Greensburg Country Club Reviews

9 | Jeannette, PA

9 Reviews for Greensburg Country Club

• Jesse

Jesse · Married on 12/30/2017

We could not have had a better experience than the one we had working with Debbie and the Greensburg Country Club staff. Everyone was more than accommodating and helpful. The food was absolutely delicious and lead to many compliments from guests with full stomachs! We simply cannot say enough about the Country Club and if you're looking for a venue near the Greensburg area there is only one place to turn!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

We were so pleases with Greensburg Country Club, Debbie Pologruto, the Event Planner was great. The food was very good and the ball room looked beautiful.
    I would recommend GCC highly.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Christina · Married on 08/17/2013

I've worked at Greensburg Country Club before so I knew what type of weddings they do. They are amazing. They are the only place I felt at home and comfortable with knowing my wedding will run smoothly and look beautiful. Debbie Pologruto the event planner at the club is amazing. She is so sweet and will help you in any way possible to make your day special. She will get back to you in a timely manner and she is very personable and understanding with what your needs and wants are. I would recommend the club because that's where I always wanted it and I knew that it would be amazing, and it was.

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2011

We couldn't be happier that we chose to have our wedding reception at the Greensburg Country Club. The ballroom is beautiful and had a large enough dance floor for our guests (that was important!). The waitstaff was amazing. They had everyone served in the blink of an eye, and our food was excellent. One thing I wish we had done that night was thank the chef. It was all very professional and very well done. Debbie, the event coordinator, is absolutely wonderful. She did everything to answer our questions, help us plan out the day, and to make sure it all went very smoothly. It couldn't have been a better experience!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/22/2010

The event coordinator was superb. My husband's sister and cousin had there receptions there , too. The food is great. The room is beautiful. Being an hour out of Pittsburg gave us much MUCH more for the money. Our bill was adjusted (in our favor) for the actual costs incurred(amount of appetizers and alcohol consumed, etc).

Sent on 07/14/2010

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2012

GCC was so great. Debbie is so flexible, understanding and honest. My other vendors even commented on how wonderful Debbie was to work with - how flexible and professional she was. I could not have asked for better!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2014

My reception at GCC was perfect in every way. The food was delicious, the venue was beautiful, and my guests had a wonderful time. I was most impressed with the wedding coordinator Debbie Pologruto. She was absolutely invaluable in the wedding planning process, She has so much experience working with all the other vendors I used which made everything come together that much more easily. She responded very quickly to all of my emails and was incredibly knowledgeable. Knowing that she would be present during the wedding made me very relaxed and I trusted that everything would go smoothly. She does a wonderful job setting up all of your decorations so that you don;t have to do anything except show up and enjoy your beautiful reception! I would choose GCC in a heartbeat again for my wedding reception and feel that it is truly the absolute best place in the Greensburg/Latrobe area for a wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2014

It is the best venue in the area. I knew my family couldn't travel far from Latrobe, and Greensburg Country Club has beautiful grounds. The food selection wasn't the best, but they were willing to work with me and around my theme. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Tricia · Married on 09/28/2013

The Greensburg Country Club was such a beautiful venue for our wedding. The staff was professional, organized, and accommodating.

Sent on 09/30/2013