GROOM'S RING Reviews

6 | Burbank, CA

6 Reviews for GROOM'S RING

6 GROOM'S RING Reviews

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

I would definitely recommend Groom's Ring! I was very uneasy about buying something as personal as a wedding band online, but that uneasiness was put to rest the minute I called Groom's Ring. Gary was awesome to deal with. He was easily accessible, answered all of our questions, emailed pictures of actual bands they had made for customers, helped with engraving, and notified me when the band was finished. He even sent a picture of the band when it was done. Gary notified me when the band was being shipped and explained that someone would need to sign for the ring. He followed up to make sure we received the ring and to make sure we were happy with our purchase. The ring we purchased was almost twice the price in the retail store. I am so happy we made the decision to purchase from the Groom's Ring. It was a pleasure to deal with Gary!!!!

Daniel · Married on 09/24/2016

Great website and presentation.
    The ring arrived as promised, looked beautiful. Just as imagined.
    Have worn it now for 2 weeks and it is still sharp and pristine and sharp looking.
    Very satisfied with company and selection.

Scott · Married on 09/04/2016

The Tungston rings my partner and I ordered for our wedding ceremony on 9/4/16 are awesome! They fit perfect and look great! I would highly recommend Groom's Ring!!!

Lori · Married on 08/20/2016

JUST WOW! We are very impressed by and absolutely love the tri color gold woven wedding rings we received from Groom's Ring. I can't express how intricately beautiful the rings are in person and they came with beautiful cherry wooden ring boxes which was the "cherry on top" for us. We searched high and low for a better deal, quality, and fast service and they have all three! Every store we went into wanted more than double the price we paid here and we ended up saving over $1200 on our rings by purchasing from Groom's Ring. We can't give enough thanks to Gary for all his help with the custom message we had laser engraved in our bands (which btw they do for free). I can't say enough good things about this company... It's too bad that they only sell and specialize in wedding rings, because I'd love to buy other types of jewelry from them if they carried them. We will continue to recommend people we know to Groom's Ring because they are the BEST in the business in our opinion.

Sarah · Married on 08/06/2016

I very highly recommend ordering from Groom's Ring! I looked on so many different websites and was not able to find a better deal! The ring is great quality and I am very happy with my purchase!

Sheila · Married on 08/20/2016

We took it to our jewler and they felt it was made well and approved!!