32 Reviews for Greenlight Creative

Chandeliers (1)
Monograms (1)
Pinspotting (1)
32 Greenlight Creative Reviews

I am a wedding coordinator and have worked with Greenlight once before. They really outdid themselves this time. I worked with Dwayne for most of the planning and then with Dena as we got closer. As we started to get closer to the wedding date (9/15/18), we realized the forecast was going to include rain and we had to implement the rain plant - a tent, which the couple really preferred not to have. Dwayne was so patient, quick to respond and understanding of the week-of chaos that ensued as we figured everything out. As always, I recommend them and even more so after this positive experience. Thank you Dwayne and Dena!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I knew I wanted to hire Greenlight, because I have seen their design work on other events. I showed them the ceremony and reception space and then left it in their hands to design all the lighting.

They completely blew me out of the water. It was so amazing. Because of the lighting, they turned a tented parking lot and a warehouse space into a warm and cozy space for 250 people in the middle of November. They also turned our custom watercolor artwork from our wedding invitation and created the same pattern on the walls of the warehouse.
I would highly recommend this company. Their lighting design skills are impeccable and without doubt, they are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Event Design

I wanted a creative design layout for the café lights we were renting from Greenlight Creative for our venue. Dwayne patiently worked with me to come up with multiple design options that could be safely hung in the venue and still achieve a different look than the typical layout for the space. It came together beautifully!

Profile Picture Dena, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Event Design, String, Uplighting

Dwayne is amazing! Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Dwayne was sooo knowledgeable and helpful. Really made the lighting from start to finish so smooth.

Profile Picture User7440207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was an outdoor evening event. It was beautiful but the lighting Greenlight created put it over the top!

Profile Picture Judy, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was great working with Dwayne from Greenlight Creative on our wedding. Dwayne was very responsive and professional. He knew our venue (Urban Studio) very well and was able to give us good advice on what kind of lighting would work there and fit the look we were going for. Everything was ready to go the day of the wedding and looked great.

Profile Picture Noah, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hanging Decor, Uplighting

Dwayne at Greenlight took our (probably confusing) ideas and created exactly what we wanted. And he is really easy to work with. Just a great experience overall.

Profile Picture Absolom J, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Uplighting

Dwayne is so so great! He is the best of the best in Portland. He COMPLETELY transformed our space and brought our vision to life, except it was BETTER than we could have ever envisioned. I can't even describe how amazing it was walking into our venue on wedding day and seeing the ambiance he created. He worked within our budget and gave us realistic opinions and options. He was responsive and everyone on his team we communicated with was professional and made us feel like we were their only client. Thanks Dwayne! ~S+D

Profile Picture Spencer, 10/3/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Monograms, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Event Design

As someone in the wedding industry I knew that my venue would benefit greatly from Greenlight's expertise. I was starting with a simple space and the proper drape and lighting would creative the ambiance i wanted. Lighting is such an easy way to change a room and go from simple to wow. I wanted my guests to enter our reception space and just feel the mood we created with our colors, lighting and drape. This team is always so professional and great to work with.

Thank you team!

Profile Picture User5532722, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Hanging Decor, String, Uplighting

They did a great job. We were very happy with the lighting and all other services.

Profile Picture User6411588, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Dwayne at Greenlight Creative was awesome! I had a specific idea of how I wanted my wedding to look and he exceeded my expectations! He was super responsive to my emails with my amateur drawings (yes I included drawings to him) and he met with me at my venue to show me sample colors of up-lighting and discuss and brainstorm how we could make my vision for my wedding a reality.
When I walked into my ballroom on my wedding day it was exactly what I wanted! It looked beautiful!
Thanks again for being so great and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We met with Dwayne at the Greenlight Creative office for a consultation. We told him we didn’t want bare white walls, and needed color. Our reception was going to be full of color, from gold rimmed plates, teal blue table linens, and eggplant napkins, to coral and jewel tone flowers for centerpieces. Laying out a picture of how the room would look, he gave us a plan for the lighting that was incredibly complimentary, and not overpowering or too dark. He also helped us find ways to save money and was very practical. We finalized what we wanted, signed the contract.
The Greenlight team came in, set up, and left as quietly as a mouse. When we looked over the room, the touch of glowing color on the walls helped bring a warmth to the room and created that intimacy we were looking for. It was beautiful!

Profile Picture Rana, 7/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Wall Wash

Greenlight Creative did a phenomenal job with the production for our wedding. The draping and black crystal chandeliers were stunning, and the lighting was absolutely perfect! Dwayne was very responsive and always got back to us in a timely manner. He was respectful of our budget, and was honest with his suggestions for our event space. Everything was even more beautiful than we pictured it, Greenlight truly helped make our dream a reality!

Profile Picture Carmen, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Dwayne at Greenlight Creative was very responsive and integrated and executed my vision perfectly!

Profile Picture User4220772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Dwayne is awesome. He is collaborative, creative, and was willing to work within our budget. He is a complete professional, and the lighting he created for our winter-themed reception was breathtaking. Once the design was approved, I didn't have to worry about a thing. He took care of it all. I can't speak highly enough of him.

Profile Picture User4221196, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

One of the things I appreciated most about Greenlight Creative was their flexibility and how easy they were to work with. Everyone was nice and just made the process great. I didn't feel like I was being pushed to add all sorts of crazy stuff to my package. They listened to what we wanted and that was that, it was just really nice. The day of the event every was quick and everything went off great. Not to mention, the lights were absolutely PERFECT and just what my husband and I were looking for.

Profile Picture User4611901, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

YOU MUST HAVE LIGHTS!!! Such a difference, such an impact, such a game changer! YES, YES, YES! Dwayne & team... You're incredible!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/2/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I worked with Dwayne Thomas with Greenlight Creative for my wedding. He was very responsive through the whole planning process, and was nice enough to meet with me twice to figure out my lighting needs. He was very knowledgeable and completely respectful of our budget. The lighting was amazing; and looks so cool in our photos. I would highly recommend working with Greenlight!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The moment we found out we could have a bat signal at the reception we immediately asked Jessica of Bash! Events what company to use. She referred us to Green Light Creative and it was a wonderful decision. We had both a cityscape and a bat signal at our reception and it looked amazing! We are so happy with how the lighting looked both in person and in our pictures. We would highly recommend this company for any dramatic lighting you need.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 5/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Dwayne is the guy for lightening! If you are considering a unique way of lightening your event, Greenlight Creative, is just that; CREATIVE. I am so glad I elected to use Dwayne for my wedding reception. Incredible! I received multiple compliments from my wedding guests, and they were so impressed with the back lighting and patio lightening. Dwayne made things so easy. As a transplant to the deep south, planning my wedding in my hometown, with a few emails and phone calls, Dwayne knew exactly what I was asking for. The colors, design, and patterns we decided on together, made the whole entire space so much more elegent! If you are thinking of lightening, Dwayne/Greenlight Creative is what you need!

Profile Picture Jill, 3/30/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Working with Dwayne was great! For our budget, it wasn't cheap for the package we got, but we definitely got our value's worth. Dwayne was flexible with our budget customizing it for our needs. This is the kind of vendor you want to work with! Our guests were awestruck at our wedding and it was really the lights that Greenlight provided that set the mood. Thank you for everything Greenlight! We'll be talking about you for a long time!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

GreenLight does world-class, amazingly beautiful custom lighting. Technical wizards, they will transform or complement your space in precisely the right ways to accomplish your goals. Excellent experience working with GreenLight.

Profile Picture Lex, 9/1/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great Job!!! Dwayne made an ordinary room, extraordinary! We would hire him again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Syna, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)