2017--

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our guests cannot stop talking about the venue we chose! GE was the first place that we viewed when looking for a venue for the wedding and we really could have just decided in that first moment but my (at the time) fiance wanted to make sure we at least looked at other places. We only saw two other places before we realized we were just wasting time. Let me also say that we saw the venue in Jan and were married by March. With such a small window of time there are a million things that could have gone wrong or were missed and there was nothing! Responses were always timely and with a smile. The venue is so beautiful on it's own it doesn't need much which is amazing because it not only saves on thinking about decor but it's also saves on expense. They also provide a shed full of items that can be used at no additional cost, another big money saver. When all is said and done the beauty, charm and everything about this place is a win! Our special day felt like a fairy tale because everything about this place was perfect!

Profile Picture Esmy, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gruene Estate and the Gruene Estate staff are remarkable. Hands down, they made our experience simply perfect. They went above and beyond to accommodate us in every possible way. The property/venue AND the hospitality extended us/our guests sets Gruene Estate apart from any other venue around. There is not a single element that we would change and we cannot sing the praise of Gruene Estate enough! Everyone should get married at Gruene Estate! Thank you for all that you did!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Because this venue has become so popular, they are booked up far in advance and are strict on time. They are a bit pricey, but for what the venue includes (ceremony/reception location, getting ready spots, rustic decor, fire pit) and how beautiful a setting it makes naturally, we couldn't imagine choosing any other venue. Gruene Estate management is very professional and easy to work with. If you're looking for a Hill Country, down-to-earth vibe with elegance, this is the place for you.

Profile Picture User7819129, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is the venue breathtaking, but it has the most gracious people working there. From the moment we signed the contract to the last minute of our reception, everyone was willing to help and guide us in the direction that we envisioned for our wedding day. Carey was amazing with helping on the day of and suggesting vendors when we were unsure. Since we live in Houston and were married in Gruene, there were a lot of questions on how the day would flow and who would be best suited for the day. Carey, alongside the other employees, were quick to respond when we needed help and always offered to make life easier for us. If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change a thing about the venue, location, or value of what all Gruene Estates has to offer.

Profile Picture Aubree, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are on the fence about choosing this venue for your wedding or event - look no more. The Historic Gruene Estate is truly awesome. It is beautiful and looks even better in person than it does online. The facilities are really nice and everything was very well taken care of and clean. We were so impressed with everything. I would encourage you to go check it out in person and meet the staff. Nolan and his wife Katherine (who run the venue) are the sweetest people. They took such good care of us and made sure every need and want was taken care of! I would recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you Nolan, Katherine and the Gruene Estate staff for making our weekend so incredibly special!

Profile Picture Rob, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Gruene Estates made my dreams come true!! Carey, Sharon, and Sandy were amazing!!! So helpful and so on top of everything!! Without these ladies things would have been different!! The venue is amazing! I had so many compliments on it from my wedding guests. It's perfect. I would change nothing about this venue!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue is magical! My daughter recently had her wedding here and people are still talking about it! When you have a venue with this much natural beauty surrounding it, it's almost effortless to have a perfect day. From grounds to staff, it was a perfect day! Robbin in Round Rock, Tx.

Profile Picture Robbin, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are looking for the most beautiful, reliable and fun venue, you should have your wedding at The Gruene Estate. The staff was so accommodating and always kept us on the same page. Sharon, Carey and Nolan are truly the wedding dream team. The bridal and groomsmen suites are fantastic and so perfect for photos. I cannot explain how please we were with this venue and team!

Profile Picture B rooke, 10/9/16, 1 Review