117 Reviews for Groveland Fairways

Buffet (1)
Outside Cake (1)
Server(s) (1)
117 Groveland Fairways Reviews

We loved Groveland!!! Liz is phenomenal. She listens and provides great advice and ideas throughout the planning process! I have multiple food allergies and Liz assisted with coordinating with the caterer to create some additional appetizers for me. The outdoor space at Groveland is beautiful, and we had our wedding in front of their fireplace. We could not have asked for a better experience! If you have your wedding at Groveland, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at groveland fairways was perfect!

Venue - the venue itself if great because there's lots of different spaces. We got married outside and had cocktail hour on the patio which was awesome, but it's comforting to know they have an indoor ceremony space that is separate from the ballroom. I went to other venues where if it rained you had to get married on the dance floor. No thanks!!

Coordinator - Liz is a great resource. She provides lots of guidance along the way, but most importantly she handles everything on the rehearsal and day of - guides everyone through the rehearsal, takes care of the decor, coordinates with all the other vendors, and keeps the timeline running the day of. One of my bridesmaids commented on how she wished her venue had done the same. Also, one of my other vendors commented on how "on the ball" Liz is. It's true!

Food - although they don't do the food themselves, you have one catering option. And it was fantastic, our guests loved the food. From the tiny amount I ate, I can also say it was very good! The caterers are also very professional.

Overall I wouldn't have changed a thing, we are so happy with how it all turned out!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Linens, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up

Groveland Fairways is a beautiful venue that I highly recommend for a wedding. Liz and her staff were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process, always willing to share their knowledge and expertise so that our wedding day would be the best it could be. On the day of, Liz was on top of everything, making sure that we didn't have to worry about anything. The staff was professional and we appreciate everyone helping to make our day so wonderful!

Profile Picture D, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Groveland Fairways is an incredible 4 season wedding venue--my winter/holiday wedding was incredible! After visiting several places, Jordan gave us a tour of the venue and we fell in love with the idea of a winter wedding, despite our visit being in June of 2015. The indoor and outdoor fireplaces were the perfect backdrop for our winter/rustic theme. Liz helped us plan every step of the way, and her calm and creative demeanor produced the most beautiful day of our lives (not to mention, smoothest!) She is full of great ideas, and her professionalism is unparalleled. What is most notable about Groveland is that its value cannot be matched--our perfect day fit right into the budget that we set for ourselves, and we did not have to cut out anything.

On December 10th, 2016 we were married in front of the indoor fireplace, which was very romantic. I highly recommend this experience to anyone looking for a perfect wedding experience, no matter what the season!

Profile Picture Kerry, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Liz and Jordan made my day perfect! I couldn't have asked for better service! I would 100% suggest groveland fairways. I wish I could do it all over again so I could work with these ladies again!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Liz and Jordan were absolutely the best! I was a very hands-off bride during the whole planning process (I'm a grad student), and they made it very easy for me to be able to get everything accomplished well in advance of the wedding. Every question I e-mailed was answered promptly and honestly. They have a wonderful list of preferred vendors that we utilized fully. All of the vendors we used were affordable without sacrificing professionalism.

The venue itself is beautiful no matter what time of year you decide to get married- Ours was a winter wedding, and the outside fireplaces/wrap-around porch provided the perfect place for our pictures. We had our ceremony on-site, as it was easier for our guests, transportation-wise. The fireplace room was a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony, and Liz and Jordan made the transition into the dining room seamless for us and our guests.

Don't overlook this gem in Groveland!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Event Planning, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Looking back on our wedding day, I can’t imagine getting married anywhere other than Groveland Fairways. Working with Jordan through the whole process was a true delight, and for someone who is very detail-orientated, I never worried about how the wedding day would go off. She or Liz was always prompt in responding to minor questions, and they made sure everything was clear from the start. All our meetings were seamless, and every detail was accounted for. Through talking with friends and guests, I realized how above and beyond Groveland Fairways goes. They handled all the day-of logistics with such ease and grace, and on our wedding day, I never was concerned about the timeline or flow. My husband and I truly enjoyed the day and were able to spend our time with guests instead of vendors. You get more than you pay for with Groveland Fairways, and Jordan and the whole team are incredible!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One of the best decisions I have ever made--besides saying yes to marrying my husband--was choosing Groveland Fairways as our venue! Liz, Jordan, and the entire crew made our year and half of planning exciting, easy, and stress free! Our Superhero Themed wedding was met with enthusiasm, and "no" was never a word we heard when we approached Liz with ideas. Even when the day came and our outside ceremony had to be moved inside due to rain, Liz was able to incorporate every single outdoor decoration I had purchased and made it look incredible. I already miss working with Liz and bouncing ideas back and forth with her!

The venue itself is perfect! Nice and neutral to go with any theme, a beautiful outdoor space for ceremony and photos, and the option to enjoy your wedding both outside and inside!

Not only is Liz an amazing coordinator, but she recommended the best of the best vendors to me! If you are looking for a venue that has it all--looks, great pricing, amazing staff, then you need to book Groveland Fairways! Our superhero dream became a reality, and our day couldn't have gone any smoother, so THANK YOU Liz and Groveland Fairways!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Glassware, Event Planning, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Uncovered Outdoor

Look no further than Groveland Fairways! My husband and I got married September 24th, 2016- it was the most beautiful day at the most beautiful place. Liz and Jordan are a dream to work with, along with their phenomenal catering partners. They all made our day as amazing as possible, and we did not have to worry about one thing. We were complimented so much on the venue, a lot of our family referred to it as a hidden gem! I have not one single regret about having our ceremony and reception at the beautiful Groveland Fairways!

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Groveland fairways was everything and more. Even with the unexpected rain on the day of our wedding Liz and Jordan made everything possible, a smooth transition to an indoor wedding that was beyond amazing. And the catering companies that they partner with are a plus! My husband and I are so happy that our special day was a dream come true.

Profile Picture User6558316, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our fall wedding at Groveland was everything we could have hoped for. An intimate clean beautiful venue that only caters to one event at a time was the selling point for me. The event managers Liz and Jordan are the heart of this place and true professionals in their field. No detail is left unturned and my wedding day was stress free thanks to my trust in these two ladies. I would not change a thing!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They absolutely covered everything! I never thought about anything except having a memorable ceremony and the best reception ever. My friends keep telling me it was THE BEST wedding they've ever been to!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Groveland Fairways was absolutely amazing - exactly the dream we envisioned and so much more. There simply aren't enough words to capture what a delight it was to work with Liz & Jordan - they were so helpful and responsive throughout the process, often responding to emails within minutes and always providing suggestions when we were unsure on any detail. Their flexibility and professionalism were incredible, from adjusting the arrangement of our ceremony chairs to quickly accommodating a change in our reception seating due to an unexpected guest. Our entire wedding day was a joy, and Liz & Jordan played a big role in making it that way. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 7/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Outside Cake, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink

So, so happy with our wedding venue!! Liz, Jordan, and their staff were incredibly attentive, accessible, and helpful during the entire process, from planning to the day of the wedding. The grounds were a beautiful setting for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour, and the indoor reception space looked even better than we had imagined. Liz and Jordan took our vision and made it come to life! The entire night was seamless, our guests had a blast, and we received so many compliments on the wedding. I cannot recommend Groveland Fairways enough!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our reception at Groveland Fairways this past June 2016. It could not have been any more perfect than it was. Since the very first time we reached out to Liz and Jordan we always received a speedy response. There isn't any other word to describe Liz and Jordan other than amazing! From start to finish- they made sure everything leading up to our big day was perfect and exactly what we wanted. They gave us great suggestions and a lot of helpful information when we had questions. I could not have been happier with how our wedding went and would 100% recommend this venue to anyone who is looking. We have received nothing but compliments and we wish we could relive our special day together again at Groveland Fairways. Thank you ladies so much! -Kara & Stefan L.

Profile Picture User7044449, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING! Our wedding this past April was beautiful! The venue was absolutely stunning and food was delicious! But best of all Liz and Jordan were fantastic! They helped us every step of the way and went above and beyond our expectations, even dealing with last minute lawn game setups! They were so quick to respond to every email and question, even late at night. They made sure the day went by smoothly and it did! So thankful we chose Groveland for our special day!! ??

Profile Picture Nathalia, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Groveland Fairways is the most amazing venue to have a wedding reception. We worked with Liz and Jordan and they were both phenomenal. They supported us the entire way in making decisions, making recommendations based on their experience but never being pushy. They truly wanted to understand our vision for our special day and bring it to reality. The reception went incredibly smoothly. I highly recommend Groveland Fairways to anyone and everyone for a wedding venue... it is the best!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/23/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Event Planning, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We got so many compliments on Groveland Fairways and how beautiful everything looked. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the venue! We loved the three fireplaces! Liz and Jordan were amazing to work with throughout the wedding planning process and they went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was perfect.

Profile Picture User6221796, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Event Planning

I came across Groveland Fairways while searching for venues online. I have lived a couple of towns over for my entire life and never even knew it existed. The pictures I saw were gorgeous, and exactly what I was looking for. The venue has a very cozy vibe as soon as you enter. It is like entering someone's home. The event coordinators, Liz and Jordan are just as welcoming as the place itself. They were absolutely amazing every step of the way. There was never a moment where I felt overwhelmed or underprepared. They assured me that everything was going to be perfect. And it absolutely was! It was the best day and everyone had a wonderful time. I don't think I am capable of writing a review as well as Groveland Fairways deserves. If you are looking for a conveniently located, beautifully decorated, large comfortable venue with both indoor/outdoor spaces and an amazing staff to help you with all of your event desires...look no further. You've found it!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married on 10/17/15 and could not have asked for a better wedding or Venue! I was given compliments all night by how smoothly the night had gone! That is all due to Liz and her amazing team at Groveland Fairways! They truly work hard to make sure everything goes exactly as you pictured it. I couldn’t believe it when I walked through the doors and saw all of my ideas come to life! The staff really took their time to turn the space into my perfect wedding. The Fairways is a venue like no other. You walk in and you immediately feel like you are in a warm cozy home…but with an amazing bar and awesome fire places and gardens! The ceremony space outside is beautiful and there are so many places to take pictures. The dance floor was the perfect size and it was great to have the cocktail hour in the fireside room. One of the main reasons I chose Groveland Fairways was because of their ability to have a ceremony onside and have it either outside or inside. I was able to meet with Liz several times prior to the wedding to go over all the details and she was always there with any questions or concerns I had…such as her help with the amazing Washington apple signature drink with cinnamon sugar on the rim! I don’t have one bad thing to say about this Venue or the staff. I highly suggest having your wedding here. Your guests will feel relaxed and I promise they will have the best time of the year!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

We had our wedding at the Groveland Fairways on 10/11/15 and it was absolutely perfect. The venue is gorgeous both inside and outside and felt warm and inviting. Liz and Jordan were amazing to work with and helped us all the way through the planning process and made sure the big day went off without a hitch. They were organized, detail oriented, and attentive. I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I honestly can't say enough with how great Liz and Jordan are! The venue is absolutely beautiful and everything I have ever wanted! Liz and Jordan made our experience so easy and enjoyable! I can't say enough great things about them and the venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Liz and Jordan are the best! So professional and responsive. They went above and beyond for us. The venue is so perfect. The patio is great for cocktail hour. From the minute we first stepped into GFW we felt so at home. Our wedding was absolutely perfect

Profile Picture Meaghan, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a better wedding venue! Liz and Jordan were always quick to answer my questions, and everything went very smooth the day of our wedding because of them. Even though it rained the day of, they have an indoor ceremony area that made the ceremony pictures just as beautiful! Thank you again! I cannot express enough how much I loved them!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/13/15, 5 Reviews