Greg Moss Photography Reviews

Greg Moss Photography 7
  • Sonja

Sonja · Married on 06/08/2019

Greg is amazing!

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Greg. Neither one of us is particularly fond of having our picture taken, but Greg's professionalism, kindness, and creativity made us so comfortable and really have fun with the pictures. Not to mention the photographs are more beautiful than we could of imagined. Greg was responsive when we had questions, understanding when we made changes, and was really was just an overall joy to work wiith. We are so happy to have his photographs to enjoy forever.

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Kiyota

Kiyota Woods · Married on 01/06/2019

Amazing Photographers

We had the pleasure of working with Greg and Lindsay on our wedding day. They were patient, kind, attentive, and super prepared. Noone tells you that your photographers are going to be so involved with your day so make sure you are very selective when you select them. Greg and his staff exceeding all expectations. He made sure the shots were great and gave great advice on how to pose. They were so amazing, I havent stopped receiving compliments form my guests!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kiyota,
    thanks so much for the incredible words. They mean so much! Your family and friends were so friendly and easy to work with it made our day so smooth.

Rebecca · Married on 10/19/2018

Above and beyond what I imagined possible

Photography for me holds a special place and always has so I knew it was the one thing I knew I wanted to splurge on for my wedding and I was going to look around until I found the perfect match. That being said... I worked with Greg for both my engagement photos and my wedding day photos. I first met Greg at a bridal expo in West Springfield, MA in January of 2017. I put my name into the drawing for a engagement session (laughing because I never win anything) and a few days later I received an email saying I had won. I was drawn to his style of photography because of his ability to capture the background of a place stunningly with the rest of the photo. For me this was important because I knew I wanted a sunset engagement session. I myself love photography but entirely stick to landscapes; portraits are not my thing. Greg is the perfect blend of landscape and portrait (among many other things). We received the photos back in a very time efficient manner and had such a hard time picking just a few for our website. This is an excellent problem to have.

Fast forward to November of 2018 to our wedding. For the wedding we had not only Greg, but an assistant and a second photographer. This, in my opinion, allowed the day to run much more smoothly having people in two places at once. We even got some in transit shots because one of the photographers joined us on the trolley. I am naturally a very anxious person, so to be able to work with someone that was able to keep me level headed with seemingly no effort was the perfect match for me. I sent an excessive amount of emails and Greg was always patient and answered all of my questions. There was a moment during the reception that I feel highlights this perfectly. When we went to cut the cake, I was so overwhelmed by being the center of attention and the lights and eyes literally all on me that I panicked, and didn’t know what to do. And I looked over to Greg for help and asked “okay so what do I do now” and he coached me through cutting the cake (generally speaking an easy task, but I froze). After everything else had been more than perfect throughout the day, he rose above and beyond any of my expectations. Greg is more than a wedding photographer, he is a bit of a wedding coach.

Once again when we received the photos back (on Christmas eve never the less) we were stunned at the beauty that was captured from the day. As part of our wedding package we also receive a wedding album, which does require narrowing down the photos to a few handfuls. I decided to narrow down the pictures into a folder first and then pick from there. The "problem" ended up that we liked over 400 photos the first time through. We eventually got to the required number but we are so grateful to have all of the beautiful shots from our day as well. I cannot say enough amazing things about Greg, and the other photographers, but I can say that if you decide to go with Greg for your special day, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Greg Moss Photography 8
    Greg Moss Photography 9
    Greg Moss Photography 10
    Greg Moss Photography 11
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible Experience

We had the pleasure of working with Greg Moss for both our engagement photo session and our ceremony/reception on September 22, 2018. My husband I both enjoyed every aspect of working with Greg – he was so easy to communicate and made taking photos as painless as possible for my photo-hating husband! Greg was so easy to communicate with, and he made sure that all involved in the photos felt comfortable. Greg and his assistant captured so many beautiful pictures during our day. We also did the photo booth through Greg, and it was a blast! So many of our guests enjoyed using the booth. The Same Day Slideshow during the reception was such a beautiful touch, and we received so many compliments on it. Greg's work is amazing, and every picture he took is absolutely perfect. Greg was the perfect choice for our wedding, and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Greg Moss Photography 12
    Greg Moss Photography 13
    Greg Moss Photography 14

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2018

We were so happy we chose Greg and his assistant Ryan for our 8/25 wedding! He was so professional and organized through the whole planning process! The day of went smoothly, they were there early, he stayed on schedule, made sure we got every picture we wanted and came to remind us and check in throughout the night! We cant say enough about him! His work is incredible, and although not your cheapest choice, his pricing is competitive and you get what you pay for! We were very happy with his work at our wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Kara · Married on 06/23/2018

Greg was so great with everything starting from the beginning of the wedding planning process. He was always just an email away and responded quickly answering all our questions. He even was able to refer us to some other wedding vendors that we used who were great! Greg did our engagement photos for us and after that we knew he was the perfect choice for our wedding photography. He told us the best ways to pose to help us look our best and made sure we were having a Great time. The pictures came out beautifully, especially because we were able to bring our dog! (Who is crazy, but Greg made it work!) We were given our photos is a timely manner which was awesome because we couldn’t wait to see them.
    Then leading up to the wedding day was amazing, he knew exactly what to do to make sure we weren’t overwhelmed. We met up to review the timeline of our day to make sure everything would run smoothly. Then the day of, Greg and his assistant were amazing. They got so many great shots and took the time to make sure we got everything we wanted in our pictures. We also got the photo booth from Greg and people had a blast and it ran so well. One of the best parts was our same day slideshow that Greg made for us. While everyone was eating dinner, Greg went through the photos that he had already taken and put together a slideshow for our guests to watch at their leisure, which was a huge hit! I was so impressed that he was able to get it ready so quickly with so many pictures. Greg and his assistant were not invasive or in the way AT ALL, and were able to get beautiful shots of us and our family and friends. We received our wedding photos shortly after the wedding and were able to relive the day all over again. Photos were most important to us because we wanted to remember the best day of our lives for years to come, and these photos will help us do that. We could not have chosen a better photographer, and if you choose Greg Moss, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Greg Moss Photography 19
    Greg Moss Photography 20
    Greg Moss Photography 21

Greg Moss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing words, I really appreciate the time you took in writing this review. I can't wait for your wedding book to arrive!

Kristina · Married on 04/15/2018

Absolutely loved Greg, he went out of his way to do our engagement photoshoot. He isn't one of those pushy people who demands a lot, he gave us alot of space to let us do what we wanted and in doing so we felt more comfortable. Hes able to catch that perfect moment always :) I recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/17/2018
    Greg Moss Photography 22
    Greg Moss Photography 23
    Greg Moss Photography 24
    Greg Moss Photography 25
    Greg Moss Photography 26

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

We worked with Greg Moss for our wedding on November 4th of 2017. Greg was amazing to work with in all aspects that went into our big day! He went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable in every photo he took and he created a relaxing atmosphere. When we arrived back from the salon, Greg and his assistant were there waiting for us to begin photographing right away. All of the requests we made were met and were way beyond our expectations. The photos are beautiful and so much more than we ever imagined. He also offers a photo booth, which was a huge hit at our reception. Our guests are still talking about the fun photos the were able to take and we got to enjoy the photos as well (all images were sent to us by Greg a short time after the wedding). Greg was also very prompt with responding to questions and setting up meetings; making sure we were happy with everything! We would recommend using Greg Moss and his team to anyone and everyone! Our experience working with Greg can not be beat!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Sara · Married on 10/14/2017

We just received our photo album from our wedding, and Greg did an absolutely amazing job of capturing our day. He didn’t miss a detail and every shot is beautiful. We are so happy that we chose Greg as our photographer. He was calm and unobtrusive throughout the wedding day, and so creative in his style of photography. We will treasure these photos forever!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/17/2017

Greg was the perfect choice for our wedding! Greg, his second photographer, Ryan, and his assistant, Lesley, were incredibly professional and enthusiastic throughout the entire day. Greg arrived at our venue two hours early to prepare and captured every key moment to the last dance. Our wedding photos at St. Mary’s Oratory and reception photos at the Salem Cross Inn were absolutely stunning; our family and friends are raving about the amazing quality of the pictures. Greg took advantage of the gorgeous fall day and the greenery at the Salem Cross to make it appear that we were in a fairy tale setting. Our guests also loved the same-day slideshow midway through our reception. Greg was incredibly easy to work with, and we highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Greg Moss Photography 27

Amber · Married on 09/16/2017

Greg and his assistants are amazing to work with and very accommodating. I have been in and to multiple weddings he has photographed including my own and he exceeded my expectations. He is prompt and thoughtful and I loved working with him.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Felicia · Married on 09/09/2017

Greg Moss was absolutely incredible. He did our engagement and wedding photos. They came out perfect!!! He was very understanding of our needs and made the whole experience even better. When looking for a photographer there is NO ONE better!

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Greg Moss Photography 28
    Greg Moss Photography 29
    Greg Moss Photography 30
    Greg Moss Photography 31
    Greg Moss Photography 32

Felicia · Married on 06/30/2017

We knew Greg was the perfect choice for our wedding from the moment we met him! He is professional, kind, and was in tune with everything we wanted. From our engagement photos to our wedding, every picture was perfect! And yes, it even rained on our wedding day, and still there's not a 'bad' picture from the day! All of our pictures came out perfect and Greg was super affordable! We wouldn't have wanted anyone else to capture our day!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Greg Moss Photography 33
    Greg Moss Photography 34

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

Greg was great to work with both for the engagement photos and the wedding. He went above and beyond my expectations and got all my wedding photos to me very quickly. I would recommend Greg to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Greg Moss Photography's reply:

Alicia, thank you so much for the kind words. It was amazing working with you throughout your engagement and wedding day!

Fallon · Married on 12/31/2016

Greg and his crew were the best! Very professional and accommodating for our New Year's Eve wedding. Our photos are gorgeous and we have not stepped receiving compliments. Photos came back very quick! The photo booth is a must and our guests loved every minutes of it!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Alison · Married on 11/27/2016

Greg Moss is truly the best photographer we could have hoped for. He was so professional, yet personable too. We felt so comfortable with him. We had looked at other photographers and no one could compare to his style and prices. He is a MUST for your big day.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Greg Moss Photography's reply:

Ally, thanks so much for the kind review! I wish you and Nick endless years of happiness!!

Melvin · Married on 10/22/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Greg Moss for both our engagement photo session and our wedding ceremony / reception (10/2016.) We genuinely enjoyed every part of the experience - Greg has a great personality and made us and everyone around us feel very comfortable in the process. The pictures he took were absolutely amazing and shows his keen and commitment to his craft. He brought an assistant with him to the reception who was equally enthusiastic and fun to work with and between the two of them captured truly beautiful moments that we will always treasure seeing and sharing. Greg was also very accessible and punctual and extremely fair in all of the business aspects. We would highly recommend using Greg Moss for your event.

Arroyo / McDonald
    10 / 2016 Wedding

Sent on 01/21/2017

Galina · Married on 10/16/2016

We hired Greg as our engagement session and wedding day photographer. He was a pleasure to work with, made us feel comfortable during both sessions and took wonderful natural and posed photos. He was always responsive, the quoting process was easy, and we got exactly what we agreed on and more. During the day of the wedding, he brought a very professional and fun second shooter, coordinated our first look, and worked with the DJ and the venue to ensure that the day went off without a hitch and everything was well documented. We were looking for a photographer who took the most bright and colorful photos, and we found him! We love all the photos. We would recommend Greg as a great photographer for a wedding or any occasion.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Greg Moss Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We had such a great time photographing your wedding. You both were a blast to work with for both your engagement session and wedding day.

I HIGHLY recommend Greg Moss for your wedding photography! Everything is so professionally done. The same day slide show at our reception was such a big hit! All of our guests loved seeing the photos from earlier in the day of us getting ready. The products are beyond beautiful. Greg makes you feel so relaxed on your wedding day and walks you through the day to capture the best photos! His assistants were so fun and enjoy the day with you too! He is so easy to work with and his work is truly amazing. I couldn't be happier with everything! He also has a photo booth option, which was also a big hit!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Greg Moss Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the incredible review of our photography from your wedding day!

Anna · Married on 09/25/2016

We had the absolute pleasure working with Greg Moss on our wedding day and our engagement photos. His work is incredible and we couldn't imagine working with anyone else! He is easy to work with and is exceptionally professional. He personally understood our needs and knows how to handle special requests. His pictures remind us of how magical our wedding day was. We can't thank him enough for that. I highly recommend Greg Moss Photography.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Greg Moss Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure to photograph your engagement session as well as your wedding day!

Elyse · Married on 09/16/2016

My husband, TJ, and I were so happy we chose Greg to capture our big day! Greg is professional and does amazing work. He is truly talented and knows how to accommodate special requests and get the most important shots. We would absolutely recommend Greg to other engaged couples.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Nichole · Married on 05/27/2016

My husband Adam and I recently got married on 5/27/16. From our initial meeting with Greg, to the very last photo taken, Greg surpassed our expectations by one hundred gold. Greg and his assistant were very professional and made us feel comfortable and carefree. Greg initially also took our engagement photos, which we received back very quickly, and were extremely high quality. Greg never missed one of our meetings, and he always responded to any question we had promptly. On the day of the wedding, Greg set up a television with photos he had edited from that morning so all of our guests could see. They were simply amazing and everyone enjoyed the experience. Greg even made out a timeline so that we didn't have to worry about anything, he had everything planned out and took all of the special photos we wanted. Adam and I will be returning to Greg for any photography needs that we may have in the future. We were beyond happy with everything that Greg and his assistant did for us.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Laura · Married on 04/23/2016

One of the most important things for us when planning our big day and selecting our vendors was choosing a great photographer. We love pictures and knew we would want our day captured for the years to come. Greg Moss came highly recommended and as soon as we had our first sit-down with him, we knew he was the best photographer for our wedding day. He immediately connected with us, asked about our wedding day, our families, and we felt he truly made an effort to understand our personalities and our wishes for our big day. Greg was in frequent contact with us prior to the wedding, ensuring that he had a list of all of our family members, as well as any specific photos we wanted to be included on the day of the wedding. Through each email contact, he was warm, professional, and incredibly friendly. The day of the wedding, Greg and his assistant Alex arrived ahead of time to set up and we were immediately put at ease with their calm, friendly, and engaging demeanor. They were incredibly patient and kind when interacting with my husband and I, as well as our bridal party and families. Greg was able to get the most incredible shots from the getting ready, to the first look, and throughout the ceremony and reception. We never felt forced into taking pictures and he was able to capture some of the most beautiful natural and candid moments even when the winds picked up during the ceremony! From the moment we met with Greg, we knew he was the perfect photographer for us and that was confirmed over and over again during our wedding day. Within three weeks of our wedding day, Greg sent us an online link to our photos and we were beyond thrilled with how they came out. Not only were we amazed how quickly Greg was able to provide us with the images, but we were overwhelmed with the beautiful shots he was able to capture every aspect of our wedding day. Shortly after that, we met with him in person to design our album and continued to be impressed!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Dana · Married on 02/27/2016

Overall an excellent experience with Greg and his assistant for our winter wedding. Both are very genuine people who seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. Very easy to work with, helped us through some things during the events, and made great images. We looked at about 15 photographers before deciding on Greg, and we did so largely because of his photography style; we ended up being extremely satisfied with the price as well. Also the turnaround after the event was amazing, we had the pictures in just a couple weeks.

Sent on 09/01/2016