Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC Reviews

24 | Greenacres, WA

24 Reviews for Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC

24 Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC Reviews

Nancy · Getting married on 03/16/2019

These two have been nothing short of fantastic! We had a family session with them and it was more than I could have ever anticipated. They both were interactive with the kids and our dog, while capturing some truly amazing memories. After the family session, we were so thrilled with the session that we knew that they needed to be our wedding photographers. The duo work flawlessly together and had great ideas to capture that perfect image. I can’t wait for the wedding! I know that they will provide us with memories that will last a lifetime.

Pam · Married on 10/06/2018

I wish I could give them a 10! It was the best experience and we loved the photos. Greg and Maria are very creative and they make sure to take plenty of photos. They are very easy to work with and when you ask for miracles they deliver!

Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC 1

Ceirra · Married on 07/12/2018

These two are AWESOME!!! So much fun!

Christina · Married on 07/01/2018

Greg and Maria were awesome to work with! We did a family session and they made taking pictures with a two year old fun and an enjoyable experience! They were very creative and the pictures they took turned out amazing! Not to mention the usb book was absolutely amazing!! I would highly recommend Greg and Maria!!

Alisa · Married on 07/01/2018

Greg and Maria have taken our family pictures twice now and I have absolutely loved the results! We have 3 girls and Greg and Maria do an awesome job making them comfortable and getting natural smiles out of them. The whole experience is positive and fun, and the pictures turn out amazing!

Jake · Married on 06/28/2018

Greg and Maria are phenomenal! They provide an excellent price at an amazing rate. We had the pleasure of utilizing their services for engagement photos and our wedding photos and they are amazing! Day of the wedding both of them were there to take photos, so we have some amazing shots of events that happened at the same time (groom and bride getting ready in separate locations). They help build a schedule for the event to make the day as stress free as possible. Their service is worth every penny, and the added care they both have for clients is a bonus!

Kendra · Married on 05/12/2018

These two are the best together! We used them for a mini family session and could not wait to book them for our wedding. I love how they work well together, they are very knowledgeable but they listen to what we want too! Couldn't ask for a better duo at a better price!

Breeana · Married on 03/18/2018

From the engagement shoot to the wedding Greg and Maria were AMAZING! they made us feel so comfortable at each shoot and helped tremendously with the wedding party pics. They are always quick to respond and very professional, they have the most wonderful eye for poses, lighting and meaningful pictures. There are photographers out there that cost a lot more with poor quality photos and Greg and Maria are NOT that, they provide a great price and WONDERFUL photo quality. We could not be more in love with our engagement and now our wedding photos, they truly are the greatest and gave us the BEST pictures EVER to remember the best day of our lives.

Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC 2
    Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC 3

Holly · Married on 03/03/2018

We had such a wonderful experience with Greg and Maria. Wouldn't have changed a thing .

Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC 4
    Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC 5

Sadee · Married on 10/07/2017

Greg and Maria were amazing every step of the way! Greg reached out to us and we loved how flexible and down-to-earth they are! From engagement photos, to helping plan our wedding, to photographing our day; they were amazing. We recommend them to everyone, and without a doubt will be going back to them for our photo needs. We can't say enough good things about these two. Thank you so much for our perfect photos!

Sam · Married on 08/26/2017

Greg is amazing. He was very responsive when I would have questions. His work is awesome. I couldn't be more pleased with our session and we are so excited for.our wedding.

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired Greg and Maria for our wedding this summer they are amazing!! I just got our pictures back and we absolutely love them!!

Martha · Married on 06/17/2017

Greg and Maria were amazing! When we met them to talk about our wedding, they were well organized and prepared. They provided us a lot of information in advance that helped us better prepare for our day. Greg stayed in constant contact with us up to and even after the wedding. He is always responsive. On the day of the wedding, they were amazing. Neither my husband or I like having pictures taken. However, Greg and Maria made it fun and entertaining. We enjoyed every minute of it. They were also very flexible and accommodating. The pictures turned out amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I both love working with Greg and Maria! They were incredible on our wedding day. They asked what we wanted for pictures and did exactly that and much more! They are such a fun, loving couple and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone reguardless if they are wedding photos or another type of photo shoot. I would give them more stars if I could!

Cassie · Married on 10/08/2016

I highly recommend them! They are such amazing photographers and amazing people in general....very down to earth and kind. They are very accommodating and works with you to help ease stress with photography schedules and program flow. The results are stellar. The clarity and artistry are high quality all the way and we love our photos so much we have canvases on our walls.

Dani · Married on 10/01/2016

Greg and Maria are fantastic! They made the whole experience enjoyable and the pictures were amazing!

Bri-Anna · Married on 08/13/2016

Greg and Maria were both awesome to work with. They make you feel so comfortable. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing! I love them all!

Katy · Married on 08/08/2016

Greg and Maria were absolutely amazing!! They were responsive, professional, flexible, creative, and fun! I would highly recommend them to everyone and I, personally, will not use anybody else. Such a great couple to work with that made our special occasion so memorable! Katy and Matt

Michaela · Married on 07/23/2016

Greg and Maria were incredible to work with both before and on our big day!! They are awesome to work with and eager to get you all the shots that you want and more! They even stayed longer then we had first agreed on to make sure we got all the shots all through the night and day of our wedding!! I most definitely recommend these two not only do they do breathtaking work but they are great to be around as well!!

Shea · Married on 07/15/2016

Greg and Maria are absolutely phenomenal!!! They drove out to our family reunion area and took outstanding large group photos. We had a ton of fun with them and they provided us with beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. They are so wonderful with children and really know how to get great shots of them and I can't wait for our impending family photo shoot. Also love their flexibility with scheduling. My little one scraped up her face before photos and we were able to reschedule with no issues. ? Greg and Maria so much!!!

Greg and Maria are AMAZING!! We had such a good time while they were taking our pictures! I can't wait to see the final pictures, I know they are going to be amazing!

Stephanie · Married on 07/02/2011

We used Greg & Maria for a family photo session. They were absolutely great and super patient with our infant daughter. And the photos turned out beautifully!

Lori · event on: 12/03/2016

Greg and Maria did my son's senior photos. We were very pleased with the results so we hired them to do a family session as well. We were equally happy with those photos as well. They are super quick at editing so the final prints were back sooner than expected with great results! They are a great team to work with and I highly recommend them!