Grouse Mountain Lodge Reviews

9 Reviews for Grouse Mountain Lodge

• Amy

Amy Bergan · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly Recommend!

Grouse Mountain hosted the most beautiful wedding! Tyler was our point of contact at the venue and truly made the process so easy. He was always prompt and professional with responses. Though they have a wedding nearly every weekend, each time I reached out, he had all our details straight and gave me his undivided attention.

The venue set up is perfect, the ceremony, reception, and lodging are all right next to each other and our guests really appreciated that! They also have a great back up plan if weather does not allow for an outdoor wedding. I can't say enough good things about Grouse Mountain Lodge.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Malia

Malia Morris · Married on 05/25/2019

Flexible, professional, organized, OUTSTANDING!

Grouse Mountain went absolutely above and beyond to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch! Due to some sketchy weather their staff set up seating both indoor and outdoor for our ceremony, and they gave us ample time to set up decorations the day before. Prior to the big day their event coordinators worked and met with us several times to make sure we were all on the same page, and they made setting up and taking down an absolute breeze. I am so unbelievably thrilled with the way the day turned out thanks to them. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Elssmann · Married on 09/16/2018

Perfect Experience!

This was my dream venue in pictures, but I never thought we could afford it. After searching all over the Kalispell and Whitefish area, my husband and I stopped by to scope it out as a place to stay our first night being married. As soon as we set foot on the property, I knew I could imagine my wedding there, so my mom called just to ask questions. The person we spoke with us gathered the details of our wedding vision and our maximum budget, which we knew was low. She said she thought she could work something out and would email us in 20 minutes. Sure enough, her email came through after 20 minutes, and the offer they made blew us away! We were able to afford my dream venue and they would cater the reception menu to my needs as a gluten intolerant bride!! On the wedding day, everything went off without a hitch, and the food is still being talked about 5 months later... the potato soup we had was PHENOMENAL!! I highly recommend Grouse Mountain Lodge for a stress free and wonderful wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2019

We got married at Grouse Mountain - what an unbelievably fantastic job their staff did, we could not have been happier or more impressed with the service we received from when we first started dealing with them until the days following the wedding. They accommodated every request we made (and we made a lot), and their staff from the set up of the rooms to the service the night of were beyond wonderful - the food was fantastic, it all came out in such a timely manner, the servers were so friendly, efficient and accomodating. I cannot say enough good things about the crucial role they played in making our wedding so wonderful.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Jenna · Married on 02/01/2014

We chose the Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish for our winter wedding and the service, price, food and staff exceeded all of our expectations. We could not have picked a better venue and a great time was had by all. I highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Lynnsey · Married on 09/29/2018

We got married September 29th, 2018 at Grouse Mountain Lodge and it could not have been a more perfect day!! While planning they answers all my questions when asked and were able to work with our budget. When the day came the weather was bad and we made the last minute decision to move things inside. GML had all hands on deck and the switch was flawless!! Food and drinks were delicious!! I got nothing but good words from all of our guests and we were more than pleased with the whole experience!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Conna · Married on 09/16/2018

They were wonderful! We had to change plans at the last minute and move the entire ceremony and reception inside the tent due to weather. They didn’t blink. Would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kurt and Korbey · Married on 01/04/2014

My wife and I were married at Grouse Mountain Lodge in Whitefish, MT on January 4th, 2014. From the moment that we had our initial meeting with the event planner for the location we new that we had found the location for our wedding. The professionalism of the team at Grouse Mountain left us feeling very comfortable that everything would be taken care of and it was.

Our wedding posed many different challenges and each one was met with a smile and a timely solution. The Staff at Grouse Mountain was able to set up the back decks to accomodate a wedding ceremony, outside, in the winter, with tons of fresh snow, that would seat 225+ people. All the while, keeping the simple elegance of the property on display.

We utilized the Continental Divide Conferance Center for our reception and were not dissapointed. The event staff and maintenance team were very helpful in ensuring that we had everything we needed and allowed us to just take over the space for our big event.

The meal that was provided by the culinary team at Grouse Mountain was also of note. We have heard from many of our guests at how delicious the meal was. It was also very impressive for the team to be able to serve that many people with a very high level of efficiency.

We can not imagine having had our wedding anywhere besides Grouse Mountain because of how well the event went. The Grouse Mountain Staff and Ownership have a lot to proud of with the team and property that was put on display during our event. Thank you very much for your attention to details and willingness to go the extra mile.

Kurt and Korbey Sparing - January 4th, 2014 Wedding- Grouse Mountain Lodge, Whitefish, MT

Sent on 01/08/2014

3.0
      3.0

Very helpful in meeting with us and quick response. Have several options for reception and ceremony rooms, buffet and plated meals and great hotel rooms for guests too. Beautiful hotel and venue!

Sent on 08/30/2015