Gruene Estate Reviews

Gruene Estate 5
Gruene Estate 6
Gruene Estate 7

Trina Westmoreland · Getting married on 04/14/2019

My planning experience has been so great

Everyone at Gruene Estate has been so helpful through the entire process. I was so scared of how this was going to go, it’s been stress free thanks to all their help.

• Jodie

Jodie · Married on 12/01/2018

Stunning Venue

We held our wedding on December 1, 2018 at Gruene Estate. The venue was perfect for our large group of family and friends. We had 250 guests who all loved the setting, the decor and the convenience of having a chapel and reception venue in such close proximity. The Bride loved the guest houses that allowed her and her bridesmaids to get ready on the day of without having to travel or worry. Carey was amazing on the day of the event, and was instrumental in keeping things calm and organized during our celebration. Seeing some of the pictures confirms that this was our perfect venue on the perfect day.

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Gruene Estate. They were very accommodating and just amazing all around

Blakeney · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I got married this year at Gruene Estates Saturday, September 22, 2018. I had the greatest experience with this venue not only because of the beautiful hill country view but also because of the incredible staff and team they have at this property. The coordinators were always so quick to help me with anything that I needed and made sure that our day ran perfectly. One of my best friends is a wedding coordinator in the DFW area and helped the day of my wedding. She told me that she has never worked with a venue that was so quick to help with anything needed the day of the wedding. This venue has all hands on deck and I would recommend this place to any and all of my family and friends. I can promise you if you are looking for the perfect place to fit your rustic outdoor hill country wedding this place is the venue of your dreams. Thank you Gruene Estates for helping with one of the best days of our lives!

Anna · Married on 09/16/2018

It’s the best, most helpful staff and prettiest location for the money you will pay! I planned my wedding from out of state and it was a dream working with everyone at GE.

This venue has decor you can use and a well planned pavilion for the reception! I was concerned about having an outdoor wedding because I have family members that struggle moving around but they had zero problems! GE even offered to take people in their golf cart! I looked at several places in the area but none offered the amenities and ease that GE did.

Gruene Estate 9

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2018

Gruene Estate is a beautiful wedding venue. I loved my experience. It really is a fantastic place to get married.

Gruene Estate 10
    Gruene Estate 15
    Gruene Estate 16
    Gruene Estate 17

Carley · Married on 06/10/2018

Okay, Gruene Estate was everything I could have imagined and more. The venue is placed on this beautiful piece of land with deer, horses and longhorn. The open air chapel has such an intimate feel that was perfect for our wedding! I could not be more pleased with no only the venue its self, but also the whole staff. From the day I went to tour the venue they were more than willing to help and work with me to make out wedding the most perfect day, and they did an AMAZING job. I was so relaxed on my wedding day because I knew our day of coordinator would be able to take care of anything that needed done! I HIGHLY recommend Gruene Estate to any and every bride!

Gruene Estate 18
    Gruene Estate 19
    Gruene Estate 20
    Gruene Estate 21
    Gruene Estate 22

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2018

Nolan, Carey, and the rest of the staff at Gruene Estate made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. I did not have to worry about anything the whole day, as everything was perfect and punctual. In the time leading up to the wedding, they stayed in constant communication with me. The staff at Gruene Estate greatly surpassed any and all expectations we had. I will forever appreciate all the hard work they put in to our special day.

Gruene Estate 23
    Gruene Estate 24
    Gruene Estate 25
    Gruene Estate 26
    Gruene Estate 27

Christy · Married on 06/03/2018

The venue is gorgeous and perfect for a classic Texas wedding - being able to get ready in the onsite cottages is great, and the venue comes with an amazing coordinator who handles every detail of your day! We had a perfect time with Gruene Estate!

Gruene Estate 28
    Gruene Estate 29
    Gruene Estate 30
    Gruene Estate 31
    Gruene Estate 32

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2018

We could not have asked for a better wedding experience with Gruene Estate! Our day was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. It was so helpful to have a day of wedding coordinator to work with before the wedding and the day of, and to have decorations on hand at the venue. We also loved the charm of the chapel with the stained glass, and all of the outdoor areas. We were able to be relaxed yet have a beautiful wedding at the same time.

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Could not have pick a more beautiful and perfect venue for our wedding!

Gruene Estate 33
    Gruene Estate 34

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

I had my wedding at Gruene Estates in May 2018 and absolutely loved it. 2 things really sold me about this venue:
    1. The beautiful intimate chapel with gorgeous stained glass and plants and flowers growing all around it. Up a short path is a covered pavilion with beautiful farmhouse tables. It was so naturally beautiful that no tablecloths and very little decorations were needed which saved us in our budget.
    2. There are 2 paint horses, several deer and longhorns, in a pasture next to the chapel and pavilion. We were married as dusk and this all made for stunning pictures.
    This was unmatched by any other venues I reviewed.
    On top of the beautiful property, the coordinators with the venue, Carey and Stephanie, were fantastic. They are so easy to work with and it’s clear they really care about brides and grooms! Stephanie was our day-of coordinator and was incredibly attentive and on top of every detail.
    We had so much fun! This was our perfect Texas wedding!

HOLLY · Married on 04/08/2018

Gruene Estates was the absolute most perfect venue for a wedding!! Our wedding coordinator, Carey, was hands down unbelievable!! She helped me to coordinate all the details to make it truly stress free on the day of the wedding! I was able to relax and totally enjoy it and the venue has something for every age, every personality. Everyone had such a fantastic time and I could not have asked for a more perfect day!!!! The scenery is so rustic, yet elegant...an absolute perfect paradise for any wedding style! Every detail fell into place and was better than I even imagined or to be!!! Thank you to Gruene Estates!!!

Gruene Estate 35
    Gruene Estate 42
    Gruene Estate 43
    Gruene Estate 44

Victoria · Married on 03/19/2018

Gruene Estate is a beautiful location! We only rented out the chapel for the ceremony and had our reception elsewhere. Our ceremony was PERFECT! Our guests especially loved the 2 steers and stained glass.

Everyone I talked to on the Gruene Estate team was professional and was timely with their responses. Nolan was on site with us the day of and made sure we had the perfect day. Even with smallest things like a cord for a cell phone to play music. 11/10 would recommend! Thank you so much Nolan and the Gruene Estate team! -The Freitas’

Kaylea · Married on 03/11/2018

I would give Gruene Estate 10/10 rating if I could! Planning a wedding in 6 months seemed a little hectic, but from day one they were very responsive, helpful and straight forward. The day of coordinator that they offer really helps a lot & any questions were answered in a very timely manner. We were looking for a very laid back venue that could accommodate our families & it was more than we ever expected. The chapel and reception area were beautiful & the in-house decor really gave it that extra touch. We are so happy that we chose Gruene Estate & would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking for a more personal, laid back (if you want), and gorgeous venue.

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2018

Gruene Estate is/was an absolute dream venue! I looked at so many other venues before seeing Gruene Estate and when we saw it for the first time me and my fiancé looked at each other with tears in our eyes because we knew instantly that we had found our place. The staff is AMAZING and the houses and grounds are gorgeous! Carrie helped us day of and I couldn’t have asked for better help that day! She was the best day of coordinator and made sure everything ran smoothly! I have zero complaints about this place we didn’t want to leave! Love Gruene Estate sooo so much for giving us our dream wedding!

marissa · Married on 01/20/2018

This venue was amazing! The staff exceeded our expectations and worked very hard to make sure our special day went smooth. The venue is gorgeous and really did not need a lot of decor which saved us money. We could not have been happier or more pleased with how our wedding turned out.

Gruene Estate 45
    Gruene Estate 46
    Gruene Estate 47
    Gruene Estate 48
    Gruene Estate 49
    Gruene Estate 50

Elizabeth · Married on 01/20/2018

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day than ours at Gruene Estate. The day went perfectly and all of the staff was there every step of the way to make sure we were taken care of. Our day-of coordinator was so helpful and I am so glad that a coordinator was included in the cost of the venue. Our guests keep talking about our wedding day constantly because they had the best time and couldn't believe we had found such an adorable venue.
    We were lucky and had the venue for the whole weekend (they only allow this once a month so if you can, jump on it!) and the newly remodeled house was SO CUTE. The beds were so comfortable I wish I could have taken them home.
    Thanks again so much to Gruene Estate for making our day the best.... if we could we would come back and get married again and again.

Gruene Estate 51
    Gruene Estate 52
    Gruene Estate 53
    Gruene Estate 54

James · Married on 01/14/2018

Gruene Estates and everyone that works there are just amazing!! They were very professional but also made the entire experience feel like we were dealing with friends! They were very responsive and open to all of our needs and concerns and helped walk us through everything that goes into planning the big day! They even reminded us about things that we had overlooked!

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2017

Choosing Gruene Estate for our wedding was a major reason that we look back on that day with such wonderful memories of how happy our guests were, how happy WE were, and some seriously gorgeous photos. This venue is the perfect Texas backdrop if you're looking for a laid back, rustic wedding that still provides a terrific canvas to dress it up or dress it down depending on the kind of wedding you're planning. The flexibility when it comes to choosing vendors was one of the major reasons I was drawn to holding the wedding here, as I began my planning while living out of state and hadn't moved to Texas yet. I needed some wiggle room for a lot of items, as certain things - like catering, DJ, and photographer - took a little longer as I couldn't meet with vendors as fast as someone that was in town. I appreciated the support of the staff at the venue, and I LOVE that they provide a day of coordinator. That took so much stress away and let me really enjoy the wedding with my new husband and friends/family that came to Texas to be a part of our wedding! The venue is stunning, the longhorns are THE BEST, and I wouldn't change one thing about our day. It's no surprise at all that this place is becoming so popular. Our guest were almost all from out of town and out of state, and what we wanted the most was to showcase everything we love about our new town. Mission accomplished.

Megan · Married on 10/20/2017

Gruene Estates exceeded our expectations! It is such a beautiful and charming venue. Our event coordinator, Carey, was so helpful and organized. We could not have been happier with our venue choice!! Book them if you have the chance.

Daniele · Married on 10/15/2017

We had a beautiful quaint country wedding just like we imagined. We would not have changed a thing!

Gabriel · Married on 10/08/2017

Gruene Estate is truly a magic spot for a wedding. From the stained glass windows of the chapel to the horses in the pasture and even to the cozy cottages where you get ready, everything is perfect. The beauty of the space is only emphasized by how wonderful the people working there are. Not only did they hold our hands throughout this whole process, but they also made us feel comfortable and free enough to be ourselves on our day. We had so much to worry about, but they made sure that behind the scenes was seamless enough for us to actually take a moment and truly enjoy the day and each other. We're so thankful we chose to have our wedding there and even more grateful for everything they did to make it happen!

Gruene Estate 55

Cameron · Married on 10/07/2017

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue! Everything was PERFECT. The staff was amazing and very professional. Our coordinator Carey is a pro and helped me plan a surprise for my husband which turned out beautifully. I love how they provide so much decor for you to use and arrange the way you want. We got so many compliments at the wedding for how gorgeous the Gruene Estate is. We are very satisfied customers!