GreyGrey Designs Reviews

5 | Collierville, TN

5 Reviews for GreyGrey Designs

5 GreyGrey Designs Reviews

Gay · Married on 04/28/2018

I know I am gushing.....Brittany's expertise made the wedding so perfect! I honestly did not have to worry about anything and could enjoy the day. She came up with creative ideas along the way, found ways for us to save money, kept us on a schedule and showed up the entire day of the wedding to make sure all went as planned, working diligently behind the scenes doing all the things a mother of the bride does not need to worry about! We are so thankful we had Brittany working with us the whole way. GreyGrey Designs is a top notch business!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    GreyGrey Designs 1
    GreyGrey Designs 2
    GreyGrey Designs 3
    GreyGrey Designs 4

GreyGrey Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Gay! I appreciate you so much!!! You guys were amazing to work with as well.

Madison · Married on 04/27/2018

Brittany is an absolute ROCKSTAR! I was the most relaxed bride because she had every single detail under control. I started with zero ideas (besides having a donut wall) and she turned my wedding into the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Don’t have your wedding without Brittany helping you- I promise there is no one better!

Sent on 05/06/2018

GreyGrey Designs's reply:

Thank you, sweet Madison! You were also the BEST to work with!

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Brittany and GreyGrey Designs. She is incredibly creative and made my dream wedding come to life. She is an absolute joy to work with. She’s incredibly effecient and professional as well. She knows the wedding biz and had so many great contacts with vendors! I absolutely loved working with Brittany. You will not be disappointed! I wish I could do it all over again!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Thank you, sweet Hannah!

Pam · Married on 05/20/2017

Brittany was so helpful with reminders and keeping everything on schedule. She just made all the big and small details go so smooth!! The wedding and reception was beautiful! I also used her for the rehearsal dinner. I would recommend her and use her again!! Awesome job!!!

Cathleen · Married on 08/24/2013

When you only have one daughter, you want to make sure everything is perfect for her wedding.
    A friend had mentioned that she had used GreyGrey designs for several parties and suggested that I reach out to her.
    Needless to say, that was the best recommendation I ever received. Once we met Brittany, we immediately were excited and comfortable about planning Molly's wedding. Brittany's creativity and organization turned an ordinary wedding into extra ordinary. She was on time. Stayed within our budget. I cannot give her enough gold stars.
    Cathleen Black
    Germantown, TN

Sent on 02/02/2018

GreyGrey Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Cathleen! Love to you and yours!