Gruene Estate Reviews

Gruene Estate 6
Gruene Estate 7

Elizabeth Clark · Married on 06/15/2019

June wedding

I got married here June 2019. Carrie my coordinator helped me the entire way, anytime I had a question she was there to help. I am from out of town so having a coordinator made planning so much easier! The venue was gorgeous and I received so many compliments about it being the most beautiful wedding my guests have ever attended. We also rented the houses over night which was one of the main reasons I choose this venue, it was so nice to just walk up to the house and finally be alone with your new spouse. Overall you can’t go wrong with Gruene Estate, I am so glad I choose them!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Vianey Villalpando · Married on 06/10/2019

Wedding Venue

God truly answered my prayers when I came upon Gruene Estate!! The venue was beyond beautiful and was everything both myself and my honey wanted. All of the staff was so helpful, accommodating, and truly cared about what we wanted as a couple and how we wanted our special day to be. I couldn't be more grateful for all of Nolan's assistance and willingness to work with me and my schedule. The in house wedding planner that Gruene Estate provided upon my booking was also a dream come true, Carey my coordinator was so sweet and helped me more than I could have imagined; especially on my wedding day with all of her staff that were also provided.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2019

Loved Every Minute

Loved having our special day at Gruene Estates!! The entire process of planning was a breeze with the wedding coordinator. The day of our wedding there was a huge rain storm and the coordinator did an amazing job of insuring the party stayed on schedule. They continued to check in with us throughout the entire day and even after our wedding, they touched base to insure we had the best day ever. Which we did :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 05/27/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

My husband and I got married this past Memorial day. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue or team to work with. I was born & raised in upstate New York, my husband and I got engaged in July of 2016 then moved to New Braunfels in October of 2016. One of the reasons we had a lengthy engagement was that we were going back and forth where to have the wedding (NY or TX) but when I saw this venue on The Knot I just knew I had to go and see it for myself. After the tour and meeting the Gruene Estate staff we knew this was where we would say our "I do's" and I was so excited to show my NY friends and family the beautiful place where I call home.

Everything about this venue was absolutely PERFECT! From the breathtaking open air chapel (there's even a church bell to ring after the ceremony!!), the rustic chic bridal suite (perfect for getting ready photos), horses, deer & longhorn (which the children absolutely adored), fire pit & games (great to keep guest busy while taking wedding photos), the list could go on... I am so happy that we chose this as our wedding venue, our guest near or far all fell in love this this place.

Nolan, the General Manager and the Gruene Estate team were on top of everything leading up to our special day making sure everything ran smoothly. Also, Carey with BASH events and Courtney who was assigned to be my day of wedding coordinator took care of EVERYTHING, I seriously did not have to stress about anything because it was already taken care of.

A big thanks to Gruene Estate for making our wedding such a special and memorable day!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Suzanne Taylor · Married on 05/24/2019

Best decision ever!!

Gruene Estate was the absolute best decision we made when it came to where to get married. Everything was on point for how we envisioned our wedding. The bride and groom houses are by far the best thing for getting ready. So comfortable and perfectly placed because I never saw my husband while I was getting ready. The venues natural rustic charm made decorating a breeze and to this day we have had only praises regarding Gruene Estate. I first learned of them from a friend who is having her wedding there too. I am excited to get to enjoy this venue again.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Trina

Trina Westmoreland · Married on 04/14/2019

My planning experience has been so great

Everyone at Gruene Estate has been so helpful through the entire process. I was so scared of how this was going to go, it’s been stress free thanks to all their help.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/11/2019

Beautiful Farmhouse Style Gruene Wedding

This venue was perfect for my husband and I to say "I do" and celebrate with our friends and family! We loved not only the setup, atmosphere, and design, but the price, too! The staff is very friendly and helpful. They ensured we had our plan completed and walked us through every step of the way. They even provide decorations to help set up the big day that are beautiful and really tie into the design of the venue. I am so happy we decided to get married at Gruene Estate!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Hepburn · Married on 02/03/2019

Most beautiful venue

Gruene Estates was the most beautiful venue. They were so amazing to work with. They were with me every step of the way. The day of coordinator not only helped me the day of, but throughout the wedding planning process. The getting ready cottages were just perfect. We all had plenty of room to spread out all of our stuff and get ready and the hairdressers had a perfect place to plug in all of the curling irons and things. I would recommend this venue to any bride!

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Jodie

Jodie · Married on 12/01/2018

Stunning Venue

We held our wedding on December 1, 2018 at Gruene Estate. The venue was perfect for our large group of family and friends. We had 250 guests who all loved the setting, the decor and the convenience of having a chapel and reception venue in such close proximity. The Bride loved the guest houses that allowed her and her bridesmaids to get ready on the day of without having to travel or worry. Carey was amazing on the day of the event, and was instrumental in keeping things calm and organized during our celebration. Seeing some of the pictures confirms that this was our perfect venue on the perfect day.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Gruene Estate. They were very accommodating and just amazing all around

Sent on 09/07/2018

Blakeney · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I got married this year at Gruene Estates Saturday, September 22, 2018. I had the greatest experience with this venue not only because of the beautiful hill country view but also because of the incredible staff and team they have at this property. The coordinators were always so quick to help me with anything that I needed and made sure that our day ran perfectly. One of my best friends is a wedding coordinator in the DFW area and helped the day of my wedding. She told me that she has never worked with a venue that was so quick to help with anything needed the day of the wedding. This venue has all hands on deck and I would recommend this place to any and all of my family and friends. I can promise you if you are looking for the perfect place to fit your rustic outdoor hill country wedding this place is the venue of your dreams. Thank you Gruene Estates for helping with one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Anna · Married on 09/16/2018

It’s the best, most helpful staff and prettiest location for the money you will pay! I planned my wedding from out of state and it was a dream working with everyone at GE.

This venue has decor you can use and a well planned pavilion for the reception! I was concerned about having an outdoor wedding because I have family members that struggle moving around but they had zero problems! GE even offered to take people in their golf cart! I looked at several places in the area but none offered the amenities and ease that GE did.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Gruene Estate 9

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2018

Gruene Estate is a beautiful wedding venue. I loved my experience. It really is a fantastic place to get married.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Gruene Estate 15
    Gruene Estate 16
    Gruene Estate 17

Carley · Married on 06/10/2018

Okay, Gruene Estate was everything I could have imagined and more. The venue is placed on this beautiful piece of land with deer, horses and longhorn. The open air chapel has such an intimate feel that was perfect for our wedding! I could not be more pleased with no only the venue its self, but also the whole staff. From the day I went to tour the venue they were more than willing to help and work with me to make out wedding the most perfect day, and they did an AMAZING job. I was so relaxed on my wedding day because I knew our day of coordinator would be able to take care of anything that needed done! I HIGHLY recommend Gruene Estate to any and every bride!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Gruene Estate 18
    Gruene Estate 19
    Gruene Estate 20
    Gruene Estate 21
    Gruene Estate 22

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

Nolan, Carey, and the rest of the staff at Gruene Estate made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. I did not have to worry about anything the whole day, as everything was perfect and punctual. In the time leading up to the wedding, they stayed in constant communication with me. The staff at Gruene Estate greatly surpassed any and all expectations we had. I will forever appreciate all the hard work they put in to our special day.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Gruene Estate 23
    Gruene Estate 24
    Gruene Estate 25
    Gruene Estate 26
    Gruene Estate 27

Christy · Married on 06/03/2018

The venue is gorgeous and perfect for a classic Texas wedding - being able to get ready in the onsite cottages is great, and the venue comes with an amazing coordinator who handles every detail of your day! We had a perfect time with Gruene Estate!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Gruene Estate 28
    Gruene Estate 29
    Gruene Estate 30
    Gruene Estate 31
    Gruene Estate 32

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2018

We could not have asked for a better wedding experience with Gruene Estate! Our day was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. It was so helpful to have a day of wedding coordinator to work with before the wedding and the day of, and to have decorations on hand at the venue. We also loved the charm of the chapel with the stained glass, and all of the outdoor areas. We were able to be relaxed yet have a beautiful wedding at the same time.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Could not have pick a more beautiful and perfect venue for our wedding!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Gruene Estate 33
    Gruene Estate 34

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

I had my wedding at Gruene Estates in May 2018 and absolutely loved it. 2 things really sold me about this venue:
    1. The beautiful intimate chapel with gorgeous stained glass and plants and flowers growing all around it. Up a short path is a covered pavilion with beautiful farmhouse tables. It was so naturally beautiful that no tablecloths and very little decorations were needed which saved us in our budget.
    2. There are 2 paint horses, several deer and longhorns, in a pasture next to the chapel and pavilion. We were married as dusk and this all made for stunning pictures.
    This was unmatched by any other venues I reviewed.
    On top of the beautiful property, the coordinators with the venue, Carey and Stephanie, were fantastic. They are so easy to work with and it’s clear they really care about brides and grooms! Stephanie was our day-of coordinator and was incredibly attentive and on top of every detail.
    We had so much fun! This was our perfect Texas wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2018

HOLLY · Married on 04/08/2018

Gruene Estates was the absolute most perfect venue for a wedding!! Our wedding coordinator, Carey, was hands down unbelievable!! She helped me to coordinate all the details to make it truly stress free on the day of the wedding! I was able to relax and totally enjoy it and the venue has something for every age, every personality. Everyone had such a fantastic time and I could not have asked for a more perfect day!!!! The scenery is so rustic, yet elegant...an absolute perfect paradise for any wedding style! Every detail fell into place and was better than I even imagined or to be!!! Thank you to Gruene Estates!!!

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Gruene Estate 42
    Gruene Estate 43
    Gruene Estate 44

Victoria · Married on 03/19/2018

Gruene Estate is a beautiful location! We only rented out the chapel for the ceremony and had our reception elsewhere. Our ceremony was PERFECT! Our guests especially loved the 2 steers and stained glass.

Everyone I talked to on the Gruene Estate team was professional and was timely with their responses. Nolan was on site with us the day of and made sure we had the perfect day. Even with smallest things like a cord for a cell phone to play music. 11/10 would recommend! Thank you so much Nolan and the Gruene Estate team! -The Freitas’

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kaylea · Married on 03/11/2018

I would give Gruene Estate 10/10 rating if I could! Planning a wedding in 6 months seemed a little hectic, but from day one they were very responsive, helpful and straight forward. The day of coordinator that they offer really helps a lot & any questions were answered in a very timely manner. We were looking for a very laid back venue that could accommodate our families & it was more than we ever expected. The chapel and reception area were beautiful & the in-house decor really gave it that extra touch. We are so happy that we chose Gruene Estate & would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a more personal, laid back (if you want), and gorgeous venue.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2018

Gruene Estate is/was an absolute dream venue! I looked at so many other venues before seeing Gruene Estate and when we saw it for the first time me and my fiancé looked at each other with tears in our eyes because we knew instantly that we had found our place. The staff is AMAZING and the houses and grounds are gorgeous! Carrie helped us day of and I couldn’t have asked for better help that day! She was the best day of coordinator and made sure everything ran smoothly! I have zero complaints about this place we didn’t want to leave! Love Gruene Estate sooo so much for giving us our dream wedding!

Sent on 05/03/2018

marissa · Married on 01/20/2018

This venue was amazing! The staff exceeded our expectations and worked very hard to make sure our special day went smooth. The venue is gorgeous and really did not need a lot of decor which saved us money. We could not have been happier or more pleased with how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 03/23/2018