Gretchen Cakes Reviews

6 | San Juan, PR

6 Reviews for Gretchen Cakes

Julia · Married on 01/09/2011

If you are getting married in PR, I highly recommend Gretchen for the cake. Our cake was not only gorgeous, but delicous. Working with Gretchen is a breeze. We met in person on two occasions and had two different tastings. She was always responsive to emails and the value was unsurpasable. She is also very flexible. I added a filling to the cake last minute and there was no problem.

Take my word, you won't regret working with Gretchen!

Sent on 02/04/2011

Eileen · Married on 11/06/2010

It was a pleasure working with Ms. Gretchen Narvaez from Spectacular cakes, she really created what I was envisioning for my big day and the final product "The Wedding Cake" was so beautiful, elegant, creative a real masterpiece. She really out did herself the cake resembled my gown as well. Not to mention the cake was delicious and well constructed.

Sent on 12/16/2010

Denice · Married on 05/15/2010

It was a pleasure to work with her!
    The cake was delicious and everybody was very pleased. I would definitely recomend her!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Sheela · Married on 03/27/2010

Very easy to work with! Delicious lemon pistachio cake! I had a picture of a cake I liked, and she recreated it perfectly!

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • cfree32

Courtney · Married on 01/02/2010

I didn't ever deal with Gretchen personally because I planning my wedding in Puerto Rico from California. But my wedding planner suggested her and I was very pleased with my cake.

Sent on 06/24/2010
  • W

Dave · Married on 11/13/2011

Gretchen Cakes provided a great cake for our wedding. This vendor was one of the only ones that was willing to offer us a moderately sized red-velvet cake in San Juan - boy did we luck out. The cake matched our desired specifications wonderfully (and even came with a bit more decoration than we had expected), tasted great, and was a really great value. It was delivered on time, completely hassle free. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/27/2011