Greenhouse Two Rivers Reviews

Greenhouse Two Rivers 5
  • Jackie

Jackie Lund · Married on 08/02/2019

Gorgeous venue!

We are from Alabama but we wanted to find a venue near Branson for my daughter's wedding. We found Greenhouse Two Rivers online and fell in love with it! We weren't into the "barn" vibe or an outdoor wedding in July, but Greenhouse brought the beauty of the outdoors in! It was absolutely stunning! Caleb and Lauren were a joy to work with! I'm so glad we found them, just wish we had a venue just like this in Alabama!

Greenhouse Two Rivers 6
    Greenhouse Two Rivers 7
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Becky

Becky Porter · Married on 07/24/2019

Becky Porter, Mother of Bride

Incredible venue with spacious & beautiful views indoors & out. Seated 250+ for a wedding dinner & couldn’t have been more pleased with the ambiance! Owners have considered every thoughtful detail for a magical & effortless wedding spot. Highest recommendation!

Greenhouse Two Rivers 8
    Greenhouse Two Rivers 9
    Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect day at a perfect venue!

This venue was absolutely gorgeous and perfect for our wedding! Having the venue for the whole day was the greatest thing. The staff were extremely helpful and Caleb and Lauren were great at communication. The grounds had several beautiful spots for amazing pictures. I didn't feel like we had to bring in a lot of decorations because everything was so beautiful already. There are a lot of great amenities too that really make this venue worth every penny. Would highly recommend!

Greenhouse Two Rivers 10
    Greenhouse Two Rivers 11
    Greenhouse Two Rivers 12
    Greenhouse Two Rivers 13
    Greenhouse Two Rivers 14
    Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Robinson · Married on 04/20/2019

Every change they make to this place makes it more beautiful!

When we booked this venue it didn't have a few of the things they have now, and each new addition made it more beautiful; something I didn't think was possible. Caleb was amazing to work with, and each of his associates were just as nice and friendly. A place can be beautiful, but if you don't have a good representative working with you, it can make the day extra stressful and tarnish the memory. Part of the charm of this place was Caleb and his wonderful staff. The place needs very little decorations, it is beautiful just as is. I cannot say enough about this place, if we were planning a wedding again I would book this venue over and over again.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/27/2018

Great Experience!!

My husband and I got married at this venue a couple of weeks ago and seriously had the best time. Caleb and Lauren were really great to work with and made the whole experience very enjoyable! The venue is so beautiful and is a great environment for having a good time. I am so thankful that we chose to get married at this venue. I would highly recommend it!

Sent on 01/12/2019