3 Reviews for GreyGrey Designs

3 GreyGrey Designs Reviews

I can’t say enough good things about Brittany and GreyGrey Designs. She is incredibly creative and made my dream wedding come to life. She is an absolute joy to work with. She’s incredibly effecient and professional as well. She knows the wedding biz and had so many great contacts with vendors! I absolutely loved working with Brittany. You will not be disappointed! I wish I could do it all over again!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Brittany was so helpful with reminders and keeping everything on schedule. She just made all the big and small details go so smooth!! The wedding and reception was beautiful! I also used her for the rehearsal dinner. I would recommend her and use her again!! Awesome job!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When you only have one daughter, you want to make sure everything is perfect for her wedding.
A friend had mentioned that she had used GreyGrey designs for several parties and suggested that I reach out to her.
Needless to say, that was the best recommendation I ever received. Once we met Brittany, we immediately were excited and comfortable about planning Molly's wedding. Brittany's creativity and organization turned an ordinary wedding into extra ordinary. She was on time. Stayed within our budget. I cannot give her enough gold stars.
Cathleen Black