Groove Factor Reviews

5 | Memphis, TN

5 Reviews for Groove Factor

Sarah Samples · Married on 09/10/2018

Amazing! Get this band!

I had this band at my wedding and loved them. They traveled to Alabama for me and still to this day, I have people telling me how good the band was at my wedding (almost 3 years ago).

Sent on 04/01/2020

Paul · Married on 05/22/2016

No lie, we could not of asked for a better wedding band. I love live music and was so happy to have them play our wedding. Guest from young to old enjoyed them. Played every song we requested. Very professional and did not have to worry about the at all.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Timothy · Married on 12/05/2015

The Groove Factor was very in tune to the occasion and made the event flow well with energy and fun. I really liked the way the singers engaged the audience by occasionally performing on the dance floor. They did a superb job and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Groove Factor's reply:

Thank you so much Mr. Hill for you and Mrs. Hill's hospitality and we greatly appreciate you writing this review. Saturday was a fun evening and we hope to work with you again for any future events! Congrats once again!

Ryan · Married on 10/03/2015

Terry and his crew provided one of the best wedding band experiences that I have ever seen, heard, or experienced. Very willing to work with you in new songs they don't know as well as making sure they play the songs you want played. Extremely professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them for any type of event but especially weddings.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Groove Factor's reply:

Thank you Ryan, it was absolutely our pleasure to be a part of your special day. We are glad that you were satisfied with our entertainment performance as well as our professionalism. Congrats once again!

Hong · Married on 10/29/2011

Had a great time w them! So much fun and energetic. I still have guests raving about them! Also had quite a few asking for their contact info so they could hire them as well. They were awesome!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Groove Factor's reply:

Thank you so much Hong. It was our pleasure to help make your day memorable! Please feel free to pass our contact info along to friends that would like to use our entertainment services for any event!