18 Reviews for Greg & Maria Basel Photography, LLC

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

These two are the best together! We used them for a mini family session and could not wait to book them for our wedding. I love how they work well together, they are very knowledgeable but they listen to what we want too! Couldn't ask for a better duo at a better price!

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the engagement shoot to the wedding Greg and Maria were AMAZING! they made us feel so comfortable at each shoot and helped tremendously with the wedding party pics. They are always quick to respond and very professional, they have the most wonderful eye for poses, lighting and meaningful pictures. There are photographers out there that cost a lot more with poor quality photos and Greg and Maria are NOT that, they provide a great price and WONDERFUL photo quality. We could not be more in love with our engagement and now our wedding photos, they truly are the greatest and gave us the BEST pictures EVER to remember the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Breeana, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We had such a wonderful experience with Greg and Maria. Wouldn't have changed a thing .

Profile Picture Holly, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria were amazing every step of the way! Greg reached out to us and we loved how flexible and down-to-earth they are! From engagement photos, to helping plan our wedding, to photographing our day; they were amazing. We recommend them to everyone, and without a doubt will be going back to them for our photo needs. We can't say enough good things about these two. Thank you so much for our perfect photos!

Profile Picture Sadee, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Greg is amazing. He was very responsive when I would have questions. His work is awesome. I couldn't be more pleased with our session and we are so excited for.our wedding.

Profile Picture Sam , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Greg and Maria for our wedding this summer they are amazing!! I just got our pictures back and we absolutely love them!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria were amazing! When we met them to talk about our wedding, they were well organized and prepared. They provided us a lot of information in advance that helped us better prepare for our day. Greg stayed in constant contact with us up to and even after the wedding. He is always responsive. On the day of the wedding, they were amazing. Neither my husband or I like having pictures taken. However, Greg and Maria made it fun and entertaining. We enjoyed every minute of it. They were also very flexible and accommodating. The pictures turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Martha, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

My husband and I both love working with Greg and Maria! They were incredible on our wedding day. They asked what we wanted for pictures and did exactly that and much more! They are such a fun, loving couple and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone reguardless if they are wedding photos or another type of photo shoot. I would give them more stars if I could!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend them! They are such amazing photographers and amazing people in general....very down to earth and kind. They are very accommodating and works with you to help ease stress with photography schedules and program flow. The results are stellar. The clarity and artistry are high quality all the way and we love our photos so much we have canvases on our walls.

Profile Picture Cassie , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria are fantastic! They made the whole experience enjoyable and the pictures were amazing!

Profile Picture Dani, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria were both awesome to work with. They make you feel so comfortable. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing! I love them all!

Profile Picture Bri-Anna, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria were absolutely amazing!! They were responsive, professional, flexible, creative, and fun! I would highly recommend them to everyone and I, personally, will not use anybody else. Such a great couple to work with that made our special occasion so memorable! Katy and Matt

Profile Picture Katy, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria were incredible to work with both before and on our big day!! They are awesome to work with and eager to get you all the shots that you want and more! They even stayed longer then we had first agreed on to make sure we got all the shots all through the night and day of our wedding!! I most definitely recommend these two not only do they do breathtaking work but they are great to be around as well!!

Profile Picture Michaela, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria are absolutely phenomenal!!! They drove out to our family reunion area and took outstanding large group photos. We had a ton of fun with them and they provided us with beautiful photos that we will cherish forever. They are so wonderful with children and really know how to get great shots of them and I can't wait for our impending family photo shoot. Also love their flexibility with scheduling. My little one scraped up her face before photos and we were able to reschedule with no issues. ? Greg and Maria so much!!!

Profile Picture Shea, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Greg and Maria are AMAZING!! We had such a good time while they were taking our pictures! I can't wait to see the final pictures, I know they are going to be amazing!

Profile Picture User6573573, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Greg & Maria for a family photo session. They were absolutely great and super patient with our infant daughter. And the photos turned out beautifully!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/2/11, 2 Reviews